Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

how wrote:
That's why I don't attend church. I went every service, watched the services turned into a circus act on who could yell the loudest and jump the highest. I saw drug users interpret a message delivered in tonuges by a snotty hypocrite who ran all over church with her wallet wanting a financial blessing. Women who were known home wrecking tramps were laying their hands on people. It was disgusting to say the least. There were man hopping rips playing instruments. I quit going there. When the preacher don't get that filth out of Gods house there is something bad wrong and I want no part of it. This church will finally collapse. God won't tolerate that foolishness in his house. It hasppens many places and it's true that there are better sinners out there than there are christians.
You are right!!!! More lusting is going on in churches. Preachers letting people behind the altar that shouldn't be there. It's like a 3 ring circus. People only pray for the people that are in their group. When 1 shouts they all shout.Preacher puts his hands on their forehead & they start shouting. It's pitful!!!!! You can sit back & watch all this. You are thinking is this really happening.
Just Me

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

coalminer wrote:
what you listed is human traits father new we have, you left out glutton, envy, jealous, to covet, deceit, steal, lie, murder, and lust. We all sin, no one but Christ was perfect, but that is what repentance is for. Humans can take almost anything and make a sin out of it but thank God they just one unforgivable sin or God help us all we be lost.
Coalminer, will you find some chapters to tell me about sin behind the altar? What is your thought on this? Is the preacher suppose to stop this? Thanks!!!!!
coalminer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Am not sure what you want their just me, if you mean in the time before Christ you had sin offering that was burned on the altar. The crucifying of Christ done away with all the burned and blood offering. If you talking about preachers teaching their congregations falsely, they many verses Christ gave as warning about false teachers, preachers, prophets and so on. If you are asking concern the altar of God that is now with the tabernacle in heaven, you can rest assured they no sin in heaven. As for preachers stopping sin, no preacher or human can stop sin, only God can do that. We can inform, tell people, live as examples best we can to lost people. If that is not what you looking for you can further elaborate.
Just Me

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

coalminer wrote:
Am not sure what you want their just me, if you mean in the time before Christ you had sin offering that was burned on the altar. The crucifying of Christ done away with all the burned and blood offering. If you talking about preachers teaching their congregations falsely, they many verses Christ gave as warning about false teachers, preachers, prophets and so on. If you are asking concern the altar of God that is now with the tabernacle in heaven, you can rest assured they no sin in heaven. As for preachers stopping sin, no preacher or human can stop sin, only God can do that. We can inform, tell people, live as examples best we can to lost people. If that is not what you looking for you can further elaborate.
If,a person is in sin & the preacher knows it. Should they be allowed behind the altar
coalminer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Well since God is the judge it will be him doing it. They a lot of so called preachers who are in pulpits today, that is why I thank God judgment starts at the pulpit. If you a Christian there just me your discernment will let you know, then it is up to you to stay or go from that church. Look I don't judge neither is a preacher suppose to judge anyone, if that person is living a lie of pretending to be a Christian, the pastor and church elders are suppose to take that person aside not in front of all the congregation and talk to them. I don't know if that person is living in sin or not, today old mixed up world you got so many judgmental people who out of spite, jealously, anger and god only knows what else try to be God and pass judgment on others. Like the saying goes, how you know they are sinners, have you got more then one persons as a witness, who has seen them sinning. a preacher or pastor main purpose has Christ says, is to feed his flock, every read how many times Christ would say feed my sheep, feed my flock.
Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Moderator is a Republican, may post name and address.

Haven't made up my mind.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

MrsHappyToBeMe wrote:
I think a lot of people who go to church need to look in the mirror and ask “why do I go to church if I keep committing sins on a daily bases,” How many Christians go to church with children being conceived before marriage, buying lottery tickets, gambling, spreading gossip, making a long term living off welfare, food stamps, low income housing when they are able to work, and those who hide money from the government from bank accounts so they receive more SSI, and taking pain pills when they don’t have a prescription from the doctor.
I can't believe an aging, pathetic prostitute like you is on here lecturing the good folks in Clay County about their Church going habits.

Everyone has to live their own lives day to day. God already know that you are a sinner, and He forgives you. Even you, street walker...

If only those without ANY sin were allowed to attend Church, then Jesus would be by Himself.

God have mercy on your empty soul...
MissPerfect

Normal, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Laurel Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe an aging, pathetic prostitute like you is on here lecturing the good folks in Clay County about their Church going habits.
Everyone has to live their own lives day to day. God already know that you are a sinner, and He forgives you. Even you, street walker...
If only those without ANY sin were allowed to attend Church, then Jesus would be by Himself.
God have mercy on your empty soul...
Why do you come in news a topic room which is widely known for gossip? Do call yourself a Christian?
Proverbs 20:19
Whoever goes about slandering reveals secrets;
therefore do not associate with a simple babbler.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

MissPerfect wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you come in news a topic room which is widely known for gossip? Do call yourself a Christian?
Proverbs 20:19
Whoever goes about slandering reveals secrets;
therefore do not associate with a simple babbler.
More "cut and paste" spam from a prostitute who has never seen a Bible...

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Laurel Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
More "cut and paste" spam from a prostitute who has never seen a Bible...
Do you call yourself a Christian? Do you go to church? Also, when was the last Time you read the bible??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

MrsHappyToBeMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you call yourself a Christian? Do you go to church? Also, when was the last Time you read the bible??
Nice try, I'm Roman Catholic and read the Bible weekly. You're a prostitute who has never seen a Bible...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Laurel Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, I'm Roman Catholic and read the Bible weekly. You're a prostitute who has never seen a Bible...
Really, do you call yourself a Christian and go around calling people "prostitute"? Do you participate in other News Topix Rooms?

1. Intent. Gossipers often have the goal of building themselves up by making others look bad and exalting themselves as some kind of repositories of knowledge.

2. The type of information shared. Gossipers speak of the faults and failings of others, or reveal potentially embarrassing or shameful details regarding the lives of others without their knowledge or approval. Even if they mean no harm, it is still gossip.

In the book of Romans, Paul reveals the sinful nature and lawlessness of mankind, stating how God poured out His wrath on those who rejected His laws. Because they had turned away from God's instruction and guidance, He gave them over to their sinful natures. The list of sins includes gossips and slanderers (Romans 1:29b-32).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Laurel Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 5:22

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says,‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Laurel Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
If a teaching is Biblical (taken in context), it should be embraced. If it is not, it should be rejected. God is more interested in whether a church is doing His will and obeying His Word than whether it can trace a line of succession back to Jesus’ apostles. Jesus was very concerned about abandoning the Word of God to follow the traditions of men (Mark 7:7).
coalminer

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Well mrshappy if you feel that way , thinking we should obey Gods teaching how can you then get on here and praise politicians that push hays and abortions. You got the nerve to call out anyone is beyond disbelief, you a typical hack from the democrat party only time religion is important to you is when you trying to degrade, make fun or belittle someone. Now miss pretender go peddle the crap you so love to rattle out to some poor fool who don't know any better.
inthename

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

More stones being throwed on here than the bible ever spoke of.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

coalminer wrote:
Well mrshappy if you feel that way , thinking we should obey Gods teaching how can you then get on here and praise politicians that push hays and abortions. You got the nerve to call out anyone is beyond disbelief, you a typical hack from the democrat party only time religion is important to you is when you trying to degrade, make fun or belittle someone. Now miss pretender go peddle the crap you so love to rattle out to some poor fool who don't know any better.
Christians who cry out, "It's wrong to judge," are ignoring the context of the passage (Matt. 7:1-2), which does not forbid judging, but instead insists on judgment according to God's word. In addition, a judgmental criticism of judgment is self-refuting.
coalminer

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

God does the judging a Christian has discernment that he can tell a fake from a real Christian. Your post not only in here but in other city topic shows you nothing but a pretender trying to use religious quotes to justify your ignorance. The only time a democrat will mention religion is when they want to try and degrade someone or think it will get them a vote. You can spout out whatever you like but he or she which ever you are your words and action tells just what you are. You might fool poor uniformed people but you can bank on this God will judge you and your trying to use quotes from his word he will show you how he feels. I just hope for your sake you can change, realize before it to late all you doing is hurting yourself.
Its Bible

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

MrsHappyToBeMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, do you call yourself a Christian and go around calling people "prostitute"? Do you participate in other News Topix Rooms?
Harlot. Look it up.
Holy Cow

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

MrsHappyToBeMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians who cry out, "It's wrong to judge," are ignoring the context of the passage (Matt. 7:1-2), which does not forbid judging, but instead insists on judgment according to God's word. In addition, a judgmental criticism of judgment is self-refuting.
http://goo.gl/fxZqIm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Wklb Radio Station 28 min Agree 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 54 min Listen Up 26,188
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Immigration 146,284
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr SNYB 128,663
Hells Angels MC Moving Into Manchester ???? (Apr '10) 2 hr Countrygir 50
I am bored and I have no friends and I am sick ... (Jan '09) 2 hr Andrea 84
mikes Tobacco 2 hr my opinion 10
"Stay In Clay" Org. Dumbest ideal ever! 2 hr NUTS 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000