'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85074 Mar 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>put it out but can't take it? typical behavior.
Do you actually know what you are posting?

Well.......

You do know this is a forum where people post back and forth as in a debate.

Oh, I see, you wanted me to say what an intelligent, factual creature he was.....AIN'T gonna happen.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85076 Mar 7, 2013
TIME MAGAZINE: GETTING WRONG SINCE 1938.

Adolf Hitler
Man of the Year 1938

Josef Stalin
Man of the Year 1943

Barack Hussein Obama
Person of the Year 2012
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85077 Mar 7, 2013
What is the difference between GOD and Barack Obama?

Answer:
GOD doesn't think he is Barack Obama!
Charles

Louisa, KY

#85078 Mar 7, 2013
OH HELL NO wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, man! i have to ask: wtf is it with you and asses? turds and all that stuff???
There's nothing comical about what is being said on here. People are acting like freaking asses. That's what. Like stinking crap. The one reject female on here acts like a heehawing braying Jackass. Who apparently has no intellect. The other Lady tries to act cool and sensible. And you all trash her. Shit as far as I see it, and smell it is below my feet. Dirt like some people, contemptible dregs of society. There!!!

Since: Jul 11

Greensburg, KY

#85079 Mar 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Why do you think America stop printing the 2 dollar bill, because John Hanson also was on the 2 Dollar Bill, and America can't let the people whom they teach have no history see that they actually do have history, because it would instill in them hope, courage, motivation, pride, and most of all, a sense of self beyond America his story.
crazy bitch, Thomas Jefferson is on the 2 dollar bill and is still in circulation,
round and round and round she goes
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85080 Mar 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>he5024 ain't got shit else to do. THE PRESIDENT is busy. HELLO. dip stick.
Obama is busy alright, busy getting his lies together because he knows his followers will only believe lies.
Charles

Louisa, KY

#85081 Mar 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>put it out but can't take it? typical behavior.
No, you sure are taking from all your good Ol boys though.
countrygirl

Gilbertsville, KY

#85082 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually know what you are posting?
Well.......
You do know this is a forum where people post back and forth as in a debate.
Oh, I see, you wanted me to say what an intelligent, factual creature he was.....AIN'T gonna happen.
et.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85083 Mar 7, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
crazy bitch, Thomas Jefferson is on the 2 dollar bill and is still in circulation,
On the BACK!

http://macquirelatory.com/Blog%20Pics/john%20...
countrygirl

Gilbertsville, KY

#85084 Mar 7, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> You know, I'm just curious what this is costing taxpayers? This man's conduct and lack of it makes me sick!
quiet. you sodomite. bet it won't be you paying. New name for you-sodomite. Funny as hell.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85085 Mar 7, 2013
OH HELL NO wrote:
<quoted text>
well, let me see....being in a group that smells incense or hanging with a pack of pathetic losers..who by the way have the nerve to tell a woman what to do with her body....making outraegous comments....going around the country trying to suppress the minority votes...actually thinking that a flip-flopping mormon was going to win the presidency...now all of a sudden love the hispanics....yeah..maybe you should cop a seat next to beashear and sniff the bullshit your all putting out...
If Beshear was sitting around passing cow patties around and taking a big bite, you would be right there saying, "nice brownies."

What a dolt you are. You are so infected with denial, sickness and Obama, it blinds you to the truth.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85086 Mar 7, 2013
Lost History On Purpose

John Hanson took office just as the Revolutionary War ended. Almost immediately, the troops demanded to be paid. As would be expected after any long war, there were no funds to meet the salaries. As a result, the soldiers threatened to overthrow the new government and put Washington on the throne as a monarch.

All the members of Congress ran for their lives, leaving Hanson as the only guy left running the government. He somehow managed to calm the troops down and hold the country together. If he had failed, the government would have fallen almost immediately and everyone would have been bowing to King Washington. In fact, Hanson sent 800 pounds of sterling siliver by his brother Samuel Hanson to George Wasington to provide the troops with shoes.

