'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186037 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#93848 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
September 24, 2006
Who's Wagging Who? Who's the Dog Anyway?
Before you go to the meat of the post (below), you may want to take a refresher course on how well... and convincingly, some people can lie.
Q. Have you ever met with Monica Lewinsky in the White House between the hours of midnight and six a.m.?
A. I certainly don't think so.
Q: You said in a statement today that you had no improper relationship with this intern. What exactly was the nature of your relationship with her?
A: Well, let me say, the relationship was not improper, and I think that's important enough to say.
Now that your bull-dung-o-meter is finely tuned, you may proceed:
Click
http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/archives/0046...
Bill Clinton!! Hell, that was a perverted 15 year old boy in an adult body, you couldn't trust him with a hundred dollar bill in a trailer court, or let him sit for your pets, everything was far game for Bill.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93849 Apr 12, 2013
Oh, great, weve still got Rick Santorum
Whining on about napkin decorum
Same sex marriage? How foul!
Im not some paper towel!
(My suggestion is just to ignore im.)
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93851 Apr 12, 2013
Jon Huntsman will never succeed
Its not statesmanship skills that we need
Hes too smart; too polite;
Too refined for the fight
You need swagger and bullshit to lead
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#93852 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
an amendment is a terrible thing to waste
...makes you 0 for 2
lolol... get it?
Fuch Face!! I don't keep score, I am covered!!!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93853 Apr 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured it would have posted the headline I seen on NBC swearing it was a liberal hamburglar along with all the other nonsense it posts hahaha:
Hamburglar hunted:$100,000 worth of beef patties stolen
I am off for the night. You have a pleasant night and keep on them. You rile the vile out of them. hahaha Showing their true colors.
DITCH MITCH
They say if you keep shaking it, the cream rises to the top...uh, that ain't cream

good night Ms R
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#93854 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
potential drone targets?
Got that covered! Can't hit what you can't see!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93855 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Clinton!! Hell, that was a perverted 15 year old boy in an adult body, you couldn't trust him with a hundred dollar bill in a trailer court, or let him sit for your pets, everything was far game for Bill.
yet, another two term president, very successful, still loved by the masses, and could still spray interns if he chose to, I imagine

Hey Dic, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93856 Apr 12, 2013
The Newtown[CT] Bee Since 1877

Francine Wheeler To Give Presidential Weekly Address This Weekend
Friday, April 12, 2013

Mrs Wheeler may be the first citizen during the Obama Administration to deliver the Presidential Radio Address.
http://newtownbee.com/news/news/2013/04/12/fr...

How often does THIS happen?

In May 2004, for example, Democrats invited Paul Rieckhoff, an Iraq war veteran, to give their response to >>>

President George W. Bushs weekly address.

He's "too lazy" to!
the 0 that IS!
skeered lol

Glasgow, KY

#93857 Apr 12, 2013
Obama is breaking bad! lol He has put Japan on notice about devaluing their currency. That is hilarious. Bernanke is printing money like it is going out of style (85 billion a month) to try and make Obama look good at least once during his two terms. All the while pushing us into hyper inflation.

You better behave Japan...you know what happens when Obama gets pissed. Oh wait...absolutely nothing happens because that's how he rolls. Too busy golfing or partying with all his 1%er Hollywood butt buddies.
Never mind Japan. You're good! LMMFAO
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93858 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Fuch Face!! I don't keep score, I am covered!!!
you don't keep score? Isn't that what losers say?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#93859 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stranger"
...The Joker (not Lady, or Ari or OZ or baaaaa, or Justa Dic or the myriad of sock puppets))
I meant the cool joker
Fuch Face!!! You can't get any stranger than the Walking Dead, but I guess you have, you're a liberal.
Jay

Paris, TN

#93860 Apr 12, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You were 14, fourteen years ago. You are here 24/7. You are more intelligent, than any 14 year would be. You are no boy. So don't act so dumb. You are here to keep an eye on posters here. I hope ypu are getting paid well.

Totally agree with you, Syl. He watches political TV?!!! And he's 13? ha-ha. Bogus, and he plays the roll because he thinks what he says is shocking behavior and we are all agast. Show me a 13 year old who gives a rats about all the stuff he posts.

He's a joke and these stupid 'tards' give him genious marks....fools, all of them. LOL!!!

wtf

Glasgow, KY

#93861 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
yet, another two term president, very successful, still loved by the masses, and could still spray interns if he chose to, I imagine
You are bragging about a perverted president shoving a cigar in and out of a young interns vajaja while his wife and young daughter slept down the hall? Yes he was loved by the dumb ass masses but that's nothing to brag about either.

Seems Slick Willy has a bit of a "size" problem if a cigars girth is more pleasing to his young girls than his wittle willie is! lol You can relate, huh?

Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93862 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Got that covered! Can't hit what you can't see!
I remember, your pointy foil hat, fools the radar, the electromagnetism, the radio waves, reflects solar flares...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#93863 Apr 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your teabaggers and nutcase candidates did that for you along with protecting the rich and BIG CORPS. Glad we are only ONE BIG OLD MAJORITY PARTY. Dems rule
DITCH MITCH
You rule as long as the money last! Guess what, the money is going-going-going........
Now what are you going to do?
I see forced labor camps over the horizon!! Guess what you will be part of them!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#93864 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fuch Face, nice try, but no cigar!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#93865 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't keep score? Isn't that what losers say?
Fuch Face!!! No, the game isn't over!
U ashholes

AOL

#93866 Apr 12, 2013
nut jobbers
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#93867 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember, your pointy foil hat, fools the radar, the electromagnetism, the radio waves, reflects solar flares...
LMAO!!! Not even close!!!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93868 Apr 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree with you, Syl. He watches political TV?!!! And he's 13? ha-ha. Bogus, and he plays the roll because he thinks what he says is shocking behavior and we are all agast. Show me a 13 year old who gives a rats about all the stuff he posts.
He's a joke and these stupid 'tards' give him genious marks....fools, all of them. LOL!!!
HEY, I CAN HEAR YOU
whats political tv?..I watch Maher, Colbert and Stewart, You Tube, XTube
I read 3 hours a day, have since I was 4, yes 4.hard to apologize for being intelligent.
Also, being the brightest star in the Moron Club isn't much to brag about...no wonder I get big ups here
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, my point has always been, I don't give a flying fuck what you think, but I can't be anything but 14, not yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min cherry picker 141,324
Saplin Fork Rd. 41 min Kentucky 6
Laurel Creek Church (Mar '07) 2 hr squirtanthony 176
Disability 5 hr Trees 6
meth on beechcreek 16 hr knows 7
Manchester Walmart employee 22 hr managet 5
Jeff Centers Tue Pauljack 2
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages