'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,012)

Showing posts 80,221 - 80,240 of144,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Pelosi a career politician? You remember Pelosi, don't you? She's the old hag that led the democrats to vote the largest piece of legislation in our country's history into law...and none of them bothered to even read the bill. They forced that crap onto every man, woman and child in the United States of America (with the exception of politicians and their families)and smiled as she told us they would have to make it law before they would know what was in that law. Isn't Pelosi also one of your prize democrats that harped on Romney having offshore bank accounts as she was found to have offshore bank accounts and makes at least a million dollars a year overseas? Is your memory coming back yet? lol
Is that old senile corrupt bag-of-bones Dirty Harry Reid a career politician? How many years has he been stalling and denying votes on the Senate floor? Did you know Harry makes laws and regulations to aid his son who is the main representative for a Chinese solar company? His son is worth about 55 million dollars. I guess you could say Dirty Harry's offspring and China are the main beneficiaries of Dirty Harry's political career. Are you still in a stupor? Has the fog cleared yet?
What about Maxine Waters? Barney Frank? Crazy Joe Biden? Mitch McConnell looks like an angel compared to those high powered crooked career democrats.
Isn't it hilarious how the democrats only answer to McConnell is that of a 1%er Hollywood has-been? Scrape, scrape, scrape that barrel. LMMFAO
The post was about McConnel... You really went off topic there.

Over medicated today?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

"And also, look for President Obama next month on the Economist Magazine.

It's their annual April Fool's issue.

Jay Leno
3/18/13
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

If you just bought thousands of light-armored tanks to go with your 1.6 billion bullet stockpile....

you might be a dictator.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

back door man wrote:
America is quickly spinning out of control under obamas reign ,...
clearly,..even some of you liberals must see it
obama care is clearly a boondoggle
social security is broke
medicare and Medicaid are broke ,.
the public employee pension system is completely unfunded ,..
illegitimate births now out number traditional family births
America is at the brink of disaster

This message has been brought to you by the stale old bitter doom gloom and fear Grand OLD Party.

:-D
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Under Obama Bin Laden's Admin.--the reign of incompetence.

Unemployment among blacks has doubled.
The number of blacks on food stamps has doubled.
The percentage of blacks living in poverty has risen by 12%.

So, you just keep voting for him and Obama will keep dumming down the blacks.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

LIBERALS SAFETY TIPS FOR WOMEN AGAINST ATTACKS:

1. If you're raped, say "I'm a good girl" since "good girls" never get raped, the rapist will vanish in a puff of logic.

2. Most rapes occur on Earth, consider travelling and living in Outer Space.

3. Consider wearing a bodysuit of live chameleons at all times, in order to blend into your surroundings.

4. Talk about a hash tag on how tired women are of being told to do stupid, ineffective, unrealistic things to avoid being raped.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Under Obama Bin Laden's Admin.--the reign of incompetence.
Unemployment among blacks has doubled.
The number of blacks on food stamps has doubled.
The percentage of blacks living in poverty has risen by 12%.
So, you just keep voting for him and Obama will keep dumming down the blacks.
Another case of what caused this being forgotten. 2008 never happened did it?
Worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wanted attention, I would spread lies as you do, I would end every post with LMAO as you do, I would join a groupie to surround myself with other insecured posters as you do, I would be as ignorant as you are.
So far you're batting 1.000.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell no. lol
You are the QUEEN of late night booty calls on Topix, Jay! With exception to yesterday, the only time you ever come on is after midnight.
And the judge its? REALLY JAY? Have a look at my judge its and then check out yours and ALs. You have a very skewed perception of whats actually happening here. The proof is in the pudding asshole.
Calling a religion a "sick philosophy" is the trashiest way to go. You wanna buy into the "Muslims are terrorists" ideology, have fun remaining ignorant. Trash gets no trashier than with bigotry and racism. And that's you, not me. I respect the Christian religion just as I respect Islam. I respect all religious beliefs.
Prove me wrong, you cannot.

Look dufus.......the only time I have is later on in the evening. Some people work and have other priorities - unlike you. When I come on here is not your business.

And how do you know it's only AL and me who judge posts? You psychic now, too?

I don't know whether Muslims are terrorists or not, but the ones who have done the most damage are. Take it for the history of it and guess what?

What do you want me to prove you wrong about? You want me to prove what you think is true? LOL......dream on. Because I can't figure out what you think, nor do I give a rats. See what I'm saying?
Worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
1. If you're raped, say "I'm a good girl" since "good girls" never get raped, the rapist will vanish in a puff of logic.
3. Consider wearing a bodysuit of live chameleons at all times, in order to blend into your surroundings.
4. Talk about a hash tag on how tired women are of being told to do stupid, ineffective, unrealistic things to avoid being raped.
Why worry at all? Republicunts say the woman's body shuts down anyway.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Look dufus.......the only time I have is later on in the evening. Some people work and have other priorities - unlike you. When I come on here is not your business.
And how do you know it's only AL and me who judge posts? You psychic now, too?
I don't know whether Muslims are terrorists or not, but the ones who have done the most damage are. Take it for the history of it and guess what?
What do you want me to prove you wrong about? You want me to prove what you think is true? LOL......dream on. Because I can't figure out what you think, nor do I give a rats. See what I'm saying?
Nope, can't see what you're saying behind that 60 gallon TRASH BAG.
Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
5. Let's hire Ms. Ashley Judd with her social achievements and intellect basically to do what Obama is doing.De nada.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Killary's did, shut down all the way to the floor and put ANOTHER bump on her noggin.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Another case of what caused this being forgotten. 2008 never happened did it?
"2008 never happened did it?" (injudgement)

(Reality's reply)
No, it happened, don't you see the pits of Hell all around you?
Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much of a woman or man for that matter using terminology such as you and your Liberal cohorts do. This country is a republic and to refer as ladies as that is not polite. It's quite distasteful.You are somebody's child:( No morals perhaps. You are just as reprehensible as the left wing and right wing nuts.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Oh lQQkie at all the repuke lemmings sliding in and out of their proxies stomping on the icons. One minute there are 3 nuts, clueless, "x", and flaming spam that they are and whamo wait a couple minutes and they stomp them up to 6 each good icons. LMAO@ignorant lemming repukes being so vain. Who cares what you do. Shows you can't take the truth. Something we already knew.

Let me go back and see what laughs or disgust from you idiots I missed. Slip into your socks now and stomp those icons. I don't care. You are all a joke we enjoy laughing at. Carry on with your ignorant selves.

Stomp, stomp, stomp those icons little lemming socks. PRICELESS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
<quoted text> 5. Let's hire Ms. Ashley Judd with her social achievements and intellect basically to do what Obama is doing.De nada.
She could "school" them all.
After all, she has been RAPED three times.

She told people so, said IF she could handle that, that she could definitely handle Mitch McConnell.

Google it :D
Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
She could "school" them all.
After all, she has been RAPED three times.
She told people so, said IF she could handle that, that she could definitely handle Mitch McConnell.
Google it :D
Pretty bad huh. She could afford a degree, but not a self defense course. Makes me wonder if she really was overpowered by a rapist. Sounds to me like she does the handling.Because if it happened once to me, somebody would have possibly lost genitalia the next time around. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you.She's not too bright.Her education like Obama's means no more than the parchment it's written.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"2008 never happened did it?" (injudgement)
(Reality's reply)
No, it happened, don't you see the pits of Hell all around you?
What the majority sees is housing sales recovering, NOT losing 750,000 jobs a month (you claimed Bush added millions of jobs while he was president..... After the math was done, he ended up in the hole with many more millions if job loses not gains idiot lol) and stock market setting records.

And thats why 2008 and 2012 happened.

Doom and Gloom you tools preach is so funny to watch.

You're out of touch with reality. LMAO!!

(Have someone with a better education than you have explain what I just did with that sentence, I know you're not bright enough to figure it out. Someone in the 3rd grade can explain it to you.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
So far you're batting 1.000.
Agreed!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 80,221 - 80,240 of144,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 128,005
Anyone have any land for sale in manchester? 14 min lookin4land 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr LMS 26,173
Donya Foutch 5 hr curious 7
Tree Trimming 10 hr needtoknow 2
ambulance & police 10 hr haha 3
New Doctor Office 15 hr Shawana Smith 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••