Google it ... ;0)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#85087 Mar 7, 2013
Alert

The liberals have sent their trolls to infest this thread.

We must of hit on to something and they want it stop.

I say, stop when the thread is closed down.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85088 Mar 7, 2013
Obama signs Violence Against Women Act

http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/08/obama-signs...

to a "salivating" audience ...
[puke]

It's WHAT he is "supposed" to DO!
lead....
EXCEPT he does NOT know how!
Charles

Louisa, KY

#85089 Mar 7, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy, John Hanson, A dark skinned Moor was too on the back of a two dollar bill. Crazy.
OH HELL NO

Eddyville, KY

#85090 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
TIME MAGAZINE: GETTING WRONG SINCE 1938.
Adolf Hitler
Man of the Year 1938
Josef Stalin
Man of the Year 1943
Barack Hussein Obama
Person of the Year 2012
now, i want you to set back relax and take a deep...deep breath...now close your eyes and let your mind realize just how ridiclious you sound....now multiply that by millions and THEN you will realize why your party is going to the dogs!! there are actually millions of people here in the u.s.of a. that actually think like you do! wow!! and you wonder why you lost the election!!! but please! keep on with what your doing! and since your trying to compare obama to hitler then i hope obama gets top use you republitards as lab rats because l;ord knows you people need to be studied!!

Since: Jul 11

Greensburg, KY

#85091 Mar 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
SO WHO WAS ST. PATRICK, ANYWAY?
No snakes, but plenty of miracles in this inspiring 5th-century adventure
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/so-who-was-st-patr...
miracles..beaching the laws of physics, yes,I'm sure, plenty of them

adventures of a 5th century Irishman, that's gotta all be facts
crazy bitch
countrygirl

Gilbertsville, KY

#85092 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
What is the difference between GOD and Barack Obama?
Answer:
GOD doesn't think he is Barack Obama!
stop! go to the bridge and jump off. are you MOCKING GOD??? disgrace to all who holds him DEAR. New name-foney croney. Disgrace.
Charles

Louisa, KY

#85093 Mar 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Lost History On Purpose
John Hanson took office just as the Revolutionary War ended. Almost immediately, the troops demanded to be paid. As would be expected after any long war, there were no funds to meet the salaries. As a result, the soldiers threatened to overthrow the new government and put Washington on the throne as a monarch.
All the members of Congress ran for their lives, leaving Hanson as the only guy left running the government. He somehow managed to calm the troops down and hold the country together. If he had failed, the government would have fallen almost immediately and everyone would have been bowing to King Washington. In fact, Hanson sent 800 pounds of sterling siliver by his brother Samuel Hanson to George Wasington to provide the troops with shoes.
Google it ... ;0)
An intelligent woman, praises be. That other thing is a braying, regurgitating Jackass.I so love this historical info.
countrygirl

Gilbertsville, KY

#85094 Mar 7, 2013
OH HELL NO wrote:
<quoted text>
now, i want you to set back relax and take a deep...deep breath...now close your eyes and let your mind realize just how ridiclious you sound....now multiply that by millions and THEN you will realize why your party is going to the dogs!! there are actually millions of people here in the u.s.of a. that actually think like you do! wow!! and you wonder why you lost the election!!! but please! keep on with what your doing! and since your trying to compare obama to hitler then i hope obama gets top use you republitards as lab rats because l;ord knows you people need to be studied!!
TRUE FUNNY AS HELL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min muletrain 6,961
skynard grubb 24 min Some dude 11
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min ChromiuMan 131,106
gay people isnt exceptable!!!! (Aug '11) 1 hr Really 105
School Board Tax 2 hr bad times here 50
Sharlotte Jones Powell ..Somerset Ky 6 hr Time Tells It All 3
Good Morning Beverly (Aug '10) 6 hr Time Tells It All 8

Manchester Jobs

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]