'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
44,941 - 44,960 of 151,150 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

#49362 Sep 22, 2012
I really dont understand how anyone could support Mitch, Hal, or Andy or maybe you could explain that to me. The way I see it, if you work for a living you cant b republican, after they have sent most jobs overseas, their answer to that is start your own bussiness, a good suggestion, Ill go see if my parents can loan me the money. Henry Ford the man who made the middle class in this country, when he invented the Car he had a problem, no one could afford a car but the rich, the smartest thing he did was start payinf his workers enough so that they could afford one and the rest is history, I think people forget that. The Rs want to take us back to 1900s, that why we are in a race to the bottom. If everyone is doing well the whole country does well!! Think about your Children!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#49363 Sep 22, 2012
Wah Ching (Traditional Chinese: 華青, Simplified Chinese: 华青, Pinyin:Huá Qīng) is a Chinese American Triad Society (secret society) and street gang also known as "Dub C" originating in San Francisco during the early 1960s. At the time, Wah Ching was organized into one enormous gang. Wah Ching controlled most of the criminal vices throughout the San Francisco and Los Angeles Asian communities.

Wah Ching is composed mainly of young men. Triad member clothing ranges from casual to business attire making it hard for officials to distinguish them from other citizens. Most Wah Ching gangs have no ties to the triad and are merely street gangs engaging in constant turf wars.

Wah Ching first received widespread media attention because of the 1977 Golden Dragon massacre involving another Chinese gang, the Chung Ching Yee (Joe Boys). The event took place at the Golden Dragon Restaurant in San Francisco's Chinatown. The cause of the attack was vandalism by Wah Ching to the graves of several Joe Boy members and a shootout that took place a few months earlier that left one Joe Boy dead and two others wounded.
wondering

Cecilia, KY

#49364 Sep 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama quote from the beginning of his presidency, early 2009:
"You know, a year from now, I think people are going to see that we're starting to make some progress but there is still going to be some pain out there. If I don't have this done in three years, then there's going to be a one-term proposition."
That seems like arrogance to me. Who would ever think you could "have this done" in three years or even four????
Can you name a politician who has done everything they promise? Or one that isn't arrogant? The straws are getting pretty thin AYK
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#49365 Sep 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama quote from the beginning of his presidency, early 2009:
"You know, a year from now, I think people are going to see that we're starting to make some progress but there is still going to be some pain out there. If I don't have this done in three years, then there's going to be a one-term proposition."
That seems like arrogance to me. Who would ever think you could "have this done" in three years or even four????
Your just making my point! But I forgave him that stumble very quickly. He's the wiser for it now!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#49366 Sep 22, 2012
How many stumbles does he get???
Hey

Ashland, KY

#49367 Sep 22, 2012
I think Obama and the Chroom Gang need to make a world tour with Beyonce and Jay-Z and Letterman could be the Road Mngr..

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#49368 Sep 22, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
In fact I feel if Israel wants to Nuke Iran so be it I'm American not Israeli or Persian but we shouldn't get involved on either side because we're not the world police were a young republic that's spending all our wealth and spilling too much blood over something that's not our business what if china said it wants to help with gangs in LA would that be ok ?
You're interesting Mr.Gods shoeshine..
And you are certainly entitled to your opinion,but somewhere in your
presentations somethings not quite right?
Parts of the puzzle are missing..I feel you're holding something back!
That too is your prerogative!
As far as knowing people of different ethnic background I personally judge them for the person they are and the character they have or lack.
Just like all people. I don't included the nation they come from in my
assessment of someone.
You say you like Persians and dislike Saudis how do you know? You haven't met them all...now have you!
And as for Nuking lets hope that never happens again...it's a sin against all of Gods humanity!

Brush mountain Ky

#49369 Sep 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
How many stumbles does he get???
Hey..
You know what stumble biscuits are in the neck of the woods? lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49370 Sep 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey..
You know what stumble biscuits are in the neck of the woods? lol
A cookie, biscuit, or other baked good whose ingredients include some type of hallucinogenic drug
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49371 Sep 22, 2012
Could not 'resist'
;-)
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#49372 Sep 22, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the gist of the message was ,'I give the American voters leave to remove me from office if I haven't fixed this'. I shudder to think what the mess would be like had John'I vote with George W. Bush 95% of the time' McCain been elected. I do believe in my heart that we're better off with Obama than McCain, as bad as that is. We're looking at as much as 20 years of recovery, regardless of who is in there.
McCain was the Republican.Palin was far better as conservative and common sense. Many of us would have preferred Ron Paul this time around for his common sense approach to this mess.But our leaders have given us Romney and Ryan.Now,to be perfectly honest,as before,some of us prefer Ryan.But we do not have that choice,do we?

Better off with Obama?No,he has made a mess of just about everything he has touched.Start with the two years wasted on Obama Care.Nothing else accomplished and they had to bribe their own Party members to get that mess passed.Just wait til it fully goes into effect and the poor that can not afford Obama`s personal Insurance Plan get their yearly tax of $640.Think if they can`t buy the policy they can afford the tax?

This may be not the best solution,but based on the plans of Romney and Ryan,I would prefer either to Obama and the current VP dummy.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49373 Sep 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
I think Obama and the Chroom Gang need to make a world tour with Beyonce and Jay-Z and Letterman could be the Road Mngr..
Good one Hey ;-)

Brush mountain Ky

#49374 Sep 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
A cookie, biscuit, or other baked good whose ingredients include some type of hallucinogenic drug
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
;-)
Good dependable AL! LOL 8)
You know how to make me smile..always!:)

Brush mountain Ky

#49375 Sep 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
I'd just be a roadie...hey!
nevermind i'm not packing their sh*t...lmao
frank

Oakland, CA

#49376 Sep 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank,we don`t have to document O`s lies.They are there for all to know,hear ,and ackmowledge.
I know you wingnuz morons have completely detached from reality! Someone once said "it takes brass to blame someone for you did!"
wondering

Cecilia, KY

#49377 Sep 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>

This may be not the best solution,but based on the plans of Romney and Ryan,I would prefer either to Obama and the current VP dummy.
what are the plans you speak of?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49378 Sep 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain was the Republican.Palin was far better as conservative and common sense. Many of us would have preferred Ron Paul this time around for his common sense approach to this mess.But our leaders have given us Romney and Ryan.Now,to be perfectly honest,as before,some of us prefer Ryan.But we do not have that choice,do we?
Better off with Obama?No,he has made a mess of just about everything he has touched.Start with the two years wasted on Obama Care.Nothing else accomplished and they had to bribe their own Party members to get that mess passed.Just wait til it fully goes into effect and the poor that can not afford Obama`s personal Insurance Plan get their yearly tax of $640.Think if they can`t buy the policy they can afford the tax?
I have to agree with you Whitey. By passing obamacare, he also caused our Supreme Court judges to not look so 'supreme' anymore. It seems ANYthing to do with justice has went downhill! Ron Paul was for legalizing 'drugs'... I think that should be done, also. We have been fighting this "War on Drugs" for how many years????and what good has it done? None! Only made a lot felons out of basically 'good' people. Therefore one less voter!

There's nothing wrong with smoking a joint(doobie) in my opinion. It slows you down, alcohol does the opposite...it makes you a SPEED demon. I'm talking about drug/driving laws here. There's been no deaths from od'ing on MJ...but there has from alcohol/drugs mixed. Prescription drugs at that. Kids/teenagers are gonna do 'something' to rebel...I would much rather it be MJ than alcohol my kids/grandkids use than alcohol or meth, or anything to that effect.

Even these so-called Methadone clinics are just 'pill mills'...
They are "needed" ...but someone like that, that goes and gets pills and sells them, makes it hard for the ones who truly NEED them to GET them. Numerous one have been closed down, but another one pops up down the road.

Some states have more lax drug laws than others, and there's a so-called "drug pipeline" from Kentucky to Florida where a lot of them come in. Some people with NO jobs, right now, that is the only income they have to feed their family. I'm sure it's a 'heluva' situation to BE in :(

Rambling...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49379 Sep 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Good dependable AL! LOL 8)
Made anymore 'budzu' cake?:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49380 Sep 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Good dependable AL! LOL 8)
"Hey" and I want you to share it with us the next time you make some. May as well invite Ari and make it a 'party'... with fixins ;-)
what

Glasgow, KY

#49381 Sep 22, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you wingnuz morons have completely detached from reality! Someone once said "it takes brass to blame someone for you did!"
Good Lord fwankie...were they slobbering and high on pills when they said "it takes brass to blame someone you did"? More and more your posts are coming across like the way Charlie Brown's teacher sounded...wha-wha wha wha wha-wha. Either snort something and snap out of it or get help for your severe withdrawal symptoms. You are scaring the little kids. wtf actually went back into the closet to hide after reading your silly crap every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Venom 1,310
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Mike Duquette 130,487
Wreck on Hamhollow 23 min Like to know 1
Melanda Adams 1 hr Curious 11
mikes Tobacco 1 hr Curious 17
Free 1 hr Mailan 1
shane and kelly cohorn (Feb '11) 1 hr Exfamily 73
You’re Screwed Now 16 hr Reads too much 2
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000