Any one know what happened to brittany Bowling?!?!

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justanx

Havelock, NC

#1 Dec 7, 2008
just wonderin aint talked to her in a while.
Brits aunt

London, KY

#2 Dec 7, 2008
are you talking about Gene & Sue's girl?...if so, she's my neice...about to have a baby soon. Married too. Lives in North Carolina with her Marine hubby.
Carla

Murray, KY

#3 Dec 11, 2008
She is my baby niece married and expecting her first child a little boy any day now she is doing wonderful
lockards creek hellcat

Hazard, KY

#4 Dec 11, 2008
yep she got fat
Carla

Murray, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2008
lockards creek hellcat wrote:
yep she got fat
Pregnant not fat ppl gain weight when pregnant that is normal. And why don't you tell her she's fat and see what she does she won't be pregnant forever and you haven't seen what a hell cat is until u mess with her
Sue

Havelock, NC

#6 Dec 11, 2008
Boy, there some jealous a$$ ppl. on here! My daughter is doing very well for herself, which is more than I can say for u chickensh*t-hellho. She's happily married to a Marine and about to have a baby anyday and going full-time to collage to be a VET. What have you done???NOTHING..As far as her weight it's all baby and when she has her son you may need an ID to enter your own home because she'll rearrange your face!! Brit is the one and only "HELL-CAT" of Hwy. 149.
kendra jones

London, KY

#7 Dec 11, 2008
brittany is not fat ur just jealouse cause u cant be her so just get over it fat ass......
Brittany Bowling-Smith

Havelock, NC

#9 Dec 11, 2008
Thanks kendra!!:)
gfdsgfds

London, KY

#10 Nov 27, 2009
Brittany's not fat.
You people need to keep her name
outta of your mouth.
abcde

London, KY

#11 Nov 27, 2009
she fat too always has been. she tricked that man and i bet he sorry he married her. oh i know he loves his mother in law

Since: Nov 09

London, KY

#12 Nov 27, 2009
Shes not fat. You guys are talking about a whole differnt brittany
Brittany Bowling-Smith

Camp Lejeune, NC

#13 Dec 1, 2009
i love when jealous ppl get on here and talk about me. what i love even more if while im home on leave with my son and my husband, sh*t gets started on me, and lord knows i havent done nothing to no body, seeing as i live over 600 miles away now. So why get on here and be rude. to those who stick up for me thank you. And to you ABCDE i didnt trick my husband in to marrying me and he isnt sorry he married me. And for that matter, i would love to know since you think i TRICKED him how did i do that? And he does love my mom, so leave her outta your dumbas$ mouth. I doubt you even know me, dustin, or my mother.
SANDRA

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 3, 2009
is this the brittany bowling that was a senior last year. who lives on fox hollow? that you all are talking about.
marshal

London, KY

#15 Dec 3, 2009
SANDRA wrote:
is this the brittany bowling that was a senior last year. who lives on fox hollow? that you all are talking about.
no thats the wrong girl this girl is from leslie county i think...
someone

Mayfield, KY

#16 Dec 4, 2009
marshal wrote:
<quoted text> no thats the wrong girl this girl is from leslie county i think...
no she's not from leslie co she is from manchester she lived on hector
someone

Mayfield, KY

#17 Dec 4, 2009
Brittany Bowling-Smith wrote:
i love when jealous ppl get on here and talk about me. what i love even more if while im home on leave with my son and my husband, sh*t gets started on me, and lord knows i havent done nothing to no body, seeing as i live over 600 miles away now. So why get on here and be rude. to those who stick up for me thank you. And to you ABCDE i didnt trick my husband in to marrying me and he isnt sorry he married me. And for that matter, i would love to know since you think i TRICKED him how did i do that? And he does love my mom, so leave her outta your dumbas$ mouth. I doubt you even know me, dustin, or my mother.
I think they are saying that you got pregnant before you were married just ignore them whoever it is they are just trying to start some trouble don't give them the satisfaction of acknowledging them
Brittany Bowling-Smith

Camp Lejeune, NC

#18 Dec 6, 2009
I just find it funny, of course i wasn't pregnant, i wasnt even suppose to be able to have kids, and i thank god every day for the one he blessed me with. I dont care about all this drama anywayz, cuz i have a beautiful son, a loving husband who is a great dad. And every one is jealous. Why can ppl just grow up? i have, i had to for my son. In case you guys havent noticed we arent in high school any more. and i cant help that im the one who makes dustin happy.

Since: Dec 09

Camp Lejeune, NC

#20 Dec 6, 2009
RHONDASLTHOR wrote:
AND OF COURSE YOU ARE AN AIDS CARRIER RHONDA CLEPT LIP CHICKENSH1t B!tCH
I think that you are a lil mixed up. There isnt a rhonda here, only a brittany bowling-smith. So leave your comments where they make sense on a topic with a girl named rhonda. and also, make them have some more sense than the one you left.
wondering

AOL

#21 Dec 6, 2009
good reply 'brittany bowling-smith'
you tell him/her!
Wild-one

Corbin, KY

#22 Oct 28, 2010
UPDATE ON BRITTANY BOWLING... SHES DOING VERY GOOD... SHE DIVORCED HER EX- HUSBAND DUSTIN FOR REASONS SHE CAN TELL YA. BUT SHE'S GOT A GREAT LIFE WITH THE TRASH OUT OF IT. DIVORCING HIM WAS THE BEST MOVE SHE EVER MADE...SHE'S DOING WONDERFUL. AND BY THE WAY THOSE OF U TALKIN FAT SHIT WELL SHES NOT THAT FOR DAMN SURE. SHES LOOKIN FINE...BACK ON HWY. 149

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola at Manchester ER 1 hr Dr No 1
Kentucky Needs Grimes 1 hr Ole Dog 42
Ashley collis 3 hr sillysally 9
Out and About 5 hr Onionhead 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr SNYB 131,466
County Judge Executive 5 hr half left 80
gay people isnt exceptable!!!! (Aug '11) 10 hr just a thought 117
School Board Tax 17 hr Taxpayer 97
Manchester Dating
Find my Match