'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90713 Mar 28, 2013
Blessed are the young, for they shall inherit the National Debt.
Uncle Tab

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#90714 Mar 28, 2013
Thanks for agreeing with me Repukes. We ignorant trolls must stick together. These fright wingers out smart us too much so we must gang up on them when we can. I for one am tired of being a loser troll and ignorant. I have decided to study for my GED then use my free government benefits for being mentally handicapped and go back to school and learn how to cook. Sitting on the couch watching soap operas for the past 30 years really rotted both my brain and my teeth. As soon as Obama care takes full effect I am going to get a new set of teeth and a treadmill. Just because we are ignorant does not mean we have to be unhappy.
Uncle Tab

Anonymous Proxy

#90715 Mar 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh they did impeach Nixon dummy.
Better think before you post wtf. You are one of us. An ignorant hick troll and what you just posted is incorrect. Nixon was not impeached. He resigned. You are confusing Nixon with Elvis. He was impeached by a liberal congress for giving away his money to poor people before congress could confiscate it for welfare payments. Get with the program you ignorant hick.
Repukes

Anonymous Proxy

#90716 Mar 28, 2013
Good job Uncle Tab. We morons must stick together before we get over run by the smart people. There is power in numbers and the more ignorant people like you and I that are on food stamps the longer we can keep our politicans in there. I still plan on coming out of the closet. How about you?
Uncle Tab

Anonymous Proxy

#90717 Mar 28, 2013
Yes, I do plan on coming out of the closet. Probably by tomorrow. I just have to discuss it further with my cats.
Uncle Tab

United States

#90718 Mar 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
Obama Bin Laden says, "I just gave Monsanta new special privileges while America debated Gay Marriage."
"Even the Libertarians were distracted? Not bad."
Anyone not familiar with Monsanta Corp., this is just a few facts. This company gross billions yearly. They have invented a new technique, "a genetically proven seed" which can only be used once by farmers.
This way, our gov. controls the growth of crops. Seeds can be utilized only once and must be purchased every year, thus, increasing spenditures, decreasing profits and controlling the amt. of crops to be grown.
Otherwords: Our gov. will control what a person consumes in food.
P.S. this company also makes herbicides.......deadly herbicides.
http://m.motherjones.com/tom-philpott/2012/09...

Imagine that!!

I'm very happy this poster is too stupid to do her own research when she's told to post something trying to make Obama bad.

Mitt Hussain Romney is elbow deep in this company.

Poor dumb republican doesn't have a clue making false quotes about someone.

I've owned an ignorant low education FalseNews watcher yet again.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#90719 Mar 28, 2013
A guy goes to his eye doctor. They start talking as the doctor is examining his eyes. In the middle of their conversation, the doctor says,"You need to stop playing with yourself." The guy replies, "Why Doc?" "Am I going blind?" The doctor says, "No, but you're upsetting the other patients in the waiting room."
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90721 Mar 28, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://m.motherjones.com/tom-philpott/2012/09...
Imagine that!!
I'm very happy this poster is too stupid to do her own research when she's told to post something trying to make Obama bad.
Mitt Hussain Romney is elbow deep in this company.
Poor dumb republican doesn't have a clue making false quotes about someone.
I've owned an ignorant low education FalseNews watcher yet again.
I am 100% sure, I have read many post in which you stated "Obama Bin Laden was president."

Well, is he?

Then if Obama Bin Laden or if you prefer Obortme, is president he could have veto this bill, not Romney.

What was it you said about ignorant and stupid?

lol
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90722 Mar 28, 2013
HOW GREEN ENERGY WORKS:

Obama Bin Laden says: "See? You give me your green and I give you the taxpayer's green!"
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90723 Mar 28, 2013
"Illegal Immigrants---doing the job, the Americans won't do!"

......oh, really!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90724 Mar 28, 2013
POLITICS IN ILLINOIS

Where "cell numbers" on your business card has a slightly different meaning.

Just ask feloner, Blagojevich.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90726 Mar 28, 2013
People with armed security should probably shut the Hell up about gun control.

....for real, such hypocrisy.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#90727 Mar 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
PERSPECTIVE
There's no such thing as a good or bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing.
A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guy.
We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
Snickers

Broken Arrow, OK

#90728 Mar 28, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Oh lQQkie at all the repuke lemmings sliding in and out of their proxies stomping on the icons. One minute there are 3 nuts, clueless, "x", and flaming spam that they are and whamo wait a couple minutes and they stomp them up to 6 each good icons. LMAO@ignorant lemming repukes being so vain. Who cares what you do. Shows you can't take the truth. Something we already knew.
Let me go back and see what laughs or disgust from you idiots I missed. Slip into your socks now and stomp those icons. I don't care. You are all a joke we enjoy laughing at. Carry on with your ignorant selves.
Stomp, stomp, stomp those icons little lemming socks. PRICELESS
DITCH MITCH
Aren't you the one who stomps all three icons at once so the others can't have a say? YES YOU ARE!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#90729 Mar 28, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read it, front to back and, and in the order the books are believed to have been written...
doesn't change the fact that its myths, fables, and tall tales
I love the book, the poetry is unparallelled and so is the wisdom...tells me it was written by wise poets..No proof of God in it, not one shred of rel evidence that God exists.
Over 2 billion people would disagree with you.
Uncle Tab

Prague, Czech Republic

#90730 Mar 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 100% sure, I have read many post in which you stated "Obama Bin Laden was president."
Well, is he?
Then if Obama Bin Laden or if you prefer Obortme, is president he could have veto this bill, not Romney.
lol
I can not help being ignorant. I was raised that way. And Obama is the greatest president for giving millions of people free stuff. It is too bad some of you decided to work but I chose not to. I am ignorant but that does not prevent me from posting stupid stuff on this forum. I love my ten cats and the cable television I get for free too.

If I had worked for a living I would have a retirement plan but guess what you fright wingers. I don't need one. I have welfare, food stamps, Obama care, free cell phone. I was raised an ignorant hick and that is what I will always be. Obama has sealed my future with free things. Don't go trying to change that it will be a waste of time. He will just print more money. So ha ha ha on all ofyou people who wasted your time working. I am ignorant.
lmao

Springfield, TN

#90733 Mar 28, 2013
who
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#90734 Mar 28, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I can not help being ignorant. I was raised that way. And Obama is the greatest president for giving millions of people free stuff. It is too bad some of you decided to work but I chose not to. I am ignorant but that does not prevent me from posting stupid stuff on this forum. I love my ten cats and the cable television I get for free too.
If I had worked for a living I would have a retirement plan but guess what you fright wingers. I don't need one. I have welfare, food stamps, Obama care, free cell phone. I was raised an ignorant hick and that is what I will always be. Obama has sealed my future with free things. Don't go trying to change that it will be a waste of time. He will just print more money. So ha ha ha on all ofyou people who wasted your time working. I am ignorant.
Only one question:what will you do when it is all cut off at the faucet?
Uncle Tab

United States

#90736 Mar 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, is he?
lol
No.... You have never heard me say that.

As usual.... You're a liar.
Uncle Tab

United States

#90737 Mar 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one question:what will you do when it is all cut off at the faucet?
So easily fooled.

Lol dimwit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Another Vet 4,657
Who will go to jail after the election 23 min knows it 10
Colter drops out of mayor's race 49 min xyz 15
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 56 min Anne52 81,634
Kentucky Needs Grimes 2 hr fact 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr spaceship 131,013
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr really 26,271
shot Mon Worried 4
•••
•••