RIP Scotty Baker
Yeah Right

Somerset, KY

#200 Dec 15, 2008
scottys friend wrote:
scotty baker was my best friend growing up. i was 5 when this happened. and the nite before that evil whore killed him he was at my house. my mom used to babysit him. and my dad and his dad kenneth were best friends. and the sick thing about this tragedy...that last nite i seen him, she was hugging him and kissing him and just being like a mom to him and she was always like that with him. and then she kills him! i hope that evil whore burns in hell. both of those bitches deserve to burn and as far as our "death penalty" goes. theres apparently no point in it because this state doesnt know how to handle children killers. pathetic. r.i.p scotty. you were a great friend and like a brother!
NO, I don't think you were a friend of his at all. Anyone who ever saw Stephanie and Scottie togther knows she was Never affectionate with that child. She was so jealous of him, she wouldn't even ride in the same coal truck with them when Donnie took him with him. You're just running off at the mouth.
SAVETHECHILDREN

Brooklyn, NY

#201 Jan 9, 2009
This B**CH should rot in jail for what she did to Scottie. She is a jealous rat who does not deserve her baby!!!!!!!!!! He was just a little boy and she was jealous of him!!!!!!!!!Put her to sleep like the sick dog she is!!!!
Lyy7727

San Diego, CA

#202 Jan 17, 2009
jaymziboi wrote:
This crime actually happened in Clay County. I was in 4th grade with Scotty Baker at Paces Creek Elementary when this happened! I don't think she should have gotten out of prison! I think she should have had to die there or have her life taken in the same way. I don't think 15 years of a 25 year sentence was enough for her!
This judicial system is broken. Why did the judge only sentence her to 25 years with eligibility for parole? Crazy. God bless you Scotty. Play with the angels and rest your soul.
taimoor

Brooklyn, NY

#203 Jan 30, 2009
i wana watch this video could someone put up the link
laurelco

Hazard, KY

#204 Jan 30, 2009
MOM wrote:
A woman convicted of kidnapping and reckless homicide, for the death of a Laurel County boy, will be getting out of prison Thursday.
On the day before Thanksgiving, in 1992, Susanne Baker checked 10-year-old Scotty Baker out of school, then took him to Scotty's stepmother, Stephanie Spitser Baker.
Police say Susanne Baker and Stephanie Spitser Baker were friends.
Stephanie Baker, who was also convicted, strangled the boy in the backseat of a car.
Police say the two women then set the body on fire, to try to disguise the crime.
Police say Baker was pregnant at the time, and was allegedly jealous of her stepson.
Her release from prison now has many in Laurel County furious.
When convicted, Baker received a 25 year prison sentence.
But she's received credit for time served, along with credits for good behavior while in prison.
With all the credits, her release date became May 1, tomorrow.
i went to school with both girls, could not believe either one did it whene i heard. especially the step-mom. she was sweet as could be in school. however, they did it and i fell the same as most about it, LIFE IN PRISON FOR BOTH!
also

Madisonville, KY

#205 Jan 30, 2009
saddened wrote:
<quoted text>suzanne knew something was wrong when she used a wig and fake id to get scotty out of school .. she should have done something tight then and there..
Besides plotting to get the child out of school, Suzanne was driving; she could have done something
when the ATTEMPTED murder was going on. Actually,
little Scotty was strangled unconscious. The women only thought he was dead. According to the autopsy, smoke & gas fumes were found in his lungs, proving he was still breathing. After they dumped the the body, Suzanne then drove to get gas, returned, & helped set the child on fire.
She got a much lighter sentence, because she told FBI all the details. The full story should be in the archive newspapers from London, Corbin, & Lexington. It' enough to give you nightmares if you dwell on it very long.
he needs it

Madisonville, KY

#206 Apr 28, 2009
why would a step mom try to kill a kid some peppole r stupid
someone who knows

Greenville, KY

#207 Oct 31, 2009
I was incarcerated with both Stephanie and Susanne (for a non violent crime) and neither one of them has EVER shown any remorse for what they did. Both of them have had numerous "girlfriends" while incarcerated. Stephanie has been in trouble for having sex with a prison guard. She has been placed in segragation for inapproiate sexual relations with another inmate. I even read a letter that Stephanie once wrote placing all the blame on Susanne for doing the actual killing. In some insane way the higher pofile the crime the higher the inmates status becomes. That is sick. Stephanie has not changed one bit. She is still as jealous as ever. I hope she is never released. Nothing can be done about Susanne. She served out her sentence. It bothers Stephanie that her own son looks so much like Scotty. Poetic justice if you ask me.

Since: Aug 09

Manchester Ky

#208 Oct 31, 2009
saddened wrote:
she was give 20 years for kidnapping, 5 for something like wreckless homicide. she should have gotten the same life sentence for kidnapping as stephanie got then she would still be there.
i agree but there was one guy on there that said he would not give her life.and i know this for a fact because i was 1 of the 12
Gotcha

Madisonville, KY

#209 Oct 31, 2009
Both of these bitches will get what's coming to them. Where is that low life scum Donnie Baker??? You talk about a worthless piece of shit for a father. I'd have both of them killed by now.
JUSTICE

Madisonville, KY

#210 Oct 31, 2009
the truth wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Your direct quote on Tues., July 22nd... "I will not respond to anything else you have to say."
Could've fooled me.
You are easily fooled when you are a FOOL!
someone who knows

Greenville, KY

#211 Nov 1, 2009
Stephanie has never taken responsibility for what she has done. She continues to blame Susie. All Stephanie cares about in herself and who her next "girlfriend" will be. And she is as jealous over her "girlfriends" as she was about her stepson. I heard that she had a brother who hung himself when she was younger. Do any of you out there know if that is true? I don't think the parole board will release her after 25 years. They didn't release Susie---they served her out. I think Stephanie is eligible for parole in the year 2017. I don't think Stephanie is capable of having "real" feelings for anything or anybody. That is why she was able to do what she did and why she has no remorse.
this judge is a joke

United States

#212 Feb 20, 2010
what a lousy messed up in the mind person.she should have never been set free. just dont understand.she should have had to do 25 years. and then die the same way the kid had to die. if i was the judge she would have paid dearly. to the parents i say i am sorry.
someone

Manchester, KY

#213 May 17, 2010
i think she should ROT in the jail RIP scotty
holly and crystal bentley

Prospect, KY

#214 Jul 12, 2010
I was in prison with her and susie was the one remorseful not stephanie keep that in mind. yes it was a unforgiving crime. she will pay her price when judgement day comes and she knows it.
Just asking

London, KY

#215 Jul 12, 2010
holly and crystal bentley wrote:
I was in prison with her and susie was the one remorseful not stephanie keep that in mind. yes it was a unforgiving crime. she will pay her price when judgement day comes and she knows it.
If you don,t mind me asking what kinda crime did you do to end up in the same place with such trash?
chasity

Fulton, KY

#216 Jul 12, 2010
i wish i could see scotty baker.when i went to his
grave he had a picture of hem.
donna

Bethel, OH

#217 Jul 24, 2010
Kyron's sad story brings back memories of this terrible event.
LOL

London, KY

#218 Jul 24, 2010
yeah i hope she dont never get out of jail i was in the same class as he was
Marcy

Melbourne, Australia

#219 Sep 3, 2010
I just want to say that this whole thread is full of such utter stupidity, just incredibly idiotic people. It's page after page of nonsense. There seems to have been five or more "individuals" claiming to each have spent time in prison with the killers, and each taking care to point out they were in prison for 'non-violent crimes,' but the more probable reality is a couple of fatass computer shits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Athenesword 141,439
Old wood plant on Elk Mt. 34 min Just asking 10
Shake up at WTBK 4 hr needs re-shook 11
Flooding 5 hr concerned 1
sharon bowling beech creek apts.. (Dec '14) 6 hr wondering 8
lost 8 hr LOL 1
Most powerful Clay Countians 13 hr xyz 2
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages