'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Repukes stoop lower

Vine Grove, KY

#82393 Feb 23, 2013
It's the February 13, two week reunion of repuke registers. hahaha

“Wild WILD West”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#82394 Feb 23, 2013
Repukes stoop lower wrote:
It's the February 13, two week reunion of repuke registers. hahaha
1945: US flag raised over Iwo Jima

On 19 February, after four days of naval and air bombardment had pounded the beaches and weakened Japanese defences, the 4th and 5th Marine Divisions landed on the south side of the island under the overall command of Vice-Admiral Richmond Kelly Turner.

After a day of little resistance, the enemy fought back in earnest.

Hidden in fortified caves and pillboxes linked by a series of tunnels they relentlessly attacked the Americans with artillery fire, grenades and other explosives as well as from the air.

The last 24 hours have seen the fiercest fighting yet with every step of the way up the mountain defended by the Japanese.

But by 1035 local time the Marines had reached the summit of Mt Suribachi.

Reporting from the US base in Guam, Admiral Chester W Nimitz said so far the battle had cost 5,372 casualties, including 644 dead, and that US carrier-based aircraft flying over the Bonin Islands north of Iwo Jima had destroyed three enemy planes.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stor...

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

#82395 Feb 23, 2013
I had relatives THERE!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#82396 Feb 23, 2013
Trinite wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems some people have taken a dislike to new posters coming on. Even though American Lady has been gone, what, three or four days now, they seem to think she is still here. She probably is in spirit. I know her spirit was truly patriotic and I can draw from her knowledge of how to post articles that pertain to the subject of America's downfall.
But no, not all new posters are her. We are just coming in and shoring up, where she left off. She most definitely drew out my patriotic spirit, and in a good way.
Not with HATRED like she has coming from the libtards feeling for her.
Go AL!
Enjoy your time away, and come back with barrels blasting, as you have taught many of us to do.
You are a GREAT American!
You are one warped individual AL.
Repukes stoop lower

Vine Grove, KY

#82397 Feb 23, 2013
Today's the "23rd" dumbass. Nice little history piece for the 19th though. Get with the times. TODAY is FEBRUARY 23, 2013. Your shill registers all are FEB 13. Your two week reunion. Get that or should I put more spaces between the words so you can read it S-L-O-W-E-R? Ignorant lemmings...all in a row. Too funny.

“I'm just a country boy”

.Rooster Run, Ky

#82398 Feb 23, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
The up-avista konasana! I get in this position four times a week!
I had no idea you were into yoga.
Bonjour Yogi! lmao!

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

#82399 Feb 23, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one warped individual AL.
EAT my Dust is WHAT American Lady would say!:)

Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima is a historic photograph taken on February 23, 1945, by Joe Rosenthal

The Flag Raisers
The Six Iwo Jima Flag Raisers

Ira Hayes

Ira Hayes was born January 12, 1923 in Sacaton, Arizona, and died January 24, 1955 in Bapchule, Arizona. Ira Hayes was a Pima Indian. When he enlisted in the Marine Corps, he had hardly ever been off the Reservation. His Chief told him to be an “Honorable Warrior” and bring honor upon his family. Ira was a dedicated Marine. Quiet and steady, he was admired by his fellow Marines who fought alongside him in three Pacific battles.

http://www.iwojima.com/raising/raisingc.htm

The Ballad of Ira Hayes

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

#82400 Feb 23, 2013
Obama's Recovery A Flop Of Historical Proportions

As President Obama prepares to deliver yet another speech about stimulating the economy — this one to a joint-session of Congress (with or without the NFL game on the monitors)— it's worth reviewing the results of his efforts to date.

By consensus, the most recent recession ended in June 2009, less than six months after Obama took office.
According to the NBER, in the 60 years prior to Obama's tenure, we had 10 recessions. In the two years following those respective recessions, average real (inflation-adjusted) quarterly GDP growth was 5%, according to federal government figures. In the two years of Obama's "recovery," average real quarterly GDP growth has been just 2.4%, less than half of the historical norm coming out of a recession.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0906...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#82401 Feb 23, 2013
Trinite wrote:
<quoted text>
EAT my Dust is WHAT American Lady would say!:)
Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima is a historic photograph taken on February 23, 1945, by Joe Rosenthal
The Flag Raisers
The Six Iwo Jima Flag Raisers
Ira Hayes
Ira Hayes was born January 12, 1923 in Sacaton, Arizona, and died January 24, 1955 in Bapchule, Arizona. Ira Hayes was a Pima Indian. When he enlisted in the Marine Corps, he had hardly ever been off the Reservation. His Chief told him to be an “Honorable Warrior” and bring honor upon his family. Ira was a dedicated Marine. Quiet and steady, he was admired by his fellow Marines who fought alongside him in three Pacific battles.
http://www.iwojima.com/raising/raisingc.htm
The Ballad of Ira Hayes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UKDLQWEvubcXX
And you know that's what she'd say because you are her, ya psycho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
judge judy

Winchester, KY

#82402 Feb 23, 2013
this should be great....
obamatized

London, KY

#82403 Feb 23, 2013
ive just finished every news source available, not a single leftwinghwackadoodle has turned in their guns, i thought they all wanted what obozo wants, guess its just another line of bullshit

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

#82405 Feb 23, 2013
The Dangerous Myth About The Bill Clinton Tax Increase

During the first four years of his Presidency, real GDP growth average 3.2%, respectable relative to today’s economy, but disappointing coming as it did following just one year of recovery from the 1991 recession, the end of the Cold War and the reduction in consumer price inflation below 3% for the first time (with the single exception of 1986) since 1965.

For example, it was a half a percentage point slower than under Reagan during the four years following the first year of the recovery from the 1982 recession.

A shared prosperity can be achieved again. But to do so, the American people will have to overcome the envy feeding myth perpetrated by President Barack Obama and the spin-masters and leadership of the Democratic Party that raising tax rates on high incomes will somehow lead to more job creation, more opportunity and increased prosperity and security for the middle-class.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/charleskadlec/201...

“Wild WILD West”

Location hidden

#82406 Feb 23, 2013
judge judy wrote:
this should be great....
It is great ... FUN!

Opinion: Obama playbook is Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals"

COLORADO SPRINGS, August 19, 2012 &#8213; In this year’s political campaigns, the two sides seem to operate under different sets of rules. The GOP thinks the game runs under standard rules of fair play. Democrats play under Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals.”

This concept was familiar to our Founding Fathers. The left reacted with outrage and demanded apologies and retractions.

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

Bringing TRUTH to light and vice-versa.
Repukes stoop lower

Vine Grove, KY

#82408 Feb 23, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't take the truth no matter how many factchecks or history there is about it but I will give you an example. By all means look it up yourself if you don't like my references. Just because you and your shill crew throw out fabrications doesn't make them true. Keep in denial and glued to your faux box, has been rock star, pill head lunatic rush, beck, rove, whoever pundit shows. It doesn't change anything. Clinton, Bush, Obama blame game doesn't change reality. Keep trying though.
The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton
Q: During the Clinton administration was the federal budget balanced? Was the federal deficit erased?
A: Yes to both questions, whether you count Social Security or not.
http://factcheck.org/2008/02/the-budget-and-d...
How the Deficit Got This Big
With President Obama and Republican leaders calling for cutting the budget by trillions over the next 10 years, it is worth asking how we got here — from healthy surpluses at the end of the Clinton era, and the promise of future surpluses, to nine straight years of deficits, including the $1.3 trillion shortfall in 2010. The answer is largely the Bush-era tax cuts, war spending in Iraq and Afghanistan, and recessions.
The first graph shows the difference between budget projections and budget reality. In 2001, President George W. Bush inherited a surplus, with projections by the Congressional Budget Office for ever-increasing surpluses, assuming continuation of the good economy and President Bill Clinton’s policies. But every year starting in 2002, the budget fell into deficit. In January 2009, just before President Obama took office, the budget office projected a $1.2 trillion deficit for 2009 and deficits in subsequent years, based on continuing Mr. Bush’s policies and the effects of recession. Mr. Obama’s policies in 2009 and 2010, including the stimulus package, added to the deficits in those years but are largely temporary.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/opinion/sun...
Try some facts instead of your fantasies. Shill lemming
Here, read it again. You are a liar. Texas repuke shill.
just saying

Louisville, KY

#82409 Feb 23, 2013
what ever
Repukes stoop lower

Vine Grove, KY

#82410 Feb 23, 2013
haha, texas shill is still in denial...it's the radical rights party of no. Still mad you repukes couldn't buy the election. Backfired on you along with those clowns you had a candidates. hahaha Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next one. Go drink your tea little girl with your imaginary friends (shills). You offer nothing, not even a good laugh. Be back later and see if I can find one. lmao at you shill lemmings.
OZombies

United States

#82411 Feb 23, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
No tears for Reagan
June 8, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/558r6l
Excuse me if I don’t shed any tears over the passing of former President Ronald Reagan. While the news of the 40th president’s death brought on a flood of sentimentality over the nation’s media this past weekend, I could not help but recall what the Reagan presidency really meant for Black Americans. Similar to what occurred upon the death of Richard Nixon, amnesia has set upon journalists as they recall Reagan’s era; choosing to indulge in idol worship rather than serious reflection on the former president’s policies.
http://www.blackamericatoday.com/article.cfm...
Ronald Reagan: The Great White Redeemer
http://tinyurl.com/6jljhm / June 10 2004
Only 12 years elapsed between the glorious military victory over the Confederate Slave States in 1865 and the definitive defeat of Reconstruction in 1877. In many important respects, the Reconstruction period was even briefer than that. By 1870, when the last of the southern states ratified the 15th Amendment to the Constitution, Tennessee had already rejected biracial democracy and installed an all-white “Redeemer” government.“Redemption” then swept through Georgia, North Carolina and Virginia.
http://www.blackcommentator.com/94/94_cover_r...
Why always going "back"? What about what this president can do for YOU?
uncle spewtub

Glasgow, KY

#82412 Feb 23, 2013
Repukes stoop lower wrote:
Today's the "23rd" dumbass. Nice little history piece for the 19th though. Get with the times. TODAY is FEBRUARY 23, 2013. Your shill registers all are FEB 13. Your two week reunion. Get that or should I put more spaces between the words so you can read it S-L-O-W-E-R? Ignorant lemmings...all in a row. Too funny.
Damn frank...you really are hopeless. lol

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Fountain Hills, AZ

#82414 Feb 23, 2013
Hoof IN mouth disease.

Location hidden

#82416 Feb 23, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
how many libotards does it take to destroy an entire country?
Answer: Only one if you put them in the white house,
The economic collapse of 2008 never occurred did it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southern justice 24 min Nope 44
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 131,867
Clay county basketball 15 hr It doesnt matter 1
Eric Edwards Law Office 20 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 22 hr William 7
lil boy Wed Sad 15
Can you make it to heaven if you overdose? (Feb '12) Wed Mr Wisdom 73
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:00AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
Bleacher Report10:57 AM
After 13 Games on the Bench, Browns Need to Show Patience with Johnny Manziel
Bleacher Report11:59 AM
Jaguars Break Their Underdog Streak
NBC Sports12:40 PM
George Iloka: We can't do what we did last week and apply it to Peyton Manning
NBC Sports 1:09 PM
A.J. Green out sick on Thursday