'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#86179 Mar 12, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why did the Pilgrims have Bibles and religion on their minds.?
No the criminals were the ones they wanted to leave behind.Catch up some before putting foot in mouth!!!
The Pilgrims were not the nations founders. The Founders had getting out of paying taxes and owning slaves mostly on their minds.
Uncle Tab

United States

#86182 Mar 12, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text> I've said thjis before,I will say it again. In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a REPUBLICAN!
Agreed!!

Republicans are worthless racist trash!!

Not ONE of them stepped up and called out the crazy racist crackhead catlady from making racial remarks .... so all of them are trash racists.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86183 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text> no fun scratching your own cooter. would find something else to do it, but I must man this post. I ain't had time to do nothing. Ain't shaved my mustache, back or cooter. Dam what a life. Right.
For the dwIdiot that wants to 'mock' like the lil moron it IS!...

==========

This was given in response to the "teacher that had, had enough"

chris wrote:
<quoted text>
problem is the need of segregation and the refraining from a solution, but the objectives of the controllers is chaos so that they may keep the people enslaved. segregation need not be by race but when performance is the tool used to segregate the classes will appear to be segregated by race, that shouldn t bother anyone as it is natural since we now have the knowledge that the races fall into separate iq classes, just don t deny a person of race to be in the advanced clases because of the color of their skin, time for people to wise up

``````````
AL says:
NEVER deny a person of ANY color the knowledge they WANT ... to succeed ...
All it takes IS the WANT to ...
IF you want to bad enough you WILL persevere ...

The problem IS ...
too many live in a culture "stagnated" by the 'you OWE me' OR the 'gimme' crowd ... and fall into THAT trap.
[present government HELPS further that]

They LEARN that behavior from the atmosphere/surroundings around them.

REMEMBER ... we weren't BORN with HATE ...
[ALL were BORN as "innocent" as the driven snow]

It was TAUGHT!

That's WHAT parents are FOR!
Give a child ... first of 'all'... LOVE
then structure his life with it.

Having a child IS a lifetime DUTY ...
A woman that gives birth will always BE a mother ...

Whether you ACT like one or not ...
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86184 Mar 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!!
Republicans are worthless racist trash!!
Not ONE of them stepped up and called out the crazy racist crackhead catlady from making racial remarks .... so all of them are trash racists.
You are correct Uncle Tab. Most on here are worthless racist trash showing their true colors. Except for whitehair, who is not in that catagory. That A Loser and crazy goat girl are the worse along with their socks babbling nonsense, lies, and racial overtones. They show their true colors and a true example of why people turn away from their two parties, GOP/Teabagger party and continue to have the MAJORITY choose DEMS. They will continue on in their madness for the next four years. Popping in and out of all four grandrand sites with their many socks spewing their hate, gloom, doom, racism and twisted outdated views. If I need a good laugh, all I have to do is click on this site and they have provided many. They keep it up they might be visited by some suits. Eventually they will really cross the line. The lowest form of repukes club. Funny how all the FEB 13 socks disappeared after being outted. They are all a joke. Keeps the odds good for future DEMS, especially Ashley Judd. hahaha

DITCH MITCH
sheepletards go baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#86185 Mar 12, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text> I've said thjis before,I will say it again. In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a REPUBLICAN!
thats because you lack the intelligence to be a republican, low intellect people are demotards, thats why they are all on welfare and always crying for more govt handouts,

baaaaaaa
Jay

Paris, TN

#86186 Mar 12, 2013
Hey why not!? The man can afford it. But I'll betcha Obama won't allow it.

Donald Trump says he’s willing to rescue the White House tours by financing the costs of the popular tourism activity the Obama administration canceled last week as automatic spending cuts took hold.

According to Politico, the idea for the real estate and entertainment billionaire to take financial custody of the tours came from former House Speaker Newt Gingrich on Twitter.

“Donald Trump should offer to pay for the White House tours. He can afford it and it would show who cares more for American students,” Gingrich tweeted Friday.

Trump took to the idea and said,

"I didn’t hear this, but it sounds reasonable to me. Why not?”

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/trump-white-...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86187 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,“I’m the President!”
;0)

Racist white trash.
Uncle Tab

United States

#86188 Mar 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct Uncle Tab. Most on here are worthless racist trash showing their true colors. Except for whitehair, who is not in that catagory. That A Loser and crazy goat girl are the worse along with their socks babbling nonsense, lies, and racial overtones. They show their true colors and a true example of why people turn away from their two parties, GOP/Teabagger party and continue to have the MAJORITY choose DEMS. They will continue on in their madness for the next four years. Popping in and out of all four grandrand sites with their many socks spewing their hate, gloom, doom, racism and twisted outdated views. If I need a good laugh, all I have to do is click on this site and they have provided many. They keep it up they might be visited by some suits. Eventually they will really cross the line. The lowest form of repukes club. Funny how all the FEB 13 socks disappeared after being outted. They are all a joke. Keeps the odds good for future DEMS, especially Ashley Judd. hahaha
DITCH MITCH
White hair didn't step up and say anything about the American Crackheads racist remarks. On the other boards whitehair is taking up for the crackhead.

When Glascow Sybil made racial remarks that TR didn't appreciate, not one republican said a word. But I called out crazy Sybil. What did the crackhead do? She told TR that because Glasgow Sybil said it she didn't mean it towards him, she just meant it to everyone else.

That's that great republican thinking going on there lmao

White hair might be a good dude.... But it's all "ideology" on every post. Yes... We get what you don't get. But WE want change and we're getting it no help from republicans. That's why they're losing elections.
Uncle Tab

United States

#86189 Mar 12, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist white trash.
No doubt!!

Completely agree with you.

This crazy Nutball and the ones like her are out way into many future election wins and they have NO clue how ignorant they at and think being a racist isn't a big deal.

It eats them up, from Mitch make it a one term deal McConnell all the way down to the pond scum worthless crack head catlady.

Too to bottom they are racist trash.

Thank you racist republican teabaggie idiots who are proud of your racist views.

Hilary thanks you in advance as well.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86190 Mar 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
White hair didn't step up and say anything about the American Crackheads racist remarks. On the other boards whitehair is taking up for the crackhead.
When Glascow Sybil made racial remarks that TR didn't appreciate, not one republican said a word. But I called out crazy Sybil. What did the crackhead do? She told TR that because Glasgow Sybil said it she didn't mean it towards him, she just meant it to everyone else.
White hair might be a good dude.... But it's all "ideology" on every post. Yes... We get what you don't get. But WE want change and we're getting it no help from republicans. That's why they're losing elections.
That may well be, as I stop in this one and don't go from site to site posting the same thing like they do. Whitehair has been here since 2010, I have never heard him make racist remarks or condone them. If he is standing up for that A Loser with the CAPS of nonsense, it doesn't make him any better. I agree. The Glasgow nutjob I just ignore. I like to play with the two reigning idiots A Loser and the crazy goat girl. They are a sick bunch, all of them. Nothing of substance, no uplifting review of potential candidates (can't wait until they do), nothing current, always BACKWARDS. It only continues to show why people choose Dems in elections. They are full of hate, gloom, doom and racism who stoop to namecalling and assumptions. Most apply to them more than anyone on here. No solutions, no CANDIDATES. Party of NO/teabaggers are the dying minority. They will never do anything but eat their own and make asses of themselves doing it. Pure entertainment meanwhile. You guys keep up the good posts. I so enjoy reading them. I am loving the fear of Ashley Judd in them. It is PRICELESS.

DITCH MITCH
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86191 Mar 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Try as much as you want to make everyone think this is some kind of win for you
Everyone saw you lie and I asked you to prove it and you couldn't.
Don't go off crying. Be a man and stand up and admit you were caught.
No news to act like you're 2 years old and throw a fit like a bitch.
But thanks for proving me right.... Again.
Liar

Prove it

Drug pusher

Cry baby

Copy cat
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86192 Mar 12, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Women shouldn't be allowed on Topix.
Then why are you on here......
you are canceled

Glasgow, KY

#86193 Mar 12, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist white trash.
How do you know the person that posted this is "White"? You don't so your reply makes you a the worst kind of racist.

Racists should have no part in any conversation much less a conversation that allows a racist of your stature to take part in!

You just voted yourself out of any conversation on here by admitting your blatant racism.

Anyone, from this point forward, that posts with you, is promoting racism and allowing racism to be a part of the discussion.

You no longer exist to me as I do not give racists a vehicle to spew their hatred.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86194 Mar 12, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul will NOT win at all without all of the Ron Paul supporters out there at all! He will lose to Steve Beshear and others for a good reason! Third Party Candidates and others as well!
Dennis Kucinich (Democratic Party Write In Candidate)
Ron Paul (Republican Party Write In Candidate)
Mike Gravel (Libertarian Party Write In Candidate)
Bill Still (Libertarian Party Write In Candidate)
Bob Barr (Libertarian Party Write In Candidate)
Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)
Chuck Baldwin (Constitution Party Write In Candidate)
Virgil Goode (Constitution Party Write In Candidate)
David Lory VanDerBeek (Constitution Party)
Jesse Ventura (Independent Party)
Is this the line up for thug shots for prison??

Inquiring minds want to know.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86195 Mar 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You innocently compared someone you hate to a serial killer.
you and others do the same thing to Obama!
Of course you think you're doing the country a favor. You really are. You're showing everyone they should question every thing you type. Everyone should question what ALL of these unstable idiots say.
Please NEVER stop posting here.:-D
I don't see any difference in the two. One supports a criminal and the other one is a criminal.
Uncle Sybil Bush

Glasgow, KY

#86196 Mar 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, your only defense at being wrong on here constantly is accusing everybody who disagrees with your rhetoric as being "Sybil". Which Sybil are you trying to blame this on? SpeakUp? Oh wait, that's you. Never mind? Frank? You again! wtf? Shit, you again. Hey Sybil, you are running out of Sybil's to blame. Maybe you should go back to blaming everything on Bush or Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86197 Mar 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
That may well be, as I stop in this one and don't go from site to site posting the same thing like they do. Whitehair has been here since 2010, I have never heard him make racist remarks or condone them. If he is standing up for that A Loser with the CAPS of nonsense, it doesn't make him any better. I agree. The Glasgow nutjob I just ignore. I like to play with the two reigning idiots A Loser and the crazy goat girl. They are a sick bunch, all of them. Nothing of substance, no uplifting review of potential candidates (can't wait until they do), nothing current, always BACKWARDS. It only continues to show why people choose Dems in elections. They are full of hate, gloom, doom and racism who stoop to namecalling and assumptions. Most apply to them more than anyone on here. No solutions, no CANDIDATES. Party of NO/teabaggers are the dying minority. They will never do anything but eat their own and make asses of themselves doing it. Pure entertainment meanwhile. You guys keep up the good posts. I so enjoy reading them. I am loving the fear of Ashley Judd in them. It is PRICELESS.
DITCH MITCH
Ashley Judd Is a 30-Second Ad Waiting to Happen

She is a self-described "three-time rape survivor" who, according to a Huffington Post report by Howard Fineman, said last month at a private dinner in Louisville that since she has survived rape, "I think I can handle Mitch McConnell.”
But Judd is not a great fit for a conservative Southern state, and her vulnerabilities are tailor-made for 30-second political ads. In 2006, she criticized as a vestige of “male dominion” the tradition of fathers giving away their daughters in marriage, and said,“It’s unconscionable to breed, with the number of children who are starving to death in impoverished countries.”

Last fall, homing in on a pillar of the Kentucky economy, she tweeted,

“The era of coal plant is over, unacceptable.”

She continues to provide fodder for the GOP even as she heads toward a candidacy (all right, so the husband she is divorcing, and calls “family forever,” is Scottish race-car driver Dario Franchitti -- but did she have to tell students this month that “we winter in Scotland”?).
The National Republican Senatorial Committee has released a satirical (and fake) Judd fundraising letter, and the McConnell campaign posted a mash-up video including clips in which Judd refers to both Tennessee and San Francisco as “home.”“It's difficult to envision how a faded Hollywood star, who currently lives in Tennessee, believes that having children is 'unconscionable,' and that coal is 'unacceptable,' would be able to relate to folks in Kentucky,” says NRSC spokesman Brad Dayspring. If she runs, he adds,“we'll look forward to hearing her further explain her odd views -- after she moves to the state, of course.”

http://news.yahoo.com/ashley-judd-30-second-a...

tee hee hee
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86198 Mar 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/0 3/40722-pure-gold-jimmy-kimmel -asks-people-about-obama-pardo ning-the-sequester-sending-it- to-portugal/
HYSTERICAL : Jimmy Kimmel asks people about Obama pardoning the Sequester --
Sending it to Portugal ...
This is LOW INFORMATION VOTERS...voted for Obama. Should we laugh or cry...
At least one black woman was honest..."I voted for Obama because he is black"!
People are downright ignorant today, just like the trolls on this thread.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86199 Mar 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Obamunism is alive and well here, isn't it?
You bet and his ACORN paid trolls are on here doing the same thing they did during election, defrauding, lying and abusing.
OZombies

United States

#86200 Mar 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
People are downright ignorant today, just like the trolls on this thread.
This is very sad and embarrassing. If you don't know what to say, don't comment...say, I don't know, what is it? Dumb, really!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck below Stevie's place 1 hr Pecked 2
who is Donald Webb? (Jul '09) 3 hr sowhat 53
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 4 hr iknowitsudavidsons 22
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr dollarsbill 132,146
thief or operatunist 6 hr paxckrat 6
Who is a cheap mobile home mover?? (Sep '08) 6 hr francis 25
what's open 9 hr Pecked 3
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"