'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190490 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

sheepletards go baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#86700 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They would live for Rush and Limbaugh to run for president. Neither one of those clowns could handle the job.
Could you imagine o drunk Beck doing the Vicks in the eyes to get his agenda passed with these sleep?? That would be a Jim Jones thing all over again!
And poor dumb Rush... All day he talked about Whitehouse tours. Amazing what's important to republicans
He has to talk about tours and such.... He can't hang with real subject matter.
and he gets paid about $15 million a year to do so, HAHAHAHAHAHA, baaaaaa
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#86701 Mar 13, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's obsessed? I wrote one line. You, as usual, went off on one of your little tantrums.
Yeah, because this is the first time you have ever talked about Rush, right? You wrote one line in this particular post.Damn sister soldier, crack open a dictionary every now and then. Get with the program, hilljack! lmao
wsfer

Henderson, KY

#86702 Mar 13, 2013
just saying reither listen to rush when bored your blood hot ha
sheepletards go baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#86703 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They would live for Rush and Limbaugh to run for president. Neither one of those clowns could handle the job.
Could you imagine o drunk Beck doing the Vicks in the eyes to get his agenda passed with these sleep?? That would be a Jim Jones thing all over again!
And poor dumb Rush... All day he talked about Whitehouse tours. Amazing what's important to republicans
oh my gosh, just how stupid are you? never mind, don't answer,

"Rush and Limbaugh to run for president. Neither one of those clowns could handle the job." ROTFL, last I knew they were the same person, baaaaaaaaaaaa,
sheepletards go baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#86704 Mar 13, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be mad because your descendants were peasants. Even then the nation needed ditch diggers. Did all of you relocate to Michigan afterward?
peasants and WHITE, baaaaaaaa, sorry libotard, you just ain't American enough, baaaaaaaaa
sheepletards go baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#86705 Mar 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You Repubs said that in 2008 and again in 2012. Memory lost and election lost is so prevalent among your kind.
Bush---- Oh !!!! Don't remember what he did.
2008 Depression------ Oh !!!! It never happened.
oh Bush, Bush, its your fault that barney fagg (I mean, Barney Frank) destroyed fannie mae and freddie mac, but now that we have oblamer in office, we can baaaaaaaaaa all the time and blame you, cuz thats the only thing he's ever done, oh Bush, oblamer just inherited the worst economy in U.S. history, from himself, and its all your fault, baaaaaaaaaa
Worse

United States

#86706 Mar 13, 2013
sheepletards go baaaaaaa wrote:
hey sodolibs, its time for your sodomite in chief to come of out the closet,
Claim: Obama hid 'gay life' to become president
A prominent member of Chicago’s homosexual community claims Barack Obama’s participation in the “gay” bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House.
“It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his gay life secret,” said Kevin DuJan, who was a gossip columnist in Chicago for various blogs when Obama was living in the city as a community organizer and later a state senator.
2013 Best Skin TightenersAn Unbiased Review List of The Top Performing Skin Tighteners In 2013 www.SkinCareSearch.com/FaceLifting
"What Democrats Hide:"Check this out and ask yourself this one question. OnePoliticalPlaza.com
“Nobody who knew Obama in the gay bar scene thought he could possibly be president,” said DuJan.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga...
Did your dad finally break the silence? He used to shout obaaaaaama for a totally different reason
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#86707 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What is not so amazing is that you couldn't care less about the tours at the White House. Typical ObaMORON. Obama canceled those tours to hurt the citizens so he could blame the republicans. What? You thought that was a secret to the citizens? lol Not so much. Maybe that 250 million dollars Obama and his gang just handed over to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and the value of those 16 F16's that Obama and his gang just handed to the Muslim Brotherhood rebels in Syria would go a long way in keeping the tours open for American citizens.

Are you amazed that we the people know what Obama and the dems are up to? Even his butt buddies in the lame-stream media are questioning his school boy antics now. RuhRoh! Too funny!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#86708 Mar 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi! Ari :)
They are gonna "continue" losing!!!
That's ALL they're good for ...
except FRAUD, lies, deceit ...
ANYTHING evil ...
You know what they say about THAT ...!!!
God IS the "winner" there <3
;0)
u are crazy . all jokes aside.
Uncle Tab

United States

#86709 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
yes, and you will never realize just how, libs are not capable of logic or principle, baaaaaaaa
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
Majority disagrees with you.

You lose!

The reasons for your loses isn't evident to you. But to everyone else it is.

And again.... We thank you, your office, your classroom.... Whatever you and your mixed up little sad republican brain pretends to be tonight.
wsfer

Henderson, KY

#86710 Mar 13, 2013
talked bout yrs worth of obama all i say is make one diddly doo work / then ill say he was great
Worse

United States

#86711 Mar 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, because this is the first time you have ever talked about Rush, right? You wrote one line in this particular post.Damn sister soldier, crack open a dictionary every now and then. Get with the program, hilljack! lmao
Maybe you should check again. I'm not the one spilling about him. Nice try though. Lol at hilljack. Do you even look around where you live?
sheepletards go baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#86712 Mar 13, 2013
oh my gosh, oblamer just doesn't stop, ROTFL, baaaaaaa,
the blamer in chief is suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder, he just can't stop blaming everyone and anyone, LOLOL, HAHAHAHAHA

oh how proud you libotards must be, and I'm still waiting for even one of you to defend him, LOLOL,

Obama blames Secret Service for tour cancellation, met with skepticism by GOP reps

President Obama insisted Wednesday that the Secret Service was behind the controversial suspension of White House tours, a claim that was met with vocal skepticism during a closed-door meeting with Republicans

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/13/ob...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#86713 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
oh my gosh, just how stupid are you? never mind, don't answer,
"Rush and Limbaugh to run for president. Neither one of those clowns could handle the job." ROTFL, last I knew they were the same person, baaaaaaaaaaaa,
Uncle flabby and worse are too stupid to even know when they f*ck up (which is constantly) but their stupidity sure makes for a good laugh or two every day for the rest of us. Poor little things! LMMFAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#86714 Mar 13, 2013
hey sodolibs, its time for your sodomite in chief to come of out the closet,
Claim: Obama hid 'gay life' to become president
A prominent member of Chicago’s homosexual community claims Barack Obama’s participation in the “gay” bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House.
“It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his gay life secret,” said Kevin DuJan, who was a gossip columnist in Chicago for various blogs when Obama was living in the city as a community organizer and later a state senator.
2013 Best Skin TightenersAn Unbiased Review List of The Top Performing Skin Tighteners In 2013 www.SkinCareSearch.com/FaceLifting
"What Democrats Hide:"Check this out and ask yourself this one question. OnePoliticalPlaza.com
“Nobody who knew Obama in the gay bar scene thought he could possibly be president,” said DuJan.
Gossip columnist... That's as good as you all and unnamed sources!!

Gotta Ms Enquirerererer LMAO!
Worse

United States

#86715 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
peasants and WHITE, baaaaaaaa, sorry libotard, you just ain't American enough, baaaaaaaaa
You bleat so much, now I know why. Your peasant family derives from middle eastern sheep herders.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#86716 Mar 13, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your dad finally break the silence? He used to shout obaaaaaama for a totally different reason
lol Urkel called...he wants his "dad" putdown back. Thief!!!

Lansing, MI

#86717 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Majority disagrees with you.
You lose!
The reasons for your loses isn't evident to you. But to everyone else it is.
And again.... We thank you, your office, your classroom.... Whatever you and your mixed up little sad republican brain pretends to be tonight.
thank you thank you thank you for demonstrating your libotaredness,'majority disagrees with you', ROTFL, like that has creditiblity? LOLOL, this proves the point again, libotards go with baaaaaaaaa instead of scientific fact and logic,

oh my gosh, you could not have come back with a more retarded answer,

Hey all you conservatives out there, you have got to read this one! LOLOL, baaaaaaaaaa

majority rules in logic and principle, LOLOL,

Lansing, MI

#86718 Mar 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle flabby and worse are too stupid to even know when they f*ck up (which is constantly) but their stupidity sure makes for a good laugh or two every day for the rest of us. Poor little things! LMMFAO
but look at the above post, it is 100% proof of their baaaaaaaaaa'ing for making decisions,
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86719 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT White House
IS
the "people's" house ...

NOT his ... he's JUST residing there as THE "usurper" ...

The People’s House: The White House in Photos
http://www.britannica.com/blogs/2011/10/peopl...

The People's House

Welcome to Kentucky's Governor's Mansion, the official residence of the people of the Commonwealth of Kentucky. It is a proud symbol of Kentucky's history and has served as home to the state's governors since 1914.
http://www.governorsmansion.ky.gov/

Just AS each governors mansion IS the "people's house" of THAT state!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal sizemore 2 hr Wondering 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Wes250 142,482
Gods coming soon are you ready? 7 hr Meme22 7
Brandon Jones found dead od 11 hr Beverly Graham 1
Kaney Hoskins cheatin 23 hr New to the creek 6
Rubilee methhead Mon johnnyp 8
back to school giveaway Sun Just Me 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages