boogie man coming to curry branch and...

boogie man coming to curry branch and crawfish

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
citizen

London, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2012
They are going to shut this place down. Already heard the feds are on their way. Look out no place to hide. Some of the lowest life people in the world are up there, but there is also some of the best people in the world there letting the low-lifes give them a bad name. I say run the low lifes out by force, you aint going to get any help from the law.
Hurry

Frankfort, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Before they kill more.
citizen wrote:
They are going to shut this place down. Already heard the feds are on their way. Look out no place to hide. Some of the lowest life people in the world are up there, but there is also some of the best people in the world there letting the low-lifes give them a bad name. I say run the low lifes out by force, you aint going to get any help from the law.
Pitiful toKnow

Frankfort, KY

#4 Dec 9, 2012
that Unite wants someone to help clean up Bridge St. IN TOWN.
But has let Horsecreek Community be destroyed in more ways than one.
Unite is kinda a joke looks like, just to give some a job. WHY DOES IT TAKE THE FEDS TO GET ANYTHING DONE IN CLAY COUNTY.
Pitiful toKnow

Frankfort, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
WE NEED TO GET RID OF THE WASTE IN THE STATE....Hal and his crew aren't worth a hoot!
ginseng

Liberty, KY

#6 Dec 9, 2012
it is not safe to be out. the one who done this is probably reading topix right now.
paco

Liberty, KY

#7 Dec 9, 2012
sometimes there are boogie women.
know

Richfield, WI

#8 Dec 9, 2012
Everyone of u pieces of shitr nuttin but crap. u all live up there dont cha
AntiHillbilly

Sparta, OH

#9 Dec 9, 2012
know wrote:
Everyone of u pieces of shitr nuttin but crap. u all live up there dont cha
English please...
Laughing

Corbin, KY

#10 Dec 9, 2012
AntiHillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
English please...

So whats the deal? Do you just stay on the manchester topix looking for grammar to correct? This is funny, you're putting others down, when you apparently have no life.
Hillbilly

London, KY

#11 Dec 9, 2012
AntiHillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
English please...
You comment on almost every post on the Manchester forum and 3/4 of your comments have to do with grammar. If you aren't smart enough to infer what people are trying to say then maybe you're the stupid one. You're from Ohio. Why are you on Manchester, KY topix forum anyway? What's wrong, living in your mom's basement isn't entertaining enough for you? You obviously don't have a job or you'd be too busy to be on here worrying about things that don't affect you in the least. You're obviously not in college or you'd have homework to be doing. I'm sure you don't have any friends because you're obviously a dick. & You're probably not getting laid or you wouldn't be so unhappy & bored in the first place. Just get off our forum loser.
AntiHillbilly

Sparta, OH

#12 Dec 10, 2012
I found the Manchester Topix page by watching a news story about Clay County. They interviewed one of you inbreds and had to use subtitles on the broadcast. After we stopped laughing, we couldn't believe what we just saw. Someone said they must have found the dumbest inbred of them all to interview and we wanted to find out. We found this page, browsed some of the threads, and came to the realization that everything we heard about you hillbillies is absolutely true. It's not just me. I know of several people that read the threads here for amusement. It's just that sometimes I just cannot help myself from posting on some of the more ignorant ones.
hillbillyjak

Evarts, KY

#13 Dec 10, 2012
hear theres one eyed billies walking up down that road at night.... thank they all been taken by the zombie apocolypse :*) some has missing teeth, long nappy hair... and walk up down crawfish if u see this kind best advice find a garbage dump and stay hid... so they dont bite u and infect u with the billy disease... bahabhaba.
usa

London, KY

#14 Dec 10, 2012
the georgia pipeliners will pay for this.
Bigman

Kalamazoo, MI

#15 Dec 10, 2012
Why do you always have bad thing to say about people from clay county? Yes they showed people from here on t.v because this is one of the most poorest places in the U.S that don't give you the right to put these people down, they are some of the best people you will meet, that is whats wrong with this country people have to put others down to build there self up and thank that they are better than the next and call others inbred. You should be so proud of yourself and i bet your mom and dad cant wait to say thats my kid, he is only 36 but he acts like he is 5 and he can spell real good. Your a joke and should be band from topix. So now go through what i said and tell me what i spelled wrong, Your just another asshole from OH acting like your smart.
Hillbilly

London, KY

#16 Dec 10, 2012
AntiHillbilly wrote:
I found the Manchester Topix page by watching a news story about Clay County. They interviewed one of you inbreds and had to use subtitles on the broadcast. After we stopped laughing, we couldn't believe what we just saw. Someone said they must have found the dumbest inbred of them all to interview and we wanted to find out. We found this page, browsed some of the threads, and came to the realization that everything we heard about you hillbillies is absolutely true. It's not just me. I know of several people that read the threads here for amusement. It's just that sometimes I just cannot help myself from posting on some of the more ignorant ones.
Really? Is that all you can find to occupy yourself? "Hey let's watch the news and go be jerk-offs on Topix!" ...Wow. You must be so cool. If the people of Clay Co. are that amusing to you, you must lead a really sheltered life.
balls

London, KY

#17 Dec 10, 2012
antihillbilly you are from cc.u are just an uneducated fool with no common sense. get a life.your a dick! concentrate on that for a while.
Buckwild

Flat Lick, KY

#18 Dec 10, 2012
AntiHillbilly wrote:
You ought to come visit sometime. I'd like to show you Saw Mill Hollow. We could ride 4-wheelers and do some other crazy fun stuff.
who

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Dec 10, 2012
let them come and met my little friend boogie man no one is scared and we are watching...
Bigman

Kalamazoo, MI

#20 Dec 10, 2012
AntiHillbilly just thought people should know that your not from OH your from clay county, that makes you more of a piece of shit putting down your own people what an ass you trying to act like your someone else your a pussy punk and a stupid fool, I will tell my name if you will but some people already know who i am. Sorry for what i said about OH!! your a dick and you better stop putting your dumb ass stuff on here or i will tell who you really are, right balls,
cola

London, KY

#21 Dec 10, 2012
watch out boogie men and women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GEORGE DEZARN RAN out of GAS at my HOUSE 3 hr Marlboro Man 35
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,533
who is the biggest hung man in clay county 5 hr Peggy Napier 15
Ryan Gibson 7 hr Wondering 1
DON'T let randy napier in your bathroom 8 hr Vengence with rath 34
clay county crusin car show (Jul '07) 8 hr Jojo 12
Ashley/Billy Joe 8 hr Trash 9

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages