Need good food in Clay

Since: Nov 12

Flat Lick, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Where is the good tasting food in Clay County?
LOL

London, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
UP ON COURT HOUSE HILL IT'S CALLED AUNT BEA'S. IT'S ACROSS FROM THE CHURCH UPON THE HILL. AND YOU CAN'T BEAT THEIR PRICES.
Asher Feller

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2013
foodie27 wrote:
It's in Laurel County.
food lover

Clarkson, KY

#4 Jan 29, 2013
aunt bea's has some of the best home cooked food you will find awhere i eat there all the time great price to . lunch for
6.00 with drink and desert.
Stan

London, KY

#5 Jan 30, 2013
We actually have several options for good food and reasonable prices: Pine Tree Chinese has a nice variety buffet lunch, Hero's has a good variety of quality menu items, the Mexican restaurant cuisine is good, for good ole' country cooking, Aunt Bea's is good choice. Needless to we have several chain restaurants that have good prices.

I know it is normal, typical, and expected to always want more, but in order to have more we should try to support our local business operations as much and as often as possible.

Local businesses means local jobs and with some leadership and support we might be able to obtain something nice at the old Lee's location such as Taco Bell, Rally's, or maybe even a Buffalo Wild Wings.
Rumor Has It

Flat Lick, KY

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Stan wrote:
We actually have several options for good food and reasonable prices: Pine Tree Chinese has a nice variety buffet lunch, Hero's has a good variety of quality menu items, the Mexican restaurant cuisine is good, for good ole' country cooking, Aunt Bea's is good choice. Needless to we have several chain restaurants that have good prices.
I know it is normal, typical, and expected to always want more, but in order to have more we should try to support our local business operations as much and as often as possible.
Local businesses means local jobs and with some leadership and support we might be able to obtain something nice at the old Lee's location such as Taco Bell, Rally's, or maybe even a Buffalo Wild Wings.
Papa Johnny's
coalminer

Manchester, KY

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Well for me food fixed at my home is best, i know whats in it and how its prepared. Just a suggestion for ones wanting good food, buy a cook book, take cooking lesson and find out what good food taste like.
Just me

Manchester, KY

#8 Jan 30, 2013
coalminer wrote:
Well for me food fixed at my home is best, i know whats in it and how its prepared. Just a suggestion for ones wanting good food, buy a cook book, take cooking lesson and find out what good food taste like.
You got that right
hungry

Mount Vernon, KY

#9 Feb 4, 2013
foodie27 wrote:
have to say dairy queen

Since: Nov 12

Flat Lick, KY

#10 May 10, 2013
Thanks, I've tried these places. Also tried Good Harvest near Dairy Queen. Saw it as I passed by to go to Dairy Queen. Good Harvest had good sandwiches and subs.
Hmmm

Flat Lick, KY

#11 May 11, 2013
foodie27 wrote:
Thanks, I've tried these places. Also tried Good Harvest near Dairy Queen. Saw it as I passed by to go to Dairy Queen. Good Harvest had good sandwiches and subs.
You the owner?
not so

London, KY

#12 May 11, 2013
The money hungry Smiths are putting another pharmacy in the old Lee's building. I am so sick of them, they own most of Manchester and pretty much everything in London. shilohs, taco bell, car wash, golden corral, steak and shake, starbucks, everything. Makes me sick
john

London, KY

#13 May 11, 2013
why another pharmacy ? thats retarded! yes smiths own everything money hungrys!
john

London, KY

#14 May 11, 2013
not only that but they like to rip people off at their pawn shops people wonder why so many are on drugs a pharmcacy on every corner is it gonna be called the smiths farmcacy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Joe Henson 17 min Truth 29
Tim Lawson 36 min True 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr another viewer 149,955
Beech Creek Apartments 7 hr yesem 9
missing..searching for angela smith aka too-too 12 hr Former 10
Beve Begley Thu Itchythreadgood 2
The Jackaons What Is Going On With Them Thu Sister Wives 16

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages