'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,477)

Showing posts 89,521 - 89,540 of144,972
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101129
May 23, 2013
 
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
hey all you lesbian mooslums out there, including the one I'm replying to. Check this out! More Americans are sick of the media parade that has hussein oblamer as the center clown, and are turning to Fox News! LOLOLOLOL
Obama Scandals Bring MSNBC 7-Year Low While Fox News Rises
The scandals of the Obama administration seem to be hurting not just the White House but MSNBC as well, while Fox News Channel has just scored its second-best week of the year. After double-digit gains during last year’s presidential election, May 13-17 saw the progressive-aligned “Lean Forward” news network hit new lows
http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/obama-msnbc-f...
Faux. news is for you low IQ types.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101130
May 23, 2013
 
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why look at sites that have made you all stupid??
I asked him about republican policies.... He didn't know any republican policies.
Thanks for pointing that out for me.
Hey dumb republicans...... Copy and paste isn't knowledge..... You all are fed that crap and paste it all over the net.
And you wonder why you are losing elections??
When any of you can step up and are knowledgeable about these sorts of things..... Get back with me.
8th grade public education made you stupid, if you would have made it to the 12th grade you would be a certified retard,

oops, you are, you must have done a GED from a match book cover you used when lighting your crack pipe,

LOLOL, man, never in U.S. history has the dumbest of the electorate been so offened by the truth about their own candidate, this is a cultural period for the history books,

ok uncle flabby, here it comes,

1,
2,
3,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Since: Oct 09

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101131
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a f' king idiot.
Obama is no more a CHRISTIAN than YOU are little atheist 8asturd!

Since: Oct 09

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101132
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why look at sites that have made you all stupid??
I asked him about republican policies.... He didn't know any republican policies.
Thanks for pointing that out for me.
Hey dumb republicans...... Copy and paste isn't knowledge..... You all are fed that crap and paste it all over the net.
And you wonder why you are losing elections??
When any of you can step up and are knowledgeable about these sorts of things..... Get back with me.
I think the point of that post was:
You will not follow a link and learn from the information there!
...then You 8itch and whine about copy/paste and information in those!
please show me where this was copy/pasted from?
Are we supposed to write you a letter, tie it to a drone and fly it up your @$$?

You are one ignorant narcissistic SOB!
...and by your own choice you are DOOMED to remain so!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101133
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Faux. news is for you low IQ types.
yeah chicken man, all 100 million of us, LOLOLOL, baaaaaaaa to you and your MSLSD, now go outside your trailer and pick up all the trash laying around your yard sodoboy,

LOLOLOL
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101135
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the point of that post was:
You will not follow a link and learn from the information there!
...then You 8itch and whine about copy/paste and information in those!
please show me where this was copy/pasted from?
Are we supposed to write you a letter, tie it to a drone and fly it up your @$$?
You are one ignorant narcissistic SOB!
...and by your own choice you are DOOMED to remain so!
You can't even name a republican policy, so obviously your sites are worthless. Why do I need to look at sites that have made you so stupid??

And Gayto..... Have to point out again, you're trying to get men to click on sites as you mention my ass?

Try hooking up with men someplace else ..... No one here is interested in that here. Try the Catholic Church if that's what you're interested in.
Swamp Donkey

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101136
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"If I had had a son, he would have looked like Barack Obama"......Trayvon Martin
West or Westerners

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101137
May 23, 2013
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Britain is not the West you idiot.
Who is that?

Since: Oct 09

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101138
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even name a republican policy, so obviously your sites are worthless. Why do I need to look at sites that have made you so stupid??
And Gayto..... Have to point out again, you're trying to get men to click on sites as you mention my ass?
Try hooking up with men someplace else ..... No one here is interested in that here. Try the Catholic Church if that's what you're interested in.
You continue your worthless attacks, I'll stay on the arguments as they continue to adapt and change.
Rice will get no apology, she will receive a subpoena!
She isn't even a high roller in this game, and she will not wiggle out of testifying UNDER OATH; what will they do to Billary?

Post Script: Your with the "Gay Rights Party" genius, you keep showing your true colors to those LGBT just how much Dimocrats really care about their cause! Just like Latinos and the black vote! Lord help the minority who crosses over to vote Republican!
How is Obama helping unemployed black people today?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101139
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Swamp Donkey wrote:
"If I had had a son, he would have looked like Barack Obama"......Trayvon Martin
LMAO!!! Yes Trayvon, and his birth certificate would have been legitimate.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101140
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue your worthless attacks, I'll stay on the arguments as they continue to adapt and change.
Rice will get no apology, she will receive a subpoena!
She isn't even a high roller in this game, and she will not wiggle out of testifying UNDER OATH; what will they do to Billary?
Post Script: Your with the "Gay Rights Party" genius, you keep showing your true colors to those LGBT just how much Dimocrats really care about their cause! Just like Latinos and the black vote! Lord help the minority who crosses over to vote Republican!
How is Obama helping unemployed black people today?
You don't know any of the issues to argue over. I've proved that numerous times.

You've never answer a question on ANY of the issues. You all can't debate the important issues because copy and pasting is not debating.

None of you have an original thought between you. You can't think on your own. It's an amazing thing how you people go in and on about this will happen, that will happen..... Being spoon fed dumbshit which never happens.

And you can't understand why you're all laughed at? Really??

If copy and paste wasn't allowed here, it would be a democrats only board. LMFAO

Thats just a fact. No other way to look at it.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101141
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This country was founded on the principles of Freedom.... Freedom of Religion, Freedom not to be ruled by the greedy,

Republicans want everyone to worship 'their''God' and no other god matters.

Republicans want to have everything.... Literally EVERYTHING! And they want no one else to have anything. And when people do have nothing, they want more. How much is enough for you people?(And this question is not for any republicans here, you'll never have anything, you are just used to get the very wealthy even more wealth, you're expendable)

Republicans want to run wild, they don't want regulation unless it is in the popes healthcare, the popes retirement, or the disable's benefits. To republicans, have 600 a bucks a month to live on is way too much. And to republicans, paying into retirement all your life is nothing but an open bank account for them to give themselves more tax cuts cause how can a billionaire possibly survive paying 30%?? That's crazy to have to pay that much money..... Like everyone else does.

Republicans hate immigrants... Even tho we are all immigrants from somewhere else. Republicans will do anything to make it more difficult for immigrants to get citizenship.... While doing everything possible to hire illegals for cheap labor to put Americans out of work.

Republicans will never vote to raise minimum wage for the working class, yet say they are with the American Worker..... As they ship jobs oversees so they can pay slave wages. And to avoid paying taxes.

I can go on and on..... And I'm sure you republicans say none of this is true.... We all know it is. These are the reasons republicans are losing elections. And these are the reasons Hillary will win in 2016.

Now copy and paste yourself to death on this as you usually do.... These are facts.... You're too dumb to see it.

The voting public does.

Since: Oct 09

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101142
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know any of the issues to argue over. I've proved that numerous times.
You've never answer a question on ANY of the issues. You all can't debate the important issues because copy and pasting is not debating.
None of you have an original thought between you. You can't think on your own. It's an amazing thing how you people go in and on about this will happen, that will happen..... Being spoon fed dumbshit which never happens.
And you can't understand why you're all laughed at? Really??
If copy and paste wasn't allowed here, it would be a democrats only board. LMFAO
Thats just a fact. No other way to look at it.
You're projecting again...
actually is seems to be all you have.
Republican issue #1 NO to amnesty for illegals!
#2 Tax cuts? Cut the IRS!
#3 Marriage = 1 man and 1 woman.
#4 2nd amendment "shall not be infringed"!
#5 Terrorist are not "citizens" and need not be tried as such!
#6 ID required to by cigs and alcohol but not to vote...WTF!?!
Make it so!

Since: Oct 09

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101143
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know any of the issues to argue over. I've proved that numerous times.
You've never answer a question on ANY of the issues. You all can't debate the important issues because copy and pasting is not debating.
None of you have an original thought between you. You can't think on your own. It's an amazing thing how you people go in and on about this will happen, that will happen..... Being spoon fed dumbshit which never happens.
And you can't understand why you're all laughed at? Really??
If copy and paste wasn't allowed here, it would be a democrats only board. LMFAO
Thats just a fact. No other way to look at it.
I don't cut and paste a grocery list of issues from MSNBC like you do.
I whoop your lame @$$ every time we debate any issue.
Your grade school denial is proof enough (that and your narcissistic personality disorder).

Choose one and I'll demonstrate one more time for everyone to watch (for $#its and Giggles).

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101144
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
This country was founded on the principles of Freedom.... Freedom of Religion, Freedom not to be ruled by the greedy,
Republicans want everyone to worship 'their''God' and no other god matters.
Republicans want to have everything.... Literally EVERYTHING! And they want no one else to have anything. And when people do have nothing, they want more. How much is enough for you people?(And this question is not for any republicans here, you'll never have anything, you are just used to get the very wealthy even more wealth, you're expendable)
Republicans want to run wild, they don't want regulation unless it is in the popes healthcare, the popes retirement, or the disable's benefits. To republicans, have 600 a bucks a month to live on is way too much. And to republicans, paying into retirement all your life is nothing but an open bank account for them to give themselves more tax cuts cause how can a billionaire possibly survive paying 30%?? That's crazy to have to pay that much money..... Like everyone else does.
Republicans hate immigrants... Even tho we are all immigrants from somewhere else. Republicans will do anything to make it more difficult for immigrants to get citizenship.... While doing everything possible to hire illegals for cheap labor to put Americans out of work.
Republicans will never vote to raise minimum wage for the working class, yet say they are with the American Worker..... As they ship jobs oversees so they can pay slave wages. And to avoid paying taxes.
I can go on and on..... And I'm sure you republicans say none of this is true.... We all know it is. These are the reasons republicans are losing elections. And these are the reasons Hillary will win in 2016.
Now copy and paste yourself to death on this as you usually do.... These are facts.... You're too dumb to see it.
The voting public does.
I will tell you if this is what you believe conservatives are, you are terribly incorrect.

I am a hard-core Republican and am a religious person. I believe in freedom of religion, but do not force my religion on anyone. Each person has the right to make their own decisions regarding religion and that includes not accepting it at all.

I want to have what I need and if I am able to get additional things, that is a great bonus. I want the less fortunate to have more and I help the needy through donations and my time.

I want only the laws and regulations we NEED. I do NOT want government controlling my every move.
----------

According to the most recent IRS data available, the top 10 percent of households - with incomes roughly $100,000 or greater - pay roughly 70 percent of all federal income taxes. That share is up from just below 50 percent in 1980. If you include the top quarter of all taxpayers, the share balloons to 85 percent.

http://taxfoundation.org/article/who-pays-wha...
----------

Do you know there are many liberals who are extremely wealthy???? Your comments indicate only conservatives have any money.

Immigrants? I do not hate or even dislike immigrants. I actually have no problem with them at all. I just want them to come to America LEGALLY. I want them to find employment, pay taxes, and receive all of the benefits all Americans receive.

I also have no problem with raising the minimum wage as long as it does not negatively impact employers and cause them to lay off workers or not expand their businesses in order to hire more.

Now I am sure there are conservatives who feel the way you described, but I would also assert that the overall percentage would be low. My entire family and extended family are conservative and none of them feel the way you describe. I do NOT believe we are an isolated segment of society.
spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101145
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The 13 Benghazis During the Gdub Administration and the GOPers were silent!

1. Jan. 22, 2002: Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami Attacks Indian U.S. Consulate

2. June 14, 2002: Suicide Car-Bomb Outside U.S. Consulate in Karachi

3. Oct. 12, 2002: String Of Bali Bombings Included U.S. Consulate

4. Feb. 28, 2003: Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, Attacked For the Second Time in One Year

5. May 12, 2003: 36 People Including 9 Americans Die After Terrorists Storm U.S. Compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

6. July 30, 2004: Islamist Attacks U.S. Embassy in Tashkent, Uzbekistan

7. Dec. 6, 2004: Five Staff and Four Security Guards Die in U.S. consulate attack in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

8. March 2, 2006: Third Attack on Karachi U.S. Consulate Killed U.S. Diplomat

9. Sept. 12, 2006: Four Gunmen Stormed the U.S. compound in Damascus, Syria

10. Jan. 12, 2007: Greek Terrorists Fired a Rocket-Propelled Grenade at the U.S. Embassy

11. March 18, 2008: A Mortar is Fired at the U.S. Embassy in Sana’a, Yemen

12. July 9, 2008: Three Turkish Policemen were Killed When Gunman Fired on the U.S. Consulate Istanbul, Turkey

13. Sept. 17, 2008: 16 People Including 2 Americans Die in an Orchestrated Attack on the U.S. Embassy Sana’a, Yemen
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101146
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't cut and paste a grocery list of issues from MSNBC like you do.
I whoop your lame @$$ every time we debate any issue.
Your grade school denial is proof enough (that and your narcissistic personality disorder).
Choose one and I'll demonstrate one more time for everyone to watch (for $#its and Giggles).
I've been asking you to do that for months, I'll give you two to post.

1) post where I said I had a heart attack

2) Post where Obama ever said he was going to do a gun grab

We'll be waiting.

And you can't whip your way out if a wet paper bag..... You're too busy adding new things to your Internet life trying to be a 'Forum Player' LMMFAO!
spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101147
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell you if this is what you believe conservatives are, you are terribly incorrect.
I am a hard-core Republican and am a religious person. I believe in freedom of religion, but do not force my religion on anyone. Each person has the right to make their own decisions regarding religion and that includes not accepting it at all.
I want to have what I need and if I am able to get additional things, that is a great bonus. I want the less fortunate to have more and I help the needy through donations and my time.
I want only the laws and regulations we NEED. I do NOT want government controlling my every move.
----------
According to the most recent IRS data available, the top 10 percent of households - with incomes roughly $100,000 or greater - pay roughly 70 percent of all federal income taxes. That share is up from just below 50 percent in 1980. If you include the top quarter of all taxpayers, the share balloons to 85 percent.
http://taxfoundation.org/article/who-pays-wha...
----------
Do you know there are many liberals who are extremely wealthy???? Your comments indicate only conservatives have any money.
Immigrants? I do not hate or even dislike immigrants. I actually have no problem with them at all. I just want them to come to America LEGALLY. I want them to find employment, pay taxes, and receive all of the benefits all Americans receive.
I also have no problem with raising the minimum wage as long as it does not negatively impact employers and cause them to lay off workers or not expand their businesses in order to hire more.
Now I am sure there are conservatives who feel the way you described, but I would also assert that the overall percentage would be low. My entire family and extended family are conservative and none of them feel the way you describe. I do NOT believe we are an isolated segment of society.
Why do you consider yourself a "hardcore republican"? I'm a liberal and find your post reasonable and agreeable :)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101148
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
You're projecting again...
actually is seems to be all you have.
Republican issue #1 NO to amnesty for illegals!
#2 Tax cuts? Cut the IRS!
#3 Marriage = 1 man and 1 woman.
#4 2nd amendment "shall not be infringed"!
#5 Terrorist are not "citizens" and need not be tried as such!
#6 ID required to by cigs and alcohol but not to vote...WTF!?!
Make it so!
1) I don't have a problem stopping illegals, but ones who are in school here and who serve our country, they stay.
2) everyone pays the same. IRS makes sure it does. Sorry, we've seen what happens when republicans throw out regulation.
3) stay out if other people's bedrooms, it's no ones business. It doesn't affect you. And quit trying to get men to PM you.
4) no one but you says it will be. It's another made up republican doom and gloom lie. More of your copy and paste education.
5) but a drone can be used or can't be used on an American Citizen.... Depending in who he's talking to.
6) voter fraud is always an issue when you lose elections, issues are why you lose those elections. End of story, you lose yet again.

Thanks!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101149
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell you if this is what you believe conservatives are, you are terribly incorrect.
I am a hard-core Republican and am a religious person. I believe in freedom of religion, but do not force my religion on anyone. Each person has the right to make their own decisions regarding religion and that includes not accepting it at all.
I want to have what I need and if I am able to get additional things, that is a great bonus. I want the less fortunate to have more and I help the needy through donations and my time.
I want only the laws and regulations we NEED. I do NOT want government controlling my every move.
----------
According to the most recent IRS data available, the top 10 percent of households - with incomes roughly $100,000 or greater - pay roughly 70 percent of all federal income taxes. That share is up from just below 50 percent in 1980. If you include the top quarter of all taxpayers, the share balloons to 85 percent.
http://taxfoundation.org/article/who-pays-wha...
----------
Do you know there are many liberals who are extremely wealthy???? Your comments indicate only conservatives have any money.
Immigrants? I do not hate or even dislike immigrants. I actually have no problem with them at all. I just want them to come to America LEGALLY. I want them to find employment, pay taxes, and receive all of the benefits all Americans receive.
I also have no problem with raising the minimum wage as long as it does not negatively impact employers and cause them to lay off workers or not expand their businesses in order to hire more.
Now I am sure there are conservatives who feel the way you described, but I would also assert that the overall percentage would be low. My entire family and extended family are conservative and none of them feel the way you describe. I do NOT believe we are an isolated segment of society.
I don't think this post makes you like the other republicans here. This isn't bad at all. Not one time did you take a punch at Obama. I can understand someone not liking him as a politician, disagree with him politically. But just lying about things that just aren't true. That's just sad and dumb.

And the reason I mentioned wealthy republicans, is because those are the same people who always vote FOR the rich and AGAINST the poor.

And your tax numbers aren't right. They may pay that much in taxes but when all deductions are taken out with big tax lawyers, they don't really pay, they get refunds! You do know that Exxon got BILLIONS in refunds, right??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,521 - 89,540 of144,972
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Quantummist 128,042
jailer and magistrate 1 hr a bunch of jokes 12
Horny girls on skype Leave your skype name for ... 1 hr junior 2
David Neff 2 hr curious 3
Anyone have any land for sale in manchester? 3 hr yeah 2
highschool schedules 5 hr gatorgirl74 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,110
•••
•••
•••
Manchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••