'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182844 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#49549 Sep 24, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Very disturbing! All these leaders in OUR country, on OUR soil and Obama does not have the time to meet with any of them. This meeting has been scheduled for at least a year, but Obama prefers to appear on The View.
Maybe he knows something we don't, like the election is in the bag for him and he doesn't have to do anything, just raise more campaign money. He cheated his way in last time, he will again. That's when we should all protest in front of the White House.
firstofthemonthe r

Harrison, AR

#49550 Sep 24, 2012
IMvaguelyFamiliar wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever Republicans mention "fixing the broken systems" Democrats scream "They want to do away with Social Security!" etc. etc. etc.
The donkey should be replaced with a picture of Henny Penny...or Robin from the Hood!
The Rs have never supported those systems and you expect me to trust them! It is obvious to me that they have been using those so called systems to fund their right wing agenda at the expense of everyone else, I dont have to go any further than Romneys Taxs to prove my point. He paid 10%, but that is not enough they want more, as a BABY BOOMER I know that I have been robbed, but at least it gave the greatest generaton some dignity in their Golden Yrs.

“I don't remember you”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#49551 Sep 24, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:
<quoted text> The Rs have never supported those systems and you expect me to trust them! It is obvious to me that they have been using those so called systems to fund their right wing agenda at the expense of everyone else, I dont have to go any further than Romneys Taxs to prove my point. He paid 10%, but that is not enough they want more, as a BABY BOOMER I know that I have been robbed, but at least it gave the greatest generaton some dignity in their Golden Yrs.
Your choice is :
A: leave everything as is and it will be broke in a very, very few years.
B: Let Democrats continue to run it "as is", and it will go broke faster.
C: Trust the party that reformed Welfare, and gave us these success stories:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobbying_Disclos...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Highway...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxpayer_Bill_of...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_Quality_Pro...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_Respons...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_Business_J...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_Resources_...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_Marri...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiterrorism_an...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#49552 Sep 24, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
Obama called on Mitt Romney to clarify his position on Iran and Syria, raising the prospect that his Republican presidential challenger might want to start another war in the Middle East. If that's what Romney/Ryan want, then volunteer Romney's 5 sons first!
As President the WH can use this opportunity to clarify its position on issues of the Middle East and the m.Brotherhood.
He must be getting the feeling that people don't trust him. And, why should we?
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#49553 Sep 24, 2012
Check out this site.

Statistics related to the 2012 Military Times Poll of soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines, active duty, reservists, guardsmen, veterans and retirees.

In politics today, do you consider yourself a:
Democrat - 9.72%
Independent - 27.9%
Libertarian - 5.43%
Republican - 43.81%
Other - 3.79%
Decline to answer - 9.34%

Overall, do you approve or disapprove of the way President Obama is handling his job as commander in chief?
Approve - 24.68%
Disapprove - 44.3%
Neutral - 20.51%
Decline to answer - 10.51%

http://www.militarytimes.com/projects/polls/2 ...

Location hidden

#49555 Sep 24, 2012
MSM has an Agenda, just as
Institutional Education has a Desired Outcome.

Location hidden

#49556 Sep 24, 2012
When the debate time happens, Romney can ask BHO, why he did not 'Answer the Phone'.
LOL

Martin, TN

#49557 Sep 24, 2012
Poor..poor Mitt, he's being treated unfairly!

Romney doesn't even have a job! He is just living off his investments. He has no idea what it's like in the real world! His wife even has that elitist air. She says "you people", like she is above all the commoners.
"You people, won't be seeing anymore of my husbands tax returns".

Poor..poor Mitt! Don't mess with him or Ann will get upset. "This is hard......stop it!,,just stop it," LOL

Tell Ann to get bact to drawing up them plans for that new car elevator in that other new mansion they are building. It's obvious they are over their heads on this Presidential thingy!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#49558 Sep 24, 2012
LOL wrote:
Romney doesn't even have a job! He is just living off his investments. He has no idea what it's like in the real world! His wife even has that elitist air. She says "you people", like she is above all the commoners.
Poor..poor Mitt! Don't mess with him or Ann will get upset. "This is hard......stop it!,,just stop it," LOL
Tell Ann to get bact to drawing up them plans for that new car elevator in that other new mansion they are building. It's obvious they are over their heads on this Presidential thingy!
You make absolutely no sense at all!
Brad

Manchester, CT

#49559 Sep 24, 2012
LOL wrote:
OY!
The state run education system spits out another one to loathe self attained success.
LOL

Martin, TN

#49560 Sep 24, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
OY!
The state run education system spits out another one to loathe self attained success.
Truth and factual words spoken are the things Righties can't handle. The Romney's wouldn't give you the time of day! LOL

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#49561 Sep 24, 2012
Did you hear that Mr.# man himself, you know, the guy that has all the numbers and math worked out to end our ss and medicare...Paul Ryan! Well guess what? He can't add. Seems he underpaid Uncle Sam and had to repay him. LOL
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49562 Sep 24, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
Did you hear that Mr.# man himself, you know, the guy that has all the numbers and math worked out to end our ss and medicare...Paul Ryan! Well guess what? He can't add. Seems he underpaid Uncle Sam and had to repay him. LOL

Medicare is ending itself. ITS BROKE!! Read more and quote less.
truthwillsetyouf ree

Ashland, KY

#49563 Sep 24, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he knows something we don't, like the election is in the bag for him and he doesn't have to do anything, just raise more campaign money. He cheated his way in last time, he will again. That's when we should all protest in front of the White House.
I think you have Obama confused with GWB he was on second twice and stole first, First Gore then Kerry now you want to talk about cheating, I guess GWB owning a baseball team at one time taught him how to steal
truthwillsetyouf ree

Ashland, KY

#49564 Sep 24, 2012
RayOne wrote:
When the debate time happens, Romney can ask BHO, why he did not 'Answer the Phone'.
Ask Bin Laden if The President answered the phone or not, He not only answered it he gave orders to take him out

Since: Aug 12

Dickson, TN

#49565 Sep 24, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>No, not really! I was born and raised at Prestonsburg KY about 20 miles from your 'toothless inbred mountian hick' ass!

P.S. How many States in the Union?
He's not from TN people he's clearly KYs embarrassment
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#49566 Sep 24, 2012
truthwillsetyoufree wrote:
<quoted text>I think you have Obama confused with GWB he was on second twice and stole first, First Gore then Kerry now you want to talk about cheating, I guess GWB owning a baseball team at one time taught him how to steal
This election is Obama and Romney. GWB isn't in this race. LMAO!!!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#49567 Sep 24, 2012
<quoted text>Ask Bin Laden if The President answered the phone or not, He not only answered it he gave orders to take him out
So what??????? He also thought taking out Bin Laden would end terrorism. NOT!!!!!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49568 Sep 24, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:
<quoted text> The Rs have never supported those systems and you expect me to trust them! It is obvious to me that they have been using those so called systems to fund their right wing agenda at the expense of everyone else, I dont have to go any further than Romneys Taxs to prove my point. He paid 10%, but that is not enough they want more, as a BABY BOOMER I know that I have been robbed, but at least it gave the greatest generaton some dignity in their Golden Yrs.
Where did you come up with 10%? He paid 13.6 %. See the problem with some of you liberals are your facts. You also stated that you got robbed, would you care to share how you got robbed or just make blanket statements with nothing to back them up. People like you bash a man who has more then paid his share of taxes in this country to help pay for people such as yourself who may have failed to plan for themselves. I don't know what Romney did that you don't trust him yet you trust Obama who spent 6.5 Trillion and we still don't know where that money went to!

Location hidden

#49569 Sep 24, 2012
<quoted text>Ask Bin Laden if The President answered the phone or not, He not only answered it he gave orders to take him out
BHO's performance was on the internet, he looked a bit indecisive and the reports are that Val JJ forced his hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Wes250 138,139
Jimmy Smiths Uncle Delbert Collins 4 hr friend 4
jade Helm 15??? 5 hr Another one that ... 5
Cute Blonde! 9 hr Really curious 1
rich people dumpster driving 13 hr Tammy 4
who knows chris sevier in manchester? 13 hr a good friend 3
Clay county basketball 15 hr doc hollywood 6
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]