“just chattin”

Since: Aug 08

manchester

#24 Mar 11, 2010
Friend of the family wrote:
Yes, it was Beth Denman that was married to Adam. Please pray for her children and family, as well as Ronnie Hacker's family...Bill Richard has 2 daughters and a wife, pray that he will pull through for them
omg beth is my neighbor. my son & beth were playin with the boys this evening. i also know ronnie & bill.

“just chattin”

manchester

#25 Mar 11, 2010
omg beth is my neighbor. has any1 contacted her parents. my son and beth were playin with the boys just this evening. im also a long time friend to bill and ive known ronnie for years. we'll be prayin for every1
family knows

Sheridan, AR

#26 Mar 11, 2010
beth's family knows, and so does her brother in california. her son does not know, they have not told him, he is sleeping.
someone else

London, KY

#27 Mar 11, 2010
Who was Bill Richards' Kids????
therapy

United States

#28 Mar 11, 2010
family knows wrote:
beth's family knows, and so does her brother in california. her son does not know, they have not told him, he is sleeping.
that beyond anything would have to be the worst thing on earth. how old is he. i am so sorry for him.

“just chattin”

manchester

#29 Mar 11, 2010
family knows wrote:
i thought she had two sons. my son played with them earlier today and helped her take their toys back up to the house.
Wondering

Lexington, KY

#30 Mar 11, 2010
Is this the same Beth Denman who teaches at Bush Elementary in London?
gatorfan

Madisonville, KY

#31 Mar 11, 2010
is the bill richard that they are talking about is he the bill richard that use to live on greenbriar that is abe rileys brother in law
a friend

Murray, KY

#32 Mar 11, 2010
please pray for her family. Beth Denman her mom and dad was tom and chris at the joycenter
Rhonda

Knox, PA

#33 Mar 12, 2010
Is Beth okay?
Rhonda

Knox, PA

#34 Mar 12, 2010
praying for all families involved.
hrm

Mount Vernon, KY

#35 Mar 12, 2010
the man that they flew out had been drinking according to the scanner
sad

Eubank, KY

#36 Mar 12, 2010
hrm wrote:
the man that they flew out had been drinking according to the scanner
Another drunk driver takes a innocent person away from their family that poor little boy hope you drunks and dopes rot in helllllllll
mommy of 2

Madisonville, KY

#37 Mar 12, 2010
ms. denman was my sons reading teach this year and my daughter is in class with her youngest son. she was a wonderful teacher and will be greatly missed. RIP Ms. Denman
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#38 Mar 12, 2010
sad wrote:
<quoted text>Another drunk driver takes a innocent person away from their family that poor little boy hope you drunks and dopes rot in helllllllll
thats what the news told.so sad
rumors

London, KY

#39 Mar 12, 2010
from what i was told the guy they flew out was NOT the driver he was passenger in truck, mind you i do not know about the driver !!
Family Friend

Lexington, KY

#40 Mar 12, 2010
Ronnie Hacker died last night around 8. Bill was in truck with him bill got sent to UK Beth Denman died also. Beth's brother eric knows. Ronnie's family knows his Fiance Dianna in Jackson county knows also.

So please pray for all these people's families.
FLOP

Sheridan, AR

#41 Mar 12, 2010
This is truely very sad. I went to school with Beth, however, I did not know her that well on a personal level, but to think that this young woman with children and a family who loves her dearly is dead because someone was 'alledgedly' driving while intoxicated infuriates me. if this is true, and I hope that it's not, this guy is just as responsible for this woman's death as if he had put a gun to her head and blown her brains out. people, wake up. stay off the roads when drinking, if you have no more regard for your own life, think of other people. what if her children had been with her? there would even be more victims, then. thank God, they was not.
Family Friend wrote:
Ronnie Hacker died last night around 8. Bill was in truck with him bill got sent to UK Beth Denman died also. Beth's brother eric knows. Ronnie's family knows his Fiance Dianna in Jackson county knows also.
So please pray for all these people's families.
TAMMY sister in law

London, KY

#42 Mar 12, 2010
Bill richard is in critical condition but doing a little better. they took out his spleen and he has damage to his lower intestines. he busted his chest up really bad and broke all his ribs on the left side and they punctured his lung. he has a long road ahead of him. more surgeries monday. keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He was not driving ronnie was and yes they was drinking ronnie always was but he was a good person. but i pray for beths family and her kids i know it has to be killing them. bill doesnt even know ronnie is dead and they where best friends, he did tell the police he was drinking because he would not try to lie about it.

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#43 Mar 12, 2010
lotta people been murdered by the people in charge of fixing that strech of road...........that bump has killed a lot of people.................that whole hump needs cut down flat and the mine that runs under it needs filled with rock...............wont be long till someopne else is killed by the hump at the bridge at the foot of island creek hill too...............ever time i go over it heading up the hill my vehicle jumps six inches into the air...........that hump was made by the state highway department instead of being fixed by them .....................whoever is in charge of fixing those roads should be charged with negligent homicide

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Historicallyspeaking 131,854
Eric Edwards Law Office 1 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 4 hr William 7
lil boy 10 hr Sad 15
Can you make it to heaven if you overdose? (Feb '12) 13 hr Mr Wisdom 73
Looking for Carrie Swafford. (Mar '13) 16 hr Eww 19
Southern justice 23 hr Karen 42
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick