'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256917 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#106844 Jun 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know what happened do you??
We can all tell where you get your 'news' from Sybil LMAO!!
THIS is a low/no information republican voter at its best.
This is an old subject that's fun to bring up because of republicans have ZERO knowleledge on this subject.
But it's fun to make them jump around like Mexican Jumping beans when they THINK they know facts.
Ha! Certainly is fun rattling wingnut cages, ain't it?

TIR
Uncle Tab

United States

#106845 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally have NEVER licked Aris balls. But I know you have.
How do I know you're good at it?? That's simple. Anytime anyone says anything to Ari, you magically appear, with your cape on, to save the day.-And to readily lick his ball sweat.
And you do it so swiftly and so furiously.
Captain Save an Ego.
Hilarious and very true! LMAO

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#106846 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Let them dream.
It's all they have.
They are certainly in DizzyLand! Ha!

TIR

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106847 Jun 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and I also remember when Obama was first elected that he and Reid and Pelosi and the rest of their gang wanted prison time for Bush and some of his staff because Bush has intercepted emails and listened to phone calls of SUSPECTED and KNOWN TERRORISTS. Obama and his staff went bat-shit crazy and decided to spy on millions of law-abiding American citizens under the guise of saving us from ourselves for our own good because government knows best.
With all of the Obama scandals and coverups and lies and discrimination policies one would think that we would be much better off without this administration taking "care" of us. Ya think? lol
But none of those things are worth discussing with we the people, are they? Especially when the pressing matter of a family trip to Africa to talk about the weather has taken priority over our freedoms being threatened in the USA by our own government.
You are so full of shit. It was Obama that stopped Bush from being held before Congress and a trial about the Iraq War. Obama is the only thing that kept Bush out of jail.
In its first months in office, the Obama administration sought to protect Bush administration officials facing criminal investigation overseas for their involvement in establishing policies the that governed interrogations of detained terrorist suspects. A "confidential" April 17, 2009, cable sent from the US embassy in Madrid to the State Department—one of the 251,287 cables obtained by WikiLeaks—details how the Obama administration, working with Republicans, leaned on Spain to derail this potential prosecution.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2010/12/w...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106848 Jun 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be speaking too soon. lol Obama still has a few years of lies and coverups and scandals to catch up with him. Never say never and hold you bragging til Moo'chelle sings! LMAO Things just may turn around when republicans retain the majority in the house and the republicans boot that old crooked bag of bones dirty harry from his throne in the midterm elections. When the situation becomes impossible for the coverup politicians to have the majority needed to coverup...the citizens and the truth and the Hill will set them free! I'm sure people will listen to your self-bragging then the same way they do now. Just another laugh of the day coming from you dumb asses.
All you Repubs do daily is hope and pray that something bad happens to Obama or America. Drone you all to hell.
charlie

Ashland, KY

#106849 Jun 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Republicans have lots to worry about since the Supreme Court has decided on Voter Laws. Congress has to 'redo' certain parts of voter law right before elections.... With republicans comments at CPAC, republicans stand on Imigration Law.... How bad will republicans loss the next presidential race when Hilary runs??
Going to big a HUGE loss!
Old stale and out of touch racists doesn't win elections
Let the B run.Be better than that stupid Bidden that Obama wants to be president. Obama doesn't want Hilary, he might not be able to control her like he can Bidden. At least she is an American and I think she loves America.But Obama already said he was not going to back her. Didn't you hear?
Uncle Tab

United States

#106850 Jun 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>All you Repubs do daily is hope and pray that something bad happens to Obama or America. Drone you all to hell.
That's the Rush/Beck mentality.... To keep the stupid riled up.

It's a shame they don't understand it..... But I guess that's what makes them the perfect republicans..... A very low IQ and easily fooled and they all are cowards.
Uncle Tab

United States

#106851 Jun 25, 2013
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Certainly is fun rattling wingnut cages, ain't it?
TIR
It never gets old.

Very enjoyable to me lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#106852 Jun 25, 2013
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

Here ya go Glascow Sybil.... This is some if the deciet of republicans.

Lets us know when this sinks in.

:-)

Next?
Uncle Tab

United States

#106853 Jun 25, 2013
charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Let the B run.Be better than that stupid Bidden that Obama wants to be president. Obama doesn't want Hilary, he might not be able to control her like he can Bidden. At least she is an American and I think she loves America.But Obama already said he was not going to back her. Didn't you hear?
Use your head..... Democrats are nothing like republicans.... We don't have Palins, Romneys, Buchanans, Gengrich's..... We won't risk letting someone run who can't win.

The Clinton's are a powerhouse.... Obama knows this. Don't think for a second that Obama has more political power than the Clinton's.

That Rush/Beck shit you eat is clogging the artiries to your brain.

It's hilarious that you idiots would believe democrats would risk that.

Just proves how stupid you all are.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106854 Jun 25, 2013
Haha, see the queen loon and circus clowns spent the whole glorious weekend spinning their fauxbox fright wing denials and propaganda. I thought of them when I seen this:

There is only so much insanity you can blame on the FULL MOON, The rest is just everday batshit crazy people being themselves.

LMAO at the batshit crazy reference.)8~D>

Good job on comebacks Hot C, I Love It Here, Uncle Tab, Injudgement, and TIR. Love it.

CLINTON 2016

http://www.30yearsistoolong.com/
After 30 years...it's time to DITCH MITCH.

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106855 Jun 25, 2013
And they continue to eat their own. PRICELESS

Palin slams Rubio as an “amnesty supporter”

As he pushes immigration reform, Marco Rubio's approval rating is also tanking among Republicans
http://www.salon.com/2013/06/24/palin_slams_r...

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106856 Jun 25, 2013
Texas GOP, Boehner GOP face demographic Armageddon with women and Hispanics

When Texas Republicans fight a war against the abortion rights of women, oppose an exception for rape and then do not even know what a rape kit is; after the Republican governor of Texas destroys the hope of pay equity for women; while Republican Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas) battles to destroy fair immigration reform in Washington, the Texas GOP is looking like a far-right freak show simultaneously waging war against women and Hispanics.

From Austin, Texas, to Washington, D.C., the Republican Party is facing the prospect of a demographic Armageddon that is increasingly viewed as combining a war against women with a war against Hispanics. The hallmarks of the Republicans of the right are opposition to the rights of women and equal pay for women, and opposition to fair immigration law and economic opportunity for Hispanics.

To wage political wars against issues central to the two largest demographic waves, women and Hispanics, is a political suicide wish that could well elect a Democratic governor in Texas and bring back Democratic control to the House of Representatives in Washington.

To his credit, on immigration Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) understands this, but Cruz and his allies on the kamikaze right have set their nasty sights against Rubio. And House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) is giving indications he may reject the bid for fair immigration.

Isn't it odd how the right, which recently viewed Rubio as a "savior," would now politically crucify him for trying to be reasonable? I can report that in Texas, there is now a major groundswell of support among Texas Democrats for Davis to run for governor, a growing confidence among Democrats that if Davis runs the margin in the governor's race could be razor-thin, and a growing feeling that Hillary Clinton has a great chance to carry Texas if she runs for president in 2016.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/state-a...

Re-inventing themselves aren't they...hahahaha I like the term " kamikaze right"...fits them well. Looks like they will just continue to mak
Rubio and Christie needs to come to the other side. Repukes don't appreciate them. They just continue to eat their own. haha

PRICELESS

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#106857 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Ari ran from C again??
Shameful. I'm embarrassed for you Ari.
hit them with 'reason' and they scatter like baby spiders...Hey Love
Uncle Tab

United States

#106858 Jun 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Haha, see the queen loon and circus clowns spent the whole glorious weekend spinning their fauxbox fright wing denials and propaganda. I thought of them when I seen this:
There is only so much insanity you can blame on the FULL MOON, The rest is just everday batshit crazy people being themselves.
LMAO at the batshit crazy reference.)8~D>
Good job on comebacks Hot C, I Love It Here, Uncle Tab, Injudgement, and TIR. Love it.
CLINTON 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
It's just f'n hilarious to me that these dumb republicans say that Obama will choose his successor. LMMFAO

The Clinton's and Obama will work together and the old, stale, out of touch racists, who hate women and immigrants will lose yet another election.

Great posts Cons!
Uncle Tab

United States

#106859 Jun 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hit them with 'reason' and they scatter like baby spiders...Hey Love
He had to take care of his Farm(ville) and had to step away.

LMMFAO!

Just sayin!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106860 Jun 25, 2013
Hi Hot C, check out this Beck nonsense. I guess his "BIG" announcement was that we were at the "END". hahaha

Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/within-...

'I'm Back!': How God Showed Up at the Tea Party Rally and Rejuvenated Glenn Beck -

One week ago, Glenn Beck was utterly demoralized and told his audience to get prepared because "we are at the end." But that was before he went to Washington to speak at the Tea Party rally that gave birth to the new civil rights movement which will "be written about in future history books" and which has now miraculously restored Beck's hope for the future because "God showed up" at the rally. "I'm back," Beck proclaimed, "I'm back and I even think I understand why Romney lost. I'm there! This is not a suicide mission; I'm there!"

See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/im-back...

Beck: The Tea Party Is the New Civil Rights Movement

hahahaha What a joke. He meant to say they were the New Civil Rights Destroyers. THAT is more like it.

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106862 Jun 25, 2013
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
HORSE SHIT!!!!! george WMD bush didn't, and doesn't have a religious bone in his wretched body! If you ever saw him reading what looked to be a bible, it probably wasn't a bible at all. It was probably just the cover of a bible covering "my pet goat",,, a book that the scumbag was known to have used for his inspiration!
If you'll remember, bush also often spoke of WMDs,,, which we all know to be a lie! One of george WMD bush had a favorite saying,,, "you can fool some of the people all of the time, that's the ones we work on"! Still working on you ain't he? Ha! HUYA!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
What I provided was published and I provided a link. I don't know Mr. Bush personally so I cannot speak of his religious practices first hand, but neither can you unless you do have a personal relationship with him.

I have already provided on numerous occasions the findings of both the British and American Commissions which indicated he had every reason to believe there were WMD's based on intelligence reports.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106863 Jun 25, 2013
Snowden joined contractor to spy on NSA

In an interview with the South China Morning Post, Snowden said he had wanted to be a leaker
In an interview published today in the South China Morning Post, leaker and international fugitive Edward Snowden said that he joined the security consulting firm and private spy agency Booz Allen Hamilton in order to gain information he planned to release:

“My position with Booz Allen Hamilton granted me access to lists of machines all over the world the NSA hacked,” he told the Post on June 12.“That is why I accepted that position about three months ago.”

Snowden also showed the paper information “that he claimed showed hacking by the NSA into computers in Hong Kong and mainland China.”

“I did not release them earlier because I don’t want to simply dump huge amounts of documents without regard to their content,” he said.

“I have to screen everything before releasing it to journalists.”

Asked if he specifically went to Booz Allen Hamilton to gather evidence of surveillance, he replied:“Correct on Booz.”

His intention was to collect information about the NSA hacking into “the whole world” and “not specifically Hong Kong and China”.

http://www.salon.com/2013/06/24/snowden_joine...

Can't wait to hear ..."the rest of the story".

I bet he was ROVE/GOP/TEABAGGER funded for the job. Wouldn't put it past them to jeopardize our security trying to make the President look bad. That has been their goal since day one. It will backfire on them. Watch and see.

CLINTON 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#106864 Jun 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, for the hit and run last night...sometimes "life" is a welcome distraction from Topix (lol).
I saw the YouTube version the clip was swiped from.
It appears to be a pie chart to represent "historical" favorability ratings for Huck, Palin and Romney. Being very close as 'potential" nominees. Looks as if they were "accurate" for those time periods "mentioned". I would have used a chronological graph. You didn't understand that? "July" is mentioned, however The Sarah Palin "Made in Alaska" Book Tour schedule wasn't even announced until: Posted on September 12 2012 - 10:39 PM - Posted by: Adrienne Ross .
Clearly using a Pie Chart was not a great choice to demonstrate historical data as a "percentage" of past popularity ratings.
So yes the numbers were accurate. Either for three separate months or polls.

I'm a tenth grader, Ari, gimme a break
James Gandolfini... "Tony Soprano"...
My dad took me to Cleveland to see the band that sang the theme song
...I was 8
"Woke Up This Morning" Alabama 3
We also went to the Rock and Roll all of Fame and Museum...so far, it's the happiest 2 days of my life
They are my Dad's favorite band, and they are mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min usa 158,195
Beve begley 1 hr skank 14
ward turner stinking up the store 18 hr less valance 4
I Veda Vallance will never go to jail Mon booger turner 7
Cleaning up beech creek apartments Mon save alot worker 3
Alex smith Sun HBIC 6
Little Vontella Jones pill dealer of greasy (Apr '12) Sun Meth 21

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance