Powerball

Williamsburg, KY

#21 Oct 5, 2013
$86 million
really

East Bernstadt, KY

#23 Oct 5, 2013
Your reference to tattoos makes me wonder about you. I had rather be in a room full of people with tattoos than a church full of so called christians. It is not what is on the outside of a person.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24 Oct 5, 2013
Any man that thinks himself saved that serves sin is deceived.
believer

London, KY

#25 Oct 5, 2013
really wrote:
Your reference to tattoos makes me wonder about you. I had rather be in a room full of people with tattoos than a church full of so called christians. It is not what is on the outside of a person.
If the Bible says it's wrong, then it's wrong! A person can have a tattoo while a sinner and then get saved. God would forgive him. However, after he gets saved, it would be wrong for him to go and get tattoos.
omg

London, KY

#26 Oct 5, 2013
You people are judgin others....it says in the bible not to judge.....ur no different then everyone esle....so why act like ur soo perfect....in fact if ppl saw how u live n what u r doin it wouldnt be no different than the ones u r judgin.....as for tattoos....there is nothing wrong with them.....you people like to twist what the bible says..that is why..the world is twisted today
coalminer

Manchester, KY

#27 Oct 6, 2013
Like so many want a be religious talkers happy, you took a verse that has nothing to do with tattoos at all. If you learn to read and know the subject it was talking about you know father was telling his children don't mark yourself like idol worshipers do when someone passes away. I love how you want a be always bring up money, I suggest you read about Jacob, Job, king David and my favorite Nebuchadnezzar all men that God blessed and made them rich beyond belief. Even Nebuchadnezzar who was a type of end time anti Christ bible but called my servant by God and who later became a writer of some of the bible. You ever read Nebuchadnezzar prayer after father Got his attention to what was going to happen to him. You want a be religious spouters loving to use a verse here or there to try make your self look important are a joke. Money gambling or tattoos are not the sins, it is mans weakness that causes him to sin. As for this spouting out about judging people, I don't judge but I do have enough wisdom to know when one is a fake and I will call you a fake.

Location hidden

#28 Oct 6, 2013
omg wrote:
You people are judgin others....it says in the bible not to judge.....ur no different then everyone esle....so why act like ur soo perfect....in fact if ppl saw how u live n what u r doin it wouldnt be no different than the ones u r judgin.....as for tattoos....there is nothing wrong with them.....you people like to twist what the bible says..that is why..the world is twisted today
Christians who cry out, "It's wrong to judge," are ignoring the context of the passage (Matt. 7:1-2), which does not forbid judging, but instead insists on judgment according to God's word. In addition, a judgmental criticism of judgment is self-refuting.

Location hidden

#29 Oct 6, 2013
coalminer wrote:
Like so many want a be religious talkers happy, you took a verse that has nothing to do with tattoos at all. If you learn to read and know the subject it was talking about you know father was telling his children don't mark yourself like idol worshipers do when someone passes away. I love how you want a be always bring up money, I suggest you read about Jacob, Job, king David and my favorite Nebuchadnezzar all men that God blessed and made them rich beyond belief. Even Nebuchadnezzar who was a type of end time anti Christ bible but called my servant by God and who later became a writer of some of the bible. You ever read Nebuchadnezzar prayer after father Got his attention to what was going to happen to him. You want a be religious spouters loving to use a verse here or there to try make your self look important are a joke. Money gambling or tattoos are not the sins, it is mans weakness that causes him to sin. As for this spouting out about judging people, I don't judge but I do have enough wisdom to know when one is a fake and I will call you a fake.
Sit back and think about this;

Does God defend sin or does Jesus? So why do Christians? The bible has many scriptures saying to go and sin no more. John 5:14

Location hidden

#30 Oct 6, 2013
Perhaps it comes as no surprise to learn that there is little preaching against sin from today’s pulpits. And those churches, who do voice their opposition against such lifestyles, rarely do anything to actually hold Christians accountable for their behavior.
Surprise

Williamsburg, KY

#31 Oct 6, 2013
MrsHappyToBeMe wrote:
Perhaps it comes as no surprise to learn that there is little preaching against sin from today’s pulpits. And those churches, who do voice their opposition against such lifestyles, rarely do anything to actually hold Christians accountable for their behavior.
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#32 Oct 6, 2013
You'd think from some that homosexuality and abortion are the only sins that exist, and one's political views on these topics are the sole determiner of whether somebody is a Christian according to some churches.
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#33 Oct 6, 2013
I'm sure if preachers started talking about the sins of the people attending church, and treating your body as a temple as the bible says, then the people would quickly find another church to attend and pay tithes.
coalminer

Manchester, KY

#35 Oct 6, 2013
I just have one question for you all do you know we have two bodies which one do you want to be in heaven with?
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#36 Oct 6, 2013
A key verse is Hebrews 4:12:“For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.” This verse tells us at least two things. The soul and spirit can be divided, and the division of soul and spirit is something that only God can discern. Rather than focusing on something we cannot know for sure, it is better to focus on the Creator, who has made us “fearfully and wonderfully”(Psalm 139:14).
MissPerfect

Bloomington, IL

#37 Oct 6, 2013
Trichotomy vs. dichotomy of man - which view is correct? It would seem that it is unwise to be dogmatic. Both theories are biblically plausible. Neither interpretation is heretical. This is perhaps an issue we are unable to fully grasp with our finite human minds. What we can be certain of is that the human nature is comprised of a body, a soul, and a spirit. Whether the soul and spirit are one, or are somehow distinct, is not an issue God chose to make abundantly clear in His Word. Whether you believe in a dichotomy or trichotomy, offer your body as a living sacrifice (Romans 12:1), thank God for saving your soul (1 Peter 1:9), and worship God in spirit and truth (John 4:23-24).
coalminer

Manchester, KY

#38 Oct 6, 2013
Miss perfect me think you watch to much pbs or you into one of those wacky religious cults. Look we have a moral and immortal bodies. Mortal means it will die while the immortal lives forever or until father blots it out. The spirit is the intellect of our soul, just a suggestion read Ecclesiastes it tell you all about man. You can spout all the theories guesses or whatever you like to but if you a true Christian you know the word was made flesh and walked among us, that was Jesus. As for these bodies they go back to dirt from which they came, who want these old weak, ageing, corrupt bodies when we know (If you a believer) that when we die the soul steps out and we got a perfect never ageing body. I am not sure why some think all Christians are sinners, sorry got news for you they not one single human on earth today that is perfect, though it seems some of you people feel you are. Look I could careless how you choose to live or believe that's what free will is for you make your own choices but I want read ignorant statements made that I know are wrong and not respond, If that chaps you then so be it, all I ask is your read the bible for your self and not take a line here and there trying to justify what you believe.
Truth

Hazard, KY

#39 Oct 6, 2013
The problem is no preachers will preach about earning your keep by the sweat of your brow. Why??? Over half the Church would clear out!!!!! If, they read their Bibleinstead of trying to get everything free.They would know it's a sin!!!!!
Steve

Middlesboro, KY

#40 Oct 6, 2013
Theres this guy i went to church with he would lie,cheat and live like the pure devil and go to church and sing and shout like he was the best christian around he lives close to the high rise he argues with every one.I dont believe christians act that way
Well

Wooton, KY

#41 Oct 6, 2013
Y'all sure got it all figured out sounds like.Puts me in a mind of when I took and got my ear pierced,lol..I ust knowed I was sinning but went right on ahead doing the devils bidding that day.Im telling you that big devil had ahold of me that day,heck I come in one ace of getting me a tattoo!What do you think of that? I finally decided not too though cause I figured they take and kick me out of Church if any of the long tongues seen it,lol.I feel like the Lord has forgive me for piercing that ear though.Round about 1979 them gays come in here and damned if they didn't have pierced years too! That's about when I wished I had of got me a good tattoo instead of that earring......Know what I mean;VERN? All you good Christians stay on the straight and narrow,God never said it would be easy down here!Stand your ground again that ole devil and just keep him tuned out and keep Jesus tuned in! Be strong Brothers and Sisters,please resist talking about one another and hating on your neighbor.Don't harbor bad thoughts about anybody,just be at peace with yourself..Reckon they call that ,[chillin out] nowdays. You can about tell how much you are sinning when you have to get saved right over and over. Well I best be getting outta here so remember,Quit talking bad about each other and try too love the democrats and republicans just alike.God Bless all of you,may the spirit be with you!
coalminer

Manchester, KY

#42 Oct 7, 2013
Hey well like I said bible does not say getting more holes or ink injected under your skin a sin. It is what is in your heart that father sees, if he went by looks man I be in a heap of hurt like so many others. It gets me they blast people for things, I wonder if they ever read what father said how you knew what a harlot was, suggest they read that then complain about others. I just wish people would read and learn for themselves fathers word and stop listening to men who just pass down old traditions they have heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Irish mafia 132,183
needing a place to rent 1 hr Interested 3
Laurel Creek Health Care (Oct '13) 1 hr Servant 57
Who is a cheap mobile home mover?? (Sep '08) 2 hr Corncob 26
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 2 hr Paige 23
Why are they cars parked on the side of the roa... 6 hr parts guy 7
wreck below Stevie's place 7 hr Root 3
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info