Who is running for county judge exec

Who is running for county judge exec

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mike

Manchester, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2013
Who will run
Kathy

Manchester, KY

#2 Jul 28, 2013
Anybody would be better than what we got
Daren

Manchester, KY

#3 Jul 28, 2013
Give some names
get a life

Liberty, KY

#4 Jul 28, 2013
ray brown gas man andmike white
Stan

Manchester, KY

#5 Jul 29, 2013
We need an "accomplished" professional and "capable" leader to move the community forward.
Ralph

London, KY

#6 Jul 29, 2013
I agree Stan but anyone is better than who we have
Stan

Manchester, KY

#7 Jul 29, 2013
Yes, we sure haven't had much over the last twenty-thirty years. L.J., C.S, J.G., and J.A. sure haven't led. When other communities around us were growing and creating opportunities, these folks sit idly by and did nothing of significance, but draw a large salary and cruise around in luxury SUV's.

We can do better, we sure can't do much worse!!

An "accomplished" Business leader, Community leader, or Educational leader is needed, not another status quo official.
Ralph wrote:
I agree Stan but anyone is better than who we have
Peoples

Flat Lick, KY

#8 Jul 29, 2013
There is very few folks in Clay County that are qualified for this position, we need someone who has a vision and wants to make Clay County a better place. The Current administration has done absolutely nothing except gravel a couple roads and work on some bridges, they've consider themselves a success because they've maintained the status quo, and haven't had anyone indicted.

You'd think old Joe and his number one protege Mr. Johnson would at least pretend to be interested in something to boost the economy of the county.

I for one don't think they are qualified to do much more then they've done.

Some candidates who could potentially handle the job.

Ralph Hoskins
Jamie Mills
Johnny Taylor Smith
Cliff Smith
Quint Gregory
Jimmy Dobson
Roy Morgan
Clyde Phillips.
James Phillips
Carmen Lewis
Mike White
George Sailor
Charlie McWhorter.
Stan -(Whoever you are your a smart guy)
haha

London, KY

#9 Jul 30, 2013
don't see anyone, in the above list' that would have it!!
ifwe

London, KY

#10 Jul 30, 2013
could get some commodities,that would be a feather in someones hat.
crazy bitch

Pineville, KY

#11 Jul 30, 2013
haha wrote:
don't see anyone, in the above list' that would have it!!
I'M SORRY THAT LIST IS A JOKE NOBODY ON IT WORTH A DAMN SAME OLE SHIT FROM OTHER COUNTY OFFICES DN'T NED THE DRAM IN THE JUDGES OFFICE I THINK JOE SHOULD KEEP IT
funny

Science Hill, KY

#12 Jul 31, 2013
That poster listing all those names is stan, that's his way of putting his name in the mix. Those names he listed either are crooks, power hungry and sef-serving. The way the people are in this county there is not a single honest person that would want the job. You have this group complaining oh he is a idiot not smart enough to be judge. While you have so many wanting something in return for there support, then there's the ones that just don't care. Face facts people clay county is what it is a small low income, uneducated, self-serving, little potential and corrupt place. People like this stan can use big words, spout out oh we got this potential or that to offer but fact is there is not enough honest hardworking people here to do much. You got so many that are so money hungry, to sorry to work, drug addicted and just plain ignorant to care about anything except themselves.
Peoples

Flat Lick, KY

#13 Jul 31, 2013
funny wrote:
That poster listing all those names is stan, that's his way of putting his name in the mix. Those names he listed either are crooks, power hungry and sef-serving. The way the people are in this county there is not a single honest person that would want the job. You have this group complaining oh he is a idiot not smart enough to be judge. While you have so many wanting something in return for there support, then there's the ones that just don't care. Face facts people clay county is what it is a small low income, uneducated, self-serving, little potential and corrupt place. People like this stan can use big words, spout out oh we got this potential or that to offer but fact is there is not enough honest hardworking people here to do much. You got so many that are so money hungry, to sorry to work, drug addicted and just plain ignorant to care about anything except themselves.
I disagree, I think we have the smartest hardest working good citizens in the country here, we just happen to have a few dead beats wired into the mix, don't jsut settle try to do something that'll make Clay county a better place. I think Stan is the most articulate, insightful poster we've ever had on Topix. I would strongly consider voting for him/her for office jsut becasue of the things I've read from him in the past.

I AM NOT STAN
funny

Science Hill, KY

#14 Jul 31, 2013
Let see what have we got, 2 different grocery stores, several gas stations and fast food places and oh yea way to many drug stores. If I was a business owner and came into clay county and saw all the drug stores my first impression would be oh hell all in this county is sick people. We got drug stores and even more wanting to come, ever wonder why with the cost of medicine these days. Look heck I like to see clay county grow but I am a realist, I got common sense and know that we are limited in what we could offer. I suggest stan or peoples what ever you go by find out the real reason we not got any name brand supermarket and why wal mart super center did not locate here then maybe you will come to understand why clay county is what it is.
lil stan

Manchester, KY

#15 Jul 31, 2013
I agree with stan
Leroy Stubbelfield

East Bernstadt, KY

#16 Jul 31, 2013
I'm expecting a certain young person to run for county judge this year. Could really turn this county on its head. This person has a lot of support and is known. Could be just what this county needs.
Bubba Culpepper

Flat Lick, KY

#17 Jul 31, 2013
Leroy Stubbelfield wrote:
I'm expecting a certain young person to run for county judge this year. Could really turn this county on its head. This person has a lot of support and is known. Could be just what this county needs.
Who that Leroy, lay some initials on us?
Curious

Manchester, KY

#18 Jul 31, 2013
Who in the world is STAN?
Citizen

Manchester, KY

#19 Jul 31, 2013
I know the perfect person who is a business professional in Manchester, but she would never agree to run for office, but she could move this county forward if given a chance.
Stan

London, KY

#20 Aug 1, 2013
To Mr. or Mrs. Funny: Again, you are wrong. I am not a self serving individual, nor do I have designs on the county judge office. But, if I did hold that office, I would make significant change from day one. Immediate review of personnel policy and no direct by blood or marriage relative to me would be eligible for any county job; 2) any job vacancy that occurred would be posted as a classified ad in the local paper with qualifications being first and most important criteria needed to fill the job; 3) I would sell the luxury SUV's and work to eliminate other luxury SUV's and expensive items from the budget; 4) pre-approval requred for all travel expenses and only those that directly relate to county operations; 5) regular visits to Frankfort, during legislative sessions to promote our community; 6) at least one visit annually to Washington to promote our community; 7) actively engage business leaders and work diligently on economic developent program; 8) conduct quarterly town hall meetings that provides feedback from constituents and stakeholders for decision making; 9) conduct necessary meetings in accordance with open door policy; 10) Provide real leadership, real action, real vision!!
funny wrote:
That poster listing all those names is stan, that's his way of putting his name in the mix. Those names he listed either are crooks, power hungry and sef-serving. The way the people are in this county there is not a single honest person that would want the job. You have this group complaining oh he is a idiot not smart enough to be judge. While you have so many wanting something in return for there support, then there's the ones that just don't care. Face facts people clay county is what it is a small low income, uneducated, self-serving, little potential and corrupt place. People like this stan can use big words, spout out oh we got this potential or that to offer but fact is there is not enough honest hardworking people here to do much. You got so many that are so money hungry, to sorry to work, drug addicted and just plain ignorant to care about anything except themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,957
paw paw 2 hr Moretoit 2
Dollar General store 6 hr Speak Your Piece 17
What are shuck beans (Oct '07) 6 hr Greasy Beans 91
hot rods (Jun '12) 15 hr Life Long CC Resi... 19
The Makery 16 hr Life Long CC Resi... 9
who is the crazyiest person in (manchester) (Jan '11) 17 hr Lmao 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages