'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
88,481 - 88,500 of 151,570 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100013 May 16, 2013
COPY/PASTED from another forum ...
FITS WELL HERE!

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The point is, and always will be that the right-wingers are bitter pathetic losers who will never get over the fact that the Black guy won… TWICE. So they will always build up every non-issue that they can, only to be disappointed when Obama wins, again… nothing will come out of any of these so-called scandals.

justhefacts
Burnsville, MN

Look I’m a numbers guy lets RUN with your Black guy Won.

For Decades the Dem have touted Women’s Rights etc, Sexist, etc. So lets LOOK at the fundamental Ideology of the democratic party and how they practice there Dem Ideologies at the basic level

For the FIRST time there was a candidate running for president that not only LIVED in the Whites House that person spouse was the counterpart to Reagan.

If you ONLY looked at a resume of Obama VS Hillary without LOOKING at the “Black Guy’ and gender, HANDS DOWN Hillary should have by ALL rights Dems “Guy” support for the Democratic President.

So what DEMS do, all but KICKED a White Dem Woman (first lady) out of the race for president that had 8 YEARS experience in the White House. So the Dems instead RACIALLY picked out a MAN with light skin to bridge the Latinos and Blacks and Obama was ONLY a Junior Senator to boot.

This PROVES that the Dems Ideology at the basic is WHACKED!!!! Not unlike a person at Church walking out and shooting a person in the street while leaving Mass.

==========
BUT ...
Get Real ...
you GOT your BLACK PRESIDENT[muslim]

SHOWS your clinically INSANE ideology ...
doesn't IT?!?

;~)
Get Real

Richmond, KY

#100014 May 16, 2013
Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims
(CBS News) WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama called Thursday for tighter security for U.S. diplomatic facilities to prevent an attack like the one in Benghazi, Libya, last year that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

Ben Rhodes

Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes

The Benghazi attack is a political controversy. Republicans claim the administration watered down the facts in talking points given to U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice for television appearances while Obama was running for re-election. Republicans on Capitol Hill claimed they found proof in White House emails that they leaked to reporters last week. It turns out some of the quotes were wrong.

Republicans have charged that the State Department under Hillary Clinton was trying to protect itself from criticism. The White House released the real emails late Wednesday. Here's what we found when we compared them to the quotes that had been provided by Republicans.

One email was written by deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes.

White House Benghazi email release prompts GOP to demand more
WH releases emails showing changes to Benghazi talking points
Complete Coverage: U.S. Consulate attack in Benghazi

On Friday, Republicans leaked what they said was a quote from Rhodes: "We must make sure that the talking points reflect all agency equities, including those of the State Department, and we don't want to undermine the FBI investigation."

But it turns out that in the actual email, Rhodes did not mention the State Department.

It read: "We need to resolve this in a way that respects all of the relevant equities, particularly the investigation."

Republicans also provided what they said was a quote from an email written by State Department spokesman Victoria Nuland.

The Republican version quotes Nuland discussing, "The penultimate point is a paragraph talking about all the previous warnings provided by the Agency (CIA) about al-Qaeda's presence and activities of al-Qaeda."

Below: President Obama calls on Congress to help bolster diplomatic security.

The actual email from Nuland says: "The penultimate point could be abused by members to beat the State Department for not paying attention to Agency warnings."

The CIA agreed with the concerns raised by the State Department and revised the talking points to make them less specific than the CIA's original version, eliminating references to al Qaeda and affiliates and earlier security warnings. There is no evidence that the White House orchestrated the changes.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5758494...
Get Real

Richmond, KY

#100015 May 16, 2013
I wonder who we should pick to BE Hillary's Vise-president.
Jay

Paris, TN

#100016 May 17, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Jay, You of all people stooping to spellin' police?
Come out of that viper den Jay!
Oh well, don't feel so bad. A newspaper journalist mistakenly printed Osama when he was talking about Obama. The editor didn't catch it, or didn't catch it on purpose, whatever. Of course they all got on his case to embarrass him, but he lived through it. And so will you.

By the way, since I don't like small places like viper dens, I live in a large home with open concept and high ceilings. My den is all Native American. No snakes there, just first American: history and culture.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100017 May 17, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
A United Staes Marine holding an unbrella over the head of Obastard, you have to be gotdam shitting me, this is the job of his staff, not a "U.S. Marine"!! What in the hell is this dumb ass thinking!!! I am totally appalled!!! This dumb bastard (Obama) must go!!!
he is the MOST despicable, disgusting, sick, clone of a human, that I have EVER seen ... and he USURPS the office of the president of the United States ...!!!...!

HOW DID WE EVER FALL THIS LOW?!?
``````````

President Obama makes U.S. Marine break military rules by holding an umbrella while in uniform... and the serviceman does not look happy about it

Regulation MCO P1020.34F of the Marine Corps Uniform Regulations chapter 3, rules out any use or carrying of an umbrella while a Marine is in uniform.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23258...

America is "the" 'laughingstock' of the world ...
since WE have fallen so FAR!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100018 May 17, 2013
Get Real wrote:
Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims
(CBS News) WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama called Thursday for tighter security for U.S. diplomatic facilities to prevent an attack like the one in Benghazi, Libya, last year that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.
Ben Rhodes
Deputy National Security Adviser ***Ben Rhodes <<---<<<[edited by AL]
The Benghazi attack is a political controversy. Republicans claim the administration watered down the facts in talking points given to U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice for television appearances while Obama was running for re-election. Republicans on Capitol Hill claimed they found proof in White House emails that they leaked to reporters last week. It turns out some of the quotes were wrong.
Republicans have charged that the State Department under Hillary Clinton was trying to protect itself from criticism. The White House released the real emails late Wednesday. Here's what we found when we compared them to the quotes that had been provided by Republicans.
One email was written by deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes.
White House Benghazi email release prompts GOP to demand more
WH releases emails showing changes to Benghazi talking points
Complete Coverage: U.S. Consulate attack in Benghazi
On Friday, Republicans leaked what they said was a quote from Rhodes: "We must make sure that the talking points reflect all agency equities, including those of the State Department, and we don't want to undermine the FBI investigation."
But it turns out that in the actual email, Rhodes did not mention the State Department.
It read: "We need to resolve this in a way that respects all of the relevant equities, particularly the investigation."
Republicans also provided what they said was a quote from an email written by State Department spokesman Victoria Nuland.
The Republican version quotes Nuland discussing, "The penultimate point is a paragraph talking about all the previous warnings provided by the Agency (CIA) about al-Qaeda's presence and activities of al-Qaeda."
Below: President Obama calls on Congress to help bolster diplomatic security.
The actual email from Nuland says: "The penultimate point could be abused by members to beat the State Department for not paying attention to Agency warnings."
The CIA agreed with the concerns raised by the State Department and revised the talking points to make them less specific than the CIA's original version, eliminating references to al Qaeda and affiliates and earlier security warnings. There is no evidence that the White House orchestrated the changes.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5758494...
IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE NOW: ABC, CBS and CNN top executives all have siblings or spouses working directly for Obama

The Democrat Party and the media are indistinguishable from one another and it doesn't take much digging to prove it.

You knew the mainstream media was biased, but this is incredible. It was revealed today that

CBS News President David Rhodes' brother

is Obama Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes, who was instrumental in rewriting the Benghazi talking points. <<---<<<

***Ben Rhodes is a top NSC advisor with absolutely no foreign policy or military experience.

None!

This idiot has advocated intervention both in Libya and now Syria. How has that worked out for us?

He is responsible for helping to massage the Benghazi talking points to watered down drivel.

His greatest accomplishment appears to be a Master's Degree in fiction writing

received from New York University.

So perhaps we should call him Obama's fiction writer!

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/05/it-a...

you seem to be so proud of the "destruction" you have helped CAUSE to America!

I just wonder IF God will be ... of you ... for helping DO it ...???
Get Real

Richmond, KY

#100019 May 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, don't feel so bad. A newspaper journalist mistakenly printed Osama when he was talking about Obama. The editor didn't catch it, or didn't catch it on purpose, whatever. Of course they all got on his case to embarrass him, but he lived through it. And so will you.
By the way, since I don't like small places like viper dens, I live in a large home with open concept and high ceilings. My den is all Native American. No snakes there, just first American: history and culture.
Den is all Native American?
And you're a republican?
Den is a trophy/play room?
Or a Respectful homage to the ORIGINAL AMERICAN PEOPLE..?
Hi tsa-la-gi? DA-qua-do-a DI-tli-hi A-ni-da-we-hi.
Lighttheway

Duluth, GA

#100021 May 17, 2013
Mitching in the senate floor
Get Real

Richmond, KY

#100022 May 17, 2013
Keystone XL pipeline?

Congress tried to force Obama’s hand more than a year ago on this: they imposed a February 2012 deadline on the president for a final decision, and in response he rejected the permit, arguing it did not provide his deputies with enough time to do a full review of the project.

While the new House bill could face a similar problem if it passes both chambers before Obama rules on the permit, the more salient question is what would happen if the president rejects TransCanada’s permit application and the House and Senate respond by passing a bill by veto-proof majorities that effectively grants the pipeline a permit.

“Congress could still deem it approved,”[Rep. Lee Terry](R-Neb.),!!![the bill’s author]!!!, told reporters

Susan Casey-Lefkowitz, who directs the Natural Resources Defense Council’s international program, said her group wouldn’t hesitate to challenge such a move in court.

“Should Congress decide to set aside a decision by the president to deny the Keystone XL tar sands pipeline, we would push back in every way possible, including researching the legality of such an effort to undermine a decision-making process that included public participation by hundreds of thousands of Americans,” she said.
Sounds like the teapubliklan party are the ones trying to shove the bill through. Then vowing to over ride the Presidents decision to reject the pipeline. hmmm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#100023 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
A LETTER FROM THE GRAVE
Exclusive: Ken Hutcherson and James Hansen offer perspective of baby Gosnell killed
Or perhaps the doctor was not held responsible for my death because those other kids were just a little older than I was. After all, there’s a big difference between being 24 weeks old and being 25 weeks old, right? Maybe if I would have been just a couple days older, the jury would have viewed me differently. Though I can’t be certain because I never had a chance to go to medical school, I’m guessing that something biologically magical happens on the 168th day that turns inanimate fetal tissue into a developing, ambulatory human child. Don’t ask me how it happens, but I’m pretty sure you go from a chewed up piece of bubble-gum to a little person overnight.
Actually, I’m just venting. If there’s anything I have learned since I was murdered, it’s that my life was significant even if my mother didn’t want me. I’ve learned that my life had meaning even if lawyers call me fetal tissue. I’ve learned that life begins a lot sooner than the legal system says it does. And, most importantly, I’ve learned that I know a lot more about life than the doctor who took mine from me.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/a-letter-from-the-...
ENOUGH to "shock" the CONSCIENCE ...
of ANYONE THAT HAS one.
MOST libTARDS do NOT tho.
THEY can't and "tolerate" this type of behavior ...
They are ALL 'sociopaths' in my opinion!
JUST like the FAILURE in office of our once REVERED Country!
eloquent for fetal tissuey
old man

Lafayette, TN

#100025 May 17, 2013
yah
Snrvet27

Duluth, GA

#100026 May 17, 2013
Opeachment! American Lady.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100027 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
your tears are delicious... said the gnatty pUnk!
On the day your FEAR starts, I will NOT FEEL A BIT OF PAIN for you and your ILK!
You were WARNED!
-n-
did NOT take heed!
It's COMING!
Hey, tell us again about the Glen Beck news that was going to bring down Obama. Wasn't that breaking earth shaking news suppose to happen 3 weeks ago?
Obama will be out of office in 3 1/2 years. Take heed !!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100028 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The Laws of Nature and of Nature's God:
The True Foundation of American Law
by Kerry L. Morgan
INTRODUCTION
An examination of the true foundation of American law must begin with the question: "Is the law of God supreme or is it subject to the laws of peoples and nations?" Two answers to this question are possible. The first answer is that God exists and his law, including his laws pertaining to the creation of nations, governments and constitutions, are supreme, right and absolute. The second answer is that whether or not God or his law exist, the law of peoples and nations, are supreme, right and absolute at least until they are changed.
Ascertaining the requirements of any law - human or Divine - requires people to make judgments about what the rule of law is and what that law commands. It requires people to understand the sources and foundations of law.
