'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 252821 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Syl

Ashland, KY

#51929 Oct 7, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So? You are a fraud and a liar and you still make comments!!!
Guess he gave up when he saw he wasn't fooling us. LOL!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51930 Oct 7, 2012
Start with Romney the man, so often dismissed as hollow, cynical and inauthentic. His various political reinventions notwithstanding, Romney clearly does have deep convictions: the evidence is in his intense commitment to his church, as a local leader and as a philanthropist. Between the endless hours of unpaid,“love thy neighbor” efforts required of a Mormon bishop and the scope of his private generosity, the caricature of the Republican candidate as a conviction-free mannequin mostly collapses.

If Romney were a Presbyterian, Methodist or Jew, this would be an obvious part of his campaign narrative. Like George W. Bush’s midlife conversion or Barack Obama’s tale of “race and inheritance,” Romney’s years as a bishop would be woven into a biography that emphasized his piety and decency, introducing Americans to the Romney who shut down his business to hunt for a colleague’s missing daughter, the Romney who helped build a memorial park when a friend’s son died of cystic fibrosis, the Romney who lent money to renters to help them buy a house he owned, and so on down a list of generous gestures and good deeds.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#51931 Oct 7, 2012
Beware Mormonism wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak of Romney's Church.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LO9_3Cu8cEAXX
No one can serve two master's. I don't think Romney is trying to do that. One can serve God and do their job . No matter what job we have, We serve God first.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#51932 Oct 7, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you been since the debate wtf, haveing a long cry?
Obama has no chance zero!!!!!!
Romney 2012!
hahahahahaha!
You sir, are the mayor of Bullshit Mountain here on Topix.

Location hidden

#51933 Oct 7, 2012
Did anyone catch the OReilly / Stewart debate last night? Rumble 2012??

Your guy got massacred.:D
Syl

Ashland, KY

#51934 Oct 7, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it..
Wasn't he by his own admission doing cocaine when he run around with the Chroom Gang...Old habits are hard to break...
I have though the same thing that Obama doesn't want this job anymore. He knows he can't fix things even if he wanted too. He's got in over his head,and probably to many people holding a gun to his head to back out now. He looks worried and like he's given up. That's worrisome , because it makes me wonder what he knows that we don't. Anyway, that's how he looked to me.
frank

Oakland, CA

#51936 Oct 7, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have though the same thing that Obama doesn't want this job anymore. He knows he can't fix things even if he wanted too. He's got in over his head,and probably to many people holding a gun to his head to back out now. He looks worried and like he's given up. That's worrisome , because it makes me wonder what he knows that we don't. Anyway, that's how he looked to me.
Is there something in the water in KY - what are you people, the guardians of the wningnut-house?
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51937 Oct 7, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
Did anyone catch the OReilly / Stewart debate last night? Rumble 2012??
Your guy got massacred.:D
That is debatable, but who cares?????????? It wasn't the presidential debate.
frank

Oakland, CA

#51938 Oct 7, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
Start with Romney the man, so often dismissed as hollow, cynical and inauthentic. His various political reinventions notwithstanding, Romney clearly does have deep convictions: the evidence is in his intense commitment to his church, as a local leader and as a philanthropist. Between the endless hours of unpaid,“love thy neighbor” efforts required of a Mormon bishop and the scope of his private generosity, the caricature of the Republican candidate as a conviction-free mannequin mostly collapses.
If Romney were a Presbyterian, Methodist or Jew, this would be an obvious part of his campaign narrative. Like George W. Bush’s midlife conversion or Barack Obama’s tale of “race and inheritance,” Romney’s years as a bishop would be woven into a biography that emphasized his piety and decency, introducing Americans to the Romney who shut down his business to hunt for a colleague’s missing daughter, the Romney who helped build a memorial park when a friend’s son died of cystic fibrosis, the Romney who lent money to renters to help them buy a house he owned, and so on down a list of generous gestures and good deeds.
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness and many conservatives lack sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by stewing in one little corner of US politics all one's lifetime. This is why conservatives espouse a system of merit, equality, and a level playing field, yet it exalts only those with wealth, power, and celebrity, however gained.

Location hidden

#51939 Oct 7, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
That is debatable, but who cares?????????? It wasn't the presidential debate.
I care.

Location hidden

#51940 Oct 7, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there something in the water in KY - what are you people, the guardians of the wningnut-house?
There is most certainly something in the water. It's called bullshit.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#51941 Oct 7, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness and many conservatives lack sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by stewing in one little corner of US politics all one's lifetime. This is why conservatives espouse a system of merit, equality, and a level playing field, yet it exalts only those with wealth, power, and celebrity, however gained.
So basically you copied, cut and pasted someone else’s liberal view and plagiarized it as your own. Also I try to avoid the subject of prejudice but if you want to go that route fine by me. But I think it’s best to stick to debate topics instead of attempting to bring race, color, creed and religion into it as some other posts have adopted as a way to share their own bigotry and racism.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#51942 Oct 7, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!!!
still comeing to the pig roast Justin?
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#51943 Oct 7, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I care.
You and Justin are brothers, right?
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#51944 Oct 7, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir, are the mayor of Bullshit Mountain here on Topix.
I don't hide my location, do I?

Location hidden

#51945 Oct 7, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Justin are brothers, right?
Impossible. I'm a woman. doh!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51946 Oct 7, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't face the facts Frank?
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51947 Oct 7, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
There is most certainly something in the water. It's called bullshit.
It is actually called LOGIC which you dems do not seem to be able to process.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51949 Oct 7, 2012
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
This will be the way of the New America.
My sister in law saved for years to go to Hungry where shes traveling now. We got an e-mail from her telling us she's enjoying her time there and all she's learning. She says one thing she's learning is how terrible "communism" is, and how it effects the people there. I can't wait till Thanksgiving to hear all about her entire trip.
Be sure to share with us when you know more. Thanks!

Location hidden

#51950 Oct 7, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
It is actually called LOGIC which you dems do not seem to be able to process.
A coincidence indeed! We feel the same!!

p.s. I'm not kidding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min North Mountain 156,426
Memorial hospital 19 hr Curious 1
Karen Lawson posts being deleted. 22 hr Curious 9
Dezarn Dynasty on Crawfish and Greasy Thu The coffmans 7
McDonald's (Mar '11) Wed Secret Sauce 50
Favorite Breakfast Cereal Wed DumpKelloggs 4
Beve begley Wed friend 12

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages