'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,774)

Showing posts 75,461 - 75,480 of138,692
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
even some in church, they are clueless to what is happening.
lolol, no kidding
Sho nough!

You know, like Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church where three, count them three, GGs or gay guys, died mysteriously but happen to be connected to guess who....Obama, where's those pictures that once surfaced, huh?

Churches that spew hatred and killing of whites, again, like Jeremiah Wright's church. Yet, Obama did not know this was going on. What! Is he deaf, dumb and dumber?

This alone, should have been a reason not to elect this man based on either he is lying or he actually is this dumb.

A church mouse could have seen what was going on and GOD forgive if the mouse did actually see what was going on between the pews with the ggs.

Really, I am speaking about people sitting in any church who voted for Obama who supports ABORTION, Same-sex marriage, RACISM, hatemongering, DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA, muslim and Koran false prophets, etc.....WHY ARE THEY AT CHURCH.

Who are they praying to? This is an abomination to GOD and to think a church supports this.

Bible states either you are hot or cold, if you are lukewarm I will spew you out.

Obama trying to play both sides of the fence but his fence is severely broken.
pfft

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

A) that's unemployment numbers, and doesn't provide the data covering job growth/losses.
B) the claim is national not local. A larger population for data is more accurate than a small one, basic statistical methods.
C) The labor statistics sites is where everyone draws data for op-eds, blogs, etc, and allows you to see if they are flubbing the numbers or are accurate.
D) You are intellgent, and can do this.

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYBODY ignore this little person ...it's time for his homework and video games...this little person has no one to watch what he is doing...very obnoxious and a bully, maybe that's why he has no one to play with...his own age...!!!!!
I'm doing my homework, and a have two pals over right now, we're laughing at you and having pizza and watching the Daily Show...but thanks for caring, Mother Theresa
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

pfft wrote:
<quoted text> I will avoid promoting the notion that you are too lazy to google. Instead, try this exercise; by using the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics site verify whether the claim that the we have had 37 months of private sector job growth is fact or falsehood.
NO, I'm not lazy...what is unemployment among blacks, my state, entire country ...what happened to those that stop looking for a job, do you know? They're not included in unemployment #s? Why?
...because unemployment will be alot higher and Obama doesn't want you to know that! Get it?

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Sho nough!
You know, like Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church where three, count them three, GGs or gay guys, died mysteriously but happen to be connected to guess who....Obama, where's those pictures that once surfaced, huh?
Churches that spew hatred and killing of whites, again, like Jeremiah Wright's church. Yet, Obama did not know this was going on. What! Is he deaf, dumb and dumber?
This alone, should have been a reason not to elect this man based on either he is lying or he actually is this dumb.
A church mouse could have seen what was going on and GOD forgive if the mouse did actually see what was going on between the pews with the ggs.
Really, I am speaking about people sitting in any church who voted for Obama who supports ABORTION, Same-sex marriage, RACISM, hatemongering, DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA, muslim and Koran false prophets, etc.....WHY ARE THEY AT CHURCH.
Who are they praying to? This is an abomination to GOD and to think a church supports this.
Bible states either you are hot or cold, if you are lukewarm I will spew you out.
I had nothing to do with that' Sir?

Who does anyone pray to? The angry old man in the sky. Spare me.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So why don't you get back to us when things get bad? Say, 750,000 jobs per month being lost and the stock market losing 60% of its value in two days. You Repubs have no memory of 2008. You all pretend it never happened. You all pretend that the day Obama took office the US was NOT in the worst Depression since 1929.
2008/ 2009
2nd worst job loses in US history.
Worst home foreclosure rate ever in US history.
2nd worst Bank failure rates ever in history.
2nd worst stock market decline in US history.
Worst car sales lost in US history.
Worst new home start-ups in US history.
2nd Worst US Debt in US history.
Worst US deficit in US history.
Largest Bank bailout in US history.
You believe everything Obama is telling you. Good for you ...Blame it all on Bush and all troubles are gone ...THIS is Obama's economy ...stimulus, healthcare ...everything ...no more Bush...!!!!!

"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA" what does it mean? Please explain ...?????
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot C sings: who can turn the world OFF with her SMELL?
who can take a SOMETHING day and suddenly make it alll go to HELL?
EVERYBODY SING>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>lmfao
==========

The depth of intelligence of the libTARDS!

lmbo ...

Sad, really.

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I'm not lazy...what is unemployment among blacks, my state, entire country ...what happened to those that stop looking for a job, do you know? They're not included in unemployment #s? Why?
...because unemployment will be alot higher and Obama doesn't want you to know that! Get it?
were those not looking for work or who had exhausted their benifiys counted in the numbers before Obama was elected? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Buellar? Buellar? Buellar?
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing my homework, and a have two pals over right now, we're laughing at you and having pizza and watching the Daily Show...but thanks for caring, Mother Theresa
Right...and your parents KNOW that you're talking nasty, and that you're on this site, right? If they do and they're ok with that, then, yes I'm Mother Teresa ...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
I had nothing to do with that' Sir?
Who does anyone pray to? The angry old man in the sky. Spare me.
Not a sir.

The last time I looked in the sky, there were only government chemtrails forming, ah yes, forming the face of an angry old man filled with hatred, resembling Obama.

Why does Obama hate America, hate Americans, hate people who actually work for a living, hate Christianity, hate common sense and The Constitution?

Why does he????

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Sho nough!
Actually I thought Rev. Jeremiah Wright was a Tyler Perry character
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ

Uneployment in Detroit is 50%. The city is dead. The mayor of this city doesn't want the special investigator to come to this city to audit exactly what happened with all the funds and how the local gov. ran the city.

I guess not. Everyone or close to everyone from the mayor on down is Affirmative Action. The mayor prior to this one is in prison for embezzling from the city and attacking two policemen.

No one wants to come to this city. I remember when Detroit was thriving with auto companies, tourism, great sports arenas---no more.

It was in the news today.

This could happen to every city.

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot C sings: who can turn the world OFF with her SMELL?
who can take a SOMETHING day and suddenly make it alll go to HELL?
EVERYBODY SING>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
<quoted text>
==========
The depth of intelligence of the libTARDS!
lmbo ...
Sad, really.
I you CAN'T laugh at that, it says a lot more about you than it does me, Sister Mary Elephant
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I thought Rev. Jeremiah Wright was a Tyler Perry character
You actually can think.....
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
were those not looking for work or who had exhausted their benifiys counted in the numbers before Obama was elected? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Buellar? Buellar? Buellar?
That is what Obama is telling you, that is what you believe ... and Obama was elected in 2008 and now is 2013...5 years ...Anyone? Anyone?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
I you CAN'T laugh at that, it says a lot more about you than it does me, Sister Mary Elephant
The pResident FAILING US is NOT a laughing matter.
AND ... Especially you IDIOTS calling us names and BELITTLING "everything WE put on here!"

WE did NOT start calling names UNTIL it was DONE to us!
WE are being TRUTHFUL about the situation.

You dwIdioTs ARE NOT!

Live with IT or GET the HELL off this board. MORON!

You DISH it out
BUT ...
"you CAN'T take it!

Typical libTARD style!
pfft

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
The data set for job growth/losses is not the unemployment numbers, which is not what I requested arguments about. Every blog, magazine, ezine, newscast, op-eds, and talk radio uses the Bureau's data as a foundation for the piece they publish. All left, right, or center biased writers/journalists draw from this source. How far they flub, or bullseye the statistics in their piece has nothing to do with the Bureau's data. Try again, grasshopper.

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...and your parents KNOW that you're talking nasty, and that you're on this site, right? If they do and they're ok with that, then, yes I'm Mother Teresa ...
Dad knows I'm here, it's his user ID, he forbids me to create one, he will read every word and he will yell at me, but he won't hit me. I'm still collecting notes for a school paper about the downward spiral of the GOP. He won't tell Mom about the cussing, she WOULD ground me for two weeks, sincerely.
My Soc teacher says he will publish my paper on the net, he was impressed with my first outline, "very impressive", to quote him..I will post the link here, I know you all will be very proud
Worse

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he is not a blinded, ignorant, blood-thirsty liberal.
He is too stupid to be a liberal. Forward thinking is not in his lexicon. That's how backward republicans and lost independents land in those situations. Stupid tradition, false idols, and outright flaws.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ
Uneployment in Detroit is 50%. The city is dead. The mayor of this city doesn't want the special investigator to come to this city to audit exactly what happened with all the funds and how the local gov. ran the city.
I guess not. Everyone or close to everyone from the mayor on down is Affirmative Action. The mayor prior to this one is in prison for embezzling from the city and attacking two policemen.
No one wants to come to this city. I remember when Detroit was thriving with auto companies, tourism, great sports arenas---no more.
It was in the news today.
This could happen to every city.
R...I know...isn't that SAD?

In CA few cities already bankrupt ...unemployment is about 25%... sanctuary state...to many illegals...
Taxes to high and still going up...Governor, State Senate, Legislators, all Democrats...City of Bell, manager and few others arrested for corruption, stealing from their city...salary of city manager Robert Rizzo, over $800,000.00...illegally increased people's utilities ...this is what it going on in entire country ...our government is out of control ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,461 - 75,480 of138,692
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

195 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min diverse interests 122,778
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 24 min hum 81,203
Jimmy smith trading favors for votes for tommy ... 3 hr iknowhim 2
stay away from l! photography 3 hr awesomeness 10
2 hunters shot in clay county 3 hr Hollow Point 85
Ethics violations 4 hr Mark Jackson 6
election bs 2014 4 hr yeah right 65
County Judges Race 8 hr Confident 133
•••
•••
•••
Manchester Dating

more search filters