http://www.lonang.com/conlaw/1/c12a.htm
THE CORNERSTONE OF INALIENABLE RIGHTS
A FINITE ARTICULATION OF THE LAWS OF CREATION
What does the Declaration say about the laws of nature and of nature's God? By its own terms the *Declaration of Independence* reflects only a finite articulation of that law. The Declaration outlines and explains only a few of the most important principles that are embodied in the law of God. The Declaration was not meant to define and enumerate every legal idea God has ever expressed. The Declaration simply provides us with the essential legal principles. The document enumerated the essential ingredients of the law of nature: equality, unalienable rights and government by consent.
http://www.lonang.com/conlaw/1/c12b.htm
What a load of BS.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#100030 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE NOW: ABC, CBS and CNN top executives all have siblings or spouses working directly for Obama
The Democrat Party and the media are indistinguishable from one another and it doesn't take much digging to prove it.
You knew the mainstream media was biased, but this is incredible. It was revealed today that
CBS News President David Rhodes' brother
is Obama Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes, who was instrumental in rewriting the Benghazi talking points. <<---<<<
***Ben Rhodes is a top NSC advisor with absolutely no foreign policy or military experience.
None!
This idiot has advocated intervention both in Libya and now Syria. How has that worked out for us?
He is responsible for helping to massage the Benghazi talking points to watered down drivel.
His greatest accomplishment appears to be a Master's Degree in fiction writing
received from New York University.
So perhaps we should call him Obama's fiction writer!
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/05/it-a...
you seem to be so proud of the "destruction" you have helped CAUSE to America!
I just wonder IF God will be ... of you ... for helping DO it ...???
God is pissed at you for being a Liar.
IND

Hyden, KY

#100031 May 17, 2013
all i have seen out most the repub's the last four yrs is they have spent their entire time trying to come up with things to bicker over. while the average person is struggling to make ends meet.and when they do try to do anything its always against the average joe. or the old and disabled and poor.the dems are little better but are shut down when they try by the repubs. this Nation needs reformed from the top to the bottom.my opinion.
did u know

Union City, TN

#100032 May 17, 2013
Repubtards wouldn't cherry pick talking points to accuse Obama of a scandal...now would they???

http://theweek.com/article/index/244363/watch...

#100034 May 17, 2013
IND wrote:
all i have seen out most the repub's the last four yrs is they have spent their entire time trying to come up with things to bicker over. while the average person is struggling to make ends meet.and when they do try to do anything its always against the average joe. or the old and disabled and poor.the dems are little better but are shut down when they try by the repubs. this Nation needs reformed from the top to the bottom.my opinion.
they're looking at 11 1/2 (at least) more years of a Democratic white House, and it burns their asses..so they're hell-bent on discrediting Hillary Clinton, to bad she's the most highly respected woman politician in American history.
IND

Hyden, KY

#100035 May 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
they're looking at 11 1/2 (at least) more years of a Democratic white House, and it burns their asses..so they're hell-bent on discrediting Hillary Clinton, to bad she's the most highly respected woman politician in American history.
do you think that these two parties are that far apart behind closed doors?or could it be that power is just passed back and forth from time to time.just keeping the people split up.have you ever wondered how the stock mkt. can be so high with the economy so low? could it be the top 7% is draining whats left from the people?look at what and who has all the wealth.

#100037 May 17, 2013
IND wrote:
<quoted text>do you think that these two parties are that far apart behind closed doors?or could it be that power is just passed back and forth from time to time.just keeping the people split up.have you ever wondered how the stock mkt. can be so high with the economy so low? could it be the top 7% is draining whats left from the people?look at what and who has all the wealth.
I know that for the 'powers that be' to 'pass the power' to a republican in 2016, it will have to be done by spending, buying and selling influence,'creating' a viable candidate,'destroying' a viable opponent...ultimately,(at least for now0, the the choice is still in the hands of the voters. What didn't work in 2012, won't work in 2016

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min uninformed idiot 2,201
Why WKLB 42 min The Spoiler 62
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr BRAIN STORM 130,638
Roy Gibson 2 hr karma 19
Smith Boys 7 hr someone who cares 1
Jessica Young AKA Bean 7 hr Big momma 3
Joe 4 Judge? 7 hr Big momma 1
Melanda Adams 8 hr Know her well 15
•••
•••
Manchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Manchester Jobs