'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Worse

Ashland, KY

#90504 Mar 27, 2013
Reality wrote:
LIBERALS SAFETY TIPS FOR WOMEN AGAINST ATTACKS:
1. If you're raped, say "I'm a good girl" since "good girls" never get raped, the rapist will vanish in a puff of logic.
2. Most rapes occur on Earth, consider travelling and living in Outer Space.
3. Consider wearing a bodysuit of live chameleons at all times, in order to blend into your surroundings.
4. Talk about a hash tag on how tired women are of being told to do stupid, ineffective, unrealistic things to avoid being raped.
Why worry at all? Republicunts say the woman's body shuts down anyway.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#90505 Mar 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Look dufus.......the only time I have is later on in the evening. Some people work and have other priorities - unlike you. When I come on here is not your business.
And how do you know it's only AL and me who judge posts? You psychic now, too?
I don't know whether Muslims are terrorists or not, but the ones who have done the most damage are. Take it for the history of it and guess what?
What do you want me to prove you wrong about? You want me to prove what you think is true? LOL......dream on. Because I can't figure out what you think, nor do I give a rats. See what I'm saying?
Nope, can't see what you're saying behind that 60 gallon TRASH BAG.
Charles

Louisa, KY

#90506 Mar 27, 2013
Reality wrote:
1. If you're raped, say "I'm a good girl" since "good girls" never get raped, the rapist will vanish in a puff of logic.
3. Consider wearing a bodysuit of live chameleons at all times, in order to blend into your surroundings.
4. Talk about a hash tag on how tired women are of being told to do stupid, ineffective, unrealistic things to avoid being raped.
5. Let's hire Ms. Ashley Judd with her social achievements and intellect basically to do what Obama is doing.De nada.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90507 Mar 27, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Killary's did, shut down all the way to the floor and put ANOTHER bump on her noggin.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#90508 Mar 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Another case of what caused this being forgotten. 2008 never happened did it?
"2008 never happened did it?" (injudgement)

(Reality's reply)
No, it happened, don't you see the pits of Hell all around you?
Charles

Louisa, KY

#90509 Mar 27, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much of a woman or man for that matter using terminology such as you and your Liberal cohorts do. This country is a republic and to refer as ladies as that is not polite. It's quite distasteful.You are somebody's child:( No morals perhaps. You are just as reprehensible as the left wing and right wing nuts.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90510 Mar 27, 2013
Oh lQQkie at all the repuke lemmings sliding in and out of their proxies stomping on the icons. One minute there are 3 nuts, clueless, "x", and flaming spam that they are and whamo wait a couple minutes and they stomp them up to 6 each good icons. LMAO@ignorant lemming repukes being so vain. Who cares what you do. Shows you can't take the truth. Something we already knew.

Let me go back and see what laughs or disgust from you idiots I missed. Slip into your socks now and stomp those icons. I don't care. You are all a joke we enjoy laughing at. Carry on with your ignorant selves.

Stomp, stomp, stomp those icons little lemming socks. PRICELESS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90511 Mar 27, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> 5. Let's hire Ms. Ashley Judd with her social achievements and intellect basically to do what Obama is doing.De nada.
She could "school" them all.
After all, she has been RAPED three times.

She told people so, said IF she could handle that, that she could definitely handle Mitch McConnell.

Google it :D
Charles

Louisa, KY

#90512 Mar 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
She could "school" them all.
After all, she has been RAPED three times.
She told people so, said IF she could handle that, that she could definitely handle Mitch McConnell.
Google it :D
Pretty bad huh. She could afford a degree, but not a self defense course. Makes me wonder if she really was overpowered by a rapist. Sounds to me like she does the handling.Because if it happened once to me, somebody would have possibly lost genitalia the next time around. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you.She's not too bright.Her education like Obama's means no more than the parchment it's written.
Uncle Tab

United States

#90513 Mar 27, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"2008 never happened did it?" (injudgement)
(Reality's reply)
No, it happened, don't you see the pits of Hell all around you?
What the majority sees is housing sales recovering, NOT losing 750,000 jobs a month (you claimed Bush added millions of jobs while he was president..... After the math was done, he ended up in the hole with many more millions if job loses not gains idiot lol) and stock market setting records.

And thats why 2008 and 2012 happened.

Doom and Gloom you tools preach is so funny to watch.

You're out of touch with reality. LMAO!!

(Have someone with a better education than you have explain what I just did with that sentence, I know you're not bright enough to figure it out. Someone in the 3rd grade can explain it to you.
Uncle Tab

United States

#90514 Mar 27, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
So far you're batting 1.000.
Agreed!!!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90515 Mar 27, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>That is right, idiot! You want to post about who Mitch is married to, I can post about who Pelosi has close relations with!
Oh, I get it! You can smear, but I can't!!!
LMAO!!!!
Hahaha, ole injustice you fauxbox lemming tools do enough of that already. Knock yourself out. Hasn't won you any elections lately has it, nor will it.

This is KENTUCKY and we will talk about old turtleman if we want to. His wife and campaign brought up the bullshit comment that had nothing to do with her ethnicity but his money and big corps going to CHINA with their business for cheap labor and more $$$$$ in the repuke big corps pockets. You repukes are experts at twisting words and picking one sentence out of a comment and running with it. Please continue, it works well for us DEMS. lol

Smear away clown. Try to stay in 2013, as the past elections are just that...past. haha DENIAL, DENIAL, DENIAL....on the TWO TERM PRESIDENT. I love it.

Repukes = LOSERS

DITCH MITCH
west lake is back

AOL

#90516 Mar 27, 2013
John McCain, on a visit to the border town of Nogales, Ariz. with colleagues Chuck Schumer, Michael Bennet and Jeff Flake, bore witness, firsthand, to one of the challenges Congress will face as it attempts to craft immigration legislation: securing the border.

Standing at the country’s Southern border, McCain tweeted:

Just witnessed a woman successfully climb an 18-ft bollard fence a few yards from us in #Nogales twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/

— John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) March 27, 2013
Shortly thereafter, he posted an update:

Border Patrol successfully apprehended her, but incident is another reminder that threats to our border security are real

— John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) March 27, 2013
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#90517 Mar 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitey.... This question is asked whenever any of you has brought up the Constitution.... We know its your catch phrase.
So I'll ask again.... List where Obama has changed the constitution. And NOT how you think the Constitution WILL be changed. That's apples and oranges. Only list where Obama has changed the Constitution!
He hasn't... So who are you getting this misinformation from? And WHY are those people feeding you misinformation and WHY would you vote for or watch a 'news' program that's making you make incorrect and untrue statements??
What do you think? Is Obama trying to change the constitution?
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90518 Mar 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! Jay is Paris, Tn location and has never, ever used another name or location. I don't even know where Jellico, Tn is. Most of my posts are political, or political with source. When you attack me, I attack back, otherwise, I would prefer a discussion on what's going on in the world. That's what this site was suppose to be about. Not kiddy name calling. Relax and give us something substantial to discuss, dude!
LMAO@the sock protesting too much. And yet in the same day you slip into your ari sock to play. Pathetic fools multiplying their socks to the hilt. YOU lemming tools fool noone. Probably a bunch of paid repuke or topix shills. We have been discussing what's going on around the world. I post CURRENT articles everyday from multiple sources, not FAUXBOX and every conspiracy fright wing.com site out there. Keep trying though. It is VERY amusing.

Oh an lQQkie:

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m.(Eastern time).

THAT debate happen 2010. A KENTUCKY debate at that.

Q & A with Aristocles son of Ariston
Headline:
My Marksmanship is LEGENDARY!
Hometown:
Your argument is my TARGET!
Neighborhood:
Cut Shoot,Tx.
When I'm Not on Topix:
I'm at school
Read My Forum Posts Because:
True LIBERTARIANS are the answer!
Aristocles son of Ariston's Favorites
East McDowell, KY
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >Paris, TN<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<
Jellico, TN

I am giving you something else to discuss:

DITCH MITCH haha
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90519 Mar 27, 2013
Reality wrote:
And OLD, STALE GOP mentality:

“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down,” Rep. Todd Akin (R) said
Republican Indiana Senate candidate Richard Mourdock said that when a woman becomes pregnant during rape "it is something that God intended."

GOP donor asks,“Want contraception? Put an aspirin between your knees.” This line, now a total cultural punch line, came from Foster Friess, who was a big donor to Rick Santorum before moving on to support Romney

Friess: This contraceptive thing, my gosh it’s such inexpensive, back in my days we used Bayer aspirin for contraception, the gals put it between their knees and it wasn’t that costly.

In 1995, Republican Henry Aldridge stated that when a woman is raped,“the juices don’t flow,”

1988 another Republican congressman stated that women emit “a certain secretion” that stops pregnancy when they are raped
Another GOP lawmaker (surprise, surprise) worries that women will claim rape just to get abortions.

Republican Idaho Sen. Chuck Winder, who had already proposed that women go through two forced ultrasounds, including one at a right-wing “crisis pregnancy center,” went a step further by voicing his concern that women might use the “rape issue” to go abortion-crazy. Quoth Chuck:“Rape and incest was used as a reason to oppose this. I would hope that when a woman goes into a physician with a rape issue, that physician will indeed ask her about perhaps her marriage, was this pregnancy caused by normal relations in a marriage or was it truly caused by a rape.”

When women sign up for the military to hang out with aggressive dudes, they are asking to be raped. Notoriously anti-woman Fox News talking-head Liz Trotta wondered of enlisted women who were assaulted,“What did they expect?” She also blasted feminist calls for infrastructure and support to help the increasing number of women in this position. And refused to apologize.

Santorum and Huckabee are all about rape victims taking one for team “Life.” Let’s not forget our Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee, respectively, think rape victims should “make the best” of it and see the unwanted child as a gift and sometimes cool people are conceived in rape.

Memo to Men in the GOP: Rape Is Rape

‘Legitimate rape’ comment resurrected on ‘Law and Order: SVU’ March 27, 2013

Be sure and tune in while L&O ripped the GOP comment "from the headlines" You repuke lemmings should be so proud.

Women WON'T forget GOP mentality on women. Keep it up, Loser! We thank you for your twisted mentality getting more DEMS elected.

RAPE IS RAPE...PERIOD

Dumbass repukes

DITCH MITCH
Snickers

Broken Arrow, OK

#90520 Mar 27, 2013
I don't give a sheet what you peons think about our government.
You have to admit there are some intelligent people there.
Case in point , I heard today that the government is changing it's symbol to a ,Now get this, A CONDOM. Yep, that's right. That is because they feel that it's more accurately reflects the government's political stance...Now let me explain for example,[1] Condoms allow for inflation.[2] halts production.[3] destroys the next generation.[4] Protects pricks and [5] gives you a sense of security while you are actually being screwed.
Personally I think it is an ingenious move. may even the smartest thing they have ever done. Well.. at least in a very long time anyway.
Uncle Tab

United States

#90521 Mar 27, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Oh lQQkie at all the repuke lemmings sliding in and out of their proxies stomping on the icons. One minute there are 3 nuts, clueless, "x", and flaming spam that they are and whamo wait a couple minutes and they stomp them up to 6 each good icons. LMAO@ignorant lemming repukes being so vain. Who cares what you do. Shows you can't take the truth. Something we already knew.
Let me go back and see what laughs or disgust from you idiots I missed. Slip into your socks now and stomp those icons. I don't care. You are all a joke we enjoy laughing at. Carry on with your ignorant selves.
Stomp, stomp, stomp those icons little lemming socks. PRICELESS
DITCH MITCH
That's the funniest thing about these uneducated koolaid sucking republicans..... As you stated, democrat posts here are always judged positive. Now when the republican trolls get here and go nuts on the judge buttons, shows BIG desperation on their part.

We get the high judges because we are right.

We are the majority.

We will continue to be the majority for the next 4 election cycles.

The old and stale rape racist uneducated easily fooled republican voter is a weight on America.... They've been thrown overboard. We're not hauling that dead weight anymore.

Moving Forward!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90522 Mar 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No problem I see at all. Take any of us including me that believe you to be and post that you are Bat Shit Crazy Anti-American to court. All that would be needed is for a jury to read your post. Case dismissed.
You are so right there Injudgement. I see she states case filed...hilarious. I would love to be a fly on that wall. Wonder which sock name it would be filed under. hahaha Bat Shit Crazy Anti-American has my vote. I vote her #1 in trolling crazies getting crazier. What a blowhard. Bet she could give ole grandrand a run for his nonstop 13hour babble of nonsense. I see she went to her stalking ground and recruited some diehard socks and a "Legion" hahaha What A Loser.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#90523 Mar 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Communist sympathizers?
Are you really that stupid?
Go for it Joe McCarthy.
Lmfao
They are really that STUPID. Who is the repuke lemming tool stealing your name you have had on here since 2010 that I know of? A real assglow deceiver or another one of the batshit crazy A Loser? haha

Keep them riled. They are hilarious. Not late night comedy hilarious, but close. lol

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
we all hate you beverly (Aug '10) 1 hr OMGeeeee 14
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Democrat for Mitch 5,218
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Bill 26,279
wklb 5 hr BAM 3
County Judge Executive 5 hr BAM 19
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Princess412 81,638
gay people isnt exceptable!!!! (Aug '11) 6 hr lovelatinmen99 93
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
•••
•••