Review: Woods Sanitation

Review: Woods Sanitation

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Unsatisfied customer

Stanford, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2013
Horrible service. Rude employees. Did not pick up garbage 2 weeks in a row and expected up to pay full monthly charge. Will be canceling services with them!
hmmm

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Oct 22, 2013
How much are their services per month?
GRANNY AOL

Hudson, OH

#4 Nov 14, 2013
you must of had a lot of trash. we have never had a problem. 14 dollars a mo. no more trash.
wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Nov 14, 2013
GRANNY AOL wrote:
you must of had a lot of trash. we have never had a problem. 14 dollars a mo. no more trash.
Where do you sign up at?
bystander

Liberty, KY

#7 Oct 25, 2015
Awful awful awful service
woodsan

Liberty, KY

#8 Oct 25, 2015
Horrible company. Owned by hick, crooked red necks. I wouldnt reccomend them picking up a thing. Pretty much the crappiest small business that should be easy as pie. But these idiots seem tk have found a way to muck it up. Simply terrible
woodssanisteal

Liberty, KY

#9 Oct 25, 2015
Everyone i speak to say these guys are criminals, straight criminals that need to be investigated ASAP!!!! They are stealing from customers
woodssanisteal

Liberty, KY

#10 Oct 26, 2015
The owner is a coward who allows his employees to steal from customers.It is untelling how much they have already stolen from other customers of theirs. THEY WILL STEAL, THEY WILL LIE, THEY WILL TRY TO CHEAT SOMEONE HOWEVER TGEY CAN. These BOYS rip their boss off evryday and HE is WAYYYYYY to STUPID to realize they laugh and thiev him behind his back. All in all woods sanitation shouldnt even be called a business....more like a racket for some losers that got ahold of a garbage truck and began playing with each other!! They are all FELONS picked up straight from the detention center. You really wabt them picking ur trash up
theybreakthelawI breakThem

Hazard, KY

#11 Oct 29, 2015
Woods Sanitation are indeed DEFRAUDING their customers, which is a major crime. Either their workers their employer or a combonation of both. However appropiate action has been taken and they are currently being investigated! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will leave no stone unturned!
IMAGINETHAT

London, KY

#12 Oct 30, 2015
Woods Sanitation is good people!! Never had a problem with them but I pay my bill.:)
Woodssanitation

London, KY

#13 Oct 30, 2015
Thank you for you kind and free advertisement. Hope you have a better day soon. Love Woods Sanitation
Facts

Annville, KY

#14 Nov 4, 2015
I have never had a problem with them.They do sometimes break a bag and then it gets scattered all over my yard but thats not the owners fault,it's the workers.I pay my bill and my trash is picked up every week unless the roads are to bad to travel on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beech Creek Apartments 5 hr Worried 5
missing..searching for angela smith aka too-too 5 hr Anita hand 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr another viewer 149,910
Tim Lawson 12 hr Okok 4
Beve Begley 12 hr Itchythreadgood 2
The Jackaons What Is Going On With Them 14 hr Sister Wives 16
James Honchell 18 hr Thirty 4

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages