'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
94,181 - 94,200 of 147,027 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Fruitcake? crazy? Nursing Home? Batteries? Hoveround? Are you speaking from experience? Your babbling doesn't make sense to us normal people.
This would be an opportune time for you to reply with a few facts about the topic being discussed instead of your usual gibberish. Foolish Calvin Scooter gets his facts from SNL so we aren't surprised that one of his butt buddies (uh, that would be you) gets their facts from a nursing home newsletter advertising the Hoveround.
who told you that you are normal, you pedophile.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Ann Blair Thornton is a gun control fanatic!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
Ann Blair Thornton is a gun control fanatic!
I searched the local paper all I found was three hits for her daughter (Deans list) and honorable mention, sharp cookie!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Republicans saw this coming....that's one of the reasons we could not support it. But don't worry, Nancy and Harry will have the best insurance money can buy....open your wallet and make sure they stay healthy and wealthy!

AP Local Governments Reeling Under ObamaCare Costs

By John Merline, Investors.com

When Regal Entertainment Group (RGC) in April blamed ObamaCare for the fact that it was cutting some of its workers' hours, backers of the law mounted a furious backlash against the theater chain, among other things filling its Facebook page with boycott threats.

"Greed and selfishness make me sick," one of them said.

Darden Restaurants (DRI) felt this intense heat last year after suggesting it might shift to more part-time work to minimize the cost of the law's mandate that companies offer coverage to all their full-time workers. CEO Clarence Otis even blamed its lowered outlook for 2013 in part on "recent negative media coverage" over "how we might accommodate health care reform."

Yet while private companies are getting all this unwelcome and hostile attention, local governments across the country have been quietly doing exactly the same thing cutting part-time hours specifically so they can skirt ObamaCare's costly employer mandate, while complaining about the law in some of the harshest terms anyone has uttered

http://news.investors.com/061913-660419-local...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I searched the local paper all I found was three hits for her daughter (Deans list) and honorable mention, sharp cookie!
You must be mistaken on a 'daughter' being on Dean's list.
Sure it wasn't her?:)
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Ann Blair Thornton is a b**** for the establishment agenda for supporting Barack Obama's Gun Control Agenda!
Author Author

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
who told you that you are normal, you pedophile.
Still molesting those 8 year old boys?
Figures with a name like Calvin_Ghoulish.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Author Author wrote:
<quoted text>Still molesting those 8 year old boys?
Figures with a name like Calvin_Ghoulish.
no, I quit
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
if you gave your only son so others wold have life, then you killed your son.
I am against abortion, it kills babies.
But listen Goddammit...I'm not against a scared 14 year old pregnant girl who has an abortion so her daddy will still love her...Everything is not as goddam simple as you fucking simple minded freaks try to make it...
to answer your next post here:
If Obama favors abortion, I disagree with him on that matter.
Do I support Obama?
Yes I do, he's my President
If you support Obama then you support abortion, same-sex marriages, welfare for all, illegal immigration, corruption and lies.

You can not support someone and pick and choose. You either support him or not.

I like it where these people will say we don't support abortion but we support the right for the woman to choose---they support the right for a woman to murder but don't support abortion.

Good grief.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why won't you Repubs stay out of women's wombs?
Abortion is just a bullshit Repub talking point for weak minded fools. Repubs at different times have had control of both houses and the office of President without a word said on any attempt to reduce or stop abortions.
Why won't you liberals stay out of the right of a baby to live?

Abortion is murder to think otherwise is being ignorant.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey Glasgow...
I think I found a theme song for you (if you don't like it I'll take it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
a living human life....nice one
Jay, how many unborn babies have you saved, spouting your bullshit on this sight?
you're not helping any babies...
InJ isn't killing babes.
I'm not performing abortions
what good are you doing?
Just like Obama blaming Bush and anyone or anything for his decisions, you have tried to blame people against abortion as the ones responsible for the abortions.

How about the women who eagerly spread their legs and indulge themselves in 10 secs. of self-satisfying feel good moment. Then the next morning, oops sorry baby you need to die or the ones who don't want you to should take care of you.

How about blaming their eager partner who run until the welfare check comes in.

There is only a very small number of females who are raped and become pregnant...very small.

This is the liberals answer to abortion--blame it on conservatives.

No, don't think so.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be mistaken on a 'daughter' being on Dean's list.
Sure it wasn't her?:)
Hello Lady, here is a theme for you!

Here's a beer for you!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Republicans saw this coming....that's one of the reasons we could not support it. But don't worry, Nancy and Harry will have the best insurance money can buy....open your wallet and make sure they stay healthy and wealthy!
AP Local Governments Reeling Under ObamaCare Costs
By John Merline, Investors.com
When Regal Entertainment Group (RGC) in April blamed ObamaCare for the fact that it was cutting some of its workers' hours, backers of the law mounted a furious backlash against the theater chain, among other things filling its Facebook page with boycott threats.
"Greed and selfishness make me sick," one of them said.
Darden Restaurants (DRI) felt this intense heat last year after suggesting it might shift to more part-time work to minimize the cost of the law's mandate that companies offer coverage to all their full-time workers. CEO Clarence Otis even blamed its lowered outlook for 2013 in part on "recent negative media coverage" over "how we might accommodate health care reform."
Yet while private companies are getting all this unwelcome and hostile attention, local governments across the country have been quietly doing exactly the same thing cutting part-time hours specifically so they can skirt ObamaCare's costly employer mandate, while complaining about the law in some of the harshest terms anyone has uttered
http://news.investors.com/061913-660419-local...
A theme song for my friend Jay:

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

My own theme:

Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: Would you have voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
Rand Paul: I like the Civil Rights Act in the sense that it ended discrimination in all public domains and I'm all in favor of that.
Q: But?
Paul:(laughs) You had to ask me the but. I don't like the idea of telling private business owners, I abhor racism, I think it's a bad business decision to ever exclude anybody from your restaurant. But, at the same time, I do believe in private ownership.
Rand Paul thinks racism is a bad business decision
When I worked at Louisville Primary Care Center in Louisville, Ky where we did all of the city worker's physical and computer exams.
We performed the exams for police, fire fighters, sewer workers, etc.

We receive message from our dear mayor (liberal) to pass ALL black people applying for these jobs regardless of illnesses, mental capacity, college or other education, experience, etc.

Was this racist?

You better believe it.

Since this happen our city has had many problems and many law suits with fabricated reports in order for blacks to gain money and not have to work.

I can see Rand Paul's point.

Oh, btw where I work we have lazy and incompetent people of all races but the hiring should be based on education, experience, and the ability to do the job.....not the color of your skin.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If you support Obama then you support abortion, same-sex marriages, welfare for all, illegal immigration, corruption and lies.
You can not support someone and pick and choose. You either support him or not.
I like it where these people will say we don't support abortion but we support the right for the woman to choose---they support the right for a woman to murder but don't support abortion.
Good grief.
that might be the most moronic thing I've heard yet
moron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Obama blaming Bush and anyone or anything for his decisions, you have tried to blame people against abortion as the ones responsible for the abortions.
How about the women who eagerly spread their legs and indulge themselves in 10 secs. of self-satisfying feel good moment. Then the next morning, oops sorry baby you need to die or the ones who don't want you to should take care of you.
There is only a very small number of females who are raped and become pregnant...very small.
No, don't think so.
10 seconds Ari?
sorry about your problem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
When I worked at Louisville Primary Care Center in Louisville, Ky where we did all of the city worker's physical and computer exams.
We performed the exams for police, fire fighters, sewer workers, etc.
We receive message from our dear mayor (liberal) to pass ALL black people applying for these jobs regardless of illnesses, mental capacity, college or other education, experience, etc.
Was this racist?
You better believe it.
Since this happen our city has had many problems and many law suits with fabricated reports in order for blacks to gain money and not have to work.
I can see Rand Paul's point.
Oh, btw where I work we have lazy and incompetent people of all races but the hiring should be based on education, experience, and the ability to do the job.....not the color of your skin.
I know you're racist. Of course you agree with Paul.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, don't think so.
abortion is legal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
"Stay In Clay" Org. Dumbest ideal ever! 9 min You Wish This was Rodney 51
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min The_Box 128,991
darren and joann is next 13 min connie 1
Why WKLB 43 min the mayor 34
FarmerBoy 47 min Azrael 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Buck Ofama 16,130
Best restaurant in Manchester? 3 hr Jerk 17
Heard they had more ppl to get on drugs 9 hr fact 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manchester People Search