'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#51887 Oct 7, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Ben Stein, fired for being a fraud and a Liar.
Where you been since the debate wtf, haveing a long cry?

Obama has no chance zero!!!!!!

Romney 2012!

hahahahahaha!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#51888 Oct 7, 2012
Hillary Clinton should be fired for the Benghazi(Cover Up)..

Why did they wait a month to go??

What's the FBI doing investigating a (WAR CRIME)??

Clearly a job for the Military..

Why did Obama lie to the American public for what like 2-3 weeks about the stupid video??(COVER UP)

Why is Obama wanting to wait till after the election before his infamous(Bin Laden)movie is released??(Backlash)from the Middle East??
Hey

Ashland, KY

#51889 Oct 7, 2012
Where did Ajay go???

Even he is smarter than wtf...LOL!!!
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#51890 Oct 7, 2012
Hey wrote:
Where did Ajay go???
Even he is smarter than wtf...LOL!!!
I think ajay is wtf's double half brother!
frank

Oakland, CA

#51893 Oct 7, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law
Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to
escape charges he lied on his bar application. A "Voluntary
Surrender" is not something where you decide "Gee, a license is
not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew
your license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when
you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender"
your license five seconds before the state suspends you.
2 Michelle Obama" voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!
3. So, we have the first half black President and First Lady - who don't actually have licenses to practice law. Facts.
Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-b...
4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another.
Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of
Chicago.
5. The University of Chicago released a
statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama
(D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school-but that is a
title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a
spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.
Lay off the KY hooch, what are you - the guardian of the rightwing nuthouse? Not of your gossip and innuendo is based in fact!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51896 Oct 7, 2012
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen †
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51897 Oct 7, 2012
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
Hey

Ashland, KY

#51898 Oct 7, 2012
Where are your facts disputing her facts Frankie??
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51899 Oct 7, 2012
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of evil that want to destroy my family, my Country, and me...

The Belt of Truth
I buckle the belt of truth around my waist. Help me be a person of truth and reliability. Please give me the words to say when people ask why I follow Jesus. Help me tell about Jesus' death and resurrection and his promise of eternal life to those who believe in him.

The Breastplate of Righteousness
Heavenly father in the name of Jesus I take the breastplate of righteousness. Thank you for giving me God's righteousness because I am not perfect. God graciously protects me with his own righteousness because&#65279; I believe in Jesus Christ.

The Gospel of Peace
In the name of Jesus I stand firmly on feet prepared with the gospel of peace. Help me to resist temptation and stay away from people, places, and situations that tempt me.
Lord… help me live in peace with my family and other believers as much as it&#65279; depends on you.

The Shield of Faith
Lord in the&#65279; name of Jesus I lift up the shield of Faith. Help me to hold up the shield and stop the hours of doubt, despair and hopelessness that the enemy constantly shoots at me.

The Helmet of Salvation
Father in the name of Jesus I place upon my head the helmet of Salvation. Help me to know that no matter how tough this life is… Jesus&#65279; has conquered sin. And I live with the assurance that one day I will live with God in heaven.

Sword of the Spirit
I use the sword of the spirit, the word of God, in the name of Jesus. I thank You giving me Your word Lord, the good news of Jesus Christ, help me to tell others about Him. In&#65279; the name of Jesus I ask you to seal this prayer about my faith, equip me and confirm this prayer. I will stand guard against the powers of darkness, I will resist temptations and guard myself from vulnerable positions. I will pray persistently for my fellow believers in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...The Armor of God Prayer
In Jesus' name I pray...
Thank you
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51900 Oct 7, 2012
Wall Street may be bracing for a pullback as U.S. earnings season begins next week - if the clouds of profit warnings from bellwethers ranging from FedEx to Hewlett-Packard lead to a downpour of lower profits - or even losses.

Market strategists and investors say U.S. stock valuations are broadly out of sync with earnings estimates. They forecast a pullback in stocks in the coming weeks as more companies report results and reduce expectations for the fourth quarter and beyond.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51901 Oct 7, 2012
I "have no idea" WHY those numbers show up in that!!!!*_*
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51902 Oct 7, 2012
What's So Likeable About President Obama?

Last week, Ben Stein took President Obama to the woodshed over his ignorance of the U.S. Constitution following his comments that it would be unprecedented for the Supreme Court to overturn legislation enacted by Congress despite the fact the Court has been doing just that for more than two centuries. Stein went as far as to suggest that this deficit of knowledge means Obama is not qualified to be President. For good measure, Stein also took Obama to task for his abandonment of missile defense as well as his hatred and contempt for the oil companies.

What's so likeable about a man who berates small-town America for getting bitter and clinging to guns and religion and having antipathy to people who aren't like them? If anything, it is Obama who is bitter and has antipathy to people who aren't like him. In this case, that would be the majority of the American people. Yet these remarks did not prevent him from winning the 2008 election.

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/04/10/what...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51903 Oct 7, 2012
SPECIAL REPORT
Another Obama Tape Surfaces
By JEFFREY LORD on 10.5.12 @ 6:11AM
Jeremiah Wright introduces candidate 18 days after Hampton University speech.

On the heels of an absolutely miserable debate performance… yet another problem for the Obama campaign.
There's another tape. This time with Jeremiah Wright. And a very curious video.
"Grace and peace be unto you," begins Wright, smiling, his voice calm and low.
It's June 23, 2007 -- a mere 18 days after the now infamous Obama speech at Hampton University that the Daily Caller and the Drudge Report titled as "Obama's Other Race Speech." An angry, racially divisive speech in which Obama effortlessly slides into a Southern accent, shouting "The people down in New Orleans they [the Bush administration and the federal government] don't care about as much!"

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/10/05/anot...
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#51906 Oct 7, 2012
Lets see american bitch, are you kidding, jay,ASOA, and hey and now and then a little tiny frank all these guys on every page check it out i guess we know who is getting paid and american bitch must be getting sore by now!!!!! give her time to heal boys by the way tell her to wipe off her chin and take a shower she looks like a glazed dounut
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51907 Oct 7, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
Lets see american bitch, are you kidding, jay,ASOA, and hey and now and then a little tiny frank all these guys on every page check it out i guess we know who is getting paid and american bitch must be getting sore by now!!!!! give her time to heal boys by the way tell her to wipe off her chin and take a shower she looks like a glazed dounut
You are such a dipsh*t!!!! We post because we have so much ammunition and information.
Obviously, you don't!!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51908 Oct 7, 2012
You don't have what it takes to get to me BIG boi...

Many have tried
Many have failed
Of the three who did
Two is now 'dead'...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51909 Oct 7, 2012
Wanna know where the 'third' one is ???
tammy

Tomahawk, KY

#51911 Oct 7, 2012
he's still stuck in ur puss lol

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#51912 Oct 7, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Wanna know where the 'third' one is ???
NO!!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51913 Oct 7, 2012
tammy wrote:
he's still stuck in ur puss lol
Oh that was certainly a classy comment!!! Tells us alot about your character!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lil boy 3 hr Crippled Fact 22
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Known Fact 131,906
again 7 hr seen her 2
mittie bowman 8 hr cupid 1
What happen today at Save a Lot? 8 hr dezy 1
Who should be the next Clay County High School ... 14 hr Rumor 42
dog dumping on urban creek rd 17 hr Cornhead 2
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night