does anyone know earl d link

does anyone know earl d link

Posted in the Manchester Forum

lol

Krypton, KY

#1 Oct 25, 2013
his dad took him to mcdonalds to get a hamburger without mayo but when he got home earl d had a milk mustache and big earl wasn't so big no more.
edd webb

Krypton, KY

#2 Oct 25, 2013
earl d's grandma memmy jewel once asked me for a milk shake and wanted to know how much milk she would get if she shaked as hard as arthritis would let her.
lol

Krypton, KY

#3 Oct 25, 2013
memmy's boy hollered and said he would take up the slack if earl jr couldn't pass the pucker hole.
lol

Krypton, KY

#4 Oct 25, 2013
big earl said he, just to help out sister and memmy, he said he would holler for a doller, use jewell strange for some change, and let earl jr get a perm for a little sperm.
lol

Krypton, KY

#5 Oct 25, 2013
omg where was nancy, she ould give oral to a camel just to film the action for memmy jewell. they all adore memmy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Wisdom of God 170,607
Marlboro Man loves getting spit fried. 2 hr Eric holt 21
Linda Smallwood 3 hr Smallwoods daddy 73
Video 15 hr coon dog 2
Teresa Napier “informant” 21 hr Bozo 6
CC Basketball Thu Richy 12
What happend to AXL last night Thu Marlboro Man 79

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages