looking for high school friend

looking for high school friend

Posted in the Manchester Forum

old friend

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2008
hey i am looking for a girl i went to school with at cchs back in78 79 80 we were good friends and we lost touch about 13 years ago last i knew she was living in london in mike finleys trailer park her madin name was cherokee roberts i would love to find her and see how she is doing and catch up a very good friend thanks
maybe

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 10, 2008
can you describe her what did she look like
aol

AOL

#4 Sep 10, 2008
The last I knew of her she was married to a preacher, not sure of his first name but his last name was Palmer.

“hooker lastname not occupation”

Since: Aug 08

manchester

#5 Sep 10, 2008
are you talking about wanda lunsfords phillips daughter / if so she is my first cousin and she lives in nashville tenn, and just became a grandma a week ago she has two daughter one is nocona phillips and the is nikia phillips .. her mother wanda phillips lives here in manchester .. what else do you want to know.

manchester

#6 Sep 10, 2008
that palmer guy died several yeaars ago right after cherokee divorced him
maybe

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 11, 2008
last name hooker wrote:
are you talking about wanda lunsfords phillips daughter / if so she is my first cousin and she lives in nashville tenn, and just became a grandma a week ago she has two daughter one is nocona phillips and the is nikia phillips .. her mother wanda phillips lives here in manchester .. what else do you want to know.
yes thats her so she is a grandma now thats great i am to they are gifts from heaven.i would love to have her address and phone number.how old are her girls now they were small the last time we got together,ialways thought a lot of cherokee we were best friends in school who did she marry.back when she was younger she dated bart sibert she never married him did she.do you talk to her or her mother any i would love to have her phone # so we could get back in touch thanks so much for responding back i saw your last name was hooker was you releated to john hooker who was in the plane crash.he was my son coach in middle school fine young man thanks again

manchester

#8 Sep 11, 2008
yes I talk to wanda she is my favorite aunt, nocona is in her twentys and nikia is eighteen, nocona is the one who just had the baby it is a little girl. when cherokee was young she did marry bart sibert. could you leave me your email address on here so i can email cherokee,s # and address ..and no my husband is not related to that side of the hookers. just a thought wanda lives her in manchester you could look her
# up on 411 and call her and get hte info if you dont want to leave your email address on here. but right now she is in nashville with nocona helping with the baby.then nocona is gonna move back here next month but to london.
old friend

Lexington, KY

#9 Sep 11, 2008
yes i dont care i will give it to you do you have her e mail to here is mine [email protected] i would love to talk with her is she just down there helping with the baby. is she also comming back up to clay co.my madin name was hammons i married a guy from laurel co.we got in touch a long time ago when i was working at save a lot in london she came in grocery shopping and i saw her and i was like oh my god any way long story short she waited till i got off and came home with me and i cooked us dinner and then she moved back to clay co and we kept in touch for a while and then lost touch again she was a great friend so glad to hear this thanks so much i just happen to see this site and thought maybe some one would know her

manchester

#10 Sep 11, 2008
old friend wrote:
yes i dont care i will give it to you do you have her e mail to here is mine [email protected] i would love to talk with her is she just down there helping with the baby. is she also comming back up to clay co.my madin name was hammons i married a guy from laurel co.we got in touch a long time ago when i was working at save a lot in london she came in grocery shopping and i saw her and i was like oh my god any way long story short she waited till i got off and came home with me and i cooked us dinner and then she moved back to clay co and we kept in touch for a while and then lost touch again she was a great friend so glad to hear this thanks so much i just happen to see this site and thought maybe some one would know her
Please go check your email..
think again

Cleveland, GA

#11 Sep 15, 2008
thank you for asking about cherokee, she was a good friend of mine too. her dad gave me her address one time at the post office and i lost it. could you send me her email too .once she was in she stopped by i would love to talk to her. we lived next door to each other for years at the raintree apts.would love to talk to her again. here is my email [email protected] thank you very much .can you email me her email
wanting to know

Manchester, KY

#12 Jul 1, 2013
last name hooker wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go check your email..
hey it's me again i did find cherokee again and we talked and wroth letters for a while then we lost touch again and i would love to be able to make contact again with her i have so much to tell her and a lot of tradagy has happend in my life since we last talked to each other if you can help me again i sure would appreicate it so very much thanks
somewhat

United States

#13 Jul 2, 2013
CHEROKEE!!
funny

Manchester, KY

#14 Jul 2, 2013
somewhat wrote:
CHEROKEE!!
peopl
BRP

Flat Lick, KY

#15 Jul 2, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Jackaons What Is Going On With Them 4 hr Scott 24
Why is Jason Grub got junk camper at the yard s... 5 hr eexxxx 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Patriot 151,618
Looking for a church 9 hr church 4
Beve Begley and Kendra Jackson 10 hr Scott 2
Anyone know any simmions off big wildcat rd 15 hr Mee 1
Just some good old fun 21 hr Single mom 31

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages