'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#79957 Feb 11, 2013
Two items on the news:
The Pope will resign at the end of the month.First one to resign in 600 years.Thought it was a lifetime job,but so glad he will be able to enjoy retirement.

The Obama appointment to run the CIA converted to the Islam Religion years ago.Bummer to have one questionable and one confirmed in leadership roles here.Our homeland security may take a dip.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#79960 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
CHEMTRAILS ITS FACT "GOVERNMENT REPORT 128 PAGE PDF FILE"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qyKA69G2cMoXX
Thank you A/L for all this information ...
It is very sad when you look up in the sky and see spraying going all day long. Only stop when it's raining, than again...after heavy spraying you don't see clouds at all, entire sky IS GRAY...

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#79962 Feb 11, 2013

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#79964 Feb 11, 2013
Chemtrails, contrails, and pigtails...If ya'll were right about 1 of the 97 conspiracies you rant about, believe it or not I be happy, just knowing at least you got one thing correct!
this ones for you

Mesa, AZ

#79965 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Chemtrails, contrails, and pigtails...If ya'll were right about 1 of the 97 conspiracies you rant about, believe it or not I be happy, just knowing at least you got one thing correct!
So, now you know, I'm one with pigtail!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#79966 Feb 11, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Two items on the news:
The Pope will resign at the end of the month.First one to resign in 600 years.Thought it was a lifetime job,but so glad he will be able to enjoy retirement.
The Obama appointment to run the CIA converted to the Islam Religion years ago.Bummer to have one questionable and one confirmed in leadership roles here.Our homeland security may take a dip.
Is this for real Whitehair? Where did you here that? How scary>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79967 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Hey "you" ..
You need to OPEN thine EYES!

LOTS of things(most ALL) WE speak of, ARE "correct" ...
You are just TOO damn BLIND to SEE it!

And "arrogant" about IT to.

When WE speak TRUTH, we are allowed the BRAGGING RIGHTS ...
That's NOT arrogance ...!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79968 Feb 11, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
****O.K., folks, Big Stevie finally found a good one, so enjoy!!!****
An old couple had just settled down in bed for a good night's sleep, when the old man lets go a formidable fart.
His wife rolls over, and says, "What in the hell was that?!"
The old man said, "It's fart football, and I'm ahead 7-0!"
A few minutes later, the wife rips one off, and says, "Touchdown! Tie score!"
A couple of minutes later, the old man once again tears one. "Ah-ha! 14-7!"
Not to be outdone, the wife blasts another, and says, "Touchdown! Tie score!"
Seconds go by, and the wife squeaks out another little one. "Field goal! 17-14!"
Now, the pressure is on the old man. He refuses to be beaten by a lowly woman and, since defeat is not an option, he strains and gives it all he has got and, unfortunately, shits all over the bed.
The wife said, "What it the hell was that?"
The old man replied, "HALF TIME!!! SWITCH SIDES!!"
Hey Big Stevie ... ;0)
How are ya ???
Great ... lQQks like!:)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79970 Feb 11, 2013
A White House memo says: "it has a right to launch a drone attack against any American who is considered a threat."

.......hmmmm, do they mean Fox news channel, the Tea Party, ones who do not support Obama, etc.?
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#79971 Feb 11, 2013
...because Dr. Benjamin Carson is also black and criticized Obama, now Obama zombies are saying that he was disrespectful towards his president, but if he was white, than he would be RACIST...
BRAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVOOOOO, Dr. Carson!!!!!!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79973 Feb 11, 2013
Gun Control Law

2007 Letters concerning the VA Tech shooting:

Sitting Ducks
Our daughter is a somphomore at VA Tech. We are pleased with the quality of education and the sense of community there, and we are very thankful tha she was not shot in the massacre.

However, we are very concerned that the campus is a "gun-free" zone which makes the students and staff defenseless sitting ducks.

People with concealed carry permits, who could have stopped the murderer, were prevented by the rules from doing so.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#79974 Feb 11, 2013
More letters:

Secularlism's toll
As we watch schools erupt into war zones, it's becoming evident that the media at large are incapable of addressing effective solutions to this madness.

The problem? Bluntly stated, the steady diets of state-sponsored secular humanism that has fed our children since the late 1950s.

"Thou shalt not kill," spoken by an accountable GOD, has been removed from our schools. With the foundation of our country's biblically based laws now gone, we're paying the price.

We've cheapened the value of human life by feeding our children a steady diet of Darwinian evolutionary theory...

It's time to start showing our children they're the loved products of a divine creator,never to be discarded in the trash can of an abortionist's office.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79979 Feb 11, 2013
A 2007 Benazir Bhutto interview in which she says the al-Qaeda leader was 'murdered' years ago contributes to the uncertainty surrounding US claims about Osama bin Laden's death.

On Monday, US President Barack Obama announced that the al-Qaeda leader was killed by US forces after he was found hiding in a compound in Pakistan.

This is while in an interview following a failed assassination attempt on Pakistan's former premier in October 2007, Bhutto says bin Laden has already been killed.

In the interview, she identifies the man who killed the notorious al-Qaeda leader as one Omar Sheikh , excerpts of which was sent to Press TV's UReport.

In response to a question whether any of the assassins had links with the government, Bhutto said, "Yes but one of them is a very key figure in security, he is a former military officer and had dealings with Omar Sheikh, the man who murdered Osama bin Laden."

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/177872.html

But a series of confidential conversations, detailed descriptions of mission debriefs, and other evidence make it clear: The Shooter's is the most definitive account of those crucial few seconds, and his account, corroborated by multiple sources, establishes him as the last man to see Osama bin Laden alive.

Not in dispute <<---<<< is the fact that others have claimed that they shot bin Laden when he was *already dead, and a number of team members apparently did just that.*

http://www.esquire.com/features/man-who-shot-...
una square

AOL

#79980 Feb 11, 2013
i wonder what would happen..........
if some other country sent missile firing drones over American sky's? killing their perceived targets ,... real imaginable

would it be considered an act of war?-
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79982 Feb 11, 2013
Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

OK..........will you pass it on ?

YES. I did but will you?

Because I'm for a better America
I am
Not racist,
Not violent,
Just not silent anymore.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79983 Feb 11, 2013
OOOps here's the first of it ... ;0)

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

YES. I did but will you?

I am
Not racist,
Not violent,
Just not silent anymore.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#79984 Feb 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President killed bin Laden, Bush whined like a baby.
...killing bin laden, Obama killed entire al qaida...
Right? Stop whining like a baby!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#79986 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
OOOps here's the first of it ... ;0)
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??
YES. I did but will you?
I am
Not racist,
Not violent,
Just not silent anymore.
The price for buying votes has far exceeded the price of a half-pint bottle of whisky, common practice in Kentucky prior to the 1960's.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79987 Feb 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The price for buying votes has far exceeded the price of a half-pint bottle of whisky, common practice in Kentucky prior to the 1960's.
Isn't IT now ... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79989 Feb 11, 2013
Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
For those thinking about targeting the fly by drones, tracer ammo will only help them find you faster! If they fly over American soil (FAA just released an authorized fly zone map).
http://www.infowars.com/faa-releases-new-dron...
Same place you can find "obamaphone lady" saying she won't VOTE for him again! Told of signing UP "foreigners to VOTE for him. Those that ARE NOT citizens yet! Just here on papers!

That means FRAUDULENT means of getting Votes!
THUS fraudulent VOTES!

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-wakes-up-o...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Irish mafia 132,183
needing a place to rent 3 hr Interested 3
Laurel Creek Health Care (Oct '13) 3 hr Servant 57
Who is a cheap mobile home mover?? (Sep '08) 4 hr Corncob 26
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 5 hr Paige 23
Why are they cars parked on the side of the roa... 8 hr parts guy 7
wreck below Stevie's place 9 hr Root 3
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info