roy scott gibbs
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
toROY SCOTT GIBBS

Barbourville, KY

#1 Aug 10, 2009
THIS IS THE GRAND DAUGHTER OF THE OLD LADY WITH CANCER YOU AND TRACY SWAFFORD SMITH YOU MOTHER F#CKER THE WHOLE FAMILY KNOWS WHO U R YOU COWARDLY SON OF A B#TCH YOU HAVE CAUSED MY FAMILY A LOT OF PAIN ILL GO TO THE COURT HOUSE AND FIND OUT WHERE U R FROM AND SEE IF YOU GOT THE GUTS TO SAY ALL THAT FILTH TO OUR FACE YOUR NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH GETTING YOUR KICKS AT MY GRAND MOTHERS EXPENSE TELL TRACY THE BITCH YOU WANT BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF HER WHEN YOU GET KICKED SO HARD YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FIND YOU NUT BAG AGAIN IF YOU COME UP IN MY FACE NOT BEHIND A COMPUTER AND SAY ALL THAT S#IT [WE ALL KNOW YOUR NAMES NOW YOU KNOW ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS GO GET WARRENTS ON BOTH OF YOU THE COPS WILL DO THE REST YOU WILL FINALLY MEET THE FAMILY]
needs to be court

Manchester, KY

#2 Aug 10, 2009
toROY SCOTT GIBBS wrote:
THIS IS THE GRAND DAUGHTER OF THE OLD LADY WITH CANCER YOU AND TRACY SWAFFORD SMITH YOU MOTHER F#CKER THE WHOLE FAMILY KNOWS WHO U R YOU COWARDLY SON OF A B#TCH YOU HAVE CAUSED MY FAMILY A LOT OF PAIN ILL GO TO THE COURT HOUSE AND FIND OUT WHERE U R FROM AND SEE IF YOU GOT THE GUTS TO SAY ALL THAT FILTH TO OUR FACE YOUR NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH GETTING YOUR KICKS AT MY GRAND MOTHERS EXPENSE TELL TRACY THE BITCH YOU WANT BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF HER WHEN YOU GET KICKED SO HARD YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FIND YOU NUT BAG AGAIN IF YOU COME UP IN MY FACE NOT BEHIND A COMPUTER AND SAY ALL THAT S#IT [WE ALL KNOW YOUR NAMES NOW YOU KNOW ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS GO GET WARRENTS ON BOTH OF YOU THE COPS WILL DO THE REST YOU WILL FINALLY MEET THE FAMILY]
this is the daughter .you are gonna meet us face to face .you mentel sick son of bitch hores.getting laughs at my mom her with cancer . im comming to find you have you ever heard of people search .well guess what im good with conputer all you have to do is google it i know address phone number a route to your door step.now i want an-asher to come on bitches dick suckers.that was my mother u talked about.it coused a 17 year old a lot trouble he had a bad life as a child his dad died at the age of 9.low down pice of shit thats what you are .the teens mom is going to press charges on you to .i dont mind telling you come get me now im waiting .
cry pray

Manchester, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2009
needs to be court wrote:
<quoted text>this is the daughter .you are gonna meet us face to face .you mentel sick son of bitch hores.getting laughs at my mom her with cancer . im comming to find you have you ever heard of people search .well guess what im good with conputer all you have to do is google it i know address phone number a route to your door step.now i want an-asher to come on bitches dick suckers.that was my mother u talked about.it coused a 17 year old a lot trouble he had a bad life as a child his dad died at the age of 9.low down pice of shit thats what you are .the teens mom is going to press charges on you to .i dont mind telling you come get me now im waiting .
A FRAID TO POST .DONE TO LATE NOW I KNOW YOU TOLD YOU I FIND OUT.YOU RUNNING SCARED NOW BETTER CRAWEL UNDER THAT ROCK ,YOU CRY FOR THE ROCKS TO HIDE YOU .BUT THEY WANT.
An Asher

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Aug 11, 2009
Ho hum. Why do you assume that I'm afraid to post? I work 3rd shift and had to go to work. There are actually JOBS here in Hazard. It's not like Manchester.

<yawn> Let Leonards mom press all the charges she wants. No crime was committed. Topix has a Terms of Service agreement. Leonard violated it when he posted. Topix is for adults. Then he made threats to do serious bodily harm to people. I "cut and pasted" those postings and printed them out. His mom will be doing him a GREAT disservice by complaining to the police.

I need to get some sleep.

"Lick it!!!" LOL
did u hide

Manchester, KY

#5 Aug 11, 2009
An Asher wrote:
Ho hum. Why do you assume that I'm afraid to post? I work 3rd shift and had to go to work. There are actually JOBS here in Hazard. It's not like Manchester.
<yawn> Let Leonards mom press all the charges she wants. No crime was committed. Topix has a Terms of Service agreement. Leonard violated it when he posted. Topix is for adults. Then he made threats to do serious bodily harm to people. I "cut and pasted" those postings and printed them out. His mom will be doing him a GREAT disservice by complaining to the police.
"Lick it!!!" LOL
good so u have proff to im comming for you bitch.
did u hide

Manchester, KY

#6 Aug 11, 2009
An Asher wrote:
"Lick it!!!" LOL
you said you worked 3ard shift did the cat house close early is that why you are so sleepy i found out who you are.[ssi day is not to the first] i wonder if the law would like to know how you have treated your kids.
About time

Madisonville, KY

#7 Aug 11, 2009
You know, I went to school with these 2 and I am outraged at the thought of them doing this to someone who is sick...What the he11 has happen to the 2 of you, are fu*king crazy or what. As for Tracy you are the only one is school that was quit and polite did Troy Wayne kick you in that stupid a55 head of your???? If not he should have, I don't believe in a man hitting on a woman but dam you freaking need the sh*t beat out of you.....both of you need put somewhere for a very long time...I hope what you have done to this family someday happens to you and yours!!!!! You f*ckin people make me sick and to think we all use to be friends in school and look at the 2 of you now!!!!!
To whoever

London, KY

#8 Aug 11, 2009
About time wrote:
You know, I went to school with these 2 and I am outraged at the thought of them doing this to someone who is sick...What the he11 has happen to the 2 of you, are fu*king crazy or what. As for Tracy you are the only one is school that was quit and polite did Troy Wayne kick you in that stupid a55 head of your???? If not he should have, I don't believe in a man hitting on a woman but dam you freaking need the sh*t beat out of you.....both of you need put somewhere for a very long time...I hope what you have done to this family someday happens to you and yours!!!!! You f*ckin people make me sick and to think we all use to be friends in school and look at the 2 of you now!!!!!
What are you talking about? Because someone on here said it was Tracy does not mean it is. I don't think Troy Wayne are anybody else will be kicking Tracys head in. Unless they want theirs kicked in. Everybody on here is crazy for listen to somebody they don't even know, and they jump right on it because someone said it was Tracy and start running their mouth on her. Get proof then run your mouth or do whatever you need to do.
wowza

Clarkson, KY

#9 Aug 11, 2009
To whoever wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about? Because someone on here said it was Tracy does not mean it is. I don't think Troy Wayne are anybody else will be kicking Tracys head in. Unless they want theirs kicked in. Everybody on here is crazy for listen to somebody they don't even know, and they jump right on it because someone said it was Tracy and start running their mouth on her. Get proof then run your mouth or do whatever you need to do.
Good try Tracy, you are the only one I know who refers to him as TROY WAYNE, I wonder if Roy Scott knows about you meeting Troy up at your dealers why he was out of town for work, its been a little bit back, BUT I WONDER DID HE EVER FIND THIS OUT.....I would think that you two have enough going on in your life right now to be on here trying to clear yourself. Do you think I am an idiot and wouldn't recognize you. Girl I can tell by the words you use and how you phrase them, that this is you. Why don't you just let it go, and quit trying throw the blame on someone else. Hell Tracy I thought you were a big tough ass that could beat the shit out of anybody HA!!! You sound like a whipped puppy now, what happened are you afraid the family is going to come out Greenbriar and beat your ass, I think they would let this go, if you apologized. WISE UP CRACKHEAD, admit your mistakes and ask forgiveness than move on. Quit acting like the coward I know you are. You two need to check into rehab and straighten yourselves up and try to take care of those pitiful little kids. Hell they don't know where there home is, your fu*king 30 something years old, GROW THE HELL UP, your old strung out ass isn't a teenager anymore,,,,,act like a mommy, and for your little dope thug boyfriend, the little girl moms is already whacked out, so why doesnt act like a man and take care of his kid,,,,,hell troy is 100 times better than either one of you pieces of crap. I hope he has your ass back in court and demands custody, because you and roy have some major [email protected] mental problems. GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE
true

Manchester, KY

#10 Aug 12, 2009
wowza wrote:
<quoted text>Good try Tracy, you are the only one I know who refers to him as TROY WAYNE, I wonder if Roy Scott knows about you meeting Troy up at your dealers why he was out of town for work, its been a little bit back, BUT I WONDER DID HE EVER FIND THIS OUT.....I would think that you two have enough going on in your life right now to be on here trying to clear yourself. Do you think I am an idiot and wouldn't recognize you. Girl I can tell by the words you use and how you phrase them, that this is you. Why don't you just let it go, and quit trying throw the blame on someone else. Hell Tracy I thought you were a big tough ass that could beat the shit out of anybody HA!!! You sound like a whipped puppy now, what happened are you afraid the family is going to come out Greenbriar and beat your ass, I think they would let this go, if you apologized. WISE UP CRACKHEAD, admit your mistakes and ask forgiveness than move on. Quit acting like the coward I know you are. You two need to check into rehab and straighten yourselves up and try to take care of those pitiful little kids. Hell they don't know where there home is, your fu*king 30 something years old, GROW THE HELL UP, your old strung out ass isn't a teenager anymore,,,,,act like a mommy, and for your little dope thug boyfriend, the little girl moms is already whacked out, so why doesnt act like a man and take care of his kid,,,,,hell troy is 100 times better than either one of you pieces of crap. I hope he has your ass back in court and demands custody, because you and roy have some major [email protected] mental problems. GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE
thank you for telling
About time

Madisonville, KY

#11 Aug 12, 2009
Listen here you stupid b*tch I did not say Troy would kick you in the head. I said that is what he should have done and straightened your pill head A55 up. You need to put behind bars for what you and Roy Scott have done to that family and before you or anyone else says it YES IT WAS THE 2 OF YOU TREATING THAT FAMILY LIKE THAT, TO MANY PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT. As far as the other person on here sayin you are a bad a55, ya right the only thing bad about her and Roy Scott are their looks and teeth....get a freaking life and grow the hell up and take care of your kids instead of worrying about your next fix b*tch. If I was Troy I would take my child from you before something happens to him..
got your number roy gibbs

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Aug 12, 2009
this is the real chris cavanaugh,i hope the info. i have given bout roy has helped people,roy mommy wont get you out of this one say hello to ace abner for me lol
to chris cavenaugh

Manchester, KY

#13 Aug 14, 2009
got your number roy gibbs wrote:
this is the real chris cavanaugh,i hope the info. i have given bout roy has helped people,roy mommy wont get you out of this one say hello to ace abner for me lol
chris you remember when you ask me if i slept with your woman whos is now your wife well i lied to you to protect your feelings yea I did her this may help you believe it her favorite position then was laying on her side and taking it from behind
BLUE EYES

Macon, GA

#14 Aug 19, 2009
Gawwwd, I'd just like to know what Trac n Roy have done, every body is going off on them, tell the rest what they did?
more than you want

London, KY

#15 Aug 27, 2009
your airborne friends are on our way and whier 250 strong
Wondering

Somerset, KY

#16 Aug 27, 2009
more than you want wrote:
Just what exactly does this mean?
beck

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Oct 12, 2009
I think you all are a bunch of trailer trash from kentuky who cant mind there own buesness get a life you make me sick foreal im so glad my life aint that bad like you all.
beck

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Oct 12, 2009
more than you want wrote:
Are you guys crazy trailer trash or what?
CHRIS CAVENAUGH

Mount Vernon, KY

#19 Oct 12, 2009
to chris cavenaugh wrote:
<quoted text>chris you remember when you ask me if i slept with your woman whos is now your wife well i lied to you to protect your feelings yea I did her this may help you believe it her favorite position then was laying on her side and taking it from behind
YES BIG R I DID T TO .O BOY WAS SHE GOOD .SHE SAID YOU WASN'T NO GOOD.CAN I ASK?IS SHE TELLING THE TRUTH?
baby coal pus

Kittanning, PA

#20 Oct 12, 2009
CHRIS CAVENAUGH wrote:
<quoted text>YES BIG R I DID T TO .O BOY WAS SHE GOOD .SHE SAID YOU WASN'T NO GOOD.CAN I ASK?IS SHE TELLING THE TRUTH?
Linda this makes the second time you said you were gay. That is why you are harassing everyone on this forum, because you are all hot for Tracy. Sick old woman, you hate Roy so bad because he took Tracy from you, huh? LOL You are nasty. I doubt she told him about you and her being gay. You must think she was good, that is why you are trying so hard to hook back up with her, while your mother is dying as you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min CCzar 166,444
What do you think of Clay County Sheriff Kevin ... (Dec '12) 47 min College collage c... 62
Eclipse 2017 3 hr huh 4
Jessica mills 4 hr Candy 2
G-dezarn aka axl rose and drake Sizemore 5 hr Peggy Napier 18
Partner in crime 10 hr Bearded 47
eva Lee Davis Mon In the know 15

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages