NOV 6 - Your Vote Matters!!

NOV 6 - Your Vote Matters!!

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Stan

Versailles, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2012
I urge all concerend citizens and community members to be sure to get out and go VOTE on November 6.

We have suffered from nepotism, favoritism, and cronyism long enough. We can and should support new and different candidates for office and hold them accountable but it requires cleaning out the office holders who have been inept, incompetent, and ineffective.

Each new office holder will understand that we expect results and will no longer tolerate the "politics of corruption". When we all stand together we can usher in real change and work together to build a better community.

I encourage working moms, blue collar dads, young voters, and grandparents to VOTE for change!
Yelled

Bolivar, MO

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Funky time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teresa Napier “informant” 24 min Bridge street 25
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr hmmmmmmmmm 171,802
Pentacostal church in London ky 1 hr Entertainer 10
Word Association (Mar '10) 12 hr LoL 220
word game (Jan '12) 12 hr LoL 43
Ageless Weight Loss Blonde 17 hr Wanna Tap It 1
Brittany Jo Robinson 19 hr Curiousbeaver 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages