sherry sevier beech creek apt

sherry sevier beech creek apt

Posted in the Manchester Forum

observe

Clay City, KY

#1 Jul 26, 2012
this bicth needs to stay in the house and quit telling on everyone her and her queer ferinds.she walks outside with shorts on and i puke she is so UGLY someone should smack thath ugly bicth!!!!!!!P.S im $ucking your man every night your at the apts LOL!!!!!!!!!!1
Cool

Manchester, KY

#2 Jul 26, 2012
While you are sucking him, she's getting her some as well. So really, it's all good!
datruth

Ripley, TN

#5 Jul 27, 2012
observe wrote:
this bicth needs to stay in the house and quit telling on everyone her and her queer ferinds.she walks outside with shorts on and i puke she is so UGLY someone should smack thath ugly bicth!!!!!!!P.S im $ucking your man every night your at the apts LOL!!!!!!!!!!1
sounds like to me that you are afraid to do it yourself.so you must be chicking shit and have to run to your computer.hmmm go figure
hello

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jul 28, 2012
no honey i dont have to hide behind a computer one these days she will have it coming in due time .so she needs to stay out of peoples business
datruth

Ripley, TN

#7 Jul 28, 2012
hello wrote:
no honey i dont have to hide behind a computer one these days she will have it coming in due time .so she needs to stay out of peoples business
then back it up and and do something cause to me it looks like you are a coward and anybody can set on there fat ass on a computer and run there mouth.
Cindy

Clay City, KY

#8 Jul 28, 2012
My ass is with your man tonight girl!! LOL!! Love you mike!! LOL!!
Hey

Somerset, KY

#9 Jul 29, 2012
Cindy wrote:
My ass is with your man tonight girl!! LOL!! Love you mike!! LOL!!
Why you want to lie Sherry and Mike were together last night they were at my house he loves her and she loves him so why do you want to get on here starting trouble dont you have something better to do?
HA HA HA

Somerset, KY

#10 Jul 29, 2012
observe wrote:
If you so bad why dont you go up to her and say that to her face ha! ha! ha!.
Sterling

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Oct 6, 2017
I agree, you are jelious, get over it. All those Seviers are hot even as they get older.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Wisdom of God 170,607
Marlboro Man loves getting spit fried. 2 hr Eric holt 21
Linda Smallwood 3 hr Smallwoods daddy 73
Video 15 hr coon dog 2
Teresa Napier “informant” 21 hr Bozo 6
CC Basketball Thu Richy 12
What happend to AXL last night Thu Marlboro Man 79

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages