'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256560 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#107760 Jul 3, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Again , you like to say "all the Repubs" but don`t you think more Demo`s have been involved for the last 5 years? Don`t be so naïve.
Also, again, my spell check won`t work .Really get tired of the comment pop up "we can not spell check now-please try later"
you're an old senile republican, no one expects you to spell correctly, God knows you can barely muster a thought.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#107761 Jul 3, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This will do a lot of good after we get bombed again , won`t it?. What is needed is a system to prevent , not go back and find out , maybe , the guilty party!
'This' has exposed 50 terrorist plots, and maybe 'prevented' 50 terrorist attacks. Seems like a pretty damn good idea to me.
And 'finding out' the guilty party, afterwords, is the next best thing.
You're an incredibly shallow, sad old man.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#107762 Jul 3, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you're an old senile republican, no one expects you to spell correctly, God knows you can barely muster a thought.
It is funny how the brain does not register age, isn`t it? We get old, we get senile, we have hardening of the arteries, we become forgetful, we get lost when next door to home, all sorts of funny but awful things. One thing that has been noticed , however, is that many of you have never had the ability to think beyond what either political Party puts out.You have become so involved in belittleing others or trying to put them down , you forget you are displaying child like abilities for your self.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#107763 Jul 3, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny how the brain does not register age, isn`t it? We get old, we get senile, we have hardening of the arteries, we become forgetful, we get lost when next door to home, all sorts of funny but awful things. One thing that has been noticed , however, is that many of you have never had the ability to think beyond what either political Party puts out.You have become so involved in belittleing others or trying to put them down , you forget you are displaying child like abilities for your self.
You infantile ignorant SOB, you have hardening of the Brain.

Now go suck down more Faux.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#107764 Jul 3, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right, I apologize for the 'senility' bit, I was going by your username, not your thought processes(that's pure conservatism). I don't think there's anything funny about an old person getting lost next door to home.
You started with "it is funny", but it isn't, is it.?
I will NEVER apologize for belittling and 'putting down', but the senility bit was out of line.
(That is, if you're old, if you're 30-40ish, i withdraw my apology...(that's a joke)).

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#107765 Jul 3, 2013
Life is a celebration and if we attune ourselves spiritually we can experience meaningful transformation. The peace within you is a blessing to be shared. Step joyfully into the future and know that as you embrace your magnificence you raise the consciousness of humanity. Love your divinity and let every moment of every day be a mystical experience that takes your soul to the next level.

PEACE
tofy

Murray, KY

#107766 Jul 3, 2013
"I'm just a human being trying to make it in a world that is very rapidly losing its understanding of being human."

John Trudell

PEACE
tofy

“ Trumpanzees...”

#107767 Jul 3, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Life is a celebration and if we attune ourselves spiritually we can experience meaningful transformation. The peace within you is a blessing to be shared. Step joyfully into the future and know that as you embrace your magnificence you raise the consciousness of humanity. Love your divinity and let every moment of every day be a mystical experience that takes your soul to the next level.
PEACE
tofy
Jesus Tapdancing Christ

Murray, KY

#107768 Jul 3, 2013
I read you my friends, as if you were an open book.
You seek the ugly and evil in the world as if you need
to be afraid or on guard?

Never do look for the beauty! It's all around you and inside of you!
Share that sometime and see if you don't leave this thread with better feelings about life!

PEACE
tofy

Murray, KY

#107769 Jul 3, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Tapdancing Christ
Tell me Calvin in all sincerity...Why you spend your time on this forum?

What do you seek?
What do you gain? You have knowledge beyond your years it seems.
So it's time for you to begin the search for something more than this.

PEACE
tofy
Brad

Manchester, CT

#107770 Jul 3, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Repubs once again find themselves in the minority. The US government is storing all phone and email info. It can only be seen or used when something like 9/11 or the Boston bombing happens. The records of who was in contact with a terrorist, by court order, can then be looked into. The majority of Americans believe this to be a good idea.
So the Government is storing this information for safe keeping in what,,,,a lock box?
Yeah,,once again,its the conservatives that find them selves behind the curve on this one too?

I got a bridge to sell you,genius.LOL

Since: Dec 11

#107771 Jul 3, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>'This' has exposed 50 terrorist plots, and maybe 'prevented' 50 terrorist attacks. Seems like a pretty damn good idea to me.
And 'finding out' the guilty party, afterwords, is the next best thing.
You're an incredibly shallow, sad old man.
Where's the proof?
It's like "jobs saved" right?
They pull it out of their @$$ and you devour it, and then regurgitate it!
How intelligent is that?
There is no way to prove that, it is a PR stunt.

Murray, KY

#107772 Jul 3, 2013
Let your heart love someone...even if it go's bad!
Someday you'll remember the fondness of it all, and the next time you fall in love...you'll know how to let things be!

http://youtu.be/7O8z5wok8RQ
PEACE
tofy

“ Trumpanzees...”

#107773 Jul 3, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me Calvin in all sincerity...Why you spend your time on this forum?
What do you seek?
What do you gain? You have knowledge beyond your years it seems.
So it's time for you to begin the search for something more than this.
PEACE
tofy
It began as research for a school paper,
when I told them I was a freshman, I was told this is no place for a kid, this forum is for adults having serious debate (think about that for a minute, Tofy)

now, I'm trolling...sheer shock value.
There is no debate here, it's ALL kids trying to out smartass each other...well, I might just be the only 'adult' here.
the first time some fuckwad mentioned my mama, the gloves came off.
Actually this isn't as time consuming as it looks, I see a "new reply" and I read it. Sometimes I respond.
I've spent 4.5 hours working on the lawn today, already.
I leave a tab open when I'm watching a doc or reading or researching female anatomy, etc.
I like reading your posts, Tofy, you have a gift for neutrality, but personally, I think the metaphysical bullshit is just that, bullshit. Thus, my response...JTC
I know I didn't really answer your questions, but I dropped in for bug repellent and Gatorade

#107774 Jul 3, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, your parents used the TV to babysit you, so let my parents continue to use the internet for me.
Did you get your socks mixed up?
Brad

Manchester, CT

#107775 Jul 3, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Let your heart love someone...even if it go's bad!
Someday you'll remember the fondness of it all, and the next time you fall in love...you'll know how to let things be!
http://youtu.be/7O8z5wok8RQ
PEACE
tofy
When did this turn into face book?

You gonna post an adorable picture of your kitty making boom boom in the litter box next?LOL

#107776 Jul 3, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
when I told them I was a freshman, I was told this is no place for a kid, this forum is for adults having serious debate (think about that for a minute, Tofy)
There is no debate here, it's ALL kids trying to out smartass each other...well, I might just be the only 'adult' here.
Actually this isn't as time consuming as it looks, I see a "new reply" and I read it. Sometimes I respond.
I leave a tab open when I'm watching a doc or reading or researching female anatomy, etc.
I like reading your posts, Tofy, you have a gift for neutrality, but personally, I think the metaphysical bullshit is just that, bullshit. Thus, my response...JTC
I know I didn't really answer your questions, but I dropped in for bug repellent and Gatorade
Sure it's all BS to you...it's on an "intellectual level" Uncle Tab...way over your head!
You have too many socks, and for what purpose...trolling!
Sure I have socks also, I use them to play the game (occasionally).
I have one I will level up this week (level 5) If I spent as much time here as you it would be a level 10.
Tofy is as respectful as we are to him, you have no concept of respect!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#107778 Jul 3, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the proof?
It's like "jobs saved" right?
They pull it out of their @$$ and you devour it, and then regurgitate it!
How intelligent is that?
There is no way to prove that, it is a PR stunt.
"it is a PR stunt"?
there's no way to prove THAT, you just pulled that out of your ass, hope you didn't dislodge your head. I know the instructions are hard to read in the dark.
And the smell, I imagine, is grossly Ladylike. hehehe.

Murray, KY

#107779 Jul 3, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough!
May I ask you this?
Do you believe or perhaps just maybe think that humanity could have a collective consciousness?
Interested in your thoughts on this!

PEACE
tofy

Murray, KY

#107780 Jul 3, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
When did this turn into face book?
You gonna post an adorable picture of your kitty making boom boom in the litter box next?LOL
Pass my posts on by my brother!
Simple..huh?

Or would you like to discuss the socioeconomic status of post communists china, and please don't say a country that now engages in
free market trade and the stock market is still somehow communist!
So bore me with some political jargon that has your uninformed a&&
in some kinda of rebellious frame of mind. Of which you nor anyone with notions of blaming the current or even former administration for Americas problems...if you ever care to sit down and read the real history of just the last hundred years of our nations existence you'll find eye opening discoveries of what ever problem nags your
helpless soul!

PEACE
tofy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Shane 158,110
The women at Manchester water company are rude 7 hr charles 38
rest in peace tommy wagers 11 hr james wagers 1
Sicks married 11 hr The Real Yeti 2
Pop cans 12 hr Motorhead 9
Little Vontella Jones pill dealer of greasy (Apr '12) 14 hr V ha playboy 20
The "ICE" has overpowered Clay County 15 hr Do something 37

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance