'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 223136 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

swu4s

Henderson, KY

#86126 Mar 12, 2013
well muslims kept there women coverd unlike your daughter
counrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#86127 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,“I’m the President!”
;0)
racist ,hate spreader.

LOVING THE POTUS.#1FAN
respect religion

United States

#86128 Mar 12, 2013
swu4s wrote:
oddisee i like musslims o why peple have so much hate have no idea/ rand paully is even better but ill settle for mitch bucanan
fanatics NO!

Islam teaching is about all other Gods are false, Allah is only God. Teaching their young children to kill infidels, Americans, Jews, Westerners.
Allah = SUBMISSION
21st century, Muslim woman raped, has to be submissive to her man, has no rights, stone to death. In Saudi Arabia is illegal to build churches.

There is so much more. Islam is not peaceful religion. Allah Akbar and kill in the name of God.
Only fanatic will blow himself up in the name of God just to kill you because you're different.
Only fanatic will kill himself and you, because when he gets in Haven, he will join 72 virgins!
American Lady

Dunmor, KY

#86129 Mar 12, 2013
Just finished scratching my old cooter.
swu4s

Henderson, KY

#86130 Mar 12, 2013
walk the strip of gaza and dress muslim/live in horrible places the un dont give 2 shts /helll there waiting for death
CountryDumbGirl

United States

#86131 Mar 12, 2013
counrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
racist ,hate spreader.
LOVING THE POTUS.#1FAN
Does anyone cares that you're #1 FAN- LOVING THE POTUS, kiss his behind, no one cares.
racist , hate spreader? Really, what does it mean? Explain to us. Really! Really!
American Lady

Dunmor, KY

#86132 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,“I’m the President!”
;0)
racist hater.
countrygirl

United States

#86133 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text> racist hater.
Really sick obsession with A/L, why? Maybe, because A/L is smart, patriot, loves her country!
"countrygirl" not so bright, desperate, jealous,
racist hater, really DUMB!
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#86134 Mar 12, 2013
no obsession with an american psycho.just calling it like it is. you posted the racist post. now go back and read it again. I knew it. why do you care what I think. continue to use my name all you want. I will be known by the love and respect I have for BARACK OBAMA. OUR PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES. CHOSEN BY THE PEOPLE.read it and weep. LOVING THE POTUS.if you don't know what it means. May I suggest Google.
countrygirl

United States

#86135 Mar 12, 2013
LOVING THE POTUS, FAN #1. Will kiss his azz, because I'm so dumb!
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#86136 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
;0)
a yes you are racist.
countrygirl

United States

#86137 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
LOVING THE POTUS, FAN #1. Will kiss his azz, because I'm so dumb!
Translation: Loving The 'President Of The United States', fan #1. Will kiss azz, now I know for sure, I'm so dumb!
countrygirl

United States

#86138 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>a yes you are racist.
Why am I so nuts about AL? Why am I so obsessed with this nice American Lady?
countrygirl

United States

#86139 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>a yes you are racist.
Why am I talking to myself again?
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#86140 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
;0)
american psycho spreading doom an gloom,hate lies and racism. 25/7.
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#86141 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Just finished scratching my old cooter.
how's that working for ya? FUNNY!!!!!!
countrygirl

United States

#86142 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
no obsession with an american psycho.just calling it like it is. you posted the racist post. now go back and read it again. I knew it. why do you care what I think. continue to use my name all you want. I will be known by the love and respect I have for BARACK OBAMA. OUR PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES. CHOSEN BY THE PEOPLE.read it and weep. LOVING THE POTUS.if you don't know what it means. May I suggest Google.
You dumb full of crap ...
Your LOVING POTUS, is the racist, who divided this country, who bows to a Muslim king, who stays in anti American church and listen to that crap for 20 yrs, who apologies for his own country where ever he goes, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"! What does that mean, you lunatic? To have respect for president YES, not for this...liar-in-chief! Shut up, you garbage for brain!
I ONLY HAVE RESPECT FOR A PRESIDENT, WHO HAS RESPECT FOR MY COUNTRY!
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#86143 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb full of crap ...
Your LOVING POTUS, is the racist, who divided this country, who bows to a Muslim king, who stays in anti American church and listen to that crap for 20 yrs, who apologies for his own country where ever he goes, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"! What does that mean, you lunatic? To have respect for president YES, not for this...liar-in-chief! Shut up, you garbage for brain!
I ONLY HAVE RESPECT FOR A PRESIDENT, WHO HAS RESPECT FOR MY COUNTRY!
your ass gonna stroke out. Loving it, and loving the POTUS.
countrygirl

United States

#86144 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
your ass gonna stroke out. Loving it, and loving the POTUS.
You mistaken me for someone who gives a sh*t what you do, you a$$!
American Lady

Dunmor, KY

#86145 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>how's that working for ya? FUNNY!!!!!!
no fun scratching your own cooter. would find something else to do it, but I must man this post. I ain't had time to do nothing. Ain't shaved my mustache, back or cooter. Dam what a life. Right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clay County class of '94 29 min Lil Richie 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min now 148,170
Billy Joe Henson 1 hr ashley 13
Tony Crafts Tattoos? (Jan '12) 4 hr Bob 33
Anyone wanna hook up tonight 5 hr Loaderman 21
who is beautiful blonde waitress at Mexican res... 6 hr interested 4
Janel Hoskins (Dec '12) 10 hr Rpg3 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages