'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
84,881 - 84,900 of 146,786 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Back at you Ari/Jay...repuke
Nightmares to you. Lemming sock
HILLRY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014

You are one crazy, psycho bitch.

Keep living in your dream world you loony nutcase.
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Terrorists may leave 'digital breadcrumbs' for investigators

The same Internet that makes it easy for terrorists and killers to research targets and stock up on ammunition also makes it easier for them to get caught, thanks to "digital breadcrumbs" that are hard to erase. While Dzhokhar Tsarnaev the 19-year-old man accused in the Boston Marathon bombing that killed three people and injured more than 170 remains in serious condition (and unable to speak) at Boston's Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, authorities are hunting for clues in many places, both physical and virtual.

The big thing they are trying to determine is the radicalization," Mark Rasch, former head of the Justice Department's computer crime unit and now an independent consultant at MarkDRasch.com , explained to NBC News. "How did he become radicalized?" Rasch believes authorities are employing digital forensics in an attempt to answer this question. They are likely looking at laptops, desktops and tablets, checking social networks and browser histories, and searching for evidence that Dzhokhar or his 26-year-old brother, Tamerlan killed in a firefight with police on Thursday night researched Web pages about bomb making.

Further Internet postings, online discussions and attempts to join radical groups on Facebook provided further clues.

Read more:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/21/17...

Some of you crazies are leaving loaves of bread. hahaha Keep it up. They will catch up to you if they haven't red flagged you already. Socks and all. Continue to show your radical frightwinged selves as the hatemongers and racists you are. Keep trashing our country and the MAJORITY elected PRESIDENT, COMMANDER IN CHIEF. Your disgusting lemmings! The name changer using other poster's names responding to some crazies like I seen on the last few pages then changing Ari/Rep Honey's name to include the "N" word has been reported, I suggest Uncle Tab, and anyone else besides those two lemmings I missed report it. I did.(Is that the AnnoynMOUTH T/troll back playing games?) Don't see any of the DEMS playing that. Show your colors daily. Maybe Mother Syrup will mentor them.

Homeland Security/Military is awesome.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one crazy, psycho bitch.
Keep living in your dream world you loony nutcase.
Don't get me mixed up with your batshitcrazy lady Ari/Jay. Got you riled with the truth. Don't split a vein and hurt yourself. Always resorting to foul language and ASSumptions. What you do best. Carry on loser.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
Terrorists may leave 'digital breadcrumbs' for investigators
The same Internet that makes it easy for terrorists and killers to research targets and stock up on ammunition also makes it easier for them to get caught, thanks to "digital breadcrumbs" that are hard to erase. While Dzhokhar Tsarnaev the 19-year-old man accused in the Boston Marathon bombing that killed three people and injured more than 170 remains in serious condition (and unable to speak) at Boston's Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, authorities are hunting for clues in many places, both physical and virtual.
The big thing they are trying to determine is the radicalization," Mark Rasch, former head of the Justice Department's computer crime unit and now an independent consultant at MarkDRasch.com , explained to NBC News. "How did he become radicalized?" Rasch believes authorities are employing digital forensics in an attempt to answer this question. They are likely looking at laptops, desktops and tablets, checking social networks and browser histories, and searching for evidence that Dzhokhar or his 26-year-old brother, Tamerlan killed in a firefight with police on Thursday night researched Web pages about bomb making.
Further Internet postings, online discussions and attempts to join radical groups on Facebook provided further clues.
Read more:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/21/17...
Some of you crazies are leaving loaves of bread. hahaha Keep it up. They will catch up to you if they haven't red flagged you already. Socks and all. Continue to show your radical frightwinged selves as the hatemongers and racists you are. Keep trashing our country and the MAJORITY elected PRESIDENT, COMMANDER IN CHIEF. Your disgusting lemmings! The name changer using other poster's names responding to some crazies like I seen on the last few pages then changing Ari/Rep Honey's name to include the "N" word has been reported, I suggest Uncle Tab, and anyone else besides those two lemmings I missed report it. I did.(Is that the AnnoynMOUTH T/troll back playing games?) Don't see any of the DEMS playing that. Show your colors daily. Maybe Mother Syrup will mentor them.
Homeland Security/Military is awesome.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Luke 12:20
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
20 But God said unto him, O fool, this night will they fetch away thy soul from thee: then whose shall those things be which thou hast provided ...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get me mixed up with your batshitcrazy lady Ari/Jay. Got you riled with the truth. Don't split a vein and hurt yourself. Always resorting to foul language and ASSumptions. What you do best. Carry on loser.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014

I'm not the least bit mixed up you screwball! And you do not have me riled up, dream on!

You need to go back and read your own foul language posts before you accuse others of the same thing.

You are one of the most bitter, hateful, people I've ever read on this site. You slam everyone who doesn't agree with you because you think your some hot-shot government official. No one cares what you job classification was or is. You talk like a vicious back biter and your posts are disgustingly obscene. No wonder you get slammed back, you deserve it!

Crone! And by the way, you have the nightmares you wish on everyone else who disagrees with your lunacy!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Post #95930 "extremely think skull" ? tell us your not high on something...
You are burnt out!
Spelling? Typo? Just BOMBED out of your skull again!
Usig your logic, you have a HUGE drug problem then huh?

(Try to think out what I just did to you here Captain Onvious!)

LMMFAO@this idiots just not being smart enough to catch on to the obvious.
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Already did Ari/Jay. Got a handsome retirement for it too. Once a researcher always a researcher. Developed many research AND criminal elements in my field. Gov't trained. There is no stalking. I only post on my favorite KENTUCKY thread. I am sure that list follows the batshitcrazy lady around or visa versa, but when they all show up with the FEB 13 registered date with the same warped mentality you repuke lemmings display it don't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is going on. Some that don't come back may just be a paid topix shill to keep the advertisements coming, most are just loser socks crying the blues and being racist because the MAJORITY elected a TWO TERM PRESIDENT that you never in your lifetime thought would happen. Damn, you thought you had put those sheets away for good huh? Hate to break it to you ARI/Jay it's 2013. Get with the time or get left behind lemming.
Don't know who billary is and I am sure you got all your answers from rush/beck/hannity already.
No responds for the Paris, Tn references, no denial? hahah Guess I had that one right huh? hahaha Pay very good attention to the details they release on catch home grown terrorist, like the one in Chicago too, then think of the details they don't release. You know the ones that the depend on National Security. Can't give away all our secrets. So you fauxbox lemmings keep it up. You use all their favorite key words and you have no idea how big their watch list is. I love it. Weed out the crazies.
BUSH/CHENEY/RUMSFIELD for prosecution.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
LOLOL, ROTFL, welfare is a handsome retirement? LOLOL, well, if you look at it from the point of view of minimum wage at the local gay bar - perhaps, you left wing anti-American liars are pretty funny, the only govt job you could have retired from is shoveling manure from the stalls of the calvary which no longer has horses, they use mechanized vehicles now, you really should get t.v. in that holler you sit in,

delusional sodotards, LOLOL, top secret techniques to track topix posters, ROTFL, maybe thats why oblamer let the terrorists slip right through his fingers - he was too busy looking at topix to listen to Russian and Chechnyan authorities.

Wow, right when I thought you sheepletards couldn't get any bolder or stupider, you do. This is the first post of the morning but I am going to go out on a limb here and award you the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa of the day award, I just can't believe any other sodotard can top what you posted,

LOLOLOL, baaaaaaaa-raacccccccc-alypse, a result of baaaaaaaaaa-raaaaaacccccc-naaa aaaaa-phobiaaaaaaa

Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Zero Dark Thirty, a great movie to watch of one of our Presidents biggest accomplishments!

I'm very proud of this man we (the smarter political party) voted into office two times.

He did a great job, and is STILL doing a great job.

The crackhead said I was going to be mad at Obama and smash my TV.... Nothing but Prop's for Obama!!

He gets it DONE!!
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

hey repukes, do your top secret trackers use NeoTrace, or just simple commands like traceroute, what about free internet tools like wireshark or do they use what use to be called the carnivore system or DCS-1000?

Please, tell us, is there really 1500 aliens living on this planet at any one time and are most of them cab drivers, do your neurolizers work on humans and aliens? LOLOLOL,

wow, what a tard, anything anyone does on the internet is filtered and categorized retard, now quit watching james bond movies and get back to trying to figure out what you are gonna do when oblamer cuts your social security and medicare,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Suspect is communicating with officials this morning.

Nice to see Repubs here wanting his rights to be protected. He's a terrorists, he didn't care about the 4 people he's killed and the hundreds he injured's right, but it's nice that you unstable WRONG thinking republicans want him to be handled like a hero.

This is why no one votes for you people except other unstable idiots.

Any news on Glen Becks big news??

I know you uneducated koolaiders can't wait to here your messiah Beck speak.

Hurry up and start posting so we can dismantle it like we do everything else you post here
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Suspect is communicating with officials this morning.
Nice to see Repubs here wanting his rights to be protected. He's a terrorists, he didn't care about the 4 people he's killed and the hundreds he injured's right, but it's nice that you unstable WRONG thinking republicans want him to be handled like a hero.
This is why no one votes for you people except other unstable idiots.
Any news on Glen Becks big news??
I know you uneducated koolaiders can't wait to here your messiah Beck speak.
Hurry up and start posting so we can dismantle it like we do everything else you post here
don't worry, we are all pretty confident that hussein oblamer will get him plenty of govt. appointed lawyers like he did all the others, the guy will be walking about free just as soon as hussein oblamer pardons him for being a mooslum,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Zero Dark Thirty, a great movie to watch of one of our Presidents biggest accomplishments!
I'm very proud of this man we (the smarter political party) voted into office two times.
He did a great job, and is STILL doing a great job.
The crackhead said I was going to be mad at Obama and smash my TV.... Nothing but Prop's for Obama!!
He gets it DONE!!
That was an awesome movie. I like it that some stubborn woman was featured as tracking him down.:) They are eat up at his successes since they all were kumbaya with turtle has turned out to be them. Turtleman is touring Louisville with grandrand, holding desparately on his teabagging coat tails. Priceless

Ole grandrand should tell him to go find Trey and get him to help him since the two of them dug up all the dirt on grandrand in 2010 and supported his opponent. He can hang on real tight and it still won't help him.

The family all watched Lincoln after the BBQ yesterday. If you haven't watched it it is a must see. He was such a great President. I noticed as it got going that things in Congress haven't changed much. It's a wonder they get anything done. One iota. Funny thing is, it appears somewhere along the way the parties did a reversal, the RepubliCONS freed the blacks (sounded like they really wanted their votes too! hmmmm sounds familiar). Then you fast forward and it is the DEMS who tries to protect them and make them feel like human beings, while the REPS profile them, slander them, and still tend to treat them like second class citizens. Wow, look where they have come so far. Just like woman. Fast forward and it is the hispanics, only DEMS try to help them and REPS treat them less human. That's without mentioning the freedom of religion concept. Wow, talk about a role reversal since the last GREAT republican President. Black, woman, Hispanics, won't forget.

You and Calvin took the crazies and socks on pretty good yesterday. Did you notice the lack of them after the outting. What about that goatgirl implying it's hacking skills and doing background checks. If anyone needed a background/mental check it would be that sock. I think one of them used your name and changed the poster's name adding the "n" word. I reported it. You should too. And they wonder why their posts are removed. That is a disgusting tactic they are known for. Guess we are a thorn in their side with the truth and credible sites. Have to laugh at how Calvin burns them up. I know not all repukes are like that, but these loons make them all look bad with their tricks, hate mongering, profiling and racism.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry, we are all pretty confident that hussein oblamer will get him plenty of govt. appointed lawyers like he did all the others, the guy will be walking about free just as soon as hussein oblamer pardons him for being a mooslum,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You all have been trained to always plant that gear, doom, and gloom.

He hasn't been read his rights..... So your lies are just easy to point out.

You just have to wait for Beck today to break some huge news..... Didn't Trump have big news that would change the Presidential Race too??

Never happened..... But you poor dumb Republicans live for fear.

You people will believe everything he says.

It's going to be hilarious when we dissect everything you/he says as usual.
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You all have been trained to always plant that gear, doom, and gloom.
He hasn't been read his rights..... So your lies are just easy to point out.
You just have to wait for Beck today to break some huge news..... Didn't Trump have big news that would change the Presidential Race too??
Never happened..... But you poor dumb Republicans live for fear.
You people will believe everything he says.
It's going to be hilarious when we dissect everything you/he says as usual.
I know it, I just can't wait for your 8th grade intellect to 'dissect' everything we/he says, man I am so proud we have loyal patriots like you and your gay lover repukes to realign our thinking after having been brainwashed from reading the Constitution, I am going to be so appreciative of your efforts to instruct us with your intellect, maybe you can explain to us just how oblamer got the terrorists again, he didn't need any help to do so - especially not from the Russian or Checyan authorities,

baaaaaa-raaacccccccc-naaaaaaa- phobiaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
That was an awesome movie. I like it that some stubborn woman was featured as tracking him down.:) They are eat up at his successes since they all were kumbaya with turtle has turned out to be them. Turtleman is touring Louisville with grandrand, holding desparately on his teabagging coat tails. Priceless
Ole grandrand should tell him to go find Trey and get him to help him since the two of them dug up all the dirt on grandrand in 2010 and supported his opponent. He can hang on real tight and it still won't help him.
The family all watched Lincoln after the BBQ yesterday. If you haven't watched it it is a must see. He was such a great President. I noticed as it got going that things in Congress haven't changed much. It's a wonder they get anything done. One iota. Funny thing is, it appears somewhere along the way the parties did a reversal, the RepubliCONS freed the blacks (sounded like they really wanted their votes too! hmmmm sounds familiar). Then you fast forward and it is the DEMS who tries to protect them and make them feel like human beings, while the REPS profile them, slander them, and still tend to treat them like second class citizens. Wow, look where they have come so far. Just like woman. Fast forward and it is the hispanics, only DEMS try to help them and REPS treat them less human. That's without mentioning the freedom of religion concept. Wow, talk about a role reversal since the last GREAT republican President. Black, woman, Hispanics, won't forget.
You and Calvin took the crazies and socks on pretty good yesterday. Did you notice the lack of them after the outting. What about that goatgirl implying it's hacking skills and doing background checks. If anyone needed a background/mental check it would be that sock. I think one of them used your name and changed the poster's name adding the "n" word. I reported it. You should too. And they wonder why their posts are removed. That is a disgusting tactic they are known for. Guess we are a thorn in their side with the truth and credible sites. Have to laugh at how Calvin burns them up. I know not all repukes are like that, but these loons make them all look bad with their tricks, hate mongering, profiling and racism.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
you should be reported for excessive drug abuse, you are a danger to yourself and all your neighbors in that trailer park,

LOLOL, dems care about minorities? ROTFL, I am a minority and see exactly what they stand for, it's racist pigs and sodofaggs like you that keep minorities down, KKK anyone? Just register to be a demotard and you are automatically enrolled,

can't wait to see what hussein oblamer has in store for cuts after he is done with social security and medicare, but you sodofaggs just won't respond to that topic now will you,

baaaaaa-raaaaaaacccccc-naaaaaa aa-phobiaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
I report it every time, I reported the anonymous idiot. I said that this people who say those things are mentally unstable and should report them to authorities. Looks like they may have done that.

With HS, the Internet is being looked at, and these people have to be sending up flags left and right.

Are you as excited as I am about Becks big announcement today?? I know these uneducated tools will latch onto it and believe everything he says. But be sure about this, before his big announcement he will be rubbing Vicks Vapor Rub around his eyes so he can have those crocodile tears that these low education voters eat up.

It's going to be a fun day as soon as he releases his big story.

I'm hoping it won't be long lol

The movie Lincoln is on the list, you're exactly right on your description of republicans today.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself and all the repukes that. That's what we want you to think. She's resting up for the campaign. Get ready for her old JD. She's coming. Scares the hell out of you repukes huh? hahaha Get use to it. Any Dem could win after the shit your repuke Party of No and teabaggers have pulled in Congress. Maybe it will sink in when the MAJORITY keeps voting DEMs in starting with 2014. Suck it up loser.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
LMAO!!! Yep, in the democrat party the dead can vote, so I guess the dead can run for POTUS.
Dottie

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't really seem that Republicans have "cornered the market on hate and bullying". From what I read on this thread the Democrats are just as bad if not worse.
I have not read each and every post made here so I guess I did miss the post from the "14 year old". I find it hard to believe any History/Physics teacher would want a 14 year old to learn anything from a political thread such as this. He would not learn anything regarding politics. This would be more appropriate for a Psychology class in order to see first hand the mentality and behavior of bigots and haters. Even then, it would be more appropriate for a college student, not a 14 year old child. In addition, his comments give him away.
Why not? The big dumb down of America's youth has been in full swing for years . It's the name of the communist educational game in American schools now.
candygirl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the proof of drug abuse, heart attack, and me bring this Scudmissle person buried somewhere in your post??
Didn't think so...... You're just a big mouthed blowhard megaphone neck who just types shit.
You know who I am, been asked HOW many times???
You can't prove anything you've ever said.
You're looking kinda stupid here Professor Dumbass!
May want to try another board where people will believe a dumb blowhard.... Doesn't work here.
I proved it..... You can't prove anything you say.... Which makes tub the loser.
But that's something you're so very used to. You experience in everyday life.... This Internet is what you want to be.
You've failed here as well.
Heh dumbass!
hey there uncle taboo. good swingers party we had at T O L wasn't it.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Since all you republicans do nothing but complain, whine, and cry about how terrible our country still is.... Why are you still here??

It's obvious no one here likes you, you're always here, so no one in your real life likes you.... So why stay in this country??

Be better for my country if you dead weights were gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Heard they had more ppl to get on drugs 11 min knows 12
Buzz Saw & Pernell Jones brothers dead two days... 17 min carl roberts 29
will gary runion have to be retried now that th... (Jan '10) 40 min wellibe 26
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Mike Duquette 128,908
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 54 min chocolatecovballs 1,029
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 26,206
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 16,125
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••