'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 225123 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#50030 Sep 28, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Well I will apologize for calling you a liar and a fraud...not my style.
But they way I took your post...was you were lumping
all liberals into one category.
I have to take exception to that.I'm not extreme by no measure I do
have some conservative positions especially on guns!Since I was raised and taught to shoot and hunt when I was no taller than the rifle I was carrying!
Also you seemed to infer everything liberals say is an untruth
and somehow you busted the liberal myths?
I respect that you have a political position...conservative...so be it!
If that what makes you happy...it's great.
But it don't mean you have all the answers and hold all the absolute truths...no one does.
I can tell you're very intelligent,but your wasting your creativity worrying about the evil liberals.do..woo!
I promise you we have no nefarious agenda to socialize the world.
I have the inside track on hidden agendas.
As for wtf he insults everyone and the moderators should do a better job at correcting that situation.
Not your job.
And one more time I've posted no lie!
Yes I'm for Obama but I don't get on here and tout him nor do I
say much about Romney...only sometime I comment on what state he needs
to flip if his to win the presidency.
I do follow the electoral map...he has some work to do!
If you think that's a lie...then I don't what to think of you?
tofy
I think we could very well come to a mutual agreement and respect for another. I look forward to debating the issues at hand. There are times that I raise an eyebrow to blatant attacks and I try to ignore them until I see them gain traction and it's at the point when I believe I need to respond to false criticisms. I actually enjoy hearing different talking points especially those on the left because I often wonder where their train of thought comes from and that’s where I see a lot of false information that holds them to their belief. I have always believed that if you show people with factual information that is truth or right from wrong then they always have a choice in front of them to either continue their belief on something that they know is wrong or change directions to what is known to be true. Again, I'm looking forward to some honest debates with you and others. Perhaps this can be a reboot.
research

Munfordville, KY

#50034 Sep 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry 'you' don't carry in 'your' heart, the 'good' teachings, and want to "argue" about them, when that is what helps keep the church and the community going. Not always cash money, it can be time, materials, etc. This "is" the last I have to say to you about it. Tithe means tenth no matter which way you look at it! Tithing IS strictly 'voluntary'...
2 Corinthians 9:7 KJV
7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.[Freely given - FREEDOM]
==========
Acts 5:1-4 (KJV)
5 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,
2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet.
3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
4 While it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.
==========
NOT that he "didn't" give IT!
That he "LIED" to God about iT!
You have no clue what is in my heart. As well as being c lueless about so many other things. You shouldnt have said anything to me in the first place so you wouldnt show your ignorance. I would think God would be keeping the church going. The point was, before you ignorantly interrupted, that whitehair stated that the Bible" spells out" that we must give 10 percent. and he was wrong. and so are you. and church is the worst thing that ever happened to Christianity.
frank

Oakland, CA

#50035 Sep 28, 2012
Wooly Bully wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal spew ,air head moron clueless .Out of touch ,BS moronic drivel
LOL ... why don't you tell us how you really feel - such elegance not to mention the your brilliant intellect :-)
frank

Oakland, CA

#50036 Sep 28, 2012
To no surprise by anyone it turns out the only voter fraud found so far is perpetrated by the republicans.
http://www.salon.com/topic/voter_fraud/
watch video

Martin, TN

#50039 Sep 28, 2012
Romney brags about Bain Capital as a reason we should vote for him! The truth about Bain however comes from Romney's own words spoken in 1985. It's goal is to "harvest" potential companies, keep them 5-8 years and then sell them for profit!
What about the workers? Romney fails to mention how this type of practice affects the workers who are left without jobs!
Romney is the "poster boy" for the reason our country has no jobs! The rich don't care about the middle class. At least the rich Romney types don't!!!

Check This Out!

http://hinterlandgazette.com/2012/09/mother-j ...
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#50040 Sep 28, 2012
frank wrote:
To no surprise by anyone it turns out the only voter fraud found so far is perpetrated by the republicans.
Wrong! That's just all the liberal news has told you about. They have found in FL 198 illegals that are registered to vote and of those they know of almost 50 that voted in the last presidential election. And that number does't even list the dead voters that are registerd to vote. The fact is we should NOT allow 1 illegal vote in our presidential elections. Everyone that votes for OUR president should be a legal voter and should be able to prove it! And I don't think showing photo id to vote is too much to ask of anyone that wants to participate in our elections.
Are You Kidding

Mokena, IL

#50041 Sep 28, 2012
TruthHere wrote:
<quoted text>That's really strange since Health Care Reform Act doesn't start until 2014.
By Philip Moeller | U.S.News & World Report LP – Fri, Sep 21, 2012

Despite these health reform questions, other key provisions of the law continued to take effect this year. Here are some of the major changes and expansions.

http://news.yahoo.com/major-health-reform-cha...

In addition, health care professionals have been provided information regarding all aspects of the law. Give me a break!!!!
Are You Kidding

Mokena, IL

#50044 Sep 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Sometimes I think they are held back, or are 'shadow posting'... if that is possible...from certain pc's.
Call me crazy :)
Same thing happens to me AL. I check and find no responses at all, but the next day there are several from the night before.

By the way, I have only been on the forum for a couple of months. Is there any way to access previous posts I have made on a thread without going through page by page?
Are You Kidding

Mokena, IL

#50045 Sep 28, 2012
frank wrote:
I am glad you indicated "so far" and please note the Republicans resolved this immediately.

We have zero tolerance for any threat to the integrity of elections. When we were informed of an alleged incident we immediately cut all ties to the company," RNC Communications Director Sean Spicer said
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#50046 Sep 28, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you indicated "so far" and please note the Republicans resolved this immediately.
We have zero tolerance for any threat to the integrity of elections. When we were informed of an alleged incident we immediately cut all ties to the company," RNC Communications Director Sean Spicer said
Republicans are the Voter suppression Party, the most violent Voter Fraud in History.
Are You Kidding

Mokena, IL

#50048 Sep 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm not crazy :)
No, not that I know of AYK... There is the page number at the top which you can click, pick and choose from, and possibly go by the days.
You are NOT crazy!!!! LOL Thanks for the response.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#50050 Sep 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans are the Voter suppression Party, the most violent Voter Fraud in History.
You mean like busloads of people from the projects voting getting back on the bus going to the end of the road and turning around to do it all over again???

Oh a did you forgot all about voter intimidation(Black Panthers)..
geterdone

Winchester, KY

#50051 Sep 28, 2012
You same sick morons still on here? whatever, you are so lame in your interpitation of facts and current events the only audience you have is one another. lol
Are You Kidding

Mokena, IL

#50052 Sep 28, 2012
The French government presented a budget Friday that was heavy on taxes — including a controversial 75 percent income rate on high earners — but which critics said lacked fundamental reforms that could jumpstart economic growth.

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!! They are going to run all wealthy people out of the country. Bet that helps their economy!!! LOL
Are You Kidding

Mokena, IL

#50054 Sep 28, 2012
geterdone wrote:
You same sick morons still on here? whatever, you are so lame in your interpitation of facts and current events the only audience you have is one another. lol
Actually, we continue to communicate due to the diverse people and opinions on this thread. New posters come in regularly. We enjoy debating issues and reading various opinions.

That doesn't make us "sick morons" at all!!!!! That actually makes us open-minded, better educated and interested people.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#50056 Sep 28, 2012
I knows this don't have anything to do with nothing.
It's just the way I been feeling lately!
http://youtu.be/sU_tjb0MceY
tofy
Are You Kidding

Mokena, IL

#50057 Sep 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to "show" you this, since you're fairly 'new'...:)
Hope you 'enjoy/cherish' this like I did/do ...
Common Sense
Obituary of Common Sense
MY parents told me about Mr. Common Sense early in my life and told me I would do well to call on him when making decisions. It seems he was always around in my early years but less and less as time passed by. Today I read his obituary. Please join me in a moment of silence in remembrance, for Common Sense had served us all so well for so many generations.
Obituary
Common Sense
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm, life isn't always fair, and maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn) and reliable parenting strategies (adults, not children are in charge).
His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a six-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job they themselves failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer Aspirin, sun lotion or a sticky plaster to a student, but could not inform the parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims. Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar can sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason. He is survived by three stepbrothers; I Know my Rights, Someone Else is to Blame, and I'm a Victim.
Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
http://thepocomokepubliceye.blogspot.com/2009...
Oh my AL!!!!! How true! I saved it!!! I am sure I will have use of it. LOL
Are You Kidding

Mokena, IL

#50058 Sep 28, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
I knows this don't have anything to do with nothing.
It's just the way I been feeling lately!
http://youtu.be/sU_tjb0MceY
tofy
Actually tofy, it has a lot to do with everything my friend!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#50062 Sep 28, 2012
Didn't he play in a couple movies..

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#50063 Sep 28, 2012
Hey wrote:
Didn't he play in a couple movies..
who me or kris? lol
Yes he did lots of movies...one of favorite billy the kid movies.
he played billy the kid and bob dylan was in it. good western!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr yabadabado 148,372
Ray and Connie Martin 4 hr RAY MARTIN 3
root buyers 4 hr Passing through 2
Pats Bar 10 hr Facts 10
Southern justice (Nov '14) 14 hr fat ass Hoppy Hop... 49
Drunk woman walking on 421 Friday night 14 hr tinman 1
Sizemore bunch Fri Sizemore 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages