'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
worse

Ashland, KY

#80120 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted is a real American, you are a real turd, thats why the dog was neutralized, a mistake - the dog should have been fed,
I hope he endorses every republican candidate going forward. His lunacy, while not even appreciated by the repubs, always garners votes for democrats.
worse

Ashland, KY

#80121 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
coward? LOLOL, look at the little boy calling the kettle black, BAAAAA, you shake in your boots everytime a real person offers to meet you face to face and you run to mommie crying 'baaaa, baaaa, baaaa',
LOLOL, what a sissy boy, cluk cluk cluk,
Is that why Nugent only shoots at things that can't shoot back? That would lend some reason as to why he dodged the draft.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80122 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he endorses every republican candidate going forward. His lunacy, while not even appreciated by the repubs, always garners votes for democrats.
sure he does, LOLOL,

Ted does not drive real Americans to defect to marxism, he reveals the real traitors that follow oblamer looking for a free handout, BAAAAAA

GO TED!
worse

Ashland, KY

#80123 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
sure he does, LOLOL,
Ted does not drive real Americans to defect to marxism, he reveals the real traitors that follow oblamer looking for a free handout, BAAAAAA
GO TED!
I agree...birds of a feather...

Because without all of the money he made from dems and reps, he would be just another Michigan militia man...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80125 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...birds of a feather...
Because without all of the money he made from dems and reps, he would be just another Michigan militia man...
only a libotard traitor would have a problem with a patriot group, BAAAAAAAAA, libs of a feather sodomize together,
worse

Ashland, KY

#80126 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
only a libotard traitor would have a problem with a patriot group, BAAAAAAAAA, libs of a feather sodomize together,
Patriot Group? Thanks, I just literally LOL'ed. I couldnt care less with whom the Motor City Madmen choose to associate. Westboro baptist church has an American flag flying at their meetings, too. It doesnt make the crazy disappear.
cuz

Duluth, GA

#80127 Feb 12, 2013
Gghj
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80128 Feb 12, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Don't need your prayers silly human, save them for your on lost soul!
You really shouldn't use the name reality! B/S would be more suitable
Have you ever been on a three-hundred foot bridge pouring concrete and all you have to depend on to keep from falling is a Mexican immigrant named Omar, that can barely speak English, now tell me about faith!
BTW the company hires immigrants by the van load because the don't have to pay benefits or health insurance or workers comp. You see if one fall he's
put in the van and never seen again. So How's that for REALITY!
No, never stood on a three-hundred foot bridge.
No never depended on a Mexican named Omar.
BTW, companies that hire immigrants and donot provide healthcare,why not, they have people who pay taxes to pay it for them.Are you a taxpayer? If you are, you are paying for them.
P.S. now what did you do with the one that fell and never was seen again...since you knew he fell and was taken away...what did you do?

Sort of hypocritical to want to say something about an illegal who fell off of a bridge, never to be seen again and support that this was a crime.

but...

Refuse to acknowledge that most illegal latino that come here illegally commit crimes in every area of criminal behavior.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80129 Feb 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
He is supporting his Muslim "brothers"...
If 'Sandy victims' were Muslims he would "jump" to help, I'm sure!
No doubt whatsoever.

He would not just cut the red tape, there would not be any...he would enact this into law as "No red tape if you are a muslim."
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80131 Feb 12, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You self-righteous human being, may God forgive you?
Isn't this the same comments in which all liberals use to defend themselves whenever people disagree with them or point out their blindness to the truth?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80132 Feb 12, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Your prayers aren't getting off your shoelaces old woman, Seems someone needs redemption and it ain't me!
My HEART'S good and yours?
Well, you self-righteous being, may GOD forgive you.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#80133 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
question just for you, whats the difference between laws and the Constitution?
Just curious as to your answer.
"The Constitution is the supreme law of the land," and all laws should be past in accordance with it, and judges in every state are bound to it, laws of any State in "conflict" shall be or can be resolved by the Supreme Court, if necessary, if being challenged or petitioned, and of course if the Supreme court decides to hear the case on it's merit.
So your question is broad in itself. I don't believe the constitution covers jay-walking as this would fall under a local jurisdiction!
And your input is?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80135 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Ted was supposed to be dead by now, the draft dodging cowardly pos.
Oh yeah, he cried like a Naby when the SS questioned him.
Lmao
Lmao
Lmao
You can wake up now, still dreaming about Ted Kennedy. Yep, he is dead.

As for draft dodging, isn't this what our ex president Clinton did?

Clinton also gave China our nuclear secrets and now CHINA has almost paid their payments as in loans to own America but if this is a problem, they can nuke us.We already have all of China's products, so this should be a easy move for them, thanks to all who aided and abetted, in other words, thank you liberals.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80136 Feb 12, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriot Group? Thanks, I just literally LOL'ed. I couldnt care less with whom the Motor City Madmen choose to associate. Westboro baptist church has an American flag flying at their meetings, too. It doesnt make the crazy disappear.
LOL again, you can't link ol Ted to the groups of your choice and have it stick, you delusional libs are remarkable, Westboro is a bunch of left wing psychos just like you libotards, only they claim a different form in insanity,
BAAAAAAAAA, GO TED! Tell Oblamer what he really is!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80137 Feb 12, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>"The Constitution is the supreme law of the land," and all laws should be past in accordance with it, and judges in every state are bound to it, laws of any State in "conflict" shall be or can be resolved by the Supreme Court, if necessary, if being challenged or petitioned, and of course if the Supreme court decides to hear the case on it's merit.
So your question is broad in itself. I don't believe the constitution covers jay-walking as this would fall under a local jurisdiction!
And your input is?
my input is, citizens are subject to the laws of the state and the government is subject to the constitution, however, the current regime cares little in spirit and action for the consitution, thus, we have the the biggest division in this country since the Viet Nam conflict, i.e., rogue elected officials,
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80138 Feb 12, 2013
There is someone who would have been an asset to America if he had been a draft dodger.....

Sen. John Kerry

Oh, he would have done a honorable duty to all of our brave men and women in the services if he only would have kept out of the big guys territory.

Lied about our men and women in the service in order to get a position in the gov. Hey, this tells it all, be a corrupted, lying liberal and we have a job for you.

He is one big joke.. Tried to hide his boat in order not to pay taxes on it but will deride anyone else if they donot pay more than their share of taxes.....and Kerry and little wifey are richer than the Romneys.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#80140 Feb 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
There is someone who would have been an asset to America if he had been a draft dodger.....
Sen. John Kerry
Oh, he would have done a honorable duty to all of our brave men and women in the services if he only would have kept out of the big guys territory.
Lied about our men and women in the service in order to get a position in the gov. Hey, this tells it all, be a corrupted, lying liberal and we have a job for you.
He is one big joke.. Tried to hide his boat in order not to pay taxes on it but will deride anyone else if they donot pay more than their share of taxes.....and Kerry and little wifey are richer than the Romneys.
the only thing I can say to the libotards that support them is,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and we are getting a taste of barack-na-phobia in tonights lie to the union address, the barackalypse is upon us,
worse

Ashland, KY

#80141 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL again, you can't link ol Ted to the groups of your choice and have it stick, you delusional libs are remarkable, Westboro is a bunch of left wing psychos just like you libotards, only they claim a different form in insanity,
BAAAAAAAAA, GO TED! Tell Oblamer what he really is!
I only made the "crazy" connection. The fact you hang a flag at your meetings doesnt make you a patriot, any more than WBC's flag makes them. Trust me, I dont need any help assigning Nugent to any group. He readily self identifies as a right wing crazy. And thats all anyone really needs to know.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80142 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and we are getting a taste of barack-na-phobia in tonights lie to the union address, the barackalypse is upon us,
Blah blah blah same old tired BS from thw whiny ones who lost.

lmao
lmao
lmao
worse

Ashland, KY

#80143 Feb 12, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Your catch phrases aren't very clever. Lifted, in fact. Maybe there is a Damn Yankees concert you'd rather watch this evening?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min cooter 7,197
the bowman girls 2 hr hate liars 6
who owns the most land on crawfish (Sep '07) 2 hr Time Tells It All 52
Big Fat Jane Foister 3 hr Time Tells It All 9
cold heartless or down right cruel 5 hr You asked 5
new store in manchester by burger king (Apr '11) 10 hr Brony 96
Johnny Holland (Feb '13) 11 hr KOOLAID MAN 13
School Board Tax 14 hr Entitlement 54

Manchester Jobs

Manchester People Search