London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

bobby is my uncle an i wished u all would shut your damn mouth up off him because he never shove drugs down peoples throats they did it at there own risk he never made them become hoes or drug addicts so get over yourself ,
Truth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

Ashley curry wrote:
<quoted text> i know i wish this people would get a life and get over my daddy they must of never even really knew who daddy was just going by what others say
The past is over. I didn't like what he done. But, he has changed his life.That is the problem with people. They keep on bringing up the past. When, people are trying to change. He is serving his sentence for what he done. So, let it go.Ashley don't even look at what people has to say. Pray the Lord will help these people.People are going to talk regardless.There are some that has done alot worse.I don't know you but, will pray for you.
weezy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

I know Bobby Joe. Ive known him since he was fifteen years old. He was like the rest of us. Wild as hell and didnt give a hoot about anything or anybody. We were very lucky to have made it to middle age.
IF Bobby really did accept Christ as his saviour he has done the very best thing he could have possibly done for himself and his family.
We have all done things we wish we hadnt of. God forgives if you will ask him. Hopefully Bobby has been forgiven. I wish him well, hope all his family are doing OK too.
I used to see him at Diane and Jimbears every now and then when they moved to Curry Branch from Lily. Diane girl you sure had it goin on back then. Smokin HOT.
Ohio

Clyde, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

family wrote:
bobby is my uncle an i wished u all would shut your damn mouth up off him because he never shove drugs down peoples throats they did it at there own risk he never made them become hoes or drug addicts so get over yourself ,
Well I knew Ashley's Daddy he was like everybody in Clay County just trying to get buy make money and live with whatever means Manchester offered. He made alot of money for a whole lot of "well to do people" who look at him like trash now that they don't need him. What goes around comes around eventually, KARMA hopefully. Peaple do the crime you pay your time.He would give money to help anyone that really needed it just like Bobby Jones and others that many get on here and run down. Did anyone ever see FATASS Todd Roberts help anyone? Hell no!! Hope live treats you well Ashley. Always your friend Lois
a friend

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

weezy wrote:
I know Bobby Joe. Ive known him since he was fifteen years old. He was like the rest of us. Wild as hell and didnt give a hoot about anything or anybody. We were very lucky to have made it to middle age.
IF Bobby really did accept Christ as his saviour he has done the very best thing he could have possibly done for himself and his family.
We have all done things we wish we hadnt of. God forgives if you will ask him. Hopefully Bobby has been forgiven. I wish him well, hope all his family are doing OK too.
I used to see him at Diane and Jimbears every now and then when they moved to Curry Branch from Lily. Diane girl you sure had it goin on back then. Smokin HOT.
she is still as hot as ever!!!age aint hurt her a bit..love ya diane.
GET A LIFE

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

WHY DONT SOME OF YOU BORED ASS PEOPLE GET A LIFE...LET IT GO.BOBBY IS GONE AND DOING HIS TIME.HE WAS A GREAT GUY AND YOU ALL CAN TALK ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU WANT TO TALK.HANG IN THERE ASHLEY.DONT LET PEOPLE GET YOU DOWN.
ashley curry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

my daddys bday just passed on the 27 th wish I could of spent it with him love u daddy
Old School Friend

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I knew Ashley's Daddy he was like everybody in Clay County just trying to get buy make money and live with whatever means Manchester offered. He made alot of money for a whole lot of "well to do people" who look at him like trash now that they don't need him. What goes around comes around eventually, KARMA hopefully. Peaple do the crime you pay your time.He would give money to help anyone that really needed it just like Bobby Jones and others that many get on here and run down. Did anyone ever see FATASS Todd Roberts help anyone? Hell no!! Hope live treats you well Ashley. Always your friend Lois
Bobby and Verda was nothing more than murderers and thieves. Ask them what happened to Ray Wagers and see what kind of answers you get. They all came into a lot of money after he went missing. They set him up so they could kill him and steal his money. That's what kind of people this sorry-ass bunch belongs to. You get what you deserve in the end.
ernie ray couch

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

dianne wrote:
keep my brothers name out of your mouths or post your name you stupid people! i post mine cause i am not scared of none of you and i will say it to your face!! not behind your back..
girl i stand behind you bobby was a good man, his brother gilbert was a good man and a friend of mine....
rip

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Thats a joke just like your are Bill you sorry a$$ drug head just like your sister
family

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

let me tell you something that is crock of shit about bobby and verda having ray wagers murdered why don't you post your name my aunt is dead and my uncle is in prison keep on posting this shit an u might just get what u derserve.
wondering

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

hello
wondering

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

did ray wagers have a daughter?
ryan

Gray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

where is he now i was wanting to get up with him its very important
ray ray

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

rest in peace r i p
his niece

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

yes he did,her name is beverly,i miss ray so much and aunt verda.both very outgoing an fun to be around,overall good people,.....my name is alice,r.i.p. aunt verda and uncle ray.i love you both.
old timer

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

The cuban guy had Ray killed over a few thousand quaaludes Ray didnt pay for.
Ray and Verda were both fun people to be around. They were both one second away from not being nice at all in certain situations too.
Ray told me he wanted to quit the business. The cuban guy pushed a few thousand ludes on him. Ray told me he wasnt going to pay for them. About a month later Ray went missing. Verda was scared shitless and Jim Bear had a heart attack. We assumed Jim was forced to either help with the torture of Ray or at least he was made to watch what was done to him. Either way. That whole bunch changed their M O when that happened. At least for a little while.
Ray, Verda and Jim Bear are all dead now. Unless they told somebody what really happened it may never be brought to lite. Thats to bad Everyone needs to know the truth when stuff like that happens. We have murderers living in clay county. They could be my or your next door neighbor.
Thats awful to think about but its true
old timer

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

whoever up there thought Dianne was smoking hot wasnt the only one thinking that. Whew weee that girl was pretty.
But Verda and the younger one was pretty too. I cant think of the younger sisters name. She was dark haired like Dianne.
Bobby Joe has had the feds up his ass since those boys stole the tractor trailer load of wine back in the early 90s Or maybe even in the late 80s. I cant remember when they done that. I think he was extremely lucky to have not been caught up in something before he actually did get caught.
All you family members should be thankful for the time you did get to spend with him cause we all knew that the time would come when he would be gone again. Nobody can ride that horse forever. We have to many cops and to many laws for that to happen. Rats will eventually get everybody thats doing illegal stuff. Its only a matter of time. Bobby Joe had plenty of that before he went down.
Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

old timer wrote:
whoever up there thought Dianne was smoking hot wasnt the only one thinking that. Whew weee that girl was pretty.
But Verda and the younger one was pretty too. I cant think of the younger sisters name. She was dark haired like Dianne.
Bobby Joe has had the feds up his ass since those boys stole the tractor trailer load of wine back in the early 90s Or maybe even in the late 80s. I cant remember when they done that. I think he was extremely lucky to have not been caught up in something before he actually did get caught.
All you family members should be thankful for the time you did get to spend with him cause we all knew that the time would come when he would be gone again. Nobody can ride that horse forever. We have to many cops and to many laws for that to happen. Rats will eventually get everybody thats doing illegal stuff. Its only a matter of time. Bobby Joe had plenty of that before he went down.
I'd forgotten about the wine deal.
Well

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

old timer wrote:
The cuban guy had Ray killed over a few thousand quaaludes Ray didnt pay for.
Ray and Verda were both fun people to be around. They were both one second away from not being nice at all in certain situations too.
Ray told me he wanted to quit the business. The cuban guy pushed a few thousand ludes on him. Ray told me he wasnt going to pay for them. About a month later Ray went missing. Verda was scared shitless and Jim Bear had a heart attack. We assumed Jim was forced to either help with the torture of Ray or at least he was made to watch what was done to him. Either way. That whole bunch changed their M O when that happened. At least for a little while.
Ray, Verda and Jim Bear are all dead now. Unless they told somebody what really happened it may never be brought to lite. Thats to bad Everyone needs to know the truth when stuff like that happens. We have murderers living in clay county. They could be my or your next door neighbor.
Thats awful to think about but its true
Worst mistake they ever made was building the Hima bridge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 128,546
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min this ones for you 146,086
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Throne 81,564
Why WKLB 1 hr Heard That 24
Water dep. people 3 hr sunflower 8
Donya Foutch 8 hr mamma seys 13
"Stay In Clay" Org. Dumbest ideal ever! 12 hr Anybody KNow 28
•••
•••
•••
Manchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••