'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239561 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81285 Feb 18, 2013
So now we know......CHANGE:

More Debt
More Taxes
More Welfare
More Regulations
More Government
More Wasteful Spending
More Corruption

..........Thanks Mr. President.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81286 Feb 18, 2013
Liberals love the USA like OJ loved Nicole.....
Ann Coulter
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81287 Feb 18, 2013
Discussion between Obama and Pelosi:

Obama---We're not the kind of country that gets rid of illegal immigrants who are here through no fault of their own.

Pelosi---We are the kind of country that aborts children who are here through no fault of their own.
Really

United States

#81288 Feb 18, 2013
American Birthers go to Soviet Union to get Obama expelled from office. Can you believe the mentality of these so called Republican Birthers. I hope Obama Care covers mental issues because there are undoubtedly millions of undiagnosed cases in the U.S.

Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81289 Feb 18, 2013
I still don't know how someone's REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM can simultaneously be 0% not my business and 100% my financial responsibility....
fight for freedom

Mount Vernon, KY

#81290 Feb 18, 2013
WATCH THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

if you've never heard of them anonymous is a group of hackers all around the world. they can find anything and everything. They've hacked visa, sony, and government websites. This guy should be president, this is the kind of person we need to listen to!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81291 Feb 18, 2013
I banned guns....

then, I killed 30 million people in my country.

Josef Stalin
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81292 Feb 18, 2013
DEMOCRAT'S WAR ON WOMEN:

Menendez---sex with underage prostitutes

Clinton---affair in Oval office---Impeached

Weiner---affair when in Congress---Resigned

Edwards---affair while wife had Cancer.

Villaraigosa---affair while wife had Cancer.

Goldschmidt---sex with 14 year old girl.

David Wu---sexual assault on teenager---Resigned

Spitzer---multiple prostitutes----Resigned

Just a few mentionables....
fight for freedom

Mount Vernon, KY

#81293 Feb 18, 2013
clinton was never impeached, he was acquitted of the charges. >.> dumb f*ck

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_B...

he was the best president we've had in a loooong time.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#81294 Feb 18, 2013
fight for freedom wrote:
clinton was never impeached, he was acquitted of the charges. >.> dumb f*ck
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_B...
he was the best president we've had in a loooong time.
clinton was impeached....the House voted to do so....but the Senate refused to go along.
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#81295 Feb 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So you are on Welfare and Food Stamps.
Thought so.
Hey,how about that.The whiz kid said more than four words in a sentence.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#81297 Feb 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
clinton was impeached....the House voted to do so....but the Senate refused to go along.
He was found quilty of lying,not having sex in the oval office,but lying!He was left in office,but lost his license to ever pratice law again.

So many of his worshipers still deny .Truth is--he was a slim ball.
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#81298 Feb 18, 2013
Reality wrote:
I banned guns....
then, I killed 30 million people in my country.
Josef Stalin
Josip Broz Tito a Communist president of former country of Yugoslavia, set up by Churchill and Roosevelt ...both of them liked Tito, who after the WWII sent (Tito) his special police from house to house and confiscated every gun in the entire country and killed over 1 million of his own people ...the apposition ...

Draza Mihajlovic who rescued 500 American pilots in WWII was executed by Tito for collaborating with the enemy, which was a LIE!
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#81299 Feb 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
He was found quilty of lying,not having sex in the oval office,but lying!He was left in office,but lost his license to ever pratice law again.
So many of his worshipers still deny .Truth is--he was a slim ball.
You know what? You are really a piece of work. God threw away the mold when he finished you! LOL LOL
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#81300 Feb 18, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text> You know what? You are really a piece of work. God threw away the mold when he finished you! LOL LOL
Should one say--Thank You!??
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#81301 Feb 18, 2013
Yesterday, I went to a local Emergency Room,(not for myself) and it was very sad to see what is going on now and what's going to happen after Obamacare is fully implemented after the 1st of the year?

People waiting in the hallway...doctor going from gurney to gurney examining patients...after they're done with you, you can walk to your car. They don't help you out anymore. That is going to be thing of the past. How sad. It's going to be rich and poor. If you have private insurance, you are fine and if you don't too bad.

"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...
How sad !!!!!
fight for freedom

London, KY

#81302 Feb 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
He was found quilty of lying,not having sex in the oval office,but lying!He was left in office,but lost his license to ever pratice law again.
So many of his worshipers still deny .Truth is--he was a slim ball.
OMG he was not found guilty of lying. lol didn't you read anything in that link i posted. he was acquitted of ALL charges. acquitted means found innocent.

It amazes me. I was 7 years old when that happened and I KNOW what happened. LOL I also have a republican standpoint but will not lie about a good democratic president.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81303 Feb 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Yesterday, I went to a local Emergency Room,(not for myself) and it was very sad to see what is going on now and what's going to happen after Obamacare is fully implemented after the 1st of the year?
People waiting in the hallway...doctor going from gurney to gurney examining patients...after they're done with you, you can walk to your car. They don't help you out anymore. That is going to be thing of the past. How sad. It's going to be rich and poor. If you have private insurance, you are fine and if you don't too bad.
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...
How sad !!!!!
If everyone had insurance there wouldn't be a full ER. More than half of ALL ER visits are because people DO NOT have insurance. duh,,,,,,,,,,
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#81304 Feb 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>If everyone had insurance there wouldn't be a full ER. More than half of ALL ER visits are because people DO NOT have insurance. duh,,,,,,,,,,
Duh...yourself!

What's going to be next year when everyone must have insurance? Private Insurance or HMO...do you know what's HMO...insurance for poor and low income ...if you don't have private insurance than you going to be forced by your government to pick HMO plan or they're going to pick one for you. If you're on specific HMO plan, you have to see only those doctors ...if your doctor NOW is outside of that plan, you can't see him anymore after January 1st next year!

By the way, so many are going to pay penalty and it's going to be cheaper than to have insurance.
When they need doctor, they're going to the first emergency room...duh,,,,,,,,,,get it?

P.S. talk too doctor, nurse, anyone who knows thing or two about Obamacare!
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#81305 Feb 18, 2013
Obama played GOLF with Tiger Woods in Florida this weekend, but reporters were NOT allowed ...THE MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION IN HISTORY ...right ...Obama don't need you anymore, morons!

..is Obama going to ask Tiger Woods, WHY DIDN'T YOU STAY IN CALIFORNIA AND PAY YOUR "FAIR SHARE" ?????

..."FAIR SHARE" was only for uneducated, uninformed, Obama dummies !!!!!

Obama zombies are eating every CRAP Obama is feeding them...

Why GE, Obama's friends in 2010 didn't pay any taxes, but that is OK? But, did you hear about that from Harry Reid? Yeah, you heard about Mitt Romney...

Obama is telling lie after lie, after lie and you're taking it, and taking it and taking it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 151,887
Stabbing 10 hr Curious 1
Why is Jason Grub got junk camper at the yard s... 20 hr Concern 7
anyone know michelle stidham from oneida? 20 hr bigfeet34 1
Taco Bell in Manchester is a joke Fri Ole Goat 13
Manchester fci (Sep '14) Fri Surfer 5
wreck Fri Zombie 2

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages