'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
75,501 - 75,520 of 146,295 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

pfft wrote:
<quoted text>You meant to say, "Welcome to the Terrordome" didn't you?
well science wasnt the right word, anyway
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
buy an analogy, for Gods sake
(IF I don't bathe for a "month of Sundays"
that is no one's BUSINESS but my own!)
second verse, same as the first
IF you don't like my comments ...
Please don't put yourself out, ANY, by reading them!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>FUNNY!!LMAO. so you at least you have embraced your new name.I knew you would come around.
NOW embrace yours.
IDIOT!

My how they fall for anything ...

;0)
remember ... a SNEAK attack :)
They FALL for it every time.

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's ok, I''m used to it, I tutor 2nd graders, I will admit tho, that they have more Political savvy, so there's that
pfft

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm awaiting your argument about job growth or loss. Take a day or two if you need and present something brilliant. I'm confident you will.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you A/L!
<3
Why does someone from California spend so much time in a KENTUCKY topix forum?

Where is your avatar sock, using it in another forum gathering "another's post" with A/L, A Loser?

Is that your pointy head fat lazy ass laying down playing dead like the GOP? Or a sad attempt of a fat lip pointy head laughing?

It's been fun seeing the high school student get you bunch of repukes all riled up and stomping on your caps key. You lemming freaks are a trip. Carry on. Much laughs. You bunch are on here 24/7 while the few DEMS posting are our WORKING. Imagaine that. Of course there is that topix shill minimum wage job for a few of you sliding in and out of your avatar spin locations. What a bunch of losers. Do carry on with the fits, they are quite amusing. rotflmao

DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

pfft wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm awaiting your argument about job growth or loss. Take a day or two if you need and present something brilliant. I'm confident you will.
if not brilliant, it will have a couple obligatory Brilliants bestowed upon it, bet your as on that
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW embrace yours.
IDIOT!
My how they fall for anything ...
;0)
remember ... a SNEAK attack :)
They FALL for it every time.
you about to come over?

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

wheres Mr Tard? Droned? Chemtrailed? FEMA Camp? Pushing back on the edge of a cliff?

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your avatar sock, using it in another forum gathering "another's post" with A/L, A Loser?
Is that your pointy head fat lazy ass laying down playing dead like the GOP? Or a sad attempt of a fat lip pointy head laughing?
It's been fun seeing the high school student get you bunch of repukes all riled up and stomping on your caps key. You lemming freaks are a trip. Carry on. Much laughs. You bunch are on here 24/7 while the few DEMS posting are our WORKING. Imagaine that. Of course there is that topix shill minimum wage job for a few of you sliding in and out of your avatar spin locations. What a bunch of losers. Do carry on with the fits, they are quite amusing. rotflmao
DITCH MITCH
IT is a " US News Forum" ...
NOT just Kentucky!

LQQk it up!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH MITCH
Why do you care where I post ...????? This is free country ... I can go anywhere I want to and do anything I want to...and nothing you can do about that! Get it ?

I wish I can DITCH this louse of a president, but I have to listen to his lies for the next 4 years ...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH MITCH
the biggest indication of someone who has no comeback and not logic is they keep repeating the same things against all the posters on here, baaaaaaaaaa, what a sodolib,
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

RECENT US NEWS DISCUSSIONS
TopicLast Comment
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate 1 min
The President has failed us 2 min

http://www.topix.com/us
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
buy an analogy, for Gods sake
(IF I don't bathe for a "month of Sundays"
that is no one's BUSINESS but my own!)
second verse, same as the first
Don't you WISH you were as full of knowledge, KNOW HOW to USE them, and have them available to use, without having to ...
lQQk it up!...!!!

;0)
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT just Kentucky!
LQQk it up!
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Yeah, a debate that happened in 2010 really does interest all of the United States topix posters...sure....but then, you repukes bounce in and out of all the forums across the country spreading your fauxbox gloom, doom, and lies. Gotcha. Looks like you lemmings are the one living off the gov't while the rest of go out and work..or go to school. hahaha

You may be American, but you are no LADY. Your posts reek of the goat girls droppings. Keep spinning though. You only continue to show everyone what a repuke loser you are. Do you also bounce in and out of the rest of the randpaul KENTUCKY threads? Of course you do, maybe just a different name or an avatar. Too funny. You repukes are desparate losers aren't you?

Carry on, I have a few more things to do before shutting down, so make it funny okay?

DITCH MITCH
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH MITCH
True!
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
the biggest indication of someone who has no comeback and not logic is they keep repeating the same things against all the posters on here, baaaaaaaaaa, what a sodolib,
Says the Michigan Mistake who only has a handful of catchphrases and offers nothing but fox news and YouTube links

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
no, he didnt just say that

keep repeating the same things against all the posters on here, baaaaaaaaaa
thats goin in...Priceless
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT just Kentucky!
LQQk it up!
A/L, don't worry about this lame, liberal, losers ...
Personally I enjoy reading your posts ...

Yes, this is "US NEWS FORUM TOPIX"... that's why I started posting here ...if someone has problem with that, to bad...I don't care...
FREEDOM is what I like about AMERICA .....
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care where I post ...????? This is free country ... I can go anywhere I want to and do anything I want to...and nothing you can do about that! Get it ?
I wish I can DITCH this louse of a president, but I have to listen to his lies for the next 4 years ...
I really don't care what or where you do anything repuke zombie. I don't spend 24/7 trolling sites spreading ignorance, lies, gloom and doom, and juvenile bullshit like your little lemming club does. Just wondered why you were fascinated by a KY thread. You are probably just a paid topix shill anyway. Their HQs is in California. Maybe those chemtrails spraying of you idiots out there is eating what little gray matter you had between your ears. Keep posting your fauxbox spin for the next four years like you have probably done since 2007, it won't change anything. More Republicans will probably leave your two party of no and become Democrats while you are trashing the President and fellow Americans.

Oh and guess what, you don't have to listen to anything for the next four years. Take your ass out any border. We won't miss you while the rest of us moves FORWARD. haha

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChromiuMan 128,673
Why WKLB 25 min Listener 26
Review: Wklb Radio Station 30 min True 4
Anyone heard about a motercycle wreak on pace c... 1 hr where 3
I am bored and I have no friends and I am sick ... (Jan '09) 1 hr I know 85
Clay Co. Worst Place to Live in America - Again 2 hr aha 11
Best restaurant in Manchester? 3 hr Confused 12
"Stay In Clay" Org. Dumbest ideal ever! 12 hr NUTS 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs