coalminer

London, KY

#103 Oct 29, 2013
what you listed is human traits father new we have, you left out glutton, envy, jealous, to covet, deceit, steal, lie, murder, and lust. We all sin, no one but Christ was perfect, but that is what repentance is for. Humans can take almost anything and make a sin out of it but thank God they just one unforgivable sin or God help us all we be lost.
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#104 Oct 29, 2013
coalminer wrote:
Hey oh well don't know what you getting at. No where in the bible does it say a tattoo is a sin, just shows some people like more holes or ink under their skin. Say what you mean their maybe I did do what ever you said, like you I am a human and I do make mistakes.
You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.

Leviticus 19:27–28
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#105 Oct 29, 2013
coalminer wrote:
what you listed is human traits father new we have, you left out glutton, envy, jealous, to covet, deceit, steal, lie, murder, and lust. We all sin, no one but Christ was perfect, but that is what repentance is for. Humans can take almost anything and make a sin out of it but thank God they just one unforgivable sin or God help us all we be lost.
Here is a list of all 667 sins for you to review:

http://www.wogim.org/sinlist.htm
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#106 Oct 29, 2013
Though sinning itself is bad enough, denying sin is an additional sin, so that those who deny sin are actually double sinners.
coalminer

London, KY

#107 Oct 29, 2013
Well here you go again, look missperfect if you knew anything about what that verse is saying you would know it means don't do those things worshiping the dead. Gosh why do you people take a verse or line here and there and try to justify what you are saying. What Leviticus says in that verse perfect is don't make and marks or cuts upon yourself to the dead. In fact miss perfect the word tattoo like rapture is not in the manuscripts, please don't get mad but please stop trying to justify what you think and read and learn from gods word what the truth is.
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#108 Oct 29, 2013
Why is it then in today's Christian churches that their members, who profess to be Christians, declare how Jesus Christ has come into their life and has helped them, but not to overcome their sins and to keep God's commandments? They say that their new life in Christ has come about through the spirit and power of Jesus Christ, but at the same time, these same people will deny God's power which can help them to stop committing sins, based on and defined by God's law.
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#109 Oct 29, 2013
These "confessed to be Christ followers" are terribly deceived, and choose to continue to be deceived. These church going people, by their own confession, and by their own words, deny God's POWER, to be able to help them to keep and obey God's ten commandments, which Christ says one must do and keep in order to grow in love, and to be given eternal life, Matthew 19:16-17
coalminer

London, KY

#110 Oct 29, 2013
People are people perfect, some pretend , some are weak and some just don't care about anything. No one and I mean not one single person can walk through this life and not sin. The whole reason Christ came was to be crucified so humans could find forgiveness. If you know anything about God perfect you would understand why it grieved him that he made man flesh. God knew even then man was incapable of living a perfect life that why he came as Emmanuel that means god with us to die for our sins. You seem to hold yourself up as perfect, sorry sister not one human can claim that. Do Christians fall short sure we do but if you try as best you can and repent when you do fall short father counts that as being perfect, but you better repent if not then you just another lost person. The holy spirit which is the spirit of god will come into your life but only after you have a change of heart, that is you repent and find forgiveness perfect then he will dwell in you and it is that spirit which will convict a true Christian when they do something wrong. Also perfect when you become a Christian you learn to discern whether a person is a true Christian or a fake. If you a real Christian and someone that claims to be a Christian comes unto you that discernment lets you know , you tell by their works and their words. You people want to make God word complicated but if you just put aside all the traditions and hand me down beliefs you heard all your life and read and study for yourself you learn Gods word so simple a child can understand it.
lol

Somerset, KY

#111 Oct 29, 2013
MissPerfect wrote:
<quoted text>
You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:27–28
But I'm not Jewish.
NoMarks

London, KY

#112 Oct 29, 2013
Here is one verse from a King James Bible. You asked, Im ... just sayin'
Leviticus 19:28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
coalminer wrote:
Just some advice to Mrshappytobe, read your bible, show me where it is a sin to have tattoos, piercing, buying lottery tickets, gambling. That's what is wrong with churches today, people making up what they think are sins to belittle others. Some of the things you posted are true, like bible says if a man want work and support his family he is worse then an infidel. deceiving, lying to collect money from government is a sin and against the law. These old bodies go back to dirt when you die and you have a spiritual one that is with the father when you die, no one is judge yet, that come at the end when that book is opened to see if you get rewards or blotted out. Look its every ones choice to do what they want to with their lives, but please read the bible for yourself, don't take any mans word for it, check him out see if what he or she says is true. Just remember one thing the manuscripts from which the bible is taken was not written in English so you really need a strongs concordances so you can check out the meaning of the words. Please just study for yourself and make father happy.
coalminer

London, KY

#113 Oct 30, 2013
Like I said what is the subject of that verse it is worshiping the dead. If you learn a little of the history back then when someone died they mourned them by cutting their flesh, making images of false gods such as the sun, fish god or even fire. Tattoos is not what they done, they used the markings and cuttings as a form of worship, why is that so hard for you people to understand. Look to me all this tattooing you see on men and women does nothing to make them look better, in fact it kind of a turn of for me but people have freedom even father gave us free will. I wish people would worry more about how corrupt people have become, no morals, dignity or even any courage to stand up for what is right then the outward appearance of someone. You so eager to condemn people with tattoos or who gamble why don't you get as angry at drug users and sellers, the pushing of this homosexual life style as something God would approve of and how we let murders, rapist and molesters be seen as having these problems that society causes. It must sicken God way people try to make what is right wrong and what is wrong right. Where is the outrage of you so called good people at the effort to stifle churches from telling the truth that is in Gods word, where is your outrage at our courts daily going over the will of the people and overturning laws to save little unburned children. You good people rather get on here and yack about something you consider a sin, who made you judges, are you taking the place of God now. Why don't you good people get angry at the millions of aborted children done in America every year, the drugs that is taking over the young people and the filth in movies, the total nonsenses taught to kids in schools. Now all you so called good people can whine, put a line or two from scripture to try justify your just plain ignorance to gods word better look inside your on self before you try to fill fathers shoes.
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#114 Oct 31, 2013
Should we as believers STRIVE to be the best examples out there for those who are not saved? To live according to Christ- not only hearing His word, but DOING it?(James 1:22)
coalminer

London, KY

#115 Oct 31, 2013
Perfect read the whole bible not a verse here and there. Any true Christian knows they are to be examples to those who are lost, but like father says not everyone will repent and be saved. As a Christian we are suppose to be planters of seeds, only father can made them grow. We as Christian are more then just planters, we are to put on the whole armor of God and be defenders of the truth. Why do people think a Christian is just suppose to be humble and except anything even if it is wicked and cause people to sin. I think perfect you one of those who think Christian just go to church once or twice a week, set in the pew, sing a few songs, put money in a plate and yawn as they set there listening to some man say a few lines from the bible and then as they call it fellowship by talking about sports, eating places or the weather. No one can come close to being like Christ, you walk through this world and you going to get dirty(SIN). If that was not the case they would not have been any need for Christ to die. Perfect when one becomes a true Christian they will follow the word, they will study for themselves to show themselves approved. They more to being a Christian then just listening to a preacher, you become a light in the darkness, you stand up for what is right, you defend father and his word and you don't become a floor mat for people to walk on.
Useurgift

Manchester, KY

#116 Oct 31, 2013
Coalminer do you ever get tired of getting on here? You really should do something better with your time like go to the shut in,s or hospitals and spread the word. You just know so much about the bible. I think that is wonderful.
coalminer

London, KY

#117 Oct 31, 2013
well use it might be I am a shut in as you call it, anyone that is willing to set down a few hrs a day and study can do same as I do. It no secret, not hard to do all you have to have is a king james bible with a strongs concordance. Put aside all the things you have heard by preachers and start with the garden of eden. When you find out what happened in the garden the rest of Gods word become so much easier to understand.
Happy Im Saved

Cincinnati, OH

#118 Oct 31, 2013
Jesus said it,s not his will any should perish but all come to rependence ,You have to be free from sin to enter into heaven ,Living a good clean life for Jesus is not hard ,He gave his life for you .He loved you that much ,Christians are to be kind love your neighbor as yourself ,Don,t be as the hipocrites when you enter church don't think you are better then others ,Jesus died for us all ,There are good Preachers everywhere but if one come preaching not the Bible try the Spirits ,We should all have a little discerning I can tell a fake by his words he speaks ,You need to read and know your Bible well.
Yeah

Manchester, KY

#119 Nov 2, 2013
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of your local church's have broken up lately.Pennington Hill has split ,the Hubbards are"nt there anymore,I don't think the Hensley church is
open anymore.I think Nancy has finally broke Barcreeks church's back.I heard another preacher talk about another one this weekend on different
Manchester radio stations,I guess Washington has finally caught up with
Clay county churches in being totally disfunctional. Who would figure!!!!
Yeah
how

Hazard, KY

#120 Nov 2, 2013
That's why I don't attend church. I went every service, watched the services turned into a circus act on who could yell the loudest and jump the highest. I saw drug users interpret a message delivered in tonuges by a snotty hypocrite who ran all over church with her wallet wanting a financial blessing. Women who were known home wrecking tramps were laying their hands on people. It was disgusting to say the least. There were man hopping rips playing instruments. I quit going there. When the preacher don't get that filth out of Gods house there is something bad wrong and I want no part of it. This church will finally collapse. God won't tolerate that foolishness in his house. It hasppens many places and it's true that there are better sinners out there than there are christians.
hey

Middlesboro, KY

#121 Nov 2, 2013
there are some true christians i am a backslider and i let sin take me because i set and watch how the church world is getting Pennington hill church use to be a great church but some people on pennington hill live like the devil through the week and then goes to church to cover up their menace theres this guy that lives in a yellow double wide up there he goes to church and then fights with neighbor nothing but the devil he is that is why people wont go to church because of the stumbling blocks in the way i would hate to be them on judgement day they will get their fair judgement

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#122 Nov 3, 2013
I think a lot of people who go to church need to look in the mirror and ask “why do I go to church if I keep committing sins on a daily bases,” How many Christians go to church with children being conceived before marriage, buying lottery tickets, gambling, spreading gossip, making a long term living off welfare, food stamps, low income housing when they are able to work, and those who hide money from the government from bank accounts so they receive more SSI, and taking pain pills when they don’t have a prescription from the doctor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 133,425
The Real Wes Whithead pt2 10 min damn son 17
Suzanne Peters 2 hr Becjy peters 5
gay people isnt exceptable!!!! (Aug '11) 9 hr funnyisbest 130
any jobs hiring in manchester? 11 hr Lisa 8
amy burkhart 12 hr may 22
toe and lynn 12 hr lol u know 1
New School Board, whats the plan? 20 hr Downtrodden by th... 30
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE