'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265428 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#86257 Mar 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
They name call because they cannot utilize the truth about their idol--Obama.
They can call me anything they like although, it won't stop me from posting the truth and they hate the truth.
Truth is you post nothing but your own made up ideas. You never post the truth about anything you ignorant ass woman.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#86258 Mar 12, 2013
Tell me one thing that the Democrats have done for the Blacks that does not involve:

Entitlements, lowering standards or any other measure that proves we are nothing more than a weak race who cannot and will not be able to contribute to society in a positive manner that does not involve the Government.

Afrocity Brown
Uncle Tab

United States

#86259 Mar 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
The Civil Rights Act of 1866 is the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution, so when you read "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", it means nothing more than "not subject to any foreign power" as stated in the Act.
Now as we all know and supported by Obama, he was born a citizen of his father's nation, which means he was not eligable for citizenship in the USA.
----------
Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.
The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof (US Constitution), are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act of 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction (US Constitution), is by virtue of natural law and national law (Civil Rights Act of 1866) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.[1] Congresionbal Globe (2890)
I really do like coming on here and showing you libs, you put an alien in the White House, not once, but TWICE!!!
The majority of our country disagree with you.
ALL of the republican Govenors, Senators, Represenatives disagreed with you..... TWICE!
I just mentioned how you all repeat things over and over thinking that makes them true.
Negative!
Reality

Louisville, KY

#86260 Mar 12, 2013
Why has no one enforced the issue to see at least one paper Obama has written during his tenure??

Just one, furthermore, why is Obama keeping it censored? What is behind it?
Reality

Louisville, KY

#86262 Mar 12, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is you post nothing but your own made up ideas. You never post the truth about anything you ignorant ass woman.
Prove It

Liar

White Trash

Copy cat

Drug pusher

Hater

Racist

Hate Spreader
r u sick

United States

#86263 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>where you at girl? MIA!
AL is sooooo scared shacking in her boots...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#86264 Mar 12, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And just when is your appearance date before the Supreme Court on this matter Birther? You Repubs are so funny. hahhahahhahaha !!!!!!!!!!
Not a Birther, just following the rule of law (US Constitution), you know the Law of the Land, we are a Constitutional Republic, like it or not.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#86265 Mar 12, 2013
The Deception of Obama

A world without rules or controls.

A world without borders or boundaries.

The world pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#86266 Mar 12, 2013
To the blinded liberals:

How many coincidences do you need before it stops being a coincidenses??
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#86267 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he is.SO PROUD. Guess he fell thru the cracks, twice. LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!"
LMAO!!! At least you are smart enough to know he illegal.
There is hope for you!
OZombies

United States

#86268 Mar 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
They name call because they cannot utilize the truth about their idol--Obama.
They can call me anything they like although, it won't stop me from posting the truth and they hate the truth.
Good for you R...each time Obama zombies can't explain something about his policies, they call you racist, hater, etc...really desperate bunch!
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#86269 Mar 12, 2013
r u sick wrote:
<quoted text>
AL is sooooo sc ared shacking in her boots...
where she at? she's usually blowing it up. she's here, just hiding under another name.as usual.
Uncle Tab

United States

#86270 Mar 12, 2013
r u sick wrote:
<quoted text>
AL is sooooo scared shacking in her boots...
Don't worry.... Look at the stupid ones posting tonight. No matter what... They always come back. She's too stupid to stay away.

Be new names popping up. You know she's reading all of these watching everyone laugh at her racist ass!

It's sooooo funny!
Reality

Louisville, KY

#86271 Mar 12, 2013
"People who own guns are essentially a "sickness on our souls" that MUST be CLEANSED," saus Democratic Party, Colorada State Senate Majority Leader, John Morse.

He wants to "cleanse" society of gun owners....

Then, lookie what else he said:

Morse’s Bill Profiles African Americans While Claiming Gun Manufacturer Liability Bill Won’t Lead To Profiling

By: Aaron Gardner (Diary)| March 4th, 2013 at 01:00 PM | 3

RESIZE: AAA

After concerns were raised over the possibility that Sen. John Morse’s (D-Colorado Springs)“Assault Weapon Responsibility Act” would force gun dealers to engage in profiling, Morse promptly denied the claim, despite precedent in the bill that would specifically profile and target African Americans.

According to the Brady Campaign to End Gun Violence,“African-Americans have the highest rates of firearm death (including homicides, suicides and unintentional shooting deaths) among racial and ethnic groups in the U.S.” Due to this fact, and that gun violence among African-Americans is more than twice that of whites, any seller who were to go through with the sale of an ‘Assault Weapon’ to an African-American would be in potential violation of the law.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#86272 Mar 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! At least you are smart enough to know he illegal.
There is hope for you!
your dumb enough to think that I think that.no I'm lmao.
OZombies

United States

#86273 Mar 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
Why has no one enforced the issue to see at least one paper Obama has written during his tenure??
Obama paid 4 million $$$ to 'hide' his documents, why? He deserves to go to jail for the rest of his miserable life ... any friends, girlfriends...is Michelle first and last woman in his life? Right!
What is behind it? Like to see his passport, college records, grades, anything??????????
Reality

Louisville, KY

#86274 Mar 12, 2013
How about I won't judge you based on your race, and you don't expect me to feel guilty because of mine.

Facebook.com

Other comments on this:

""I get so tired of people playing the race card just to get their way."

"I agree! I didn't do anything wrong to anyone and I won't be taking the blame for anyone and whoever did in the past."
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#86275 Mar 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
why don't you hop on the bus,head on up to Washington and handle that. good luck with that.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#86276 Mar 12, 2013
When we no longer follow the US Constitution, we are 50 seperate nations, the Constitution is the law that has bound us into one nation, like it or not, no constitution, no United States of America.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#86277 Mar 12, 2013
I will be posting either later tonight or tomorrow in reference to the End Times and Obama's role in it.

Please, I welcome all comments....well, adult, matured, grown up, big guy, etc. comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min North Mountain 163,546
yummy 3 hr The Real Yeti 3
Speedway gals Whoop 5 hr Yep 18
any good holiness churches in clay co (Oct '10) 10 hr tryitfree 12
Looking for Arlene, Missy, and Teddy Wilson 11 hr Former Step-Family 1
Who is the worst attorney in Clay County? (Apr '09) Thu john nolan 26
Hells Angels MC Moving Into Manchester ???? (Apr '10) Thu Tish inabnitt 79

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages