RIP Scotty Baker
whatever

London, KY

#113 May 20, 2008
sta wrote:
It is an outrage that she will ever be free much less after only 15 years for kidnapping and murdering a 10 year old child. The penalty for crimes seems to be random. Sometimes people get off so easy while others serve unfairly lengthy terms. Anyone who kills/kidnaps a child should get the death penalty or life, no parole EVER. 15 years is an outrage. I like the hillbilly justice comment above. It would be fitting in this case. Who could kill a child? Is that someone that you want free in your community no matter how well they behaved in prison. If someone is capable of kidnapping/killing a 10 year old boy just because their best friend asked, then they are capable of anything and i don't think any prison term can 'fix' that defect. Who the hell was on that parole board. I'm willing to bet the members of the parole board wouldn't want her to be near their children, so how can they set her free in society.
She was not released on parole. She served her sentence out. Once she completed her sentence, they couldnt keep her any longer.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#114 May 20, 2008
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
She was not released on parole. She served her sentence out. Once she completed her sentence, they couldnt keep her any longer.
You are a flipping nut. She recieves 25 years in 1993 and gets out in 2008. Do the math numb nuts.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#115 May 20, 2008
sta wrote:
does anyone know if anything happened to the school or the school's secretary for releasing scotti to someone not on the 'approved' list for picking him up from school?
I have asked the same question before and can't get a straight answer. I do know that his parents of course were awarde a large sum of money in a lawsuit against the school board. Which they both went through in a small amount of time.
whatever

United States

#116 May 21, 2008
magnum_61 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a flipping nut. She recieves 25 years in 1993 and gets out in 2008. Do the math numb nuts.
In the state prison system offenders only serve around 75% of the time they are given. That added to time off she got for good behavior allowed her to serve her sentence out. She was not paroled. She served her sentence out. They had to release her free to the streets. I think she should have received the death sentence or at the least a life sentence. Regardless of what I think, she served out her sentence and she is now a free woman.

Since: Apr 08

manchester ky

#117 May 22, 2008
I think if someone kills another Human They Should Be Killed THE SAME WAY....AND THEY SHOULD NOT EVEN LET A KILLER GET OFF ON GOOD BEHAVIOR THAT IS SO CRAZY DO YOU THINK IF SHE WOULD OF KILLED THE JUDGE'S OR PRO OFFICERS KIDS ....THEN WOULD SHE GET OFF FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR I THINK NOT NO ONE SHOULD BE OUT HERE ON THIS EARTH WHERE EVER YOU ARE WALKING THE STREETS FREE IF YOU TAKE ANOTHER LIFE...I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SYSTEM HOW THEY CAN RELEASE A MURDER
dan

Corbin, KY

#118 May 22, 2008
that B needs to ROT IN HELL! I hate her, i am kin to scotty baker and he was a friend of mine at the time of this, its horrible what people will do, I hope she goes to hell so fast she dont even know its burning!
Mytwocents

Madisonville, KY

#119 May 27, 2008
Crazy Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are mistaken, Teddy Webb's wife is Donna-she's a beautician at Great Clips.
That's two the FBI needs to investigate, they have done more illegal things than some they have sent to jail.
sicktomystomach

Charlestown, IN

#120 May 28, 2008
the whole point i have been stating is she wasnt convicted of murder she was convicted of kidnapping and somethingelse i have to find out when i get to work but i am sure it wasnt murder the other woman stephanie spitzer was convicted of that because she is the one who actually did it. but susanne got the little boy from school and drove her around while she tortured this boy and assisted with setting him on fire alive because i heard they found smoke in his lung during the autopsy. i know a whole lot more about this case than i can discuss but i do know that it is possible she will be becoming a nurse.
KY RN wrote:
Let me clarify what I typed. I dont think there is a written law that says a convicted murderer cannot be a nurse. But everyone that applies for a nursing license has to submit court records on ALL felonies and misdemeanors (except minor traffic violations). These records are reviewed on a case by case basis, and then a decision is made as to if the person can become a nurse or not. But I can assure you, if someone is comvicted of murder, they most definately will not practice nursing in any state. Also, you have to submit court records (if you have any) every year that you renew your nursing license and the board of nursing goes over these very carefully and a decision is made as to if you can still practice as a nurse.
sicktomystomach

Charlestown, IN

#121 May 28, 2008
i will have to agree with whatever. i work at the prison and yes she is served out. she is free as you and i you get so much earned good time for being good they call it. so she doesnt have to report to anyone or anything she is FREE!!!!
magnum_61 wrote:
<quoted text>
very sad

Elyria, OH

#122 May 30, 2008
They should have gotten the electic chair
Annoyed

Lexington, KY

#123 May 31, 2008
magnum_61 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked the same question before and can't get a straight answer. I do know that his parents of course were awarde a large sum of money in a lawsuit against the school board. Which they both went through in a small amount of time.
When that happened to Scotty, there wasn't an approved list of people. That situation is the reason that parents have to fill out the list.
the truth

Bronx, NY

#124 Jul 21, 2008
This case was on Discovery. The woman Susanne was convinced by her friend to pick up the boy from school in order to scare the boy's father, although she was reluctant at first. The stepmother begged her and told her he was ruining her marriage to the boy's father so Susanne agreed to pick him up. She had NO IDEA what was about to happen. Stephanie was in the car with her so she could direct her to the school and then hid in the backseat. When they began driving, Susanne started talking to Scotty and he was excited to see his father. She took a liking to the boy, when suddenly his stepmother reached around, started strangling him, then pulled him to the backseat and strangled him to death. Susanne screamed at her friend and begged her to stop, but in her state of terror, continued to drive erratically. Yes, she should have pulled over and tried to stop her friend, but she said her friend did flip out and was uncontrollable. After the boy was dead, Susanne wanted to tell authorities, but Stephanie said she would blame Susanne, since Susanne is the one who kidnapped him from school. Susanne is not at all innocent in the case, but she should not have a "welcome home party" at her release from prison. She served a long sentence for something she was coerced into doing and should be left alone now.
Jen

Louisville, KY

#125 Jul 21, 2008
This whole story is very sad, and for this person (if she can be called that) to be released from prison after committing such a terrible crime is crazy (no matter how much she helped out with the investagation), she is still a child killer. I blame the justice system of Kentucky for this one. I have a friend who received 14 years for selling drugs, and has been locked up 7 yrs now without any sort of parole hearings at all. Although he committed a crime and must pay for it, the commonwealth shouldnt release child killers (violent offenders) so fast, and keep the non violent offenders locked up for 10+ yrs. That is crazy in itself. My prayers go out to all the people who lost little Scotty. God bless.
marry

Prince Frederick, MD

#126 Jul 21, 2008
I can't belive that she did that to scotty just becuse she was jelis dos't mean that see can kill a 10 year old boy!
the truth

Bronx, NY

#128 Jul 21, 2008
Susanne didn't torture the boy and they did not burn him alive. Stephanie wanted to destroy the "evidence" by burning him and Susanne was petrified, so she helped. Susanne is not innocent but did serve her entire sentence (please see above comments; she was NOT released on parole). She served her entire sentence and could not be kept any longer. Please do not commit any violent acts on this woman. I know this hits close to home to you who reside in KY, and I know you are angry, but committing any acts of violence on Susanne would be pointless. She did not hurt or kill Scotty- she was coerced into the act and did not act properly in her state of fear. It is so foreign to me to see people saying such violent things on this site, and then in the same breath, mentioning God and our Savior (on previous pages). Jesus never taught violence. We here in NY usually let the law handle situations and we rarely post things like "kill the bitches" so like I said, it is a bit foreign to me (and I'm a Republican, not a liberal). Just remember that harming this woman will only result in your going to prison and her continuing to walk the streets a free woman.
Jen

Louisville, KY

#129 Jul 21, 2008
I see your point in that she served her time and the only thing that can be done now is to release her. We in fact do not know if she is the same person who went inside, she might have found the Lord as many of the prisoners claim. I do not believe anyone should seek "revenge" or "justice" on her, this is for the Lord to do and he will when the time is right. But for people to be angry is only natural.
the truth

Bronx, NY

#131 Jul 21, 2008
I agree with you 100%
JUSTICE

Somerset, KY

#132 Jul 21, 2008
magnum_61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the truth right there. Yes, they received a large sum of money, and I bet neither one of them has 50 dollars to their name. If that it been my child, those two would have been laying six feet under. Law or no law. Plead insanity if nothing else. I think both the parents are low life.
JUSTICE

Somerset, KY

#133 Jul 21, 2008
the truth wrote:
Susanne didn't torture the boy and they did not burn him alive. Stephanie wanted to destroy the "evidence" by burning him and Susanne was petrified, so she helped. Susanne is not innocent but did serve her entire sentence (please see above comments; she was NOT released on parole). She served her entire sentence and could not be kept any longer. Please do not commit any violent acts on this woman. I know this hits close to home to you who reside in KY, and I know you are angry, but committing any acts of violence on Susanne would be pointless. She did not hurt or kill Scotty- she was coerced into the act and did not act properly in her state of fear. It is so foreign to me to see people saying such violent things on this site, and then in the same breath, mentioning God and our Savior (on previous pages). Jesus never taught violence. We here in NY usually let the law handle situations and we rarely post things like "kill the bitches" so like I said, it is a bit foreign to me (and I'm a Republican, not a liberal). Just remember that harming this woman will only result in your going to prison and her continuing to walk the streets a free woman.
Coerced my big hairy butt. She did just what she wanted to do. She is not innocent by any means. I would have never done such a thing for a friend, and even if I had, when she started choking that child, I would have beat her brains out. As far as harming her, like I said, she'd be six feet under if that was my kid. Accidents do happen u know.
YeahRight

Lexington, KY

#134 Jul 21, 2008
Jen wrote:
I see your point in that she served her time and the only thing that can be done now is to release her. We in fact do not know if she is the same person who went inside, she might have found the Lord as many of the prisoners claim. I do not believe anyone should seek "revenge" or "justice" on her, this is for the Lord to do and he will when the time is right. But for people to be angry is only natural.
Yeah she served her time, and some of you are actually defending her but the point is...she was the one who put Scotty in the situation to be murdered. If it wasnt for her that would have never happened that day. So to me she might not have actually killed him that day, but she helped him be killed. In my eyes she is just as guilty as his stepmother....She got off easy and 15 years wasnt long enough..........You that are supporting this woman is awlful, What if that had been one of your children or grandchildren, then your feelings toward her would be totally different. No one understands until they have walked in someones shoes who has lost a loved one by the hands of another....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Searching for him 166,390
the music thread (Jan '12) 10 hr Musikologist 311
Katilyn Jones daughter of Amy Napier 10 hr lewis1970 1
Laurel Creek Nuesing Home 11 hr Hoskins 7
Been Lovins on bridge street 13 hr David mills 1
Peggy Napier (Feb '10) 13 hr David Davies 2145 12
Miranda Sizemore Sat Bad bitch 543 13

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages