People of Manchester, Kentucky, give ...

People of Manchester, Kentucky, give your attention to Me.

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 27, 2013
What is your favorite thing(s) about Manchester, Kentucky? I love summer time. Nothing like playing basketball. AND, the fact that we really are a beautiful Community. A SMALLER Community, but we can ENLARGE it physically AND spiritually as much as WE will. Let US make the RIGHT choices. ;-).
SMH

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2013
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Feb 27, 2013
I'd be a "SPECIAL kind of Stupid" for sure to ask such a MATURE question. Why do you even get on here SMH when all you do is cause corruption with your damn immature complaining?
SMH

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2013
XTheLegendaryMrDreamX wrote:
I'd be a "SPECIAL kind of Stupid" for sure to ask such a MATURE question. Why do you even get on here SMH when all you do is cause corruption with your damn immature complaining?
It looks like you're putting that middle school education to good use.
One Thing Only

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2013
My favorite thing about Manchester?

Watching it shrink in my rear-view as I drive North out of that shithole.

The further I get, the happier I become, until eventually I find myself seeing things Manchester will NEVER see. Things like:

- economic prosperity

- adequate infrastructure

- schools & teachers that give a damn about students

- effective local government

- high-speed wireless service

- reasonable gas & grocery prices

- REAL shopping & dining options

- dental care & people who actually care about it

- leash laws

- people with something better to do that sit in their crappy cars in random parking lots during working hours, waiting on their pill connections to arrive!

Try it sometime. Just head over to the interstate and turn right, and keep going until it flattens out a bit. You'll find that whatever there may be to like about Manchester, it's not worth staying.
SLR

AOL

#6 Feb 28, 2013
One Thing Only wrote:
My favorite thing about Manchester?
Watching it shrink in my rear-view as I drive North out of that shithole.
The further I get, the happier I become, until eventually I find myself seeing things Manchester will NEVER see. Things like:
- economic prosperity
- adequate infrastructure
- schools & teachers that give a damn about students
- effective local government
- high-speed wireless service
- reasonable gas & grocery prices
- REAL shopping & dining options
- dental care & people who actually care about it
- leash laws
- people with something better to do that sit in their crappy cars in random parking lots during working hours, waiting on their pill connections to arrive!
Try it sometime. Just head over to the interstate and turn right, and keep going until it flattens out a bit. You'll find that whatever there may be to like about Manchester, it's not worth staying.
You are absolutely RIGHT!!!!!
Just me

Manchester, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2013
XTheLegendaryMrDreamX wrote:
What is your favorite thing(s) about Manchester, Kentucky? I love summer time. Nothing like playing basketball. AND, the fact that we really are a beautiful Community. A SMALLER Community, but we can ENLARGE it physically AND spiritually as much as WE will. Let US make the RIGHT choices. ;-).
If you like more taxes and annex that all old george wonts to do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min North Mountain 159,424
12 pharmacies filling over a million pills in t... 1 hr Useless 5
Shooting in burning springs. 1 hr Wondering 12
The "ICE" has overpowered Clay County 5 hr Out of there 47
Marie Moore (Jones) 6 hr Truth 101 13
Gregory Branch 15 hr Goodin big 3
gweneth hubbard has the nicest and I have ever ... 19 hr Friend 6

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages