First Prev
of 8
Next Last
fool

Barbourville, KY

#142 Nov 2, 2013
Dave P wrote:
<quoted text>
Capitol letters are meaningless in this kind of discussion. Brining it up means nothing. Oh, and the letter J wasn't invented until after Jesus lived, so His real name was spelled with an I. And no punctuation wasn't in the original Greek manuscripts.
This whole post you put here was pointless, "foolish" to be exact.
Keep showing that you dont understand english , sorry I dont speak enough dipsh!t to understand your dribble
fool

Barbourville, KY

#143 Nov 2, 2013
lie about being a preacher .. what else you lie about dave p.?
fool

Barbourville, KY

#144 Nov 2, 2013
Dave P wrote:
<quoted text>
Not very good at reading are you? Jesus is right there in Matthew 14:25. And He is the "word" being talked about in John 1.
If you're an atheist troll I have no desire to try to prove to you the truth of the Bible, the existence of God, the deity of Christ, etc. You can go yell at others for that. If you're some so-called "Christian" who is a heretic, different story.
no desire and no ability are not the same , probably lacking in a lot of things huh Dave? Learn to show something besides because "I say so" ..
fool

Barbourville, KY

#145 Nov 3, 2013
Dave P wrote:
I am a gay preacher, my parrish is full of homosexuals and child molesters.A preacher put it to me in the butt when I was 18 and I have been gay eversince.I hate the smell of women ,wont even allow them in my church.
A little bit off topic Dave P... what are trying to do ? Hitting on me? Sorry I like girls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 151,812
Clay County Days (Aug '15) 2 hr wildman2133 7
Ashley Begley 4 hr cocky 10
The Jackaons What Is Going On With Them 6 hr roady 34
Beech Creek Apartments 7 hr Nomoremisterniceguy 26
Big wildcat 9 hr MRX 3
Beve Begley and Kendra Jackson 12 hr facts 9

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance