'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,848)

Showing posts 76,941 - 76,960 of145,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
countrygirl

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>a yes you are racist.
Why am I talking to myself again?
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,“I’m the President!”
;0)
american psycho spreading doom an gloom,hate lies and racism. 25/7.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Just finished scratching my old cooter.
how's that working for ya? FUNNY!!!!!!
countrygirl

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
no obsession with an american psycho.just calling it like it is. you posted the racist post. now go back and read it again. I knew it. why do you care what I think. continue to use my name all you want. I will be known by the love and respect I have for BARACK OBAMA. OUR PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES. CHOSEN BY THE PEOPLE.read it and weep. LOVING THE POTUS.if you don't know what it means. May I suggest Google.
You dumb full of crap ...
Your LOVING POTUS, is the racist, who divided this country, who bows to a Muslim king, who stays in anti American church and listen to that crap for 20 yrs, who apologies for his own country where ever he goes, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"! What does that mean, you lunatic? To have respect for president YES, not for this...liar-in-chief! Shut up, you garbage for brain!
I ONLY HAVE RESPECT FOR A PRESIDENT, WHO HAS RESPECT FOR MY COUNTRY!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb full of crap ...
Your LOVING POTUS, is the racist, who divided this country, who bows to a Muslim king, who stays in anti American church and listen to that crap for 20 yrs, who apologies for his own country where ever he goes, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"! What does that mean, you lunatic? To have respect for president YES, not for this...liar-in-chief! Shut up, you garbage for brain!
I ONLY HAVE RESPECT FOR A PRESIDENT, WHO HAS RESPECT FOR MY COUNTRY!
your ass gonna stroke out. Loving it, and loving the POTUS.
countrygirl

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
your ass gonna stroke out. Loving it, and loving the POTUS.
You mistaken me for someone who gives a sh*t what you do, you a$$!
American Lady

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>how's that working for ya? FUNNY!!!!!!
no fun scratching your own cooter. would find something else to do it, but I must man this post. I ain't had time to do nothing. Ain't shaved my mustache, back or cooter. Dam what a life. Right.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

By all means go and take care of that.
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

well just go on loving the kenyan i dont care when you are starving due to his policies and the healthcare has become thirdwurld due to his policies you just go on loving you some potus
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
well just go on loving the kenyan i dont care when you are starving due to his policies and the healthcare has become thirdwurld due to his policies you just go on loving you some potus
will do"
obamatized

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

what does potus stand for when it refers to obama............Painfully Oblivious To Understand Sensibility

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on! That's Obama's answer to every thing...bring in the Hollywood ho's. The dems are hoping that the KY basketball fans will vote for her because she is a fan of the Wildcats too. lol Those fans and plenty of other Kentucky citizens have been hurt because of Obama's failed policies in the last four years and Assley Judd doesn't care anything about that. All she cares about is being an Obama girl and getting some publicity because she hasn't done any movies an awhile. She gets paid to lie and pretend and make you believe things are one way when they are actually another way. lol She would fit right in with the Obama posse on the Hill.
Remember the geek comedienne/television guy that Minnesota elected because he was Hollywood royalty at the time (according to some lame democrats)? Minnesota has been trying to live that mistake down for years now. He made a fool out of them. Assley will be so far out of her league it would almost be like watching a comedy if she was elected even dog catcher in Ky.
Damn, listen...shhhh...it's the democrats scraping the bottom of their barrel...scrape, scrape, scrape! LMMFAO!
Who is next on the list when Assley fails? That Beiber chic or that Maddow guy? Too effin funny!
I was more into remembering Reagan as the actor for President. So you Repubs don't like Hollywood to get into politics?
Can you Repubs can explain Mitch doing this to American workers just to try and make Obama a one term'er.
Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
Actually America is the only top economic nation left in the world that does NOT have universal health care for it's citizens. Third world nations have what the US has. You had that one backwards. All you Repubs hate the sound of universal health care until you turn 65 then all of you form a line to sign up. Hypocrites.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

It's funny how crazy these Nutball republicans get.

Late night on the Internet crazy crackhead lets her true racism come out. Not one republican can deny the racism and no matter how much horseshit you type you can't change what you've already said.

We want you to keep on posting here cause its important everyone needs to know how unstable and racist you and your party is.

Republican Party....... Dead

Teabaggie Party ....... Dead

Thank You for being too stupid to realize how much you're helping us by being uneducated and stupid!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
what does potus stand for when it refers to obama..........Painfully Oblivious To Understand Sensibility
I bet that post is coming from a two time Bush voter. hahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I bet that post is coming from a two time Bush voter. hahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!
It's amazing how very true and factual your one sentence statement was.

It's amazingly funny how pissed these people get after we've had to go they Dumbyas fuckups! He's an idiot, will always be an idiot and probably never leaves the ranch in Crawford because he's so hated.

You have to admit, it's hilarious that republicans here are too stupid heretoneealize how their hate, racism, and ignorance will make everyone NOT vote republican. It's worked theist 2 elections.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how very true and factual your one sentence statement was.
It's amazingly funny how pissed these people get after we've had to go they Dumbyas fuckups! He's an idiot, will always be an idiot and probably never leaves the ranch in Crawford because he's so hated.
You have to admit, it's hilarious that republicans here are too stupid heretoneealize how their hate, racism, and ignorance will make everyone NOT vote republican. It's worked theist 2 elections.
True!!!!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,“I’m the President!”
;0)
Racist and a Hater.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
will work for food.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

I guess republicans can't ever say they aren't racist here.

Not one of you stepped up and called out the unstable crazy racist crackhead for her racial remarks.

But why hide what you really are!!

Glad you're all admitting to it and being who you are.

So I'll do the same as you all. Say what I mean..... You all don't like the President cause he's black. I've never said that here before. Always kinda figured this was the case. But thanks for proving it.

You ALL are racists and YOU are the reason you are losing elections.

It's too damned funny when the crackhead stacks smoking that shit and drinking Old Milwaukes's Best and starts telling who she truly is.

Thank You racists idiots for 2016 and 2020. Hillary will have NO problems winning. Your racist hate will only get worse in the coming years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,941 - 76,960 of145,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Mike Duquette 128,061
The NEW Dukes of Hazzard show 37 min zero one 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,171
David Neff 2 hr Concerned Parent 5
hensleyblevins grave yard in onida ky 2 hr peggy 1
Donya Foutch 12 hr nos 8
Anyone have any land for sale in manchester? 14 hr Hey there 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••