of 2
Next Last

“No longer A.k.a Holla ”

Since: Nov 07

Got new id.

#29 Nov 13, 2007
zaglewiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats creepy but hey whatever floats your boat.
Sheezzzzz
FUBAR

Toccoa, GA

#30 Nov 13, 2007
Hollaback wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that Holla is HOT!!!! How old are you Holla? Are you dating anyone?
8 BALL ,DINNER ,MOVIE ,150.00 OVER NIGHT.

Big Creek

#31 Nov 13, 2007
lmfao whatever happened to me love you long time $2
FUBAR

Versailles, KY

#32 Nov 14, 2007
melvin eversole wrote:
lmfao whatever happened to me love you long time $2
sorry dude but that was in 68-72 and a pack of kools could gat you a b.j.now in clay it,s a lot more but i love them skanks. it beats taking matters in hand!!!
PriceGoneUP

London, KY

#33 Nov 14, 2007
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you stop selling it for $10.00?
DUH' krazy, it proly wood make sense to assume n figure that theyre gettin more!!! NOW why n the hell else wood someone stop selling it for $10.00..lmao ya dummy,,hehe
PriceGoneUP

London, KY

#34 Nov 14, 2007
FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry dude but that was in 68-72 and a pack of kools could gat you a b.j.now in clay it,s a lot more but i love them skanks. it beats taking matters in hand!!!
Knaw krazy ,bak then it was.....GPC's member cuz the kools didn't come out till whities started hangin n wanted to be like brn ppl..really im not makeing any false acccusations or pointing @ anyone or makin fun,im serious tho ,cuz brn ppl liked menthol's still do, more n more whiteies wanna be more n more like em erry day tho right,,honesly tho!..... bak then GPC's n R.C cola got the B.J'z lmao ,,now NEWPORT n REDBULL gets u a B.J,back rub, a nite n motel, and you kin even hang out witha females these days thats already got stankin dope,long as u supply the NEWPORTS n RedBull ,n maybe if they don't got those feetball shapes dopers, and soma s.15 sonoma truck, which is kalled pantyDroppers.NOT that i would have any possible way of KNOWING tho,really,,,, jest hear alots n lots here in clay when i come in, from LEX....ummm o no u may figure me OUT,,knaw i doubts it..im still right no matter if ya know me,,,ARN'T I? hehe sure i is!!

“No longer A.k.a Holla ”

Got new id.

#35 Nov 14, 2007
FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
8 BALL ,DINNER ,MOVIE ,150.00 OVER NIGHT.
is that you're price Kendra? or is it Tinsy this time. Don't play games w/ b@#$S that play them better we've done this already. BAck up !
FUBAR

AOL

#36 Nov 14, 2007
I LIVE ON HORSE CREEK THE BITCH WITH ALL THE KIDS THAT'S ME.

“No longer A.k.a Holla ”

Got new id.

#37 Nov 15, 2007
FUBAR wrote:
I LIVE ON HORSE CREEK THE BITCH WITH ALL THE KIDS THAT'S ME.
Well you got issues if you knew who I was it'd be one thing but when you don't then just keep me out of your mouth. common courtesy.
kristy1476

Somerset, KY

#39 Nov 17, 2007
yea well i heard that after shelby stull quit the manchester hookers they just all fell apart. damn sad stuff right there
kristy1476

Somerset, KY

#40 Nov 17, 2007
ohh and for those who is wondering about if shelby stull has a nickname ( well i just wanted to tell u whether u were wondering or no) her nickname is the "steamroller"

Big Creek

#41 Nov 18, 2007
FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe a bottle that rattles
crank dat

Manchester, KY

#42 Nov 20, 2007
Steamroller! Dood, 1 of my frienz waz trin to date her a whil bak. he moved to leslie county dough. he was reelly quite and white. his name was ryan collinz.
SHELBY STULL

United States

#43 Dec 28, 2007
WEll....For Those Who Think Im A Hooker...I Have Been With The Same Guy For 3 Years..SO Get Over YOurself And Quit Acting Like 4th Graders And Getting On Here And Talkin About People...Get A Life...
SHELBY STULL

United States

#44 Dec 28, 2007
kristy1476 wrote:
ohh and for those who is wondering about if shelby stull has a nickname ( well i just wanted to tell u whether u were wondering or no) her nickname is the "steamroller"
Well...If You Think Im Such A Hooker Come And Tell Me To My Face...I Have Been With The Same Guy 3 Years...So How Is That A Hooker...You ALL Need To Quit Acting Like 4th Graders Getting On Here Running Your Mouth About People...
In the know

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 Jan 17, 2008
These two pitiful old pre menopausal HO's!!!
Sandy Allen Hooker Hubbard Allen should have just stuck with the Hooker.... it fits!!!
They are so desperate for a man that they have all out drunken throw downs just to have friends around and get some attention!!!
You said it right Ricky Bobby!! Skanky Blubbery Bug eyed Sluts!!!
It's really sad though!!!
oeoeo

Madisonville, KY

#47 Jan 29, 2008
eveybody be hatin on da good hearted womens.
lala

Somerset, KY

#49 Aug 7, 2008
u suck shelby stull

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min 62656sss 1,903
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Demonicrats 151,404
Rachel - boogerr 39 min Mikes rat stop pi... 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min BRAIN STORM 130,589
shane and kelly cohorn (Feb '11) 1 hr Messy 81
Wnt 3 hr Me Either 6
D. Grentz (May '12) 4 hr In pain 17
pine tree needs closed for good 4 hr :) 13
Melanda Adams 21 hr Fen Phen 13
Rocky branch gooserock 21 hr UNITE 14
•••
Manchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Manchester Jobs