White Trash Hoes in Clay County High School.

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
likeyouwannaknow

London, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2009
Well I think Amber Curry is. Dats just my oppinion tho.
its a secret

London, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2009
Uhm, I am NOT a white trash hoe! Don't you have anything better to do than dog on me? You needa life. Get a hobby or something, cuz I know i'm not a hoe! Gah! Stop talkin sh!t bout me..fckr.
Samantha Hensley

Sheridan, AR

#4 Dec 20, 2009
hmmm, Well I think whom ever posted this must be(:
Taking your time to ask, Your pathedic :D
its a secret

London, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2009
Awwww, thanks you guys.
I love you Samantha & Frostyyyyyy!! <3
cc girl

London, KY

#7 Dec 20, 2009
Amber is not a white trash hoe. Your Pathetic. She's sweet,nice,pretty and who ever this is needs to grow up and get a life you b!tch
its a secret

London, KY

#8 Dec 20, 2009
Thanks cc girl.
I love all my haters. You're my biggest fans.
But yall needa stop talkin sh!t bout me. u prolly don't know sh!t about me. stop actin like u do, and grow the eff up.
cc girl

London, KY

#9 Dec 20, 2009
its a secret wrote:
Thanks cc girl.
I love all my haters. You're my biggest fans.
But yall needa stop talkin sh!t bout me. u prolly don't know sh!t about me. stop actin like u do, and grow the eff up.
Amen
somedudeee

London, KY

#10 Dec 20, 2009
amber is hot nice sweet sey beautiful=)
-DAMIEN KILLJOY DUSTIN!
haha

London, KY

#11 Dec 20, 2009
my opinion hutch hoskins is one of them also because they say he cusses the students out
likeyouwannaknow

London, KY

#12 Dec 21, 2009
You guys. Have you not seen her hanging out with every guy down there? She tells them she loves them all the time. And she even hugs that boy with the blue hair all the time. I say they're dating, but everyone denies it. She's single because her last boyfriend found out she was a whore and dumped her. You guys need to watch her sometimes down there.
yoooooooo

London, KY

#13 Dec 21, 2009
haha wrote:
my opinion hutch hoskins is one of them also because they say he cusses the students out
listen here hutch ain't no fucki*k white trash hoe he has a girlfriend and he don't cuss no kids out so whoever you are you need to delete that comment. btw he is one of the sweetest guy/teacher you will ever meet.
anc

London, KY

#14 Dec 21, 2009
yoooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>
listen here hutch ain't no fucki*k white trash hoe he has a girlfriend and he don't cuss no kids out so whoever you are you need to delete that comment. btw he is one of the sweetest guy/teacher you will ever meet.
yeah, for real. Hutch doesn't cuss kids out. Yall needa quit talkin bout Huch like that.
lets seee

Manchester, KY

#15 Dec 21, 2009
i could name about 50 white trash wh-0-res in cc high school
cc girl

Somerset, KY

#16 Dec 21, 2009
anc wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, for real. Hutch doesn't cuss kids out. Yall needa quit talkin bout Huch like that.
i know for a fact that hutch don't cuss kids out and yea youns do need to quit talking about hutch cause he don't do that
who

London, KY

#17 Dec 21, 2009
who knocked up tay ta. ben most likely
yeah right

Sheridan, AR

#18 Apr 21, 2010
likeyouwannaknow wrote:
You guys. Have you not seen her hanging out with every guy down there? She tells them she loves them all the time. And she even hugs that boy with the blue hair all the time. I say they're dating, but everyone denies it. She's single because her last boyfriend found out she was a whore and dumped her. You guys need to watch her sometimes down there.
who was the blue haired dude?
foolish

Hazard, KY

#19 Apr 22, 2010
haha wrote:
Don't be so gullable to believe every rumor you hear. I had Hutch in a class, he does not do this. At least if he does or had, I wasen't there. In my opinion he wouldn't, he's a good teacher. If you have not experienced it first-hand, you really should not be giving your imput; you don't have a clue. Don't be so quick to judge.
stupiddd

Manchester, KY

#20 Apr 29, 2010
are you serious? i love hutch to death, like no crap. hes never said one thing i've questioned myself about. teachers gets fired over this stuff all the time. you don't know what damage you've done until your name is on here.. seriously. think about it before you freaking post it idoit.
<333WSE
woooooooo

Manchester, KY

#21 Apr 29, 2010
hutch does flirt wif them girlz in class i see him do it
chapter 2

Paintsville, KY

#22 May 7, 2010
stephaie and trish taylor is of bridge streat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just like mommy clothing store 1 hr FB Friend 7
What happened? 2 hr Thor 1
police at Larry Sizemores house on Burning Springd 3 hr Tabatha Sizemore 33
DR Karen Cheek Fired? 4 hr Charles 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr spaceship 135,596
Ollie webb 11 hr lucy 4
Pop train 15 hr rat poison 15
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]