RIP Scotty Baker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
MOM

London, KY

#1 Apr 30, 2008
A woman convicted of kidnapping and reckless homicide, for the death of a Laurel County boy, will be getting out of prison Thursday.

On the day before Thanksgiving, in 1992, Susanne Baker checked 10-year-old Scotty Baker out of school, then took him to Scotty's stepmother, Stephanie Spitser Baker.

Police say Susanne Baker and Stephanie Spitser Baker were friends.

Stephanie Baker, who was also convicted, strangled the boy in the backseat of a car.

Police say the two women then set the body on fire, to try to disguise the crime.

Police say Baker was pregnant at the time, and was allegedly jealous of her stepson.

Her release from prison now has many in Laurel County furious.

When convicted, Baker received a 25 year prison sentence.

But she's received credit for time served, along with credits for good behavior while in prison.

With all the credits, her release date became May 1, tomorrow.

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 30, 2008
D-Generation XXX wrote:
This piece of s%#t should rot in jail, her and that other slut, Stephanie. No, better yet, they should have fried both their @$$es in the electric chair or gave them lethal injection....very slowly.
really messed your mind up bad huh miss baker.i thought you were acting kinda strange.

“GUNZMITH”

Location hidden

#4 Apr 30, 2008
D-Generation XXX wrote:
This piece of s%#t should rot in jail, her and that other slut, Stephanie. No, better yet, they should have fried both their @$$es in the electric chair or gave them lethal injection....very slowly.
does insanity run in your family?
prayers needed

London, KY

#5 Apr 30, 2008
I just cant believe that she is getting out already. How do you get good behavior in prison when your in there for murdering a child?! That just blows my mind. I cant even imagine what Scotty Bakers parents and family must be going through. I feel so sorry for them, my prayers will be with them. They need everyones prayers and support right now.
jaymziboi

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 30, 2008
This crime actually happened in Clay County. I was in 4th grade with Scotty Baker at Paces Creek Elementary when this happened! I don't think she should have gotten out of prison! I think she should have had to die there or have her life taken in the same way. I don't think 15 years of a 25 year sentence was enough for her!

Since: Jan 07

manchester

#7 Apr 30, 2008
MOM wrote:
A woman convicted of kidnapping and reckless homicide, for the death of a Laurel County boy, will be getting out of prison Thursday.
On the day before Thanksgiving, in 1992, Susanne Baker checked 10-year-old Scotty Baker out of school, then took him to Scotty's stepmother, Stephanie Spitser Baker.
Police say Susanne Baker and Stephanie Spitser Baker were friends.
Stephanie Baker, who was also convicted, strangled the boy in the backseat of a car.
Police say the two women then set the body on fire, to try to disguise the crime.
Police say Baker was pregnant at the time, and was allegedly jealous of her stepson.
Her release from prison now has many in Laurel County furious.
When convicted, Baker received a 25 year prison sentence.
But she's received credit for time served, along with credits for good behavior while in prison.
With all the credits, her release date became May 1, tomorrow.
This blows my mind. It is disgusting that this woman is being released.

Mli

Since: Aug 07

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Apr 30, 2008
SAD...Wonder if my sister in law and the family knows this???

manchester

#9 Apr 30, 2008
where did you find that at? thanks
out of control

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Apr 30, 2008
THis makes me sick at my stomach, this women should not be getting out of jail! What about his step mom, please tell me she is serving a life time sentence...
East Bernstadt Girl

London, KY

#11 Apr 30, 2008
out of control wrote:
THis makes me sick at my stomach, this women should not be getting out of jail! What about his step mom, please tell me she is serving a life time sentence...
She is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole for 25 years. Sad hugh? They both should have died for what they did.
May

Clay City, KY

#15 Apr 30, 2008
www.corrections.ky.gov shows the hag is in pee wee valley, i hope no one lets her see any peace, she shouldn't be alowed back in ky

“GUNZMITH”

Location hidden

#17 Apr 30, 2008
yes it is sad they let murders out because they are goodie two shoes in prison.my kids were going to paces creek school when this happened and it was so sad what that little boy went through.i hope they never let the girl who did the strangling out.
SAD

Lexington, KY

#18 Apr 30, 2008
She should stay in jail for the rest of her life.Her and her partner.I dont know how they can live with their self.What goes around comes around.
How can she be free

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Apr 30, 2008
I don't understand how they can let this woman out of prison early. I don't care what role she took in the death, she knew about what was happening and in my opinion that makes one just as guilty as the one that committed it. She knew what was happening and didn't do anything to stop it. What kind of sick people can be jealous of a 10 year old child, and let the jealousy be so powerful your going to just take the child from the world. That is effed UP! They should never be out of prison AGAIN EVER!!!!! What is the justice system doing waiting to see if the get jealous of another child and have a replay?
prayers needed

London, KY

#20 Apr 30, 2008
awelch wrote:
where did you find that at? thanks
www.wkyt.com

manchester

#21 Apr 30, 2008
prayers needed wrote:
<quoted text>
www.wkyt.com
thank you
SAD

Somerset, KY

#25 Apr 30, 2008
The family of Scotty Baker needs prayers.Give them strength to get thru this.This would be a hard thing to see this woman walking the streets.I dont want to look at her.She is as guilty as the other one.

“GUNZMITH”

Location hidden

#26 Apr 30, 2008
East Bernstadt Girl wrote:
<quoted text>She is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole for 25 years. Sad hugh? They both should have died for what they did.
in other words she will probly get out in bout 12 more yrs huh?
East Bernstadt Girl

London, KY

#27 Apr 30, 2008
How can she be free wrote:
I don't understand how they can let this woman out of prison early. I don't care what role she took in the death, she knew about what was happening and in my opinion that makes one just as guilty as the one that committed it. She knew what was happening and didn't do anything to stop it. What kind of sick people can be jealous of a 10 year old child, and let the jealousy be so powerful your going to just take the child from the world. That is effed UP! They should never be out of prison AGAIN EVER!!!!! What is the justice system doing waiting to see if the get jealous of another child and have a replay?
If you only knew what they had planned would make you even madder. FYI for everyone when she reneters society she will no longer be Susanne Baker, she will be Susanne Porter. When her and her husband got a divorce she requested her maiden name and of course it was granted. Pass it on so everybody will know who she is.

“GUNZMITH”

Location hidden

#28 Apr 30, 2008
i think it is terrible that murders spend less time in prison in kentucky then people with nonviolent crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Wisdom 174,953
Meth 10 min Billy bob 16
judy wants to be jailer 25 min lover boy 1
who will be the next jailer and sherif//and cou... 31 min fact 6
Snapchat 4 hr Haywha 2
District one 9 hr Voter 5
Clay co Executive judge is needed 20 hr Change 1

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages