'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80144 Feb 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
There is someone who would have been an asset to America if he had been a draft dodger.....
Sen. John Kerry
Oh, he would have done a honorable duty to all of our brave men and women in the services if he only would have kept out of the big guys territory.
Lied about our men and women in the service in order to get a position in the gov. Hey, this tells it all, be a corrupted, lying liberal and we have a job for you.
He is one big joke.. Tried to hide his boat in order not to pay taxes on it but will deride anyone else if they donot pay more than their share of taxes.....and Kerry and little wifey are richer than the Romneys.
Draft Dodgers:

GW Bush
Dick Cheney
Mitt Romney
Newt Gingrich
Rush Lintball
Mitch McConnell
Saxby Chambliss
Donald Rumsfeld
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#80145 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing I can say to the libotards that support them is,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and we are getting a taste of barack-na-phobia in tonights lie to the union address, the barackalypse is upon us,
Reality told what is also the opinion of all the Swift Boat people and many repubs.

Just got the info that Rand Paul will have his own answer for the Tea Party after Obozo`s speech .
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80146 Feb 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt whatsoever.
He would not just cut the red tape, there would not be any...he would enact this into law as "No red tape if you are a muslim."
Sure, send money and weapons to his Muslim "brothers" and show for the photo op with Sandy victims ...what a jerk!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#80147 Feb 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, never stood on a three-hundred foot bridge.
No never depended on a Mexican named Omar.
BTW, companies that hire immigrants and donot provide healthcare,why not, they have people who pay taxes to pay it for them.Are you a taxpayer? If you are, you are paying for them.
P.S. now what did you do with the one that fell and never was seen again...since you knew he fell and was taken away...what did you do?
Sort of hypocritical to want to say something about an illegal who fell off of a bridge, never to be seen again and support that this was a crime.
but...
Refuse to acknowledge that most illegal latino that come here illegally commit crimes in every area of criminal behavior.
Yes I'm a hypocrite!And you are not?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80148 Feb 12, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality told what is also the opinion of all the Swift Boat people and many repubs.
Just got the info that Rand Paul will have his own answer for the Tea Party after Obozo`s speech .
The Tea Party people will need a diaper change by then stupid.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80149 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, send money and weapons to his Muslim "brothers" and show for the photo op with Sandy victims ...what a jerk!
Turn off the Faux News, you are becoming more stupid.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80150 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Your catch phrases aren't very clever. Lifted, in fact. Maybe there is a Damn Yankees concert you'd rather watch this evening?
I have no intentions of watching oblamer lie and blame tonight, Bush, oh Bush,

GO TED!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80151 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I only made the "crazy" connection. The fact you hang a flag at your meetings doesnt make you a patriot, any more than WBC's flag makes them. Trust me, I dont need any help assigning Nugent to any group. He readily self identifies as a right wing crazy. And thats all anyone really needs to know.
anybody who tells the truth is a right winger compared to you libotraitors, BAAAAAAAA, GO TED!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#80152 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Tea Party people will need a diaper change by then stupid.

Only you babies and the elderly that have lost control.Every one else,will throw up.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80153 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody who tells the truth is a right winger compared to you libotraitors, BAAAAAAAA, GO TED!
Get a job you sorry deadbeat pos.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80154 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you sorry deadbeat pos.
cluk cluk cluk you chicken chaser,

LOLOL
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80155 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Turn off the Faux News, you are becoming more stupid.
Your brain is turned off by BSNBC...that's why only word STUPID is coming out ... stuck in STUPID !!!!!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#80156 Feb 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this the same comments in which all liberals use to defend themselves whenever people disagree with them or point out their blindness to the truth?
I apologize! But the blindness to the truth cliché is over use by conservatives! again I will say I'm no extremist, and I think I stay relatively informed as to current events!
I am fiscal conservative, but that don't matter to you I suppose?
Also a strong support of the second amendment rights, as I'm A GUN OWNER!
I HAVE NO FEAR OF ANYONE TAKING MY GUNS! of which I own five!
I'm not pro abortion...I for a womans right to choose, in cases of rape or life threatening situations.
If thats wrong then it's between me and GOD!
I don't believe in dictating morality, you can't legislate a persons values...can't be done!
I believe in separation of church and state, if the forefathers wanted a theocracy then thats what we'd be!
So LIBERAL as compared to who?
Progressive and center left, yes I will accept!
bbl
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80157 Feb 12, 2013
hey libs, what are you gonna do now? get a part time job! oops, sorry, there aren't any, must be someone elses fault, good job oblamer!

News Article:

Food stamp users could see a benefits cut, if Congress doesn't act

The approximately 47 million Americans who rely on the modern food stamp program could see their monthly assistance cut this year because a recession-era benefits boost is set to expire.

People who receive food assistance -- now known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP -- got a raise starting in April 2009 as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The increase in benefits, which amounted to about $80 more a month for a family of four, was part of a massive effort to help mitigate the worst effects of the Great Recession.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80159 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
So what is your job, besides calling everyone stupid?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80160 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
don't need one, oblamer pays for everything, medical, food stamps, housing, college, oblamer phone, just have to vote for him and defy logic and principle, after all, it worked for him in the last election,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80161 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your job, besides calling everyone stupid?
haven't you been reading the posts for the past couple of months, he dances in a gay bar for tips and chases chickens at home,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80162 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain is turned off by BSNBC...that's why only word STUPID is coming out ... stuck in STUPID !!!!!
Your brain has been fried by Faux News Propaganda.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80163 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
haven't you been reading the posts for the past couple of months, he dances in a gay bar for tips and chases chickens at home,
Your work is kissing your Mommy's fat a-- for money Trailer boy.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80164 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
don't need one, oblamer pays for everything, medical, food stamps, housing, college, oblamer phone, just have to vote for him and defy logic and principle, after all, it worked for him in the last election,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Blah blah blah, sore loser.

lmao
lmao
lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min starseed 6,949
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min ChromiuMan 131,106
gay people isnt exceptable!!!! (Aug '11) 39 min Really 105
School Board Tax 1 hr bad times here 50
Sharlotte Jones Powell ..Somerset Ky 5 hr Time Tells It All 3
Good Morning Beverly (Aug '10) 6 hr Time Tells It All 8
April and Beverly Sizemore (Jul '10) 6 hr Time Tells It All 4

Manchester Jobs

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]