'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
71,481 - 71,500 of 146,188 Comments Last updated 41 min ago
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He is a yellow coward draft dodging pos you stupid SOB.
Lmao
Lmao
Lmao
What are you trying to say? That every person who is an American that didn't join the Armed Services isn't a patriot. As if joining the Armed Services was the bench mark of being a "Worthy" citizen. If that is what you believe or saying than you need to read a lot more. Also your hero's Obama and Clinton never served a day in their lives but both have sent plenty men and women to die in wars.

To insinuate that someone not serving is a lesser American is like saying someone who served 4 years is less of a veteran or American then someone who served 20 years. That is simple minded and just plain stupid but please tell us what you mean.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Front page of fox news website reports N.Korea nuke test, front page of MSLSD website reports oblamer going to be more agressive in state of the union, oblamer is getting tougher with Americans but bowing to N.Korea,

LOLOL,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you're just jealous because you couldn't get in because they didn't allow sodomite chicken chasers, but now they do but you are too old,
2 relies, must have struck a nerve with you draft dodger loving queers.

Lmfao
george

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Wreckless
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>2 relies, must have struck a nerve with you draft dodger loving queers.
Lmfao
Doubt you are old enough to know what the draft really was or for.Did you know many were let out of the draft for medical reasons,old age,some that went to college got deferments,etc.?

The only thing you have agreed to being is one of the :funny: ones.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Back then,"funnie" ones were not let in,were kicked out,and the services were for real people,human beings!!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Obama is not liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and Cheney are traitors against the USA.
Even the Judge on Fox News said so.
----------
Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.
Lies The Government Told You
Author: Judge Andrew Napolitano / http://tinyurl.com/ykdwxlc /
Judge Andrew Napolitano has created a great book with Lies The Government Told You. He has put into writing what many of us have long suspected…our government has been lying to use for years about almost everything it has ever done. If you think our government is crooked and power hungry, you will realize just how crooked it is when you read this book. Lies The Government Told You is scary as hell to be truthful. I didn’t find a single thing that I disagreed with. It’s almost unbelievable how far our Nation has moved from the Constitution. While I don’t watch much news anymore (I find most so called “journalists” to be either too frightened or too stupid to ask real questions that actually matter) I see enough to keep up with the major stories. I was glad to see Napolitano mention the failure of the national media as well in the book. Lies The Government Told You will really open your eyes to how broken our government is, not just because it’s virtually bankrupt, but because it fails to uphold the constitution and protect the very citizens that fund it. You will also learn that the Federal Reserve isn’t a “federal” entity. It’s a private corporation that controls all our money with little or no oversight. There used to be a joke that if Alan Greenspan happened to comment how nasty a rainy day was, the stock market would drop fifty points. It doesn’t sound far-fetched when you realize how much power the Federal Reserve actually has. I wold love to see this book as required reading in any government class. It truly does open your mind to the countless ways we as citizens have failed to protect our own freedoms by allowing such actions to occur time and time again. If you can still vote for most politicians after reading this, I can only hope they have also read the book. All Americans should be both shocked and ashamed at our government for these lies. We should remember these actions the next time we vote, though another big problem is the lack of choices on the ballot. Let’s be honest, how many times have you voted for the lesser of two evils? I highly recommend this book for everyone. If millions read it and understand how far we have fallen, maybe there is still hope that we can get our government and our constitutional rights back.
http://www.bookreviewsweekly.com/lies-the-gov...
Iraq Oil
Experts agree that Iraq may be one of the few places left where vast reserves, known and unknown, have barely been exploited./ http://tinyurl.com/oa9k6
http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/Iraq/Oil.htm...
...and the useful IDIOT continues the cut/paste SPAM assault!

Get a new hobby, this crap runs off posters, that kills business for Topix! Killing business; isn't that an Obama Tactic? Economic warfare on America!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Cleaning up the Obama bullshit is a two man job.
Except the last two repub efforts have failed miserably....
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

priceless,

Boehner accuses Obama of not having 'the guts' to cut spending

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/12...

democraps have spent us into oblivion and now that we have no more money, reduced credit and on the verge of bankruptcy, they don't know what to do, so they do nothing, BAAAAAAAAAAAA,
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted is a real American, you are a real turd, thats why the dog was neutralized, a mistake - the dog should have been fed,
I hope he endorses every republican candidate going forward. His lunacy, while not even appreciated by the repubs, always garners votes for democrats.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
coward? LOLOL, look at the little boy calling the kettle black, BAAAAA, you shake in your boots everytime a real person offers to meet you face to face and you run to mommie crying 'baaaa, baaaa, baaaa',
LOLOL, what a sissy boy, cluk cluk cluk,
Is that why Nugent only shoots at things that can't shoot back? That would lend some reason as to why he dodged the draft.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he endorses every republican candidate going forward. His lunacy, while not even appreciated by the repubs, always garners votes for democrats.
sure he does, LOLOL,

Ted does not drive real Americans to defect to marxism, he reveals the real traitors that follow oblamer looking for a free handout, BAAAAAA

GO TED!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
sure he does, LOLOL,
Ted does not drive real Americans to defect to marxism, he reveals the real traitors that follow oblamer looking for a free handout, BAAAAAA
GO TED!
I agree...birds of a feather...

Because without all of the money he made from dems and reps, he would be just another Michigan militia man...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...birds of a feather...
Because without all of the money he made from dems and reps, he would be just another Michigan militia man...
only a libotard traitor would have a problem with a patriot group, BAAAAAAAAA, libs of a feather sodomize together,
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
only a libotard traitor would have a problem with a patriot group, BAAAAAAAAA, libs of a feather sodomize together,
Patriot Group? Thanks, I just literally LOL'ed. I couldnt care less with whom the Motor City Madmen choose to associate. Westboro baptist church has an American flag flying at their meetings, too. It doesnt make the crazy disappear.
cuz

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Gghj
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Don't need your prayers silly human, save them for your on lost soul!
You really shouldn't use the name reality! B/S would be more suitable
Have you ever been on a three-hundred foot bridge pouring concrete and all you have to depend on to keep from falling is a Mexican immigrant named Omar, that can barely speak English, now tell me about faith!
BTW the company hires immigrants by the van load because the don't have to pay benefits or health insurance or workers comp. You see if one fall he's
put in the van and never seen again. So How's that for REALITY!
No, never stood on a three-hundred foot bridge.
No never depended on a Mexican named Omar.
BTW, companies that hire immigrants and donot provide healthcare,why not, they have people who pay taxes to pay it for them.Are you a taxpayer? If you are, you are paying for them.
P.S. now what did you do with the one that fell and never was seen again...since you knew he fell and was taken away...what did you do?

Sort of hypocritical to want to say something about an illegal who fell off of a bridge, never to be seen again and support that this was a crime.

but...

Refuse to acknowledge that most illegal latino that come here illegally commit crimes in every area of criminal behavior.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
He is supporting his Muslim "brothers"...
If 'Sandy victims' were Muslims he would "jump" to help, I'm sure!
No doubt whatsoever.

He would not just cut the red tape, there would not be any...he would enact this into law as "No red tape if you are a muslim."
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You self-righteous human being, may God forgive you?
Isn't this the same comments in which all liberals use to defend themselves whenever people disagree with them or point out their blindness to the truth?
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Your prayers aren't getting off your shoelaces old woman, Seems someone needs redemption and it ain't me!
My HEART'S good and yours?
Well, you self-righteous being, may GOD forgive you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr oscar 16,116
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr jamie 128,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr terri 26,184
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr sad 81,569
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr shew 1,014
BS Fire Dept 7 hr James 4
Tree Trimming 7 hr Claycogurl 3
"Stay In Clay" Org. Dumbest ideal ever! 10 hr baddog999 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs