Stan

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

If you are considering a relocation to Manchester let me be among the first to welcome you! If you are seeking to make a purchase then you may want to speak with John Sandlin Real Estate Company. Mr. Sandlin is experienced and understand then entire county and can help you find something to meet your needs. Again, welcome!
Lee

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Just wait if you are within 15 miles Manchester might be moving to you.
Trump

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

WHY
Beach Bum

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Yeah , why ?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Dont move....Im tellen ya..dont do it...dont move there...warning warning danger danger...dont do it..unless you have a big family and such in the town...dont do it...
why

Bainbridge, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

i hear they have a lot of chicken fights there!
why

Bainbridge, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

oh, and pill heads! so if your into drugs and animal cruelty....go for it!
I tell you

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Big Sexy wrote:
Where's a good place to buy
not a good place to live
coal miner

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

i live in clay co. love it here
Advice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

If you have kids you are doing them a complete disservice. Manchester is one of the worst places to live and even worse for raising children. They will instantly be at a disadvantage in life, unless you want them to be coal miners, ditch diggers, or drug addicts. Then you're in the right place. If they aspire to be something more, forget it.
granny smith

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Advice wrote:
If you have kids you are doing them a complete disservice. Manchester is one of the worst places to live and even worse for raising children. They will instantly be at a disadvantage in life, unless you want them to be coal miners, ditch diggers, or drug addicts. Then you're in the right place. If they aspire to be something more, forget it.
I take offense to your statements. I was raised in Clay County by a college educated parent; my siblings and I are college educated professionals; all of my friends work and are not"drug addicts", and furthermore coal mining is a hard, dangerous job that requires brave, strong, smart individuals. I am proud of my county and am contributing in positive ways to my community. I've been all over the country and I can tell you that every town has both struggles and victories...instead of bashing our community, pray for it!
Advice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

granny smith wrote:
<quoted text> I take offense to your statements. I was raised in Clay County by a college educated parent; my siblings and I are college educated professionals; all of my friends work and are not"drug addicts", and furthermore coal mining is a hard, dangerous job that requires brave, strong, smart individuals. I am proud of my county and am contributing in positive ways to my community. I've been all over the country and I can tell you that every town has both struggles and victories...instead of bashing our community, pray for it!
F#@k your community. It's a dump an you know it. High drug addiction. High welfare population. Low education. Low healthcare. Low average lifespan. Sounds wonderful, doesn't it?
Yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Don't forget it also has one of the highest crime rates in the nation.
granny smith

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Advice wrote:
<quoted text>
F#@k your community. It's a dump an you know it. High drug addiction. High welfare population. Low education. Low healthcare. Low average lifespan. Sounds wonderful, doesn't it?
Your intelligence is evident, lol...
Trump

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Make a smart move,dont move here!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DemocRATS 144,911
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min chinwendu1 127,988
Donya Foutch 1 hr Curious 6
New Doctor Office 3 hr Shawana Smith 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr NO NO 81,552
ambulance & police 8 hr Yea 2
Jonathan Murrell 8 hr Lyttle 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000