'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 224847 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#93408 Apr 11, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> still wasn't enough. Duh!!!
Didn't say it was sweetie! Just said it was NOT a landslide. Read carefully!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#93409 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL
and on and on? seriously?
wanna know something about honey?
too much makes you puke
Love the way you libs divert when you can't find an answer! LOL

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals who did NOT serve: Harry Reid, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and on and on.
Meeeeeeeee

United States

#93411 Apr 11, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
BOO! dumb ass.
BOOOOOO.........mothe$ f-cker!!!!!!!!
Goatgirl...
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93412 Apr 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just really dislike people characterizing Obama's win as a landslide. It was NOT!
Is nearly 2/3 a landslide?
that's how many electoral votes he got
332 to 206...62%
countrygirl

United States

#93413 Apr 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say it was sweetie! Just said it was NOT a landslide. Read carefully!
no you read carefully, by a landslide.
Just me

Russell, KY

#93414 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a slimy pile of whale shit at the bottom of the Ocean you gd Liar.
Sounds much better than being a lying Liberal moron
countrygirl

United States

#93415 Apr 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals who did NOT serve: Harry Reid, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and on and on.
so and..........
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93416 Apr 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives who did NOT serve: Tim Pawlenty, Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin, John Thune, Haley Barbour, Rick Santorum, Barack Obama, Jon Hunstman, Jim DeMint, Mitch Daniels, Michelle Bachmann, Gary Johnson, Chris Christie, Michael Bloomberg, Rudy Giuliani, Herman Cain, Bobby Jindal, George Pataki, Donald Trump, Paul Ryan, Mark Rubio, and on and on.

How's that for an answer?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93417 Apr 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I sneaked Obama in to see if you read it, lol
Syl

Russell, KY

#93418 Apr 11, 2013
Hypocrite in chief wrote:
Who is dumber ...Uncle Tab or wtf?
It's a tie..........
countrygirl

United States

#93419 Apr 11, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds much better than being a lying Liberal moron
just you can be whale shot. Now that
that is settled. Moving on.
Hypocrite in chief

United States

#93421 Apr 11, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a tie..........
Correct...dumb and dumber ...
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93422 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sneaked Obama in to see if you read it, lol
He's serving now! hehehehehe
Hypocrite in chief

United States

#93423 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's serving now! hehehehehe
... Obama is serving his own friends...how did Detroit Auto bailout worked for you?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93424 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
... Obama is serving his own friends...how did Detroit Auto bailout worked for you?
it saved the auto industry, didn't affect me directly as far as i can tell, but thanks for asking
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93425 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
How did letting Detroit go bankrupt work for you?
Justice Dale

United States

#93426 Apr 11, 2013
Jay-Z addresses Cuba critics in new song

April 11, 2013, 11:34 AM EST

Entertainment Tonight

Jay-Z is speaking out against the critics questioning his motives for his anniversary getaway in Cuba with his wife, Beyoncé Knowles, the best way he knows how: through song.

Bing: Beyoncé to perform at Jay-Z's Philly festival

The hip-hop mogul released a new track titled "Open Letter" on Thursday and while the beat is sure to get heads bobbing (the song was produced by Timbaland and Swizz Beatz), the lyrics are pretty cutting. "Obama said,'Chill, you gonna get me impeached'/ You don't need this s--- anyway; chill with me on the beach," Jay-Z, 43, raps. "I done turned Havana to Atlanta / Guayabera shirts and bandanas.... Boy from the hood got White House clearance."

Just another fuchup, from the national embarrassment sitting in the White House!!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93427 Apr 11, 2013
Anemia Poster Boy, Paul Ryan's filibuster plan thwarted by fellow Republicans
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93428 Apr 11, 2013
Sorry, I meant Rand Paul, as if you didn't know
Freedom

Jamestown, KY

#93429 Apr 11, 2013
spocko wrote:
A guide to NRA talking-points or when perfectly intelligent people turn troglodyte.
Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
Maybe, but people with guns kill many, many more people than they would if they didn't have guns, and guns designed to kill as many people as possible. We don't know if the murderer in Newtown was suffering from a suicidal depression, but many mass shooters in the past were. And guess what? People suffer from suicidal depression everywhere in the world. People get angry and upset everywhere in the world. But there aren't mass shootings every few weeks in England or Costa Rica or Japan, and the reason is that people in those places who have these impulses don't have an easy way to access lethal weapons and unlimited ammunition. But if you want to kill large numbers of people and you happen to be an American, you'll find it easy to do.
Criminals will always find a way to get guns no matter what measures we take, so what's the point?
The question isn't whether we could snap our fingers and make every gun disappear. It's whether we can make it harder for criminals to get guns, and harder for an unbalanced person with murderous intent to kill so many people. The goal is to reduce violence as much as possible. There's no other problem for which we'd say if we can't solve it completely and forever we shouldn't even try.
The Constitution says I have a right to own guns.
Yes it does, but for some infantile reason gun advocates think that the right to bear arms is the only constitutional right that is virtually written in stone and without limit. You have the right to practice your religion, but not if your religion involves human sacrifice. You have the right to free speech, but you can still be prosecuted for incitement or conspiracy, and you can be sued for libel. Every right is subject to limitation when it begins to threaten others, and the Supreme Court has affirmed that even though there is an individual right to gun ownership, the government can put reasonable restrictions on that right.
As we’ve all seen, if a shooter turns out to have a Muslim name, the NRA will be more than happy to give up all kinds of rights in the name of fighting terrorism. Have the government read my email? Have my cell phone company turn over my call records? Check which books I'm taking out of the library? Make me take my shoes off before getting on a plane, just because some idiot tried to blow up his sneakers? Sure, do what you've got to do. But don't make it harder to buy thousands of rounds of ammunition, because if we couldn't do that we'd no longer be free – what a crock!
Widespread gun ownership is a guarantee against tyranny.
If that had anything to do with contemporary life, then mature democracies would be constantly overthrown by despots. But they aren't. We shouldn't write laws based on the fantasies of conspiracy theorists.
Guns are a part of American culture.
Indeed they are, but so are a lot of things, and that tells us nothing about whether they're good or bad and how we want to treat them going forward. Slavery was a part of American culture for a couple of hundred years, but eventually we decided it had to go.
Having movie theaters and schools full of kids periodically shot up seems to be a price the NRA is willing to pay if it means I get to play with guns.
OK, that's not an argument gun advocates are willing to make. But it's the truth that lies beneath all their other arguments. All that we suffer because of the proliferation of guns—these horrifying tragedies, the 30,000 Americans who are killed every year with guns—for gun advocates, it's unfortunate, but it's a price they're willing to pay. If only they'd have the guts to say it
Please answer this question, Do YOU believe its OK for a woman to have an Abortion for any reason? Please post your answer on Topix, If you have the guts to answer it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing dog on martins creek 3 hr Missing dog 1
Dollar General store 4 hr Beech creek 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr now 148,315
what Happen At Terry Godseys Last Night 10 hr bhcc 1
Warren Collins from Horse Creek Tue Hello 4
Rabbit tobacco (Oct '07) Tue Cyclone577 21
sstephanie meshell and sherman hubbard Tue busted joke 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages