Does any one Know Tony Hornsby?
yep

London, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2010
another rat
wondering1

London, KY

#3 Dec 4, 2010
HE IS A PIECE OF SHIT. LOOK AT ANY DRUG DEALERS HOUSE ON ISLAND CREEK AND YOULL FIND HIM. HE IS A THIEF AND RATT AND NEEDS A BULLETT IN HIS HEAD!!
i do

London, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2010
someone wrote:
he is a low down peice of crap. he mistreated my dog. im dam good and mad.
JBA

Manchester, KY

#5 Dec 4, 2010
I lost my wallet one time, it had $500.00 in it, he made it a point to return it to me, all my money was still there
thoughtful

London, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2010
JBA wrote:
I lost my wallet one time, it had $500.00 in it, he made it a point to return it to me, all my money was still there
u have to be kidding,hes never done nothing like that before
mother1

London, KY

#7 Dec 4, 2010
He tried to steal a womans purse out of her car and got caught went to jail and of course didnt get in trouble over it. No one ever goes to court against him. He must not of been on drugs at that time. He is a piece of shit not. I wouldnt trust him as far as I could throw him. He stole everything I had I used to date him I know.
i know

London, KY

#8 Dec 5, 2010
someone wrote:
keep your animals put up, if u know hes around
true

London, KY

#9 Dec 5, 2010
someone wrote:
i dont like this man, he acts like a girl.
nowrongone

London, KY

#10 Dec 5, 2010
Hahaha!! He does act like a girl. I think he might be gay on the download, lol.
the one

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2011
Grandpa's money is what helped him buy his way out of jail.
liz

Somerset, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2011
the one wrote:
Grandpa's money is what helped him buy his way out of jail.
he is one hell of a stud. i would like to get up with him again.i can say hes got it if u know what i mean.tony u stud. remember me. i would like another night out with u
lover

Somerset, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2011
someone wrote:
oh ya i can remember the night i had with him.that was a night to remember.
laughing

Somerset, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2011
Yeah, that night has to be remembered, getting up still wet, lol. His a$$ couldnt get off a man, lol. Well, he probably does that.
i know

Somerset, KY

#15 Jan 24, 2011
laughing wrote:
Yeah, that night has to be remembered, getting up still wet, lol. His a$$ couldnt get off a man, lol. Well, he probably does that.
honey u dont know what ur talking about. this is a number one man,i know that to be true
i know

Somerset, KY

#16 Jan 24, 2011
laughing wrote:
i felt like a new woman to, tony knows, hes a number one man
yes baby

Somerset, KY

#17 Jan 24, 2011
i know wrote:
<quoted text>honey u dont know what ur talking about. this is a number one man,i know that to be true
tony i still love u
love ya

Somerset, KY

#18 Jan 24, 2011
laughing wrote:
i stayed all night with him, he pissed all over me. he pees the bed
okaywhatever

Kittanning, PA

#19 Jan 25, 2011
i know wrote:
<quoted text>honey u dont know what ur talking about. this is a number one man,i know that to be true
No sweetie, wrong, I do know. I went out with him for 3 months and he ended up stealing all my clothes and my purses to sell for drugs. Ive known him since I was little. SO, yeah, I know everything about him. Hes a piece of shit, mommas boy that needs to straighten up and take care of his kid. So Number one no, maybe a 0!! You must be one of those retards he used to talk about. What did you do fall in love with his lies!! Thats all he speaks.
stranded

London, KY

#20 Jan 25, 2011
I was out of gas the other night on the side of the road, I gave him 5 bucks, he told me my money was no good and that he'd be right back, came back with some gas and got me on my way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what about them collins (Apr '09) 37 min Bitts collins 107
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min Queen 164,852
New Coal Mine 3 hr Miner49 10
GEORGE DEZARN aka BRUCE KATELYN JENNER 6 hr somebody that knows 6
free puppy to good home! (Dec '08) 8 hr patiencebonds1 45
Fire Departments Bumming Money at Red lights 16 hr Iseesmoke 2
Drugs east manchester (Jun '16) Tue stupid 87

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages