Bobby Joe Curry
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Sep 5, 2009
Wonder how he is doing in prison, does anybody know?
law

Brodhead, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2009
who cares
bobby banks

Eubank, KY

#3 Sep 5, 2009
f*ck him
yep

Brodhead, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2009
bobby banks wrote:
f*ck him
exactly!
dianne

Manchester, KY

#6 Jun 10, 2011
keep my brothers name out of your mouths or post your name you stupid people! i post mine cause i am not scared of none of you and i will say it to your face!! not behind your back..
fact

AOL

#7 Jun 10, 2011
So hows Bobby Joe doin Dianne? I remember when you were so fkin hot you were smoking. Always did want to get up in that.
hey

Cynthiana, KY

#8 Jun 10, 2011
Where is he?Did he get a lot of time?
dianne

Manchester, KY

#9 Jun 11, 2011
yes he got 23 years and bobby is in bad health at this time. thanks for asking about him.
agdfgadgf

Mayfield, KY

#10 Jun 13, 2011
u people should have more respect for people that arent here to defend themself bobby is a good person so why dont you all quit talking shit about him
fact

AOL

#11 Jun 13, 2011
agdfgadgf you must not have known him before he got saved.

He was anything but a good person. There was nothing he wouldnt do. Everyone around here knows what he was and what he is today so why waste your time trying to convince people that he is a saint when we all know better.
dianne

Manchester, KY

#12 Jun 13, 2011
fact wrote:
agdfgadgf you must not have known him before he got saved.
He was anything but a good person. There was nothing he wouldnt do. Everyone around here knows what he was and what he is today so why waste your time trying to convince people that he is a saint when we all know better.
nobody said he was a saint..people make me mad talking about him.he is gone so stop saying things about him. i love my brother no matter what he as done.get a life and get over it.
me and you you and me

Somerset, KY

#13 Jun 13, 2011
agdfgadgf wrote:
u people should have more respect for people that arent here to defend themself bobby is a good person so why dont you all quit talking shit about him
Good people don't prostitute girls hooked on drugs at their home, nor do they sell drugs which ruin the lives of others. Yeah, he was a GREAT citizen with a halo floating magically above his head.
me and you you and me

Somerset, KY

#14 Jun 13, 2011
dianne wrote:
<quoted text>nobody said he was a saint..people make me mad talking about him.he is gone so stop saying things about him. i love my brother no matter what he as done.get a life and get over it.
Do you condone what he did? Did you try to make him stop?
susie q

Manchester, KY

#15 Jun 14, 2011
me and you you and me wrote:
<quoted text>
Good people don't prostitute girls hooked on drugs at their home, nor do they sell drugs which ruin the lives of others. Yeah, he was a GREAT citizen with a halo floating magically above his head.
never knew of him doing that with girls.all the girls where after him.you must be a little jealous of him.i dont think he ruined anybodies life, didnt see him twisting no arms.bobb was a great guy.and no he didnt have a halo so what. do you?
fact

AOL

#16 Jun 14, 2011
Homer pimped out the girls
weezy

AOL

#17 Jun 16, 2011
Everybody around here knew what Bobby Joe was into. You can whitewash this all you want but the truth will stand. Dianne your posts about Bobby Joe show your loyalty to your brother but you know he was a sorry piece of shit just like Homer. There was nothing he wouldnt do. You know exactly what I mean.
You all can take up for him if you want but when you do everybody that knew him knows your lying.
old friend

AOL

#18 Jun 16, 2011
Hey Dianne, Im an old friend from over in baldrock. I used to come to your house in lily and also to your mobile home on curry branch when you and Jimmy were together.
How are you doing? It sure has been a while since I saw you. I dont get over to clay county very much anymore. All I do is work so I can pay my bills.

Hope you are doing great. Sorry about Bobby Joe. We were all wild as hell back then, Im lucky I didnt wind up in there too.
Ashley curry

United States

#19 Jan 26, 2012
My daddy was a great person and still is he always helped people and im very proud to call him my daddy
Casey

Dyer, TN

#20 Jan 26, 2012
Ashley curry wrote:
My daddy was a great person and still is he always helped people and im very proud to call him my daddy
That's nice honey and I'm sure he's a great guy, but we're talking about Bobby Joe Curry.
Ashley curry

United States

#21 Jan 27, 2012
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice honey and I'm sure he's a great guy, but we're talking about Bobby Joe Curry.
o who r u one of the many cheap hos that s####d his d##k u trick ass bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rawlings and Stinson park 8 min mad doggg 1
Who will win for Sheriff of clay county 40 min Big nose 3
CC Basketball 1 hr Lost count 22
Hey sweetheart I'll build you a cabin 1 hr Grover getting down 3
Clay county election 2 hr Sort rope 5
Manchester future 2 hr Sort rope 67
Bigfoot sightings 2 hr Sort rope 2

